A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+40
proxyboy
Kat315
BlackJack123
Snuffleasaurus
WolfGirl
Ben zexion
Ally
Steve Rogers
Mason
BlackHawk
Tyrannic
Nemesis
xXSpiritXx
natewolfe
Joel
korbin57
Crazy
Athenarox14
Puppetmaster
Meghan Urie
Mango
Panda Coffee
amywerewolf2398
Aze Cluzt
I<3MyBrit
Four
Shade
Theseus12
NatJ8
Aisling Blaise
Cheesepuff
Random Emo Person
KittyLuv
Fist of Shadows
Silly Lily
Lob The Lobster
Allen
Rachel
Princess Amy
Evimero
44 posters

The Airport!!

Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

The Airport!! - Page 41 Empty Re: The Airport!!

Post by Jules 1/5/2013, 11:43 am

Kunal took another bite of his sandwich and chewed it thoughtfully, before gulping it down rather nervously. "So", he said trying to sound casual and failing miserably, "We may run into my mother on this trip.", He looked away before adding hurriedly, "I swear I hadnt thought about it, it just hit me." Other people might not understand why this was such a big deal but Kunal and his mother shared an.. interesting relationship and due to lack of other perspectives he'd begun to think almost everyone felt this way about their mothers or mothers in general even. To him it was slightly better than a cringe-worthy word.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Post by Josh 1/5/2013, 11:50 am

I was confused, that was it? It was meeting his mother that had him worried. Then I began to wonder, was Kunal embarassed about me? Did he not want me to meet his mother. "What's wrong with meeting your mother?" I ask him, "Do you not want me to meet her? Are you embarassed about me?" I continue sadly. I was hurt, I couldn't think of any other reason as to why it was a bad thing to run into his mother.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 1/5/2013, 12:25 pm

Kunal's eyes widened, "what?", he strode over to Kyla in a long step and held her by the shoulders looking her straight in the eye. "I dont want to you to ever think that. Ever. You're basically the only part of my life that I'm actually proud of.", he said quietly and intensely. As though remembering himself Kunal took a step backwards and let his arms fall to his sides awkwardly, "I'm sorry I-", breaking off he shuffled awkwardly and averted his gaze before looking back at her with a completely bewildered look in his eyes though his face remained stoic, "My mom is a reminder of what my life used to be like.. If you'd met me back then, I'm pretty sure you'd never have liked me."
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 1/5/2013, 12:47 pm

When he says he was proud of me, I felt so happy. I felt accepted. He was such a perfect boyfriend, he knew exactly what to say to make me feel happy. But I didnt believe what he said at the end, "I'm sure I'd have fell in love with you no matter what. You're perfect. I love you, I always will." But then I also understood what he said about his mum, my father reminded me of my old life, curse his soul, and I understood how people can have really bad relationships with their parents, I was a prime example.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 1/5/2013, 12:54 pm

Kunal shook his head sadly though he couldnt help but smile at Kyla's word. It made him happy and always amazed him to know how much she liked him. "It's nothing bad about my past honestly. I had it better much better than most people. My mom is not a bad person either.", he paused as though the words were hard to get out. "Well, in theory atleast." he amended with some relief in his voice. "It's just that, I wasnt well..me", he finished slightly ashamed, beseeching Kyla to understand.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 1/5/2013, 1:04 pm

I smile, "I understand. But going to Italy and seeing your mum, thats if we do run into her, into doesn't have to be a bad thing. She may be glad to see you and everything, it could actually be a good thing to run into her, get everything sorted. We'll just have to see whether fate wants us to meet her or not." I was glad he wasn't one of those arrogant jerks who always thought they best of themselves, it made me happy to discover Kunal actually felt ashamed about something, it was cute.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 1/5/2013, 1:43 pm

Kunal smiled happily at Kyla. He loved how she was able to approach things so pragmatically when his own logic failed him. His head snapped up as he heard an annoucement announcing the boarding for their flight. Wow, time flies, Kunal though. He nodded to Kyla and took her hand excitedly, "Thats us", he said and grinned as he began walking.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 1/6/2013, 6:47 pm

I smiled when he took my hand and we began to walk towards the gate. We were almost there, we were almost on the last step before getting off to Italy. I was nervous, but excited at the same time. Even if Kunal thought seeing his mum was a bad idea, I didn't think she would be much of a problem. Camp gave us worse problems, how bad could his mum be? I didn't mind whatever problems we faced though, as long as I got to spend time with Kunal, I would be happy. I loved being with him, he made me so happy. He was the greatest thing to ever happen to me.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 1/7/2013, 11:30 am

Kunal handed in their filled immigration forms and boarded the bus that would take them to their plane, along with Kyla. He hummed excitedly and a small part of his brain small part of his brain registered how wonderfully strange it was that an indian origin guys and an irish girl were departing from america to go to italy! he chuckled slightly at this thought, however the larger portion of his brain was focusing on how wonderful this trip was going to be and how warm Kyla's hand felt in his own. As the bus ground to a halt, he got down and helped Kyla off the bus keeping his backpack safely on his shoulders and checking with a quick look to see if Kyla had her bag. Affirming this, he began to walk toward the plane. As they walked up the stairs to its entrance he squeezed her hand slightly and smiled at her, "well here we go", he said, just in time to hear the airhostess' perfunctionary greeting a second later as they boarded they plane.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 1/7/2013, 11:36 am

I lead us over to our seats and I sit down next to window, and then Kunal was directly beside me. I put my handbag down between my legs, I didn't like it in the overhead compartment. This way, if I wanted something, it would be right in front of me and I wouldn't get in other peoples ways. I waited until Kunal was sat down, and then I rested my head on his shoulder. I had butterflies in my stomach, I was so nervous about our trip, yet so excited. I had never done anything like this before, and it was completely unplanned. This was going to be great!
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 1/8/2013, 5:05 am

OOC: do you want to rp the flight or skip to Italy?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content