A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Bleeding Out [Me and Spock]

Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Bleeding Out [Me and Spock] - Page 4 Empty Re: Bleeding Out [Me and Spock]

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/16/2015, 11:45 pm

"I'm a year older than you, but age really isn't a matter for demigods, is it?" he raised an eyebrow, his sobbing finally ended, and he forced a smile. Then he spotted her looking into his blue eyes. "What?" he asked.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/16/2015, 11:54 pm

Astrid blushed and stood up to pretend to put her guitars away properly. Nothing. Just didn't know what color your eyes were at first glance. She said as Izazel slithered his way up her arms and around her neck with his small head right at the hollow between her collarbones.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/17/2015, 12:05 am

"Okay then." he said, blushing a little, "But why would you care about my eye color, really?" Aiden grabbed his headphone and threw it in his backpack.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/17/2015, 12:07 am

The demigoddess shrugged and locked her case. I just didn't notice them is all. Is there a problem with that? She asked with a bit of a tone in her voice, turning back to face Aiden, sitting on a table with her legs dangling off the edge.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/17/2015, 12:10 am

"Nah, it's nothing." sitting down on a chair facing her, his guitar and headphones packed. Then he raised an eyebrow "Wait, are we both gonna leave?" he said so with disappointment. He was starting to warm up with a new acquaintance, and now they were gonna leave. Not a great ending.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/17/2015, 12:14 am

Astrid shook her head.I was gonna just record some lyrics for a song Alice asked me about and then just hang out here. I don't have anything to do today anyways. She said bored pulling out her E-Cig and twirling it between her fingers a few times before taking a hit off it. There wasn't any tobacco in it today but it smelled and tasted like Crunch Berries cereal. Blowing the smoke out of her lungs to the side she forced the concentrated jet away from the both of them and towards the window.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/17/2015, 12:23 am

"You smoke? Well, I don't. Don't get me wrong, though. I do smoke, except that I don't like it. It's just...Nevermind." he shut the idea out of his head. Sitting back against the couch, he straightened his arms and legs and yawned. "I lost some sleep last night, but music just sort of keep me awake. I'll stay here as well." Aiden yawned again, then pulled out his iPhone 5. Comparing to her 6S, this thing was obselete. But it contained memories.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/17/2015, 12:29 am

Astrid took another hit and then held it out for Aiden. No Nic in it. Want some? She asked blowing smoke out her nose. It was fun and for some it looked hot but for her it was mostly just for laughs.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/17/2015, 12:35 am

"Yeah, bloody hell, why not?" he faked a thick British accent, before reverting back to his regular mid-West North American accent. "No nic, good." Taking a hit, he blew smoke out, and then took another hit and blew smoke out like she did, and he laughed. "Maybe I should get an E-Cig as well, cause, it feels good."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/17/2015, 12:40 am

I can get you one fore cheap if you want? The demigod said swiping her E-Cig back from Aiden and took a deep hit, blowing a decent sized cloud out and even making some smoke rings. Nothin like music and a smoke. She smiled laying on the table and making various sized smoke clouds tossing Aiden a spare she had in her case.Same juice. Knock yourself out. she laughed.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/17/2015, 12:44 am

Aiden laughed, taking another hit of the spare E-Cig, "Thanks". Blowing out another ring of smoke from his mouth, he took another hit. "Hey, perhaps you want to hang out some other time in the future?" he offered.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/17/2015, 12:48 am

The girl shrugged.Sure. Nobody else wants to hang with a Loki. She laughed and then took another long hit.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/17/2015, 12:50 am

"Wow, that's racist, you know. Your god parent does not decide who you are, but I'm sure you know that." Taking another hit, Aiden put the E-Cig on the table.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/17/2015, 12:53 am

Seriously? There are hardly any greeks who would even consider a norse as a friend and even fewer who would consider a Loki. She said shutting her eyes as she laid on the table, continuing to smoke.What I wouldn't give for a good hotboxed room or car. She said remembering all the fun time she had had with the worst types of people.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/17/2015, 1:17 am

"Lucky for you, I'm in that small portion of the Greeks who consider Loki kids friends."

Aiden took a hit of the E-Cig, then turned to Astrid, lying on the table, smoking. He remained seated. "Besides, there's nothing wrong with being a Norse demigod."

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/17/2015, 1:42 am

You know you look pretty damn good smoking. You would fit in great with my old friends. She said with a small laugh as she exhaled smoke, she had been friends with the party crazy teens and that resulted in some recreational usage of a few things. Alcohol was something she would never give up though, the rest was meant for special occasions.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/17/2015, 1:45 am

"Do I really look like that when I smoke?" he took in the idea and laughed. So, he thought he should start smoking with E-Cigs from now, as it would make him look awesome. Exhaling another smoke, Aiden sat on the table where Astrid was lying on. "Lemme know when they are around." he joked, exhaling before landing his back on the surface of the table. "Man, I'm tired of sitting. Mind if I join, on this comfy surface of the table?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/17/2015, 3:49 am

"Why of course you can join me son of a fdawg ." Astrid teased, laughing so hard her sides started to hurt. She actually did like the other gods for the most part but she also liked being weird at times. Taking another long draw the girl blew the smoke directly in Auden's face. "PUNCER ATTACK!" She laughed.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/17/2015, 3:50 am

"Why of course you can join me son of a fdawg ." Astrid teased, laughing so hard her sides started to hurt. She actually did like the other gods for the most part but she also liked being weird at times. Taking another long draw the girl blew the smoke directly in Auden's face. "PUNCER ATTACK!" She laughed.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/17/2015, 3:58 am

Aiden liked weirdness sometimes. Seeing her blowing smoke at his eyes, he laughed, while rubbing his eyes as it was hurt when the smoke got in it. In return, he exhaled another circular shaped smoke at her face. "RETRIBUTION!" he laughed.

Oh man, he thought, this was interesting. In a weird way, but interesting anyway.

OOC: HAPPY 300th POST FOR MEH! WEEE
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/17/2015, 4:08 am

Astrid squealed and got up running to another part of the room. "Can't catch me twice!" She teased, increasing the output in her Ecig. This was going to be fun and look like an all out hotbox to anyone passing by the window.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/17/2015, 4:11 am

"OH heck, you do NOT want to challenge me in athletic related things!" Grabbing his E-cig, Aiden chased Astrid around the room. But the pursuit ended after not so long. Being athletic, with parkour and all that, he immediately caught up with her. "I told ya!" he teased, as he exhaled another cloud of smoke at her face.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/17/2015, 4:14 am

Astrid let out a huge puff at the same time Aiden did and they were both covered in smoke like a giant bubble. At this point Astrid started playing the Punk Goes Pop cover of Till The World Ends over the speakers in the room and danced around as she smoked. She even started singing too as she bounced around.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/17/2015, 4:22 am

"Haha!" he chuckled, the laugh inaudible. Waving off the smoke, he chased Astrid again, holding his breath to prepare to let out a puff at her again. Last time was a draw and he didn't want it repeated.

Then, when he finally caught her shirt's sleeve after a longer run than the last, he tripped on a guitar that was strewn on the floor by an unknown Apollo kid (he presumed), sending the both of them falling face-first to the floor, with a manly "Ah!" yelp bursting out of his mouth.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/17/2015, 4:25 am

Astrid landed with an Oof on the floor but landed right next to Aidrn so she could poke him and annoy him. "God damn we're wierd. Us high would be a disaster." She commented before taking a log relaxing drag and blowing the smoke upwards as she laid on her back in the floor.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 5:13 am