A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Elysia Le'vin, daughter of Hecate

Elysia Le'vin

Female
    Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2017-02-20

Elysia Le'vin, daughter of Hecate Empty Elysia Le'vin, daughter of Hecate

Post by Elysia Le'vin 2/22/2017, 8:05 pm

Name: Elysia Le’vin
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: Black
    Height: 5’ 4”
    Body Type: Pear
    Skin Color: fair
    God Parent: Hecate
    Mortal Parent: Harry Le’vin
    Country of Origin: Canada
    Pets: A female black Norwegian elk hound
    Talents: Quick runner, can hold her breath for a long time, skilled archer, and good swordswoman.
    Weapon: A celestial bronze sword that she named Taboo, and a walnut bow with celestial bronze fire arrows that she enchanted.
    Personality: Unfocused, violent, spontaneous, clumsy, bookworm, bored easily, polite, energetic, angered easily (although she will usually conceal it under a sweet smile), stubborn, and serious.
    Flaws: Impatient, forgetful, slightly socially awkward, slightly nearsighted, powers are weaker during the day, overzealous, and deathly afraid of heights.
    Abilities: Mist Control and mystiokinesis.
    Powers: Can summon enchanted fire, like Hecate’s torches, and can summon and control undead, although she can only summon around ten before fainting from overuse.

Life Before Camp: Before finding out she was a demigod, Elysia loved reading books in her free time and playing video games from time to time, she had a normal mortal life and went to school, she also went to after school activities like, track,diving, and even took archery lessons.

RP Example: Elysia hid on a branch of the tree, being as quiet as possible. She got her bow ready to strike. She had her arrow ready, when suddenly she heard a sickening crunch. She looked down noticing that the branch she was on was breaking, every second a bit more of it cracked. Before she could even say,“All praise the pharaoh duck.”, the branch had already fallen off, with her following in close pursuit. Her life flashed before her eyes, she had said so many weird things that involved ducks.

Any notes about your character: Elysia may randomly say things that don’t make sense when she is distracted, for example she might randomly say something like “Pharaoh duck.” or something like that, although it is usually related to ducks. She rarely uses her magic, as it usually will get out of control.

Last edited by Elysia Le'vin on 2/23/2017, 6:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Belle
    Belle

Female
    Number of posts : 1431
    Registration date : 2013-05-28

Elysia Le'vin, daughter of Hecate Empty Re: Elysia Le'vin, daughter of Hecate

Post by Belle 2/23/2017, 2:15 pm

Hello!

So i am not an approver, but I am a former approver and I just figured I might give you some things to work on while an approver gets back to you!

1. You need a physical flaw added to your list of flaws.
    2. The tips of the arrows would need to be celestial bronze.
    3. This isn't anything to change, but yaaay country of origin is Canada! Happens to me my country of origin too :)
    4. You may need to put some limitations on your powers for them to really be considered.

If you need any help at all you can refer to this.
    Elysia Le'vin

Female

Post by Elysia Le'vin 2/23/2017, 5:31 pm

Thank you for the helpful tips, I will work on it as soon as I can.
    Elysia Le'vin

Female

Post by Elysia Le'vin 2/23/2017, 5:41 pm

Need to delete.

Last edited by Elysia Le'vin on 2/23/2017, 6:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Elysia Le'vin

Female

Post by Elysia Le'vin 2/23/2017, 5:54 pm

Delete.

Last edited by Elysia Le'vin on 2/23/2017, 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 2/23/2017, 6:09 pm

You don't have to repost your form. There's an edit button in the top right corner you can hit! :) After you make the edits you can just make another comment saying you have fixed them.
    Elysia Le'vin

Female

Post by Elysia Le'vin 2/23/2017, 6:18 pm

How can I delete the old versions?

Belle
    Belle

Female

Post by Belle 2/23/2017, 6:41 pm

You'll probably have to get an admin or something to do it. It doesn't matter too much, you know how to edit now! Almost every new member does it, so you should be fine :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 6:44 am