A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Maybe The First Date

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Maybe The First Date - Page 2 Empty Re: Maybe The First Date

Post by Perca 2/19/2016, 11:18 am

"Awwww"I pouted and sat up, grabbing my bag and unbuckling my belt as I sat up. "Well then, let's go!"
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1520
    Registration date : 2015-10-06

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/19/2016, 11:38 am

Jack finished packing his contents and stood up, leading Layla out of the plane and toward the airport. The sunny morning shone down on them, and he took out sunglasses for it. "Here we go." he said, checking out at the gate, then led Layla toward the door. The warm temperature was an opposite of the New York weather, so he took off his jacket and wrapped it around his waist. Eventually they made it out onto the main street. Jack whistled for a taxi, and ordered him to drive toward their hotel.

"So, are you enjoying this--vacation?"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/20/2016, 10:31 am

"It's been great, so far"I nodded and smiled up at him. I kept looking out of the window in awe, admiring the landscape of the city and observing all those people move about."Have you ever been here before?"I asked curiously, wondering how Jack knew where we were going
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/20/2016, 10:39 am

Jack chuckled. "Obviously no. I just got the name from the map on my iPhone." he said, looking around as the car proceeded, before sliding down in the chair and grabbed Layla's hand. "I almost forgot I have car sickness. I can only drive my mom's car since it has a special anti-motion sickness perfume kind-of sprayed on the inside."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/20/2016, 10:46 am

"You have what?"I asked confused as I got off the car and grabbed my bag. "Never mind, forget about that. Let's go see our room! Do you think we'll have a view of the sea? Is it okay to swim this time of year? Not that I'd ever swim, just asking. Do you think the food will be okay? Do you think the people will be nice here? People can be very rude to strangers"
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/20/2016, 10:54 am

The car halted, and Jack paid the driver, before exiting the taxi with the bags. Layla began asking a gazillion questions. And being questioned wasn't his cup of tea. "Yeah. And…can you do me a favor?" he asked, shortly before he leaned down and kissed her, before pulling away slightly. "No questions please."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/20/2016, 11:00 am

I blushed but managed to form a shy smile, very close to a pout. "Fine, fine. You're so grumpy!"I mumbled and started walking behind him towards the hotel
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/20/2016, 11:10 am

Jack quickly checked in, then led Layla to the elevator. The elevator went up and up, to the 22nd floor, before halting and the duo stepped out of the elevator. He went down the hallway until he stopped at room 2259. The door opened wide, into a single-wide-bed room, with a large screen TV and neatly organized furniture. The first thing he did was landing on the bed, tossing his shoes and jacket to the side. "Ahhhh…" he exhaled comfortably.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/20/2016, 11:14 am

I giggled at his childish behavior as I put my bag down and closed the door to our room."You can be so immature at times"I laughed before I jumped onto the bed too, bouncing right next to him."But this is so fun!"
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/20/2016, 11:22 am

Jack laughed as Layla bounced right next to him, and he had to avoid being kicked in the face. "Immaturity is normal. Especially when you're 17." he said. The Hawaiian skylight lit the night outside of the window. "Hey, you wanna go to sleep? It's 11:22 already. We need energy for what's ahead tomorrow."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/20/2016, 11:29 am

"Nooooo! I have so much energy! I can't sleep now!"I exclaimed and stood up, running in the bathroom and back out, opening the closet and closing it, continuously grinning. "This place is so beautiful!"
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/20/2016, 11:37 am

"Well I am. So, join me whenever you deem fit." he said, curling up in his bed, pulling his blanket up to as high as his chin. He would've to sleep in the same bed with Layla (his mom is gonna explode when she hears about it) since there was only one in the whole room.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 2/20/2016, 11:47 am

"Ugh, fiiiiiiiiine. I'll sleep. You're worse than my nanny sometimes"I whined and headed into the bathroom to change into my nightgown before lying down next to Jack. Moving as far from him as possible, I turned my back on him and closed my eyes, trying to force myself to sleep
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/21/2016, 10:34 am

"Good night." Jack said, before curling on the bed and fell into Hypnos's territory instantaneously. He would later tumble off the bed during the middle of the night.

8 HOURS LATER

Jack woke up, to the wooden floor and the morning sunshine. He staggered, climbing back up to his feet. Layla was still asleep. He gotta admit: she looks cute when she sleeps. He put on a pair of Nike sneakers and made way into the bathroom where he began brushing his teeth.
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 2/21/2016, 10:39 am

Jack fell into his sleep instantaneously. Later on he would fall off the bed.

EIGHT HOURS LATER

Jack woke up, to the wooden floor and sunshine. He staggered, standing up and put on a pair of sneakers. Layla was still asleep on the bed. He made his way into the bathroom and began brushing his teeth.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 3/12/2016, 11:56 am

I didn't know what time it was and I really wanted to go back to sleep. The sound of running water kept me from returning to Dream Land, sadly. I groaned and sat up, running a hand through my messy hair and messing it up even more. These knots would take forever to untangle. Stretching my arms above my head, I got up and took a look around. Jack was nowhere to be seen and, judging from the water, he was at the bathroom. I took that opportunity to change into one of my long sleeved, long black dresses and converse, the one good thing this time had created. Seeing as I still had some time, I figured out how to turn on the TV and started brushing my hair.

OOC: Sorry for the long wait, I'm terrible!!! I'm inexcusable, I should have send you a message or something. Really sorry :/ Do you still want to continue this?

Last edited by Perca on 3/13/2016, 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 3/12/2016, 10:10 pm

OOC: It's fine, actually! And his name is Jack :P

BIC: Jack finished washing up, and staggered back out into the room. Layla was already awoken, brushing her hair. He'd yawned. "Good morning." he said, sitting down by the bedside, and looked at the flatscreen TV. He didn't know how Layla turned on the TV, but she just figured it out somehow. He reached for the phone by the bedside and quickly called a breakfeast up to their room.

"Alright, breakfast's on the way." he announced, lying lazily on the bed. "So--let's schedule ahead--what shall we do today?"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 3/13/2016, 7:10 am

"You look like you really need to sleep."I laughed and nudged his knee with my foot playfully. "I was really hoping we could go around and see this place today. We could also go sit on the beach, if you would like to go swimming, it looks like it's going to be a warm day. I mean, I don't know, what do people usually do on trips like this?"
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 3/14/2016, 5:08 am

"Frankly--I don't know. Probably go sightseeing or some sort." Jack said, picking up his iPad and began sliding through the streets of Hawaii on Google Earth (yes--he hates Apple Maps--they suck). "Oh--maybe the Coconut Island Park? It's a few miles North from here."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 3/14/2016, 5:22 am

"Sounds fun. Although, wouldn't it be expensive to go on an island? And it would take a long time, wouldn't it? What did we rent the hotel for if we're going to spend our days in a boat?"I asked confused, resting my head on his legs and poking him in the stomach playfully
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 3/14/2016, 5:30 am

Jack chuckled. "It's not technically "an island". It is basically a small island that is connected to the island of Hawaii itself. It's more like a park--except on an island--which is right next to Hawaii and we can walk there by foot if we have to."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 3/14/2016, 5:46 am

"Oh"I nodded and sat up with a grin on my face."Well then, let's go there! I'll need to pack a bag though. Will we eat there? Will we do a picnic? If so, we need to buy some food. What else will we need? Hats, for sure, I've read somewhere that sun can make you sick! And water, we'll definitely need to buy water!"I exclaimed as I ran towards my bag, searching for my hat
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 3/15/2016, 1:46 am

"Yeah--we can do a picnic. We can stop by the shop downtown. They'll probably sell water there, so we won't have to buy any. As for hats--" he said, pulling from his bag a cap that had a bunch of coloring lines on it. "--I've got mine."
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 3/15/2016, 1:48 am

"Yay, I'm so exited!"I grinned and ran up to Jack, pulling him into a tight hug. "Thank you for bringing me here, it is beautiful! Now, go get ready!"
    Rick Sanchez
    Rick Sanchez
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Rick Sanchez 3/15/2016, 2:29 am

He'd smiled slightly at the hug, then let go and nodded. "Yeah. I'll go pack." he said, putting on the cap and went off to grab his bag. He'd included in his backpack his machete, some water, sandwiches and his phone. Then he got dressed into jeans, hiking boots, a red t-shirt. Then he walked back outside. "Ready."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/18/2024, 11:57 pm