A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

bukopandani's Characters

bukopandani
    bukopandani

Female
    Number of posts : 272
    Registration date : 2010-06-03

bukopandani's Characters Empty bukopandani's Characters

Post by bukopandani 6/3/2010, 7:37 am

Name: Gabrielle Lopez (Elle for short, if you're looking for a nickname)
    Eyes:Hazel
    Hair:Brown
    Height:5'6
    Body Type:slim
    Skin Color:tanned skin
    God Parent: Aphrodite
    Mortal Parent:Fernando Lopez
    Country of Origin:Spain
    Pets:none
    Talents: Dancing, and cooking (if that's considered a talent)

Skills: combat fighting, and fighting with a dagger (also okay with sword fighting)

Weapon: a silver heart shaped necklace that turns into a dagger

Flaws: vain, sometimes full of herself, spoiled and a bit bratty but knows when to stop

Powers(must relate to god parent): Can hypnotize or mesmerize men to do her wim (but cannot fully control this particular power, so only to a small degree until she learns to harness this power) How many times she can do this in a day depends on the degree of lovey hypnotism she does on the guy. If it's only a small degree then she can do it almost 8 times a day. But if she really concentrates, then she can do this like twice to thrice a day. For now anyway. Since, again, she hasn't mastered this power yet. If she does do this twice or thrice with concentrated power, she will have to rest and if she doesnt, she starts to faint. The small degree lovey hypnotism can be done to any random guy. For example, she can convince her school principal, where he a male, that she was sick and needed a day off when she really wasnt. On the other hand, when she concentrates her powers, she can only do this to someone who has some kind of connection with her, like a good friend or something.

Life Before CHB*:
    Her dad owned a restaurant in spain while he studied medicine. He met Aphrodite there on Valentine's Day while he was selling her some heart shaped chocolate boxes. One morning, he found a baby outside his door. On her neck lay a silver heart shaped necklace. Gabrielle grew to be very pretty. In school, she met a popular boy named Matt, who, due to his almost unbelievable good looks, she instantly liked. Her friend, Nelly, (a satyr) on the other hand, did not approve of him and told her to stay away. One day, Matt told her to meet him in the woods far from their school. She obliged. When she arrived, he revealed his "true self" (a demon) It was then that he attacked her. After the fight, which she won, more demons arrived to avenge their brethren. Luckily, her friend Nelly had followed her into the woods. Together they fought. When it became obvious that there were too many demons, they ran and hid together. Once they were far enough away, Nelly led Gabrielle into the safety of Camp Half Blood.

RP Example*:I walk in the Aphrodite cabin. This was going to be my home now. I leave the cabin and walk around. I notice that all the guys I pass by start staring at me with their mouths open, like dogs. After a while, some of them start folowing me. I I try to lose them in the Strawberry fields but some of them still made it out. I run to the only safe haven for the girls-- the girls bathroom. When I get there, it was empty except for someone in the cubicle. I look at myself in the mirror. I gasp. My hair was an absolutely hot mess. I groan. "Its so hard to be beautiful." I say out loud. I hear a flush and the girl comes out from the cubicles. She's a daughter of Aphrodite too. "Tell me about it." she agrees as we both fix our hair, not that we needed to though.

Any notes about your characters: vain but smart when she wants to be, loves romance novels and chocolate, likes dancing and is pretty good at cooking.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

bukopandani's Characters Empty Re: bukopandani's Characters

Post by Kendall 6/3/2010, 2:42 pm

Approved.
    bukopandani
    bukopandani

Female

bukopandani's Characters Empty Darren Williams

Post by bukopandani 6/7/2010, 1:40 am

Name: Darren Williams (nickname: Dan)
    Eyes: Grey
    Hair: Black
    Height: 3'5
    Body Type: Average
    Skin Color: Fair-skinned
    God Parent: Chione
    Mortal Parent: Martin Williams
    Country of Origin: United States
    Pets: Snow Owl
    Talents: He can make people adore him with his cuteness

Skills: Dagger throwing, combat fighting, (he's still trying to learn how to wield a sword)

Weapon**: Daggers (He always keeps at least one dagger in his pocket)

Flaws: 1He wont obey you if he doesn't want to. He doesn't care if you have authority over him or not. 2He only listens to a few people who are close to him. (or at least someone who has earned his respect) 3He gets hungry very easily and can ocassionaly be bribed with food.

Powers(must relate to god parent):
    He can make it snow for up to five minutes. How many times he can do it in a day depends on how long he does it. If it’s just about three minutes, he can do this almost eight times a day. If it’s up to five minutes, he may do this five times in a day only. There are times when he concentrates and may be able to do this up to ten minutes but he faints after, so he only does this in an emergency. The snow usually ends up about an inch from the ground.

Life Before CHB*: 6 year old Darren Williams doesn't remember much of his childhood-- at least, he tries not to, which is hard to do because Dan had a very good memory. His father, his only known relative, passed away in a fire when Dan was only two years old. Luckily, a fireman was able to save the baby from the burning house. They reckoned it was probably just started by the baby, who was found in the kitchen when he was saved. They probably thought little Dan was playing with the matches. Dan knew he didn't-- of course not. He had a strange aversion to fire. He stayed away from matches. Dan knew better. As little as he was, he remembered a man entering his house that horrible day. Dan would never forget that face. Even as a baby, he knew there was something wrong about that face-- something ... inhuman about it. Dan grew up in an old orphanage. One day, he left the orphanage, for it was his turn to buy the bread. As he walked down the street, he could feel someone watching him, but when he looked back, no one was there. He continued to the bakery. While he was there, waiting for his order, a man in a coat came in. Dan didn't mind him at first but the hairs on the back of his neck stood. He chanced a glance at the man. Surprise, surprise. It was the same man from deep within little Dan's memory. Basically, long story short(er), the man turned into a demon. Lucky for Dan the baker was a satyr, who helped Dan defeat the demon. The baker/satyr led Dan into the safety of Camp Half Blood.

RP Example*: I was wearing my favorite white thick coat with my favorite brown hat. Some girl walked up to me. "Heey, kid. Aren't you feeling a little hot wearing that coat?" she said nicely. I held my coat on tighter. I liked my coat... And I didn't like her. She took her hand of off her pocket and reached for my coat. I was about to unleash something to make her leave me alone when another girl stopped her. "Hey, can't you see he wants his coat on?" the girl defended me. The first girl rolled her eyes and left with a look of disgust on her face. The second one smiled at me and cocked her head to the side. "Hi there. I'm Elle. And you are?" she asked. I looked into her eyes. She had big hazel puppy dog eyes. She seemed nice enough. "Darren. Or Dan" She smiles at me. "Dan. Hmm.. come with me Dan." she holds her hand out. "I'll bring you to your cabin." I stare at her hand. I place my hand on hers. "Okay." I say.

Any notes about your characters: He's cute and very quiet. He's also really smart for someone his age. He only listens to the few people he trusts or respects. He also loves food and is hungry easily but doesn't get fat.

Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726

Post by Kristal Meth 6/7/2010, 2:27 pm

how long does he have to wait inbetween each 5 minute snow fall?
    bukopandani
    bukopandani

Female

Post by bukopandani 6/7/2010, 8:07 pm

He has to wait for about thirty minutes to an hour in between every five minute snow fall.
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female

Post by Kristal Meth 6/7/2010, 8:23 pm

approved
    bukopandani
    bukopandani

Female

bukopandani's Characters Empty Justine Delaney, Daughter of Demeter

Post by bukopandani 6/10/2010, 3:02 am

Name: Justine Delaney (nickname: Dela)
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: Blonde
    Height: 5'7
    Body Type: Athletic, (toned)
    Skin Color: Tanned skin
    God Parent: Demeter
    Mortal Parent: Arthur Delaney
    Country of Origin: Philippines
    Pets: Black Pegasi named Beauty
    Talents: Sports

Skills: Sword fighting, she's also pretty good with most of the sporty stuff

Weapon**: A silver skull necklace that turns into a sword

Flaws: 1She doesn't really think before talking or acting, 2She tends to have violent tendencies during her many mood swings, 3She's very random.

Powers(must relate to god parent):
    She can make 50 plants a day. Trees count as two plants so she can only make 25 trees a day. Example: She makes 5 plants and 2 trees then she will only have the power to make 41 more plants.

Life Before CHB*: Dela’s dad is a rich company owner who is American but lives in the Philippines because of his company. One day, Dela was flying in her personal jet, heading to Paris. All of a sudden, one of her personal flight attendants turned into a demon and started to attack her. The co-pilot, Rianna, a good friend of Dela’s, turned out to be a satyr and helped Dela attack the demons. Rianna then flew her to Camp half blood in the States.

RP Example*: I was walking around camp. I think I'm going to like it here, with all the nature around me. I was skipping and frolicking around in my favorite leather jacket, jeans and a black shirt with a pink guitar design when i bumped into someone. She was wearing a dark blue snow coat, which was weird. She took one good look at what I was wearing and immediately scoffed. She walked away. A few moments ago, I was happy, now im just pissed. what in the world was wrong with that girl!?! I wanted answers so I ran after her like mad. "HEY YOU! WHATS YOUR PROBLEM!" I shout. She pretends not to hear me and runs away. "HEEEEEEEEEY!" I say, pissed. " GET BACK HERE! IM GONNA TEACH YOU SOME MANNERS!" I shout.

Any notes about your characters: She has an emo style (with clothes), she is hyper and has a lot of mood swings, and she's very athletic. She loves the combo pink and black but her favourite colour is purple.

bukopandani's Characters Icon_cyclops (This is my favourite emoticon )

Last edited by bukopandani on 6/10/2010, 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female

Post by Kristal Meth 6/10/2010, 6:56 am

how big are the trees or plants?
    bukopandani
    bukopandani

Female

Post by bukopandani 6/10/2010, 7:02 am

Example for the plants: I can make vines, and like fruits and veggies and stuff. Oh, and poison ivy. Mostly stuff that aren't that big.

For the trees, I can make a good sturdy tree but it's not that tall, say about six feet (which is short, for a tree) and the trunk is not that thick but it is sturdy enough to climb onto.
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female

Post by Kristal Meth 6/10/2010, 8:23 am

ok approved
    bukopandani
    bukopandani

Female

bukopandani's Characters Empty Ariel Wolfe

Post by bukopandani 6/15/2010, 7:07 am

Name: Ariel Wolfe
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Red
    Height: 5'6
    Body Type: Fit
    Skin Color: Fair skin
    God Parent: Triton
    Mortal Parent: Penelope Wolfe
    Country of Origin: Paris
    Pets: a cute crab
    Talents: Singing, Acting, Dancing (All those theatrical stuff), swimming

Skills: combat fighting, sword fighting, and a great swimmer (if thats considered)

Weapon**: a silver conch-shell-shaped necklace that turns into a sword

Flaws: She tends to hog the spotlight; She tends to be a little vain from time to time, since she’s always in the spotlight, She’s very forgetful

Powers(must relate to god parent): She can breathe underwater, She can control water to a certain extent (The most she would be able to make is a medium sized sea storm) The water also heals her. She can make rain for about 5 minutes. 10 minutes tops. This is just normal rain, by the way. Not enough to cause a flood, just enough to soak everyone and everything under the rain.

Life Before CHB*: As a teenager, Ariel’s mom, Penelope Wolfe worked in Disneyland. You know those costumed people that go around giving autographs and getting their pictures taken? That’s what Penelope did. Her costume was Ariel, hence her daughter’s name. Other than that, Ariel didn’t know anything about her mom. She disappeared when Ariel was only 3. Since then, Ariel lived with her Uncle Otto, Penelope’s older and only brother. She moved with her uncle to the U.S. Her uncle spoiled her in the arts, mainly, acting, dancing, singing and more. Ariel was a young star. She had a great voice. One day, Ariel was acting in a play. She was the heroine, as usual. Something was wrong, though. The monster, whatever it was, seemed real. Real or not, it was trying to kill her. The heroine’s love interest in the play was the role of Stephen, who was secretly a satyr. Stephen helped her escape the demon, and led her safely to camp half blood.

RP Example*: I walked around camp in a blue t shirt and some board shorts. I was singing softly to myself when I noticed some smoke coming up somewhere in the forest. Panicking, I ran to the area and quickly made rain. Once I actually got to the spot where the smoke was coming from, I saw a guy, about my age, who was dripping wet. He looked confused and kinda annoyed. My jaw dropped. There was still a trail of smoke coming from his fingers. Oh no. A son of … Hestia, I’d guess. He was just playing with a bit of fire… I laughed nervously. He looked towards the sound. I played with my hair. “Um, gee… really sorry about that. See I saw the smoke and… I uh… panicked.” He smiled. He shook his head, kinda like a dog, so that the water sprayed everywhere. He shrugged. “Newbie?” he asked. I grinned nervously. “Yeah. Ariel Wolfe,” I said, shaking his hand. He nodded. “I'm Iggy.” I smiled at him. “ARIEL! WHERE ARE YOU! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE SWIM RACING! AAARRRIEEEL!!!” shouted a voice at the edge of the forest. My face fell. I slapped my forehead. “Ah, geez! Forgot about that… Well, really great to meet you,…um… Iggy! Oh, and again, so sorry about that rain thing. Really gotta go now, see you!” Then I turned and ran. “Sorry, sorry, coming, Dela!”

Any notes about your characters: She has a really good voice and loves to sing. She also loves water.

Last edited by bukopandani on 6/22/2010, 6:35 am; edited 2 times in total
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female

Post by Kristal Meth 6/15/2010, 11:12 am

Sword cestrial bronze, right? And what type of tihngs can the water heal on her?

Last edited by Tink-Er-Bell on 6/15/2010, 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/15/2010, 2:28 pm

Triton is one of the sea gods, not a rain god.
    bukopandani
    bukopandani

Female

Post by bukopandani 6/16/2010, 6:09 am

Tink: Yes, the sword is celestial bronze. Mostly minor wounds. Scratches, bruises, that kind of thing.

Kendall: Let me clarify. She can get water from a certain source, lets say the lake, and she turns it into "Rain" so that it wets a larger area. It doesn't actually come from the sky, it comes from the water source (lake) but she makes it into the form of rain when it comes down.
    Bella the Rabbit
    Bella the Rabbit

Female
    Number of posts : 2421
    Registration date : 2010-02-15

Post by Bella the Rabbit 6/17/2010, 9:04 am

I noticed that you liked using demons. Anyway. You used my character.
    bukopandani
    bukopandani

Female

Post by bukopandani 6/19/2010, 1:19 am

Bella, I asked for your permission. You said yes. Don't tell me you forgot already :|
    son0fApollo
    son0fApollo

Male
    Number of posts : 523
    Registration date : 2010-02-16

Post by son0fApollo 6/20/2010, 3:25 am

wait...is it italy or france?
    Bella the Rabbit
    Bella the Rabbit

Female

Post by Bella the Rabbit 6/20/2010, 4:12 am

Dani. son of apollo is right. There is no such thing as Milan, Paris. *laughs*
    bukopandani
    bukopandani

Female

Post by bukopandani 6/22/2010, 6:33 am

I couldn't decide between Milan and Paris, okay?! 8-|
    Bella the Rabbit
    Bella the Rabbit

Female

Post by Bella the Rabbit 6/22/2010, 6:34 am

Yeah. but there is no such this as MILAN, PARIS! *laughs*
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/26/2010, 5:57 pm

What is the worst wound the water can heal?
    bukopandani
    bukopandani

Female

Post by bukopandani 6/27/2010, 8:20 am

A wound about two and a half inches deep.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/27/2010, 11:13 am

Approved.

Sponsored content