A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
Kendall
Daniel
6 posters

Daniel's Characters

Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male
    Number of posts : 19601
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Daniel's Characters Empty Daniel's Characters

Post by Daniel 9/13/2008, 7:32 pm

Name: Daniel Ray

Race: Caucasian

Skin Tone: Light Tan

Eye Color: Azure Blue and Stormy Grey

Hair Color: Dirty Blonde

Hair Length: Short

Height: 5’ 11”

Weight: 70 kg

Body Type: Toned

Mortal Parent: Carl Ray

Godly Parent: Athena

Place of Birth: Apex, NC

Date of Birth: October 26th, 1995

Weapon:  A celestial bronze Xiphos sword with a fifty centimeter long blade that is engraved with an intricate design of Ancient Greek letters. It has a worn leather bound hilt with an owl on it.

Armor: Daniel’s set of armor consists of a custom-made bronze chest plate that features a removable Interceptor-style neck guard, bronze Athenian greaves, bronze vambraces, and the occasional bronze Corinthian helmet. Every piece of Daniel’s armor is painted matte black.

Powers: None applicable

Pets: None applicable

Skills/Talents: Formulating strategies, Proficient at anything pertaining to a computer,Playing strategy games, andSword fighting

Flaws: Some of Daniel’s flaws include hubris, arrogance, cautious nature, excessive curiosity, and small, pale scar extending half an inch from his lower lip.

Strengths:  Strategizing

Weaknesses: Not very effective at organizing a group.

Fears: Daniel has arachnophobia, acrophobia, and kakorrhaphiophobia.

Personality: Daniel is an independent person that is determined and analytical. While making decisions or focusing on a task, he can come off as introverted and serious; however, he is quite light hearted.

Accent/Dialect: Daniel initially had a southern accent; however, this has become a mixture between a Southern and Northern accent.

Likes:  Daniel enjoys working on blueprints and schematics, inventing illogical devices, innovating innovative designs, creating battle strategies, a good game of any strategy game (preferably Risk), and a juicy steak.

Dislikes:  Like most children of Athena, Daniel has an intense dislike for spiders. He also doesn’t like being stuck in cramped compartments, distracted from his work, and waiting for an injury to heal.

Social Status (e.g. loner, popular): Nerd

Appearance:  While not wearing armor, Daniel usually wears an inverted Camp Half-Blood t-shirt (Black shirt, orange text), a pair of faded blue jeans, and hiking boots. If the temperature is too low, he will also wear a black North Face jacket. He has heterochromia iridium resulting in his left eye being stormy grey and his right being azure blue.

Summer or Year Rounder: Year Rounder.

Years at Camp: Daniel has been at Camp Half-Blood since the age of twelve.

Life Before CHB:  Daniel was born October 26, 1995 in Apex, NC to Carl Ray. His father married when he was two years old to his stepmother, Julie. Since his was a high-paid executive for a firearms distribution company, he spent most of his time between the age of two and five with his stepmother. During this time, he developed an intense feeling of hatred to his stepmother. Due to his relationship with his stepmother, he was sent to an expensive boarding school. There he discovered his intellect and how to use it to outsmart his peers. Unfortunately, Daniel’s intelligence often got him in trouble resulting in him being expelled from seven boarding schools within the period of two years.  Eventually Daniel was moved out of private education into the public sector. There he excelled even more than in boarding school and attracted the attention of a monster at the game of nine. He was about to trick the monster into incapacitating itself; however, it was several years and many more monster attacks before he was sent to Camp Half-Blood.

Role-playing Example:  Daniel sat on his messy bunk; staring at the luminous screen of his laptop. He’d been stuck on the same problem for three days. Whenever he tried to think of a solution, it only created more errors. He closed his laptop and set it on the floor next to his bunk. His muscles ached from being stagnate for the past three days. He stood up and stretched, reducing the achiness of his limbs. A low growl emanated from his stomach.

“I’d better get something to eat,” he said to himself. He fixed his appearance so that he would look acceptable outside. When he opened the door, the light blinded him temporary.

Notes:

Last edited by Daniel on 5/18/2014, 10:57 pm; edited 46 times in total
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Daniel's Characters Empty David; The Son Of Gaea

Post by Daniel 9/13/2008, 7:40 pm

Name: David Alexander Ambrose
    Mortal Parent: Jason Smith
    God Parent: Gaea; Titan of the Earth
    Date of Birth: November 7th, 1995
    Place of Birth: San Francisco, California
    Hometown/Last Residence: Washington DC
    Race/ethnicity: Caucasian
    Accent: David has no distinct accent
    Skin Tone: Tan
    Eye Color: Dark Hunter Green
    Hair Color: Dark Black
    Hair Length: Short
    Height: 6’ 4” or 1.93m
    Weight: 200 lbs or 90.72 kg
    Body Type: Muscular mesomorph

Appearance:
    David has board shoulders, a tall stature, and thin waist. His face has a well-defined jaw line and high cheekbones.He normally wears a pair of fitted, dark LVC 606 men’s jeans with the cuffs rolled up ½ inch, a Sundial 3.0 black leather belt, a Rolex Submariner with a dark brown leather strap, and a light-colored (usually off-white or pale orange) Camp Half-Blood t-shirt.For shoes, he wears either a pair of New Balance 574s or bar laced Vans Authentics depending on if he intends to run or not. If it is cold, he usually is seen wearing a leather flight jacket. He cares around a pair of black Ray-Ban Wayfarer glasses should he need them.

Weapon:
    Twin celestial bronze-titanium alloy katanas. The katanas each have a twenty-seven inch, razor sharp blade mounted to ten inch leather bound handle with an emerald in each hilt. While possessing two katanas, David only uses one at a time unless the situation is dire.

Armor:
    A complete set of matte black celestial bronze-titanium alloy armor consisting of a chest plate, bracers, shin guards, and a helmet. The helmet has a two inch wide, vertical stripe of gold paint going down the middle of the helmet with David’s name written in Ancient Greek at the base of it. A white spade is located on both sides of the helmet.

Skills/Talents:

• Swordsmanship

• Hand-to-hand combat

• Strategic planning

• Proficient in various styles of combat

Flaws:

• Untrusting - Due to experiences in his childhood, David is hesitant to trust strangers. In addition, he generally is slow to give trust to strangers, much slower than the average person would.

• Arrogant - David’s demigod ability as well as his proficiency in combat as lead him to become arrogant.

• Conditioned to Horror - David’s life has not been easy. He has seen the death of numerous other demigods alongside other horrors. As such, he is desensitized to seeing horrors. Blood, gore, and other horrors do not affect him in the slightest.

• Blunt - David is very blunt to every person he speaks to. He doesn’t see the need to sugar coat anything he says as he values truthfulness highly.

• Overactive mind - David suffers from an overactive mind. It runs at a million miles an hour, usually carrying several different thoughts at once. It helps David during the heat of battle, but when David has to focus outside of battle, his mind can make it hard to focus.

Strengths: Proficient at coordinating a small group.
    Weaknesses: David occasionally over thinks a situation or underestimates an opponent.
    Likes: The adrenaline rush, noise, and experience of combat.
    Dislikes: Failure of one of his plans.
    Fears: Afraid of heights

Personality:
    David’s personality is one of a leader. He is very calm, collected, and patient under pressure, allowing him to concentrate on any task before him. Like all demititans, David is extremely strong-willed, but unlike some demititans, he is reasonable and honest. His friendly and outgoing nature allows him to accept every demigod he meets without ever looking down on them. To those he meets and befriends, he is fiercely loyal to the point that he is willing to compromise some of his values for them. Despite being in an environment that promotes violence, David is not a violent person; he will frequently go out of his way to stop it, acting as a protector for those in need. However, David recognizes that violence can be a necessary evil, and will resort to it should he must.

Abilities:

• Tracking - David has the passive ability to know the position of every demigod on the ground within 100 feet. Unfortunately, he does not know who is who, only that someone is at a position. Nevertheless, it gives David an extraordinary situational awareness in a battle, something that can exploit with his skills as a tactician.

Powers:

• Terrakinesis - David possesses an extraordinary ability to manipulate the surrounding Earth for both offensive and defense purposes. However, this ability’s effectiveness decreasing exponentially after fifty feet.

• Agrokinesis - David possesses a relatively good ability to manipulate the surrounding plants. He can stimulate growth and decay of a plant, as well as, move a plant’s position. The ability only has an effective range of thirty feet.

• Metallokinesis - David possesses a mediocre ability to manipulate surrounding metals. The ability can only be used within twenty feet of David and is extremely limited to a few types of metals. Due to his lack of experience with this particular ability, David rarely uses it.

• Healing - David can tap into the Earth’s regenerative abilities in order to heal most physical wounds. The healing process takes time and requires David to be conscious whilst healing. He neither reattach nor regenerate severed limbs or organs.

• While the majority of David’s abilities cause a minimal amount of fatigue, due to years of training and refining his abilities, if he uses a widespread move over a long period of time, he can easily become fatigued. David loses his abilities if he is not within fifty feet of the ground.

Social Status:  Semi-popular
    Summer or Year Rounder: Year Rounder
    Years at Camp: David arrived at Camp Half-Blood on December 25th, 2003.

Life Before CHB:
    David was born November 7th, 1993 in San Francisco, California along with his twin sister, Megan. His father, Jason Smith, was unable to take care of both David and his sister so his father decided that David would be better off than Meagan growing up without a family so he was placed within a orphanage. At the age of eight, he left the orphanage after having multiple fights with other orphans and various monster. He traveled from city to city until he arrived in Los Angeles where he lived on the streets for three months. During those months, David got mixed in with a group of troublemakers who used David for their personal gain then abandoned him. This damaged his trust in mankind, but as he was on the verged of giving up on all humans he came encountered a group of demigods who took care of him and told him about Camp Half-Blood. He then traveled across of America in order to find Camp Half-Blood. During his travels he was able to hone his combat and survival skills because he attracted such a high number of monsters. Gaea took pity David for having to grow up alone and helped him find Camp Half-Blood by providing subtle clues. David arrived at Camp Half-Blood on December 25th, 2003.

Roleplaying Example:
    I lifted my aching body off of the tar-colored ground, fire and smoke was surrounding me in every direction. Grabbing my throbbing head I remembered that I was driving on the road then there was a loud bang and my vision went black. I rose from the ground, my vision fuzzy but becoming clearer every second. I materialized my armor on my body, one of my katanas in right hand, and a shield on my left arm. A primordial roar pierced the air causing me to instinctively raise my shield preparing for whatever was out there to attack. I could feel the vibrations of something massive moving in my direction, I could tell that time between the vibrations was getting shorter and shorter. Great! It is running at me I thought to myself. I hefted my shield in front of me right before the monster can barreling through the smoke and impacting with my shield. I went flying through the air and landed with a thud on the ground, I looked at my dented shield Now I remember why I don't use shields, they are always bent so easily. The monster was one its way back towards me, I raised my sword. The monster burst through the smoke, I lifted my katana and swung. The katana's blade sunk through the monster's flesh, it stopped and began turning into dust.
    Notes:

Last edited by Daniel on 11/8/2015, 9:39 pm; edited 41 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated 7/5/2012)
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Daniel's Characters Empty Toby Sutton

Post by Daniel 9/13/2008, 7:58 pm

Name: Toby Sutton
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Brown
    Description: Slender
    God Parent: Hermes
    Mortal Parent: Dana Sutton
    Pets:None
    Talents/Skills:Picklocking and anything to do with stealing
    Life Before CHB: A normal life *Gasp*

Last edited by Daniel on 12/14/2011, 6:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Daniel's Characters Empty Chii!!!!!!!!-Ditched-

Post by Daniel 9/14/2008, 12:09 am

I decided not to have Chii

Name:Chii
    Eyes:Brown
    Hair:Blonde
    Description:Daniel's Characters 1-1Daniel's Characters GE5119_01_p~Chobits-Chii-Outdoor-Posters
    God Parent:Athena
    Mortal Parent:N/A
    Talents/Skills: She is super smart
    Life Before CHB:Normal I guess

Last edited by Daniel on 12/4/2011, 10:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512

Daniel's Characters Empty Re: Daniel's Characters

Post by Kendall 9/14/2008, 10:55 am

Isn't that from some anime?
    xx~Mithalia~xx
    xx~Mithalia~xx
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1056

Post by xx~Mithalia~xx 9/14/2008, 11:00 am

I think so.
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Post by Daniel 9/14/2008, 11:03 am

Yea Chii is she is from Chobits
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/14/2008, 11:08 am

....MY GOD....
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Post by Daniel 9/14/2008, 11:09 am

Lol the same is with Hideki
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/14/2008, 11:12 am

....Well,at least you aren't obssessed with Final Fantasy like I am....O.o
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Post by Daniel 9/14/2008, 11:12 am

lol
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/14/2008, 11:16 am

Do you have a clue on what it is?
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Post by Daniel 9/14/2008, 11:16 am

its a game
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/14/2008, 11:18 am

A game?It's a series
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Post by Daniel 9/14/2008, 11:21 am

I know
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Daniel's Characters Empty Jonathon*Dun dun dun*-Left Camp-

Post by Daniel 9/19/2008, 8:07 pm

Name:Jonathon
    Eyes:Blue
    Hair:Black
    Description: Looks like ever other 13 year old
    God Parent:Hecate
    Mortal Parent:Unknown
    Pets: None
    Talents/Skills: Dark magic and Light Magic, and Summoning
    Life Before CHB:Average?

Last edited by Daniel on 12/4/2011, 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Daniel's Characters Empty Lex; Son of Thor

Post by Daniel 9/25/2008, 5:35 pm

Name: Lex
    Eyes: Red
    Hair: Black
    Description:Daniel's Characters A8e927
    God Parent: Thor
    Mortal Parent:Diana
    Talents/Skills: Making thunder! and ... beating people down with his hammer
    Life Before CHB: Lived in England.

LEFT CAMP!

Last edited by Daniel on 12/4/2011, 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Daniel's Characters Empty Cody Obler

Post by Daniel 11/30/2008, 4:09 pm

Name: Cody Obler
    Eyes:Blue
    Hair:Black
    Height:5'8"
    Body Type: Athletic
    God Parent: Zeus
    Mortal Parent: Tami Obler
    Pets:No
    Talents/Skills: Sports and wielding lightning,
    Weapon:Spark, a celestial bronze long sword with his name carved in it.
    Life Before CHB: Kicked out of 27 schools in fourteen years
    RP Example:I keep running, I didn't who or what was following me I just had to get away. I prayed that it didn't know a shortcut I didn't and that I didn't run down a dead end and get corner.
    Any notes about your characters:
    None

Last edited by Daniel on 12/14/2011, 6:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Daniel's Characters Empty Nicholas Victor

Post by Daniel 5/7/2009, 8:24 pm

Name:Nicholas Victor
    Eyes:Golden
    Hair:Blond
    Height:5'7"
    Body Type:Slender
    Skin Color:White
    God Parent: Nike-Goddess of Victory
    Mortal Parent: James Victor
    Country of Origin: United States of America
    Pets:No
    Talents:Winning
    Skills:Sword fighting
    Weapon:Sword that makes the wielder luckier
    Life Before CHB: Good never lost anything
    RP Example: I rolled the dice hoping for it to land on snake eyes. I counted the seconds that past then finally after what seemed a lifetime the dice landed on snake eyes.YES! I thought and quickly scooped up my money and left.
    Any notes about your characters: WINS A LOT

LEFT CAMP

Last edited by Daniel on 12/4/2011, 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Daniel's Characters Empty My new character

Post by Daniel 2/14/2010, 9:12 pm

Name: Alex Christopher Reynolds
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: Blonde
    Height: 5'11"
    Body Type: Slender
    Skin Color: tan
    God Parent: Pallas
    Mortal Parent: Lisa Reynolds
    Country of Origin: United States of America
    Pets: None
    Talents: FIGHTING and ignoring some pain
    Skills: Anything to do with fighting and Warcraft
    Weapon: Short swords
    Flaws: Lets to get close to his enemy, over confident, and short fuse
    Powers: None
    Life Before CHB*: Alex got into many fights in school which caused him to get expelled. Though most of the people he fought were monsters despite the fact he didn't know. His mother put him into anger management, but he was kicked out after assaulting his counselor. A lot of people were afraid of him (including police) so he didn't have many friends. Recently we was in jail for assaulting some police officers in a doughnut shop.

RP Example*: I dodged as the kid swiped at me, this gave me the opportunity to smack him the the flat side of my sword which I did. He fell to the ground quickly trying to get up while I laughed at him. He came at me, angered, swinging his sword crazily, I dodged, and kicked him the the stomach causing him to fall once again. He got back up and charged be again. I faked going to the left ,and he fell for it, I stab him and pulled him closer to my body making my sword go deeper into him. His body fell to ground. "I am invincible!" I yelled glad with my victory.

Any notes about your characters: Alex is pretty much a Ares's kid only about 10x as dangerous and powerful

Last edited by Daniel on 3/24/2012, 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rachel
    Rachel
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10586
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

Post by Rachel 2/14/2010, 9:16 pm

THIS IS THE CHARACTER YOU'RE GONNA HURT ME WITH!!!!!!!

Nyehhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

And I don't know who Phallas is... :scratch:
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Post by Daniel 2/14/2010, 9:16 pm

Just look at the list Rachel
    KittyLuv
    KittyLuv

Female
    Number of posts : 812
    Registration date : 2010-02-01

Post by KittyLuv 2/14/2010, 9:18 pm

I also like it.
    Helios
    Helios
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3057
    Registration date : 2009-11-29

Post by Helios 2/14/2010, 9:19 pm

looks good to me but no powers? are you sure?
    Daniel
    Daniel
    Lead
    Grizzled Ancient
    Bittervet

Male

Post by Daniel 2/14/2010, 9:19 pm

Yea Phallas doesn't have any so nor shall his kids

Sponsored content