A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+40
proxyboy
Kat315
BlackJack123
Snuffleasaurus
WolfGirl
Ben zexion
Ally
Steve Rogers
Mason
BlackHawk
Tyrannic
Nemesis
xXSpiritXx
natewolfe
Joel
korbin57
Crazy
Athenarox14
Puppetmaster
Meghan Urie
Mango
Panda Coffee
amywerewolf2398
Aze Cluzt
I<3MyBrit
Four
Shade
Theseus12
NatJ8
Aisling Blaise
Cheesepuff
Random Emo Person
KittyLuv
Fist of Shadows
Silly Lily
Lob The Lobster
Allen
Rachel
Princess Amy
Evimero
44 posters

The Airport!!

lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4469
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

The Airport!! - Page 40 Empty Re: The Airport!!

Post by lost shadow 9/20/2012, 7:07 pm

'Oh no they seperated us!'he thought and took the test and failed he was incredybly violent and insane. Some nurses recognised him taking the test they put him in a straight jacket immediately
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female
    Number of posts : 2441

Post by tyler oakley 9/20/2012, 7:10 pm

ooc- oops need to make new topic
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow 9/20/2012, 7:12 pm

Ooc yeah just pretend my last post happend
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female
    Number of posts : 2441

Post by tyler oakley 9/21/2012, 8:04 pm

I hopped out of the taxi and quickly paid the cabbie.
    I bought a ticket to New York and got on the plane.
    It was a quick flight, and I soon landed in New York.
    I thanked the flight attendant and hailed a taxi to camp.
    lost shadow
    lost shadow
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by lost shadow 9/21/2012, 8:09 pm

A few days later he came in and payed for a ticket and went to new york
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9825
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

Post by xXSpiritXx 12/28/2012, 3:17 pm

After a long flight home, we arrived in new york.

"we'll be back to camp soon."
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 9431
    Registration date : 2011-04-27

Post by proxyboy 12/28/2012, 3:19 pm

I nodded.
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 12/28/2012, 3:28 pm

ooc: umm do you want me to do his Charrie pic? Also how old is Ryan? Sofia's lonely xD

bic: Roxy kissed Emil's cheek. "We'll go back to my bunk and i'll make us dinner." she smiled softly.

"I have to visit Skylar so i'll see you afterwards." he said climbing into their cab.

proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 12/28/2012, 3:39 pm

OOC:Haha sure and Ryan's 17... i think lol

I just nodded.
    My voice wouldn't work.
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 12/28/2012, 3:49 pm

The cab arrived at camp. "I'll see you guys later." he headed to Zoey's bunk.

"Let's go to my bunk." they left together.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 12/28/2012, 3:55 pm

I left with Roxy
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Post by Jules 12/30/2012, 5:32 am

Kunal walked in with Kyla wheeling in their bags behind him. He wore a backpack on his shouldersover a plain white tshirt that was perfectly fitting over his torso and Khaki coloured cargoes. He hoped no monsters attacked them as he was proudof doing a convincing impression of a mortal, shouldnt have been too hard as to his knowledge he had been an ordinary mortal until not too long ago. It was early in the morning, about 4am.and surprisingly Kunal hadn't had too hard a time dragging himself out of bed to go meet Kyla at her bunk. Probably because the excitement of going to Italy with her hadnt let him sleep properly anyway. Now however, he felt his sleepless night catching up with him and he stifled a yawn, blinking rapidly. He turned to Kyla and smiled at her, "Doing alright?", he asked.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Post by Josh 12/30/2012, 8:18 pm

I step beside Kunal, putting my arm through his arm. "I can carry my own bag, if you want me to." I tell him with a smile. I had come out dressed in a white and red striped t-shirt and denim short shorts. I had my red converse shoes on as well. A very simple outfit, but a very nice one nonetheless. Over my shoulder though I had my handbag. It had all the things in it I could possibly need for the flight, including a book, make up, purse, and all the other bits and pieces. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes as well, it was still quite early, and I let a yawn slip out. "Still a bit sleepy though," I tell Kunal in reply to his question, "But coming here with you was definitely worth getting up early for. I'm really looking forward to all of this."
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 12/31/2012, 9:51 am

Kunal smiled back at her sleepily, "I'm sure you'll enjoy Italy mia bella"..He disregarded the part about her carrying her own bag, he wouldnt even consider that. He checked the antique wristwatch he wore for the time and paused for a moment to admire it's fine intricacy and delicateness. It was one of the very heirlooms of his mother's family that he kept with him, certainly the only one on his person. This thread of thought brought with it it's own links and loops as he felt his thoughts stray to his mother..Oh sh*t, his mother would be in Italy as well. It was her favourite spot to bring in the new year. Kunal mentally facepalmed, this wouldn't have happened if he had been thinking straight. Oh, he really dint want to run into her, he hadn't seen her for a couple of months since he'd walked out infact from that ill fated charity dinner. Now what?, he thought distressedly, What to tell Kyla? Finally blinking and breaking out of his trance, he registered the time he had been staring at, on the face of his wristwatch for nearly a full minute now. Registering the time, he yelped, "We should check in." to Kyla and took her hand in his, leading them both forward as he wondered what she had noticed and decuded of his momentary lapse into thought.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 12/31/2012, 2:50 pm

I look at Kunal, concerned. He had been staring at his watch for quite some time. When we begin to move I ask, "Kunal? Are you alright?" I hoped he was okay, it was probably just down to him being tired, I was as well. But I hoped that was all that it was, I was really looking forward to this trip, I hoped nothing was wrong with him.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 12/31/2012, 3:09 pm

Kunal nodded quietly, it would be, he'd explain later, he thought tensely as he maneuvered them to the check in counter. On the way however, he caught site of one of the screens flashing the serial no. of their plane. Pausing immediately he began to read and register, Cancelled. All passengers booked onto a flight the following morning. Inconvinience caused regretted. Kunal sighed, his luck really wasnt doing well at the moment. Perhaps something about taking Kyla to Italy annoyed Tyche, Kunal thouhgt wryly, though he doubted, it must siomply be his own bad luck rubbing off on the two of them. Shudderring slightly at the thought of his luck multiplied by two Kunal quickly considered their options. There was no way he was letting Kyla sleep in some godforsaken place around here, camp was only a few miles away. His tension rolling off him in waves, Kunal forgot that Kyla hadnt followed the serious of silent exchanged he had just processed in his mind and turned on his heel taking her hand. "Well let's go", he said to her, wondering what caused the uncomprehending look on her face as she gazed back at him.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 12/31/2012, 3:12 pm

"The flights cancelled?" I said disappointingly. I let out a sad sigh, then I cheer up again, "We could go to the dance back at camp then? We'll be back on the second anyway, so why don't we go there?" I suggest to him. I enjoyed dancing, and it would be perfect with Kunal. I hold onto his hand as we walk out of the airport and head back to camp.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 12/31/2012, 3:13 pm

Kunal smiled, trust Kyla to see a silver lining in all of this. He left, hand in hand with her.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 1/2/2013, 7:21 am

I walk back into the airport with Kunal. "Well, let's hope the flight doesn't get cancelled again," I say to him with a grin.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 1/3/2013, 2:12 am

Kunal walked back in with Kyla, his face was flushed and his eyes bright. He'd changed out of his tux and into a normal black tshirt and cargoes. He looked at Kyla and smiled, "I might sue them if it is", he saod and chuckled, he wasnt entirely joking though. He walked them both over to the check in counter and checked in, there were 3 hours left for take off. After having lightened their load, he kept just his backpack and Kyla had her handbag, he turned and looked to Kyla again, "So wanna grab a bite to eat?"
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 1/4/2013, 7:35 pm

As he said that, my stomach began to rumble. "I would love to get something to eat." I tell him. I was glad we were almost in Italy, nothing could stop us now. This would be our trip, our first trip as a couple. Admittedly, our second date too. I didn't care though, I was so happy, I just wanted to be with Kunal!
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 1/5/2013, 7:34 am

Kunal walked over to a subway station near by, he stood by the counter and smiled at Kyla, "Better get your fill of Turkey right now, Italians arnt too fond of it", he said. He propped thier luggage up beside him. As far as he was concerned, take off couldnt come fast enough, he couldnt wait to be on his way to Italy..with Kyla. Wow. So much had changed in the last month, it was crazy to think about. He's had days when he woke up in his bunk and wondered where he was. Admittedly, Kyla has made everything so much more real for me and also unreal. He wanted to pinch himself when he looked at her. Who would've thought he'd fall in love with someone barely 1 week into camp? And who've would've thought a girl as amazing as Kyla would actually love him back? It was all like a dream but Kunal definitely dint want to wake up.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 1/5/2013, 7:47 am

I smile, "Well I guess I'll have a turkey filled sandwich then." I order a sandwich stuffed with turkey and then salad as well, with some sauce of top. I looked over at Kunal, I still couldn't believe it all. I was going on holiday with him. And, we hadn't even met that long ago, but I loved him. I kept staring at him just thinking about how fortunate I was. There was no-one I would rather have been with right now, or ever. I couldn't believe Kunal was with me, I was sure he wouldn't like me and would rather be with some aphrodite air-head for her looks, but instead, her he was with me; The Irish Red-head. It was perfect, I was so happy. I looked over to Kunal after thinking about all this and simply said to him, "I love you."
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Jules 1/5/2013, 10:15 am

Kunal lips puled up in a smile as he chuckled. Amazing, the response a turkey sandwich can get you really! He responded, "I love you too", quietly and picked up his own tukey and cheese sandwich and after peeling down the wrapper took a bite. He thought about how he could just look at Kyla forever, or spend forever and a day with her and not run out of things to say. Ah, on the topic of "things to say", there was also that small matter of how they may run into mom, he thought wryly. His eyebrows pulled together in a slight worried forwn as he cleared his throat nervously and began. "Um, Kyla?"
    Josh
    The Genius

Male

Post by Josh 1/5/2013, 11:01 am

I smiled happily when he replied with the same thing. It made me feel so good, I truly did love him. I began to eat at my sandwich, just as he said that. I stopped eating and got worried, was this going to be bad news? Was he going to call off the trip? I began to panic a little bit, a bunch of different scenarios were running through my head where he would leave me now. Then again, it may also just have been something simple and nothing for me to worry about, but thats not what was going through my head. "What's up?" I asked him, still worrying about his next sentences.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content