A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Mornings are NOT pretty (Open)

Freya4647
    Freya4647

Female
    Number of posts : 43
    Registration date : 2017-08-14

Mornings are NOT pretty (Open) Empty Mornings are NOT pretty (Open)

Post by Freya4647 8/15/2017, 5:51 pm

Freya stumbled into the mess hall with her bow slung over her shoulder and a quiver of arrows in her hand. The daughter of Athena had woken up ridiculously late and it was obvious as her wavy blonde hair was in a messy ponytail and her camp shirt was on back to front. She slumped down at the table yawning, much to the amusement of her siblings. Rolling her eyes, she got up to offer some of her food to the gods and tripped over on her way back. 'Oh not again!' She pouted, her British accent coming through as she spoke. She sat on the floor trying to get egg off of her top. Mornings definitely were NOT a pretty affair.
    FinnsRainbow
    FinnsRainbow

Male
    Number of posts : 264
    Registration date : 2017-07-04

Mornings are NOT pretty (Open) Empty Re: Mornings are NOT pretty (Open)

Post by FinnsRainbow 8/16/2017, 3:21 am

"Morning sleepy head," David said as his sister Freya sat down next to him. She had come late to breakfast and her clumsiness had sparked jeers and laughter from the nearby tables. He handed her his napkin and smiled. "Just ignore them Freya. Youre smarter than them all."
    Freya4647
    Freya4647

Female

Post by Freya4647 8/16/2017, 3:57 am

Freya accepted the napkin from her brother gratefully and smiled lightly at his comment. 'We're all pretty much as smart as each other, David.' She chuckled as she pulled herself off the floor. Placing her breakfast in front of her and picking at the now squashed egg on her plate, she sighed. 'Thanks for trying to make me feel better though.' She pulled at her ponytail and tried to make it neater, having realised how much of a mess she must've looked.
    FinnsRainbow
    FinnsRainbow

Male

Post by FinnsRainbow 8/16/2017, 4:19 am

"Rough night?" he asked. "Annabeth tried to wake you up but you wouldn't budge." Demigods often had vivid dreams and nightmares. David himself had had his fair share of them and didn't look forward to another night eavesdropping on the forces of evil. Of course it was great for strategy, but they left him exhausted as hell.
    Freya4647
    Freya4647

Female

Post by Freya4647 8/16/2017, 4:27 am

Freya just nodded in reply, knowing that her brother would understand. Her eyes glazed over slightly as she scowled at the food in front of her. 'Woke up at midnight.... I didn't get back to sleep until four.' The girl took a sip of the coffee that had appeared in front of her. 'I'll be alright once this kicks in,' she gestured to the steaming cup in her hand.
    FinnsRainbow
    FinnsRainbow

Male

Post by FinnsRainbow 8/16/2017, 4:53 am

David smiled, finishing up his own breakfast. Everything served here was 100% healthy, no burgers or fat foods or deep fried stuff. It was heavenly. He had gotten muesli, boiled eggs and fresh orange juice from a blonde nymph in a green dress and the stuff was better than any breakfast he had ever eaten before, even the lavish one in that Aspen hotel.

"Good to hear," he said putting down his glass and leaned over with a shrewd look. "We have capture the flag tonight and I'm expecting great things from you."
    Freya4647
    Freya4647

Female

Post by Freya4647 8/16/2017, 5:06 am

The girl groaned and rested her head on the table, but she laughed all the same. Capture the flag happened to be her favourite game at camp, but when you've had next to no sleep? It could prove to be a lot more dangerous.
    'I need to go over to the archery range and train before tonight; I had to put a new string on my bow...' Freya sat up again finished her cup of coffee. 'Otherwise when I try and shoot tonight, a lot of things could go wrong.' She looked down, suddenly realising that her top was on the wrong way around.
    'Oh, not again! That's the second time this week!'
    FinnsRainbow
    FinnsRainbow

Male

Post by FinnsRainbow 8/16/2017, 5:20 am

"You'll do fine," David told her. The conch rang and the campers stood up, plates and cups shimmering out of eoxistence. "If you want, I can train with you. Be a moving target," he offered. "As long as you train with me afterwards.The Hephaestus kids made a new challenge course in the forest together with some dryads and I wanted to check it out." In the Athena cabin, capture the flag days had no schedule. Everyone was free to train how they wanted before the game so they would all be as ready as possible. Either to better something they weren't good at or to keep developing their skills. Generally the sword fighters spent the day in the arena, the strategists huddled around maps, the climbers hogged the lava wall.
    Freya4647
    Freya4647

Female

Post by Freya4647 8/16/2017, 5:33 am

'That'd be great though you don't have to act as a moving target, just spot my arrows for me when I shoot long distance.' Freya grinned. 'I heard about the new course so yeah, I'll come with you to check it out at some point today!' Standing up, the girl stretched and slung her bow onto her shoulder; she then picked up her quiver of arrows and smiled at her brother. 'I might have to go and sort out my shirt though...' she flushed with embarrassment. 'It's back to front and covered in egg.'
    FinnsRainbow
    FinnsRainbow

Male

Post by FinnsRainbow 8/16/2017, 5:38 am

"Don't worry about It," David said. "I'll meet you at the archery range, okay?" He gave her a brotherly clasp on the shoulder and followed his siblings out of the pavilion, his sword at his side.

Ooc- Do you wanna start a new topic or keep posting here?
    Freya4647
    Freya4647

Female

Post by Freya4647 8/16/2017, 5:54 am

Freya left the pavilion to go and change into a different shirt, and preferably put it on the right way around this time!

Ooc: I don't mind. We could move it to the archery range if you want but I'm not too fussed. Surprised
    FinnsRainbow
    FinnsRainbow

Male

Post by FinnsRainbow 8/17/2017, 5:53 am

OOC- I just went ahead and made a new one *:P* https://www.camphalfblood.org/t24604-archery-practice-private#1245243

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:33 pm