A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Chatting and Chariots (P)

Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Chatting and Chariots (P) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chatting and Chariots (P)

Post by Belle 2/20/2017, 9:07 pm

Chatting and Chariots (P) - Page 2 C4bef7985929ab1a9f57f23ceb96b466

Vi nodded. Seeing Lorne's reaction about the son of Aphrodite left a weird feeling inside of her. She decided to ignore it just assuming that the feelings were rather petty. She knew it was unexpected, but she almost still felt hurt in a way. Jase did have some Aphrodite like traits, but he was more than that. He was a skilled fighter despite what some may think.

"I imagine it does feel weird admitting it, but I think it only gets easier the more it happens. Which I mean is also something to do at your own pace. Have to be comfortable about it." Vi said shrugging her shoulders a bit.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 2/20/2017, 9:13 pm

Chatting and Chariots (P) - Page 2 Tumblr_nbde1kzw9l1qggpvxo2_500
    "That's true. He's trying to keep it going at my pace anyway so I'm really happy about that." Lorne smirked and looked over at Vi. He noticed a slight change in her demeanor and decided to ask her about the guy she was talking to.

"Well, of course, he's hot. Uh, tell me about him." Lorne smiled and kept his hands tight on the reigns. The last thing he wanted to do was make himself look like an idiot on the race track.

Last edited by Green on 2/20/2017, 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 2/20/2017, 9:59 pm

"Well that's good that he's willing to go at your own pace. If he doesn't he's not worth it in my opinon." Vi said with a shrug of her shoulders and she started to space out as they kept going around the track. She pulled on the reigns a bit to guide the horses around the bend in the track.

It wasn't long before Lorne began to ask her to tell him about Jase. She didn't really know what to say or what to even start with. "Well, he's actually a really skilled fighter." The daugher of Enyo replied.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/20/2017, 11:55 pm

Lorne liked the response that he got from Viveene about Jackson and nodded his head. He was honestly lucky to find someone like him at camp and he was sure that Jackson felt the same way.

"Really? That's good. I knew that a guy that you would date or talk to would be able to handle his own in the training arena." The son of Nike was honestly happy for Vi. She deserved a good guy. "By the way, if he ever hurts you, I'll personally make sure that he never wins anything."
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 2/21/2017, 12:23 am

Vi nodded in response to Lorne. "He defeated me in combat, Lor. That hasn't happened since I first started training. I finally met someone who gives me a challenge." She did leave out the fact that by the time she fought Jase she had been extremely worn out, but to be fair, Jase was fairly worn out before then too. He had still been a challenging opponent regardless. Something she could respect.

"If he hurts me, I mean feel free, but I feel like I could do some serious damage on my own if I needed to. So far it doesn't seem like he'd ever do anything to hurt me, but time will tell. It shows everyone's true colours eventually." She said with a shrug, as it seemed their trot turned into a faster pace and she could feel the wind blowing through her hair a little.

"Also if this boy ever hurts you, let me know, he wont know what hit him." The daughter of Enyo said with a large grin on her face.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/21/2017, 10:55 pm

"Wait, wait. He beat you while fightin'? How the hell did that happen, Vi? I mean, damn. Even with victory on my side, I can still haven't won against you." It was true. Lorne came very close one time, but ended up still being beaten.

Lorne nodded his head. "Good, good. I hope he makes you happy, Vi. You deserve it." The son of Nike moistened his lips and glanced over at her. "Yeah, I know you will." He smiled back and turned back to look forward at the track. "...Maybe us four could hang out sometime."

Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 2/22/2017, 2:11 am

Vi nodded to Lorne when he was stunned about the fact that this child of Aphrodite had beaten her in a fight. She realized to most it'd be shocking, but she was never one to discredit someone for being a child of a certain god. Everyone had as much potential as the next person. "I wasn't at my full strength, but that being said, neither was he." She said with a small smile. She thought back to the many different sparring matches her and Lor had. There had been one time in particular he had gotten really close to catching her, but luckily that was one of the times she realized she had some powers. It was her battle intuition.

"I hope so too." She said quietly. Vi admitted to herself that she had let her guard down quite a bit around Jase. She knew she should be more cautious around people that got close to her, but she couldn't help it.

"That sounds like a not too bad idea. So this Jackson guy, who's his god parent?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/23/2017, 11:45 pm

Lorne knew that even with both of them not being at complete health that Vi was a very heard person to beat. The son of Nike smirked, nodding his head.

"He's a son of Ares, but nothing like it." Lorne was glad that Jackson wasn't here to hear him say that. He knew how much he hated that. "But he's...different."
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 2/24/2017, 12:18 am

Vi nodded when he explained that Jackson was a son of Ares, but nothing like it. "Awe, what a shame." She said teasingly as she let her chariot come to a halt. "Different is always good, it can set you apart from others." She said before she turned to look at Lorne.

"I'm a little scared, Lor. I'm not used to having these kinds of feelings, or dating."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/25/2017, 11:11 am

Lorne laughed a little bit. "Yeah, it's true. Dating people who don't exactly fit the typical description adds a bit of fun to dating them. To be honest, he's more like a son of Dionysus or some s*it like that." Lorne looked straight ahead until he heard her speak again.

"...I know what you mean. You're afraid of getting hurt and then things not turning out like you want them too. You have to take that leap of faith and try to make the most of it. Let things happen."
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 2/25/2017, 2:13 pm

"Children of Dionysus are fun, they know how to party." Vi said with a playful wink. It was true though, almost all the children of Dionysus she had met had asked her if she wanted some wine they had or something of the sort. There were of course always exceptions to the usual stereotypes. "I'm glad to see you happy Lor."

It wasn't long after that Lorne had replied to her. "It's hard. I know what it feels like to have your heart torn out and stomped on, I'm afraid of that feeling. But. I don't think Jase would do that. He gave me flowers." Vi said saying the last part quietly, but with a small smile on her face. "They were beautiful."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 2/28/2017, 12:22 am

Lorne laughed because he knew that it was true. Whenever there was a party at camp, the offspring of Dionysus are involved. A smile came to his face when Vi stated that she was glad to see him happy. The son of Nike nodded his head. "I'm glad to see that you're taking a chance."

"Flowers? Aw." Lorne grinned. "Maybe he's a romantic. You never know."
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 2/28/2017, 1:22 pm

"I'm glad I am too. I'm hoping for the best." Vi said with a small smile. She really didn't think Jase would be someone that hurt her, but then again it was hard to tell. So far, he had been really kind and much like Lor suggested romantic. All things she hadn't dealt with before. Not to mention when she was around him he made her act more like her former self before camp. Which was a rare sight in itself.

"He is quite the romantic, I'll admit that much. But as much as I thought I'd hate that, I really don't." Vi said aloud before she continued to talk. "I'm actually seeing him again tomorrow. Do you have plans to see Jackson again?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/19/2024, 6:45 am