A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Onixka Ayesxa Serena

AyesxaJulianna13
    AyesxaJulianna13

Female
    Number of posts : 23
    Registration date : 2016-03-12

Onixka Ayesxa Serena Empty Onixka Ayesxa Serena

Post by AyesxaJulianna13 3/15/2016, 2:59 am

I had just arrived at camp and was already feeling the buzz of the other halfbloods. I wondered if there were "populars" here. I would love to join them to be honest. Unpacking my bags were not easy. I had about 3 suitcases, 2 duffelbags, and 3 extra backpacks. I also had 5 boxes. I think I accidentaly packed everything I owned. I stretched out the mint green and gold bed sheet across the bed and fixed it afterwards. I checked to see if my nail polish was still intact. I heard a knock so I decided to open it. "Hi" I said with a smile.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Onixka Ayesxa Serena Empty Re: Onixka Ayesxa Serena

Post by Morgan Landry 3/15/2016, 3:26 am

Jana Kay stood on the porch of the Aphrodite cabin, the smell of designer perfume overwhelming. She was holding a round banana cheesecake in her arms, decorated with nilla wafers and pink roses made of buttercream, a few marshmallows at the side.
    The door opened, and Jana Kay's eyes widened. Wow, Onixka looked absolutely breathtaking! She had just been claimed so Aphrodite's blessing was full on, red aura, shimmering make-up, perfect hair, ... She looked like a magazine cover.

"Hey," she smiled back. "You're the new one, right? This is for you," she said, giving her the cake.

OOC: My character is 14, very tan and thin, with thin blonde hair up in a ponytail. She's wearing an orange camp shirt, a daisy necklace, and Hawaiian bermuda shorts
    AyesxaJulianna13
    AyesxaJulianna13

Female

Post by AyesxaJulianna13 3/15/2016, 3:40 am

"Oh my god is this cheesecake?" I asked the girl. It seems like my diet plan is ruined. "Yeah i'm the new one." I told her. "I'm Onixka Ayesxa Serena, you can call me Nixki or Nixka or Aya." After I introduced myself I noticed that she was a bit zoned out. "Umm hello?" I said, waving my hand across her face. I can tell that this girl was bubbly and very kind. Cheesecake was my favorite kind of cake and I was extremely happy that this girl gave me cheesecake. I hope that we'll be friends.

ooc : Hi my character is 15 and she has a pinkish white skin. Her light golden blonde hair just hanging below her waist. She is wearing a dirty white flowy crop top with plain denim high waisted shorts and sandals from Michael Korrs.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/15/2016, 3:50 am

"What sorry," Jana Kay quickly said, snapping out of it. "I'm sorry, just. The whole aura.. You look stunning." In her sexy trendy designer clothes, she made Jana Kay feel like she just jumped out of a dumpster -- even if she loved her personal flashy, mismatched style.

"I'm Jana Kay, great to meet you Aya," she said. "I'm in the Demeter cabin, the green one just down there with all the plants. If you got a question or just want to have some cookies, feel free to come in!"

Giggles could be heard behind her and the Scottish blonde looked over her shoulder.
    AyesxaJulianna13
    AyesxaJulianna13

Female

Post by AyesxaJulianna13 3/15/2016, 3:55 am

"Thank you Jana" I said to her. She told me that I was free to go to her cabin and instantly I felt welcomed. I always like being welcomed. I was never not welcomed in my entire life. After a while, Jana and I heard giggling. Jana looked over her shoulder and saw a group of girls. "Hi! I'm Onixka Ayesxa!" I said while smiling. The group of girls were stunning. Oh my god. Were they the populars? I have to make a good impression. I have to be the best version of myself like right now.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/15/2016, 4:42 am

"Oh my gods, have you seen Natasha's new selfie on Instagram?" One of the girls asked, taking out a shiny iPhone.

"Yeah, she looks like something I draw with my left hand," the one in the middle said, a tall and luscious mixed girl with endless legs. The others giggled.

"I mean, look at this!" The blonde girl continued. "Does she even know what tweezers are?"

The middle girl smirked, tossing her hair over her shoulder. "Natasha more like Na-stache-a, right?"

"By Aphrodite let's totally call her that!" A buxom brunette exclaimed.

As they arrived on the Aphrodite cabin porch, Jana Kay gave them a smile. "Hey guys." Just because they could be nasty didn't mean she wouldn't be nice to them.

"Hello darling, you look beautiful," the mixed girl said without even glancing at her. She walked up the stairs so that Jana Kay had to move aside and her gaze stopped on Onixka, who was still in the doorway. The new girl. Looking effortlessly pretty in simple top and denim shorts, she was holding a cake in her arms, her skin almost glowing thanks to Aphrodite's benediction.
    The rest of her clique massed behind her in a small group of fashion and glitter. "Wow that cake looks precious," she said with a sweet smile "Did you make it yourself?"

OOC: She's about seventeen, model body, light chocolate skin, glossy black curls, and huge green eyes. She's wearing a dark red skirt, a white crop top showing her midriff and white heels accented with gold studs. Her wrists and ears are dripping with gold jewels, her eyes and lips shimmer with make-up.
    AyesxaJulianna13
    AyesxaJulianna13

Female

Post by AyesxaJulianna13 3/15/2016, 4:55 am

The stunning and model looking girl eyed me and I started to get nervous. "Actually, Jana Kay made this for me. Isn't she a sweet little girl?" I told her while looking at Jana Kay. Jana Kay looked so innocent. She looked like a porcelain doll that could be easily broken. Just by looking at her eyes, I could tell that she was afraid of the girl in front of me. I admit that I was quite scared myself but I never settle for being a shadow, I always want to be on top. "I assume that you're Cleopatra?" I asked her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/15/2016, 5:09 am

Cleopatra briefly looked at the petite girl in ludicrous Hawaiian shorts. "Oh but of course, Demeter children. They love to feed your sweet tooth! Aren't they adorable?"

Jana Kay smiled and waved. "I'm gonna go back to my cabin, see you later. Aya, enjoy your stay!" She hopped off the porch and walked away, not one of the girls said bye.

"I'm Cleopatra, yes. And what's your name again?"
    AyesxaJulianna13
    AyesxaJulianna13

Female

Post by AyesxaJulianna13 3/15/2016, 5:20 am

"I'm Onixka Ayesxa." I said without hesitation. "Onika with an x between i and k, Ayesxa with an x between s and a." All of the girls looked at me in confusion. I typed it in my rose gold 6s and showed them the spelling. Ohs and Ahs were exchanged. "Cleopatra is a pretty name." I told Cleopatra. This is my only entry to popularity and I have to make an impression. I need to make Cleopatra like me.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/15/2016, 5:33 am

"Why are there so many x's and k's in your name?" The blonde girl asked.

"Onix-ka," the brunette said, "wow that's a bit harsh to pronounce. What country is it from?"

Cleopatra let them talk for a bit, smiling prettily as Aya complimented her name.

"Oh girls, girls, my crush is approaching!" The brunette suddenly hissed. Cleopatra glanced over her shoulder, seeing two Apollo guys walking down the courtyard, and smirked. They waved at them.

"Off to archery?" She purred.

"Yep."

"Don't shoot anyone important!" The brunette said, smiling slowly.

Cleopatra shrugged once they were out of earshot. "How could they shoot anyone important, we're all here." She turned back to face Onixka, who was still standing in the doorway. "So, Aya -- hope it's okay to call you that -- is there any chance you could let us in?"
    AyesxaJulianna13
    AyesxaJulianna13

Female

Post by AyesxaJulianna13 3/15/2016, 5:46 am

"Um.. Can you call me Onixka or Ayesxa? I'd prefer them both over Aya. Oh and you can come in!" I said. Aya was a bit too plain for me. I wanted something extraordinary. My room was filled with mint green (the light one) and gold. There was also a burst of white inside. My suitcases and other luggage were neatly placed beside my closet. Believe it or not, I managed to create a DIY "bed" just for about 2 hours. There were 2 shelves, about 3 feet separating them, and wooden planks nailed to both of them. Those planks acted as the base for the mattress. It was like a floating mattress with a secret hideout below it. Storage was really important to me since I have thousands of shoes, bags, and clothes. "So, you're the populars right?" I asked Cleopatra.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/15/2016, 6:51 am

"Yeah sure," Cleopatra waved her hand as she corrected her on her name, walking into the Aphrodite pavilion.

"Thanks," the blonde girl said to Onixka. "I mean, it's kinda our cabin too."

Walking over to their bunks, they set down their designer purses, checked their reflection in the mirrors, added a bit of lipstick, etc.

"My feet hurt a little," one of them said, sitting down on her bunk with elegance.

"Is it the shoes?" Cleopatra asked as she struck different poses in front of her psyche.

"Think so. I hope I don't get blisters!"

"Well darling," she said, turning around to check her back, "if they don't hurt, they don't work. Oh my gods, did you do that yourself?" She asked, looking at the delicate bed that Onixka had arranged. Pastel green and gold linens, a little shelf,...

"Why did you do all that," the blonde smirked, "we've got plenty of stuff here already."

"Shut up Daryl, you couldn't do the same even if Hephaestus himself was helping you," Cleopatra stated. "I think it's really cute."

"And yes, we're the populars, well part of them," the brunette smiled. "I'm Gianna by the way."

"Part of the populars -- we're the hot ones," Cleopatra smirked.
    AyesxaJulianna13
    AyesxaJulianna13

Female

Post by AyesxaJulianna13 3/15/2016, 7:53 am

ooc :sorry for the late reply

"Yes I did make them by myself." I said proudly. "I would definitely hang out with you guys more. I mean who wouldn't want to hang out with the populars, us. I won't waste anytime in hanging out with the losers." I said confidently. "So what are your plans for today?" I asked.

ooc: sorry for the short post, i'm in a rush :)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/15/2016, 8:22 am

"Oh but of course!" Gianna said. "You'd be a great addition to our group! You're pretty, you're skilled,.."

"...Good taste in clothes..."

"And make-up!"

"That's Aphrodite's blessing, silly."

"What they're trying to say," Cleopatra purred, spreading her arms, "is that you'd be a great asset. However!" The girls giggled. "You have to pass the test."
    AyesxaJulianna13
    AyesxaJulianna13

Female

Post by AyesxaJulianna13 3/15/2016, 8:53 am

"Test? Sure i'm up for anything. " I said with pride. Inside, I was super nervous. What if they asked me to do something that will ruin my reputation? Well i'll do it, if it means popularity. I do not want to be just a shadow of the populars, I want to be one of them. Like they said, I'd be a great asset. I smiled confidently and looked at each one of them. "Give me what you got." I told them. I stretched my body, thinking maybe it would be something athletic. "So, let's do this!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/15/2016, 9:00 am

"You need to break someone's heart," Cleopatra smirked. When Piper took the cabin leadership from Drew, she had forbidden that kind of initiation rituals, but Cleopatra didn't care. She liked her traditions.

"And they have to be at least an eight!" Daryl added.
    AyesxaJulianna13
    AyesxaJulianna13

Female

Post by AyesxaJulianna13 3/15/2016, 9:10 am

"Umm... How about you guys pick the guy for me and i'll do it right now?" I told them. Breaking a guys heart was super easy to me. I've done it over a thousand times. There is only one heart that I can never break and that is Alexander's. Alexander is my bestfriend and well, the love of my life. I'm still recovering from MY heart break knowing that i'll never meet him again at starbucks everyday. I miss Alexander but I have to move one. "So, who's the lucky, for having to talk to me, guy?" I asked.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/15/2016, 9:18 am

Cleopatra raised an eyebrow. "Ambitious. How about.....Jason Grace?"

The girls collectively gasped.
    AyesxaJulianna13
    AyesxaJulianna13

Female

Post by AyesxaJulianna13 3/15/2016, 9:24 am

ooc: Where can I find this Jason grace ahhaha

"Jason Grace?" I asked them. "Take me to him." I said with confidence. I am becoming really nervous. Why did they gasp? "Take me to him now."

ooc :Lol has this become a oneliner thing (no pls. just for this situation hahaha)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/15/2016, 9:42 am

OOC: During combat and fast-paced dialogue, I generally tend to post shorter.

BIC: All the girls erupted in laughter. "Sit down darling, that was a joke," Cleopatra said. "Jason's the son of Jupiter, who is dating our cabin leader. Trust me, you don't want to get on her bad side."

"He wouldn't break up with her anyway."

"He's so hot though," Cecily complained, who had been flirting at him since day one.

"Alright girls, help me out! Who do we have as 'eight' and above on our list?" Cleopatra asked. The clique gathered around and started suggesting a bunch of boy names.

"Troy?"

"Austin!"

"Damian!"

And so forth. Suddenly, Cleopatra held up her manicured hands, remembering an encounter the previous day. "I've got it! I've got it. How about Jin, the son of Oizys?"

Jin had arrived a few days ago and he had an aura of darkness that made his attractiveness go up a few notches, placing him just on an 'eight' on the classification Cleopatra and her friends had established.

Last edited by Easter Bunny on 3/29/2016, 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    AyesxaJulianna13
    AyesxaJulianna13

Female

Post by AyesxaJulianna13 3/15/2016, 9:51 am

"Jin? Sounds like a basic name." I said."Take him to me. Let's see this "heartbreaking" moment." I laughed in an evil way. I was actually kind of excited.

Some of the girls went out to find Jin and take him to me.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/15/2016, 10:15 am

"Go check the Hermes cabin, he's in there, "Cleopatra said. "I want to see at least one kiss, and I want to see tears. Remember that."

" Aww, newbie love!" Gianna cooed as Onixka left the cabin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:02 am