A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

The Race Against Time

Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

The Race Against Time Empty The Race Against Time

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/26/2015, 10:22 pm

THIS WILL SOON BE INACTIVE, BECAUSE I'M GOING TO LAUNCH A NEW LINE OF CHARACTER REMAKES

----------------------------------------
    OPEN FOR BUSINESS
    ----------------------------------------

Hey there! Welcome! The name's KHAN, but you can call me Spock or Luke (old usernames here)

Currently, I have 4 characters up and rollin'! Remember to look through my writing style first, if you're interested.

Hover over the pictures to open a textbox and see my character's summary.If you're on mobile, then normally, pressing the photo won't make the textbox pop up, so tap on the ribbon.

Now...shall we begin?

(Code by john laurens (Lila), THANK YOU LILA)

WRITING STYLE

Length: My length of post varies, sometimes when I'm flooded with ideas I'll write something long, ranging from 50-200 words least, or even reach 300 words. Sometimes when I'm cramming myself I would become the legendary one-liner KHAN, although I'll try to boost it as much as possible.
    Reply: I am patient, sometimes impatient. Be assured that I will reply to your post as soon as possible, sometimes five mintues immediately after your posting. As for others, I would appreciate it if you guys would just reply. I can wait for 15, 30, 45, 60 minutes. Then 1 day, 2 days. But after 3 days, I'll PM you to notify you if I remained my interests in it.
    What I expect from others:
    - No constant one-liners. I will reject all one liners, and one lining requests. If you are one lining constantly then I'll drop out of the topic, but if you're one lining because of writer's block effect, or you were on mobile and is unable to post properly, then I shall let thee pass. Otherwise, no exceptions.
    - Try and write a paragraph, two sentences over
    - Use correct grammar and vocabulary with full punctuations (pardon me if I write my own grammar wrong, though)  Shocked
    - Reply to our topics as soon as possible, no long delays.
    - I view a topic as entertaining, enjoyable if development is not ceased.

All my characters reflect my true personality, therefore, I improvise very quickly and reply in a very quick manner of time:
    - Nestor reflects my nerdiness, know-it-all, intelligence and talkativeness
    - Jack reflects my dark side, of being fractious, mean, constantly angry and threatening
    - Aiden reflects my recklessness and kleptomaniac (although I steal very minor things), along with the rebellious personality
    - Russ formerly reflects my kleptomaniac
    - Vicky (coincidentally) reflects my introverted personality
    On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Characters

JACK CASILLAS

Jack was bornt to Melanie Casillas and Deimos the god of terror (who specializes in terrorism). His mom thought it was best if he went to live with his German relatives, to guise the demigod scent. Turns out they weren't the least of his worries, as the relatives were the incarnation of the devil. They treated him like the Dursleys vs Harry Potter. After he accidentally terrorized a classmate, he had to be sent home. He was brought up for the rest of his life by Melanie, and when he was 13, he was sent to Camp. Along the way, his satyr guardian was murdered, but managed to eliminate all of the venti that were attempting to kill him.

LOVE INTERESTS:
    Layla Anderson (Perca): Okay, here's the problem: Jack was 17, and Layla's physical age was about 315-316. But since she was trapped in the Lotus Hotel, her age basically froze, so they were okay. They were friends since Jack was 15, and she was...313 or something. Eventually, the two of them began dating. He kissed her only once.

FRIENDSHIP LINKS:
    Falko Del Nero (Morgan Landry): Falko is Jack's favorite sibling. They got off on the wrong foot at first, blowing his fuse and attempted to kill one another. After 2 and a half years, they grew fond of one another and grew a sibling bond, sort of, and became sort of buddies.

Face claim: Michael J. Fox - His form
    DEIMOS ♛ 17 ♛ TAKEN

AIDEN RIGGINS
    Aiden was bornt and raised in the South of Brooklyn, under his father Lionel Riggins. He was one of the unique children of Aphrodite, rejecting his natural appearance from his mom, being a spoilt kid, and has theft skills almost equivelant to a Hermes kid. Aiden had no other siblings. He attended private schools, enduring the fan girls, and had a few friends of his own.

When he was 16, Aiden's dad's mind snapped, after grieving over Aphrodite and suffering from the numerous events caused by Aiden's godly parentage. Consumed by madness and being an avarice, he kicked Aiden out of the house. Aiden left and never returned once. Lionel quickly fell into a state of alcoholism, gambling addiction and becomes violent. He died soon after, (although Aiden only recently learnt of it during the solstice visits) submerged in debt and poverty.

As for Aiden, he continued to survive. He trained his thieving skills during his days on the street. From being immature, flirty, doubtful, distractive but somewhat optimistic, he became mature, straight, undistractive and pessimistic, but remained doubtful. It was only when he came to Camp Half-Blood did he start to regain his old personality, but by then many campers thought he was another child of Hermes.

LOVE INTERESTS:
    CURRENTLY NONE

Astrid Sarafina (Nerissa):Aiden met this daughter of Loki in the music room. They got off on the wrong foot, with Astrid almost hating Aiden for trying to flirt with her. Afterwards they became great friends and Aiden joined the Misfits, Astrid's group of duellers. Astrid invited Aiden to her house one week after, and they first kissed on the observatory, where Aiden also claimed he fell in love with Astrid. But now they've broken up. They are probably just friends now.

FRIENDSHIP LINKS:
    Sawyer Emerson (Morgan Landry): Aiden met the most hideous girl at Camp by the lake, where she accidentally hit her drone at him. Nevertheless, they befriended.

Face claim: Chris Pine - His form
    APHRODITE ♛ 19 ♛ SINGLE

NESTOR LAYMAN

Nestor Layman was bornt and raised in L.A, resulting in him having a Western American accent. His life was much more bright and pleasant, unlike the majority of the half-blood population. He was brought up by his father James T. Kirk and his 'nice' step-mom. He was caught in the middle of the Battle of Manhattan, but never really participated. One of the monsters caught the scent and attempted to kill him in his hideout in the hotel in New York. Nestor managed to kill it by exploding the kitchen, combining gas with fire, hurtling it out of the window.

Eventually, he was told of his demigod identity by his father James. He agreed to the assisstance of his satyr friend Tom and eventually made it to Camp in one piece instead of eight.

As for his personality: extremely talkative, mostly on the sarcasm aspect. Reckless, loyal, bold and intelligent pretty much covers it. He has a fear toward spiders (like Ron Weasley and pretty much any other Athena kids)

LOVE INTERESTS:

FRIENDSHIP LINKS:
    London Foster (Wisey): Nestor befriended this daughter of Demeter, who was 2 years older than him, at the library. Both of them had interests in books.

Face claim: Mark Hamill - His form
    ATHENA ♛ 15 ♛ DATING

REYNA ♛ LAYMAN
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum nibh lorem, tempus vitae varius a, dictum sed risus. Sed sodales quam est, ut convallis quam efficitur non. Integer ultricies, quam vitae ornare suscipit, nunc augue convallis nunc, id eleifend metus lectus a velit. Donec luctus facilisis felis in consequat. Nullam in rutrum erat. Ut vehicula sem sit amet urna tempus, ut imperdiet nibh aliquam. Quisque scelerisque, nulla ut fringilla varius, massa diam vehicula sem, nec varius ipsum diam sed risus. Sed vitae ex libero. Mauris neque tellus, posuere nec odio at, tempus pellentesque magna. Ut hendrerit ac dolor vel maximus. Donec viverra nisi vitae nisl mollis interdum. Ut eros dui, facilisis eget nisi eu, cursus semper nunc. Sed malesuada dolor turpis, eu dignissim tortor porttitor quis. Sed vitae ligula orci. Ut tempor ac arcu ac semper.
    ATHENA ♛ 17 ♛ SINGLE

RUSSELL NEWMAN
    Life for the 16 year old Russell Newman was never easy, or Russ. Being a demigod child of Hermes made it worse. He moved around the States a lot, avoiding the monsters that were after his scent to get to him. His mother Riley did her best, but it was futile. On the last day of Riley Newman's life, she finally revealed the demigod identity to Russ. The revelation bursted his scent and a Cyclop tracked him to the apartment. His mother was killed by a falling debris of the building, while Russ escaped and the Cyclop was killed. He became a year-rounder. Russ will die in the next quest, when he tracks down Lear. (hiatused)

FRIENDSHIP LINK:
    Maverick Yamamoto (Lockkuun): Russ met this son of Hephaestus at the arenas, where they had a duel, unfortunately Russ lost. Then they went together on a combat mission, eliminating a lair full of Cyclopes. They're some sort of bros, best friends.
    Sam Brice (Zargothrax): Russ was invited to Sam's house for Christmas. Sam is Russ's favorite half-sister.

Face claim: Jensen Ackles. His form (CLOSED)

Currently reopened temporarily
    HERMES ♛ 16 ♛ SINGLE

HALEY MILES
    Haley Miles, real name Lucrece, was a French young lady who was bornt in 1108 in France. Shortly after she moved to England during the Conquer of England. Her life went to hell after her mother was murdered and the family manor was destroyed in a conflagration, plus the death of her boyfriend. Thus, she joined the Hunters of Artemis
    FC: Bonnie Wright (Ginny) - Her form
    APOLLO ♛  908 ♛ H/O/A

Last edited by Marty on 6/21/2016, 8:05 pm; edited 49 times in total
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

The Race Against Time Empty Re: The Race Against Time

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/27/2015, 4:37 am

Go ahead and hang me, or burn me at the stake, or hurl me out of the window of a 20-storey-building or some sort for double posting on my own post. Or impale me with a sword or something. Apologize about it anyway

HEEEYYY. The invite is finally done! If any of you are interested in RPing, POST! Do not be hesitant, do not be reluctant, but HEH!

I wish to hurt you, and I wish to go on hurting you.
    With my last breath, I stab at thee. For Hates' sake, I spit my last breath at thee.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 12/27/2015, 8:24 am

Boop. I'd like to try Aiden and Sawyer. Both experienced trauma in their lives and generally I like RPing Sawyer, the ugliest girl at camp, with Aphrodite/Apollo offsprings.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 12/27/2015, 8:26 am

Yey yah! It's like fire vs water, or matter vs antimatter. You've got yourself a RP.

MADE THE BLOODY TOPIC IN THE LAKE
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/11/2016, 9:23 am

How about Jack and Chiara? I kinda want Jack to lose his temper when Chiara makes fun of him so that Jack uses his power on her.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/11/2016, 9:31 am

That
    is
    the
    most
    FREAKIN AWESOME IDEA EVER
    (it happened to Alice by Neri once)

BUT I LOVE IT

Where will they kill meet?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/11/2016, 9:32 am

Well I need that topic for development's sake :p And frankly, you may choose. I'm a bit busy so would you mind putting the topic up? c:
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/11/2016, 9:39 am

*activates the Genesis Topic device in the forest*
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 1/18/2016, 4:25 pm

yoooooo. let's rp
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/18/2016, 6:36 pm

Sure! What do you have in mind?
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 1/18/2016, 8:08 pm

i wasn't exactly sure. maybe a rp between either russell or aiden with one of my characters?
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/19/2016, 1:17 am

Well I closed Russ' RP status because soon, he will die. So Aiden would be the only option available. Mess hall!
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 1/19/2016, 7:59 am

mess hall with who?
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/19/2016, 9:21 am

With Aiden (because I don't rp with Russ, he is going to die soon). And any character of yours, I'm ok, really XD

http://www.camphalfblood.org/t23360-lunch-is-unpleasant-when-you-are-unpleasant
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 1/19/2016, 3:49 pm

alrighty then xD. i think iol use niamh or jia li
    you post first?
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 1/20/2016, 12:48 am

Lol XD. I made the topic, two posts up is the link to it
    loki
    loki

Male
    Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2014-03-15

Post by loki 2/11/2016, 4:12 pm

is nestor based off of luke skywalker
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 5/15/2016, 8:26 am

Roleplay updated! (whew it's collecting dust in here)

Added my new favorite female Hunter character

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/18/2024, 10:02 pm