A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Go To Hell For Heavens Sake [me and Morgan]

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Go To Hell For Heavens Sake [me and Morgan] Empty Go To Hell For Heavens Sake [me and Morgan]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/26/2015, 7:01 am

Exy walked into the Mess hall feeling more bored than ever, it was almost a miracle he was even awake. Then again it was lunch time and that was a good enough reason for him to get out of bed. Moving to sit farther away from him obnoxious and numerous siblings the son of Hermes sat down with a plate of fries and a vanilla shake he would have to work off later before it haunted him. The night before he had had one of the best club nights of his life and sadly that included plenty of alcohol so he was a little hung over. Scratching an itch under the brim of his beanie Exy munched on the fries and watch the other campers around him. Did he feel bad about what he did? Hell no! Would he do it again? Hell yeah he would. Lancelot flew in from somewhere in the woods and landed on the table, mentally giving Exy the most boring lecture about responsibility he had ever listened to in his life. Tuning out the bird he munched on more fried and drank some of the shake.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=185878822
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15908
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Go To Hell For Heavens Sake [me and Morgan] Empty Re: Go To Hell For Heavens Sake [me and Morgan]

Post by Morgan Landry 12/26/2015, 8:57 am

Maddy was sitting at the Dionysus table, almost done with her pizza waffles and avocado pasta salad. Despite eating unhealthy amounts of food, her demigod training made sure she stayed in good shape, something she abused unashamedly. She had been at camp for about a week now, taking a break from both school and cameras. The first season of her new show had aired and the shooting of the second one would soon begin, so she was pretty excited. However that meant more interviews, talk shows, evenings on TV with the cast and trips to conventions -- all things that Maddy absolutely loved! But, it was nice to also just sit down and chill out, especially since two cameramen and three make-up artists had already turned out to be monsters the past year.

She was just talking with one of her siblings when she saw this guy walk in and sit down at the Hermes table. Hungover was the first word that popped into her mind. Not because it was obvious or anything-- but she was a daughter of Dionysus and could just sense it.

Maddy took her time finishing her food and emptying her glass --  strawberry mango smoothie, simply heavenly. Then she stepped out of her bench and walked around the fireplace towards the Hermes table.

"Rough night, huh?" She smirked. She was wearing a white top and harem pants with jungle print, her hair twisted up into a messy bun. Asymmetrical, intense green earrings dangled from her lobes and chunky, streamlined art deco bracelets glistened on her wrists.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Go To Hell For Heavens Sake [me and Morgan] Empty Re: Go To Hell For Heavens Sake [me and Morgan]

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/26/2015, 9:08 am

I've had worse. Exy said with his clearly noticeable British accent. There was something about being hungover that he liked and today was one of those days he liked it. Looking over at the girl he gave her a once over and sort of scoffed at himself. You look like you went out to where I did last night. He said with a small laugh. It was always interesting to meet one of the Dionysus kids for the first time. Can you hook me up later today? He asked motioning to his glass. He knew who her father was and he was gonna need more alcohol for a party he was gonna throw later, maybe.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/26/2015, 9:43 am

"That can be arranged," Maddy said. "Right now though you look like something my dog dug up in the backyard sooo..." She snapped her fingers. It was loud and sharp and the air rippled a little as she cast the spell. "Better?" Like others among her siblings, Maddy could erase hangovers and heal alcohol-induced illnesses.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/26/2015, 10:39 am

Exy closed his eyes and smiled. You effing Dionysus kids are the best. He said looking at the other girl while downing his shake. Wish I had that effing gift. He complained, with a smile. What's your name luv? He smiled with his British accent all the way.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/26/2015, 11:49 am

Maddy was surprised. She had been in enough shows and movies to be recognized on the spot by strangers. Well, apparently not all strangers.

"I'm Madeline," she said, "but call me Maddy. You, now let me guess...," she added, pulling a thoughtful face. "Tousled hair, street punk, British accent, hungover after a wild night out, you must be this Exy chap I heard so much about."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/26/2015, 11:56 am

The life of a parties mate is a rough one Luv. He smiled with outstretched arms before crossing them on the table with a sexy half grin. Don't ever let it be known I never tried new ones. He said giving a wink and then leaning back slightly. So, Madeline.How 'ave you heard of me? He asked eating a few fries casually and then offering her some.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/26/2015, 2:41 pm

She picked a fry from his plate and dipped it in ketchup. "Well you see, I make it a point to know who everyone is here so I'm always in on the juicy gossip -- and also so I know who not to invite at my parties. My best girl Raven said you like to hang out in clubs -- that true?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/27/2015, 12:26 am

You have no idea. Lancelot said through telepathy and Exy glared at him.Oh shut up stupid bird. He said annoyed at Lancelot, the wannabe father. Looking back at Maddy he smiled. That all depends luv. He smirked eating another few fries.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/27/2015, 8:14 am

Maddy frowned -- did he just say "Shut up" to a bird? She sensed no craziness in him though... But that was definitely weird.

"Depends on what?" She asked, playfully lifting one eyebrow.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/27/2015, 8:27 am

If you wanna come to a party with me tonight luv. He smiled as Lancelot rolled his eyes and flew off to somewhere in camp to probably hunt. Getting up and grabbing a quick pair of shakes and more fries. Hope you like Vanilla Shakes. He smiled setting one in front of each of them and then putting the fries in the middle of them both. He dipped a few fries in the shake and ate them with a grin.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/27/2015, 8:45 am

"Sh!t son," Maddy grinned. "I'm not allowed to sit down at your table but I'll still take that," she said, putting the striped straw between her lips. The shake was sweet and creamy, absolutely delicious, and Maddy had fun dipping one end of her fries in ketchup and the other in her drink, folding them and putting them in her mouth. "Where's the party at tonight? I can help with drinks and deco."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/27/2015, 8:58 am

Not that kind of party luv. Exy laughed slightly. More of a Rave type of party. He smirked before drinking some of his shake while looking at Maddy. So here's my offer to you Madeline. You accompany me on this party night and i will leave you alone if you want me to. He smiled mischievously at the girl.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/27/2015, 10:48 am

"Dude, raves need deco too. I've organized quite a bunch of those to know what I'm talking about. What, did you think I was gonna whip out balloons and party hats?" She laughed, wiping the salt off her fingers with a napkin. She had done her nails in a funky green and yellow pattern -- after all, funky and splashy were the keywords of her wardrobe. She remembered her first gala premiere, to which she had worn a white jumpsuit with pineapple print -- that had gotten the press's attention.
    "What does that mean, you'll leave me alone?" Maddy lifted one eyebrow after the other. "Is there something...special about you?" she asked in a funny voice, still grinning.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/27/2015, 11:00 am

Exy shrugged and let a small laugh out while he finished his shake and the last of the fries.Raves don't use Deco. Spray paint and backlights aren't deco. They're paradise. He smiled while leaning back slightly. At the notion of being special he smirked again. I'm only as special as someone makes me out to be. He said giving one of his classic half smiles and a wink before laughing at himself yet again.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/27/2015, 12:08 pm

"Dude, I can make UV sculptures and LED clouds by snapping my fingers. But if you're good, then I won't touch anything. Except the drinks," she smirked. "So. Where's the rave at?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/27/2015, 12:12 pm

That's the fin part. He smiled mischievously. It's not my party and it's in an abandoned building at the heart of New York City. He said standing and extending his hand. It was more than being kind, it was an invitation for a risk. No promise the cops won't get called. He said, adding to the daring adventure that was rave hopping in the middle of the week. It was always fun to find out who he could party with and who he knew to leave at home.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/27/2015, 12:31 pm

"Who cares about the cops," Maddy smirked and took his hand. "They have no idea what they're up against."

An abandoned building? In NYC? Now that was something to spice up her week -- she had intended it to be a chill one, but this was an opportunity she simply couldn't turn down. Cameras and paparazzis could go to Hades, she was gonna wreck that rave.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/27/2015, 12:44 pm

Exy grinned and ran through camp pulling Maddy along with him.To hell with the cops! He shouted with glee, stopping in front of his cabin, near the fire that was always burning at the center of the ring of cabins. He smiled at Maddy and laughed again. I'll pick you up at eight at the edge of the camp, yeah? Some of my lads are gonna pick us up on the road so dress to impress, they won't be so kind when it comes to looks to this kind of rave. He laughed.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/27/2015, 1:22 pm

"I'm a daughter of Dionysus. Parties are in my blood. You guys better impress me," she smirked and turned around with a sway of her hips, disappearing into her own cabin.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/28/2015, 1:56 am

Exy smirked and watched at Maddy swayed her hips a little, giving a whistle before walking into his own cabin as well. There wasn't a lot of time to get ready for this rave, not as much time as he would like to get his paint on himself so he enlisted the help of a few of his siblings to do his outrageous makeup and hair done for tonight. This was gonna be fun.

OOC:I'll pm you the link to the topic after I write it yeah?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 12:27 pm