A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
Kristal Meth
Kendall
Aiden
7 posters

Kyouya's Characters

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Kyouya's Characters - Page 8 Empty Re: Kyouya's Characters

Post by Kendall 2/17/2011, 5:51 pm

Making animals?
    Aiden
    Aiden
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 12436
    Registration date : 2010-04-09

Post by Aiden 2/19/2011, 3:08 pm

Like.. Rodents... small things.. but they really don't do anything.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/19/2011, 3:17 pm

So, where do they come from? Are they just balls of magic that take on a certain form?
    Aiden
    Aiden
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Aiden 2/19/2011, 3:22 pm

Yes.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/19/2011, 3:23 pm

Approved.
    Aiden
    Aiden
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Kyouya's Characters - Page 8 Empty A Character with the name Name

Post by Aiden 6/27/2011, 2:22 pm

Name: Cameron Mitchell
    Eyes: dark brown (glasses)
    Hair: Like a hazel nut color
    Height: 5' 11
    Body Type: anorexic skinny
    Skin Color: Light tan
    God Parent: Morpheus
    Mortal Parent: Samantha Mitchell
    Country of Origin: Texas, USA (Very very slight accent)

Pets: NO.

Talents: guitar, singing, talking

Weapon: CB sword

Flaws: Negative attitude, anti-social, murmurs a lot, unconfident

Powers: Can control someones dreams for 3 minutes, can see what someone is dreaming about for as long as they sleep

Life Before CHB: He lived a nice life in Texas. He was always picked on, though, for being what other kids weren't. He dressed differently, acted differently. He only had a few friends, and always ate by himself. He found his life through music, though, and started singing to make him feel comfortable. Living like this, he became more anti-social. But it suited him.

RP example: I run my fingers along the wooden panel. I bite my lip. I never wanted to be here. For all I care, a monster could eat me up, and I'd die a peaceful death. I don't want to be here. But whatever. I'm here now, so let's make the most of it. Let me practice trying to make friends.
    I stand in front of a mirror.
    "Hi." I hold out my hand. "So, what's your name?"
    "Cameron Mitchell."
    "Oh, very nice name," I smile. "My name is Cameron Mitchell. How are you?"
    "Good. You?"
    "Fantastic."
    This is harder than I thought.

Aiden
    Aiden
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Kyouya's Characters - Page 8 Empty Lorenzo and Quinn

Post by Aiden 6/27/2011, 3:22 pm

Name: Lorenz Aiden
    Eyes: Grey/ Black frameless glasses
    Hair: Dark brown
    Height: 5 feet
    Body Type: Anorexic skinny
    Skin Color: tan-ish
    God Parent: Hathor
    Mortal Parent: Uh. Katy Aiden.
    Country of Origin: Phillipines
    Pets: N/A
    Talents: Violin, and... smart
    Weapon: CB sword
    Flaws: Talks a lot, makes fun of people frequently, can be too proud, kind of socially awkward
    Powers: He has music in his hands? I guess like if he puts his hands to your ears (weirdo) you can hear music. If that's allowed.
    Life Before CHB: He lived in the Philippines for awhile before moving to the USA. He was sad, of course, to leave the Phillippines, but even more when he had to leave Massachusetts to go to New York. He hated moving- the long car trips and leaving his friends and family there. But even so, he was an energetic kid. It wasn't that he was bouncing off the walls- he just talks a lot sometimes. He can be fake, but I guess that's part of growing up. But he's probably the fakest kid walking the ground.
    RP example: I stare at her blankly. "Hi." I hold out my hand. "I am Lorenz."
    "Oh. Hi. Isabelle," she shook my hand. I sigh. It was easier meeting someone in the Phillippines.
    "Where are you from?"
    "Cali..gon..." I say blankly, not wanting to know where I came from. I was proud to be Filipino; it's just awkward to say once you met someone that's a foreigner in your country. Oh whatever.
    "Oh, is that a country?"
    I headdesk in my head. "Yeah. It's very nice and sunny over there. It's next to Vietnam, under... Japan. They speak Caliganna over there," I nod.
    "Cool..." she looked at me weirdly.

Name: Quinn Fabray
    Eyes: Dark Brown/hazel
    Hair: Blonde and up to her shoulders
    Height: 5' 9
    Body Type: Average, skinny.
    Skin Color: Pale
    God Parent: Demeter
    Mortal Parent: Judy Fabray (Step-mom)
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets: N/A
    Talents: Singing, dancing
    Weapon: N/A
    Flaws: Can be mean, very self-conscious, low temper
    Powers: Can control vines. 10 ft at the max
    Life Before CHB: She grew up in Ohio. She was in the Glee club at the high school she went to. She was the one everyone wanted to be, but no one had any idea that she had issues. She had family problems, relationship problems. She had problems that caused her mental health to be poor. But she tried to leave it all alone. Tried to put a smile on her face. It worked for some, some others were not fooled.
    RP example: I look at myself in the mirror. I touch my cheeks and my neck, my temples. I put my hair up and down, and looked into the eyes that were none other than mine. I put my hand on my chest and kept my steady breathing. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. I took out my Cheerios uniform stuffed in my backpack. I sighed and sat on my bed.
    Any notes about your character: Glee Char. I traded Santana with Quinn with TPR and this is my second to last slot

[code]
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 6/27/2011, 8:49 pm

Approved.
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726

Post by Kristal Meth 6/27/2011, 9:50 pm

Who did you get rid of? With the first one, how long can he lsiten to music? and is it a song of his choice? lol
    the second one, 10 feet once a day?
    Aiden
    Aiden
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Aiden 6/27/2011, 9:52 pm

Oh, I bought a slot then killed two. I already have the other one approved.
    I guess... Depends... On how's he's feeling?
    No, like classical or something xD
    10 ft. an hour. Does that work?
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Post by Arik 6/29/2011, 4:46 pm

That sounds good to me.

Approved.
    Aiden
    Aiden
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Kyouya's Characters - Page 8 Empty Aiden Nitony

Post by Aiden 12/19/2012, 10:03 pm

Name: Aiden Nitony

Eyes: Dark Brown.

Hair: Dark brown.

Height: 5' 9"

Body Type: Lanky and a bit too skinny.

Skin Color: light, olive-brown.

God Parent: Ate

Mortal Parent: Ryan Nitony

Country of Origin: Canada.

Pets: None.

Talents: Even though he’s quiet, he has an amazing hand in drawing. Aiden’s a whiz at math, and excels in all things academic. Though he's not a sporty guy, he runs pretty fast which makes you wonder why he was never in track.

Weapon**: None; he doesn’t believe in a use for them.

Flaws: A bit introverted, pessimistic, immensely insecure, lacks a social life, fails in sports, can be too nice at times.

Powers: None.

Life Before CHB*: Aiden never existed in anyone’s world. He was just someone who everybody thought was a waste of a life - including his dad. He was an abused child, and he didn’t do anything about it. He agreed with his father, that he was a horrible sight and that he would never accomplish anything above the level of breathing. He wasn’t sure why he was even alive, considering that he didn’t mean anything to anyone. He never talked to anyone unless he had to, let alone have friends, and he was used to it. It so happened that he was fantastic at drawing, though. He was always drawing in a notebook that he bought, making a world of his own to call his home. He had dreamed about becoming an artist, even though he thought his own weren’t even close to good.

It turned out, he was wrong about most things. Aiden ended up meaning a lot to someone - Emily. They met in the community center in which they were both taking an art class. They ended up hanging out a lot later on; to the movies, the beach, etc. They became a tight knit couple, always looking out for one another. But that's a story for later.

There was nothing wrong with Aiden (besides the amount of social life he held), but he was sent to camp because his dad thought it would be a good place for his “insane mentality” to be contained. It turned out the Aiden was just a demi-god. He’s somewhat glad that he was sent to camp, though; despite the fact that he got sent away from his best and only friend.

RP Example*: Aiden laid on his bed, fiddling with his iPhone subconsciously. Today was one of those rare times when he had spare time to do anything he wanted. The problem was, he wasn’t really sure what to do with the time. He became so used to getting up, going to school, going to work, go back home, repeat. Having some precious time to himself was something he’s been longing for awhile, yet when he had it, he was never quite sure what to do with it.

Aiden sighed, pulling up his texts between him and Emily hesitantly. He hasn’t really seen his girlfriend for quite awhile, and he felt bad for that. Going out with her was usually the last thing he had in mind, sadly enough. His excuse was similar to being fed up with school work and his mind not being able to really think through when he wasn’t being told what to do. He started typing on the keyboard.

Hey, I have the rest of the day off. Do you want to do something?

The brunette reread the text before pressing the send button. He put his phone down by his side, leaving him to stare at the ceiling for five minutes before getting up and climbing down the stairs. This was so weird. He couldn’t remember the last time he had so much spare time.

The boy dragged himself to an extra room he used for storage, only to rummage endlessly through a massive pile of things he never even knew he owned. He wasn’t really looking for anything in particular, just something to make his time pass as he waited for Em’s reply. He put aside some interesting-looking scrapbooks and yearbooks while tossing the uninteresting stuff the opposite way, mentally debating whether he should go through this stuff one day to clean the place out. But then, he never had time.

He kept doing this until he had a reasonable amount of things to keep him entertained for the time being, and Aiden was suddenly grateful for keeping the things throughout the years.

Any notes about your characters: He's your basic, stereotypical nerd.
    On another note, I have a feeling everything in this is wrong. So thank you for putting up with me anmkhfgjhldi;o
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 8715
    Registration date : 2010-06-13

Post by Ace of Spades 12/19/2012, 11:30 pm

Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content