A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Lily's bunk

maya149

Female
    Number of posts : 53
    Registration date : 2016-03-19

Lily's bunk - Page 3 Empty Re: Lily's bunk

Post by maya149 4/3/2016, 12:33 pm

Nearby, Ariana was sitting on her own bunk, with her brown hair neatly braided, her legs kicked up behind her, and her hands typing away at something on a computer. She glanced up, as if she was looking for someone or something. She was completely stuck on her newest story, as she had never written a character quite like this before. Usually, she tried to keep her writing private, but this time, she really needed someone's help. Noticing someone she hadn't met before, she stood up, walking over to the girl's bunk to introduce herself and ask for help. "Excuse me," she said, her soft English accent seeming out of place in the American camp, "I'm Ariana. I don't believe we have met."
    Best_Username_Ever

Female
    Number of posts : 70
    Registration date : 2016-03-27

Post by Best_Username_Ever 4/3/2016, 4:39 pm

OOC: Wow there are so many British characters here

Lily looked up at a girl with braided brown hair and an English accent. "No, I don't think we have," she said in her own Scottish accent. Briefly, she considered how weird it was to be surrounded by her own brothers and sisters and barely know half of them. "I'm Lily McAdams, nice to meet you. You need something?" she guessed.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 4/3/2016, 5:01 pm

"Another new camper!" Jana Kay's hands flew to her forehead. "I need to make more cake. So sorry, I can barely keep up with all the new people coming!"
    maya149

Female

Post by maya149 4/3/2016, 5:31 pm

"Pleasure to meet you, too," said Ariana, smiling. She hesitated for a moment before asking her question. "Do you write at all?" She had never really asked for help with writing before, and she wasn't sure how to begin
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 4/3/2016, 6:05 pm

"I've written some Harry Potter and How To Train Your Dragon fanfictions in Ancient Greek, and I make up stories for my sisters, if that counts," Jana Kay replied. Because of her dyslexia, writing and reading were almost impossible things for her.
    Best_Username_Ever

Female

Post by Best_Username_Ever 4/3/2016, 9:51 pm

Lily frowned. "Sometimes. Is that what you're doing?" she asked with interest. She was always curious about anyone else's work.
    maya149

Female

Post by maya149 4/4/2016, 4:34 pm

Ariana smiled shyly at Lily. "Yes. I'm working on this new piece, and I can't seem to get this character's voice right." She wasn't exactly sure how she would describe the problem. It seemed more that her new character, Jackie, had a personality different than anyone she had ever written. "I guess she's just not like anyone else I've ever written. More.. indecisive, and unsure of herself."
    Best_Username_Ever

Female

Post by Best_Username_Ever 4/4/2016, 6:13 pm

Lily cocked her head slightly as she considered. "Is it the point of view that you can't get right or her dialogue?" she asked.
    maya149

Female

Post by maya149 4/5/2016, 11:14 am

"Her dialogue," said Ariana, "I thought I had written characters like this before and done it well, but it just doesn't sound right to me." She looked back down at her computer, considering removing the character.
    Best_Username_Ever

Female

Post by Best_Username_Ever 4/15/2016, 5:21 pm

"Let me see some of it," she said, hopping off the bunk and coming over to the computer with a warrior's agility; dodging her siblings' projects was quite a feat. Glancing down at the computer, she looked through the page. "Which one?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:02 am