A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Cory's Bunk

Cory's Bunk Empty Cory's Bunk

Post by Guest 11/28/2010, 8:28 pm

-- ATTENTION: Okay, listen up guys! I just want to try something. What i'm gonna do is i'm gonna turn this into Cory's personal page, which means I will have to ask that no one post here. It is where I will keep track of her relations and her current items, etc. Thaaanks. <333 --

Description: A bunk located within the Hecate cabin, belonging to Cory Bennett. On the part of the wall adjacent to it, numerous posters, ripped pages of notebooks with her notes on it, various maps, and other oddities, are taped on. It's home to a nameless stuffed seal plushie, and her purple comforter. Not exactly the place to visit if one is searching for her, as she prefers to spend her time outside of the cabin. Visitors have a better chance finding her in the camp's library, where she browses through the tomes, or maybe perhaps on the shore of the sandy beach.

Last edited by star-surfer on 11/29/2010, 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cory's Bunk Empty Another summer.

Post by Guest 11/29/2010, 2:46 pm

Season: Summer; Time: Not important. It's waaaay early into the morning.

Another school year out, and another summer in Camp Halfblood began for a certain child of Hecate. Cory was happy for exactly two things. First, she made it through the year more or less alive, and second, she made it to camp in one piece, which almost guaranteed her another two moths of safety and, of course, activities that allowed her to use her magic, which needed some serious oiling-by-utilization. A townhouse residence in the middle of Boston wasn't exactly the kind of place to brew a potion, or to practice her curses (literal curses, my dears), as far as the she or the general public was concerned. Thus, it goes without saying that her magic goes more or less unused during most of the year.

The Hecate cabin was very empty when she arrived. It didn't feel quite right, being alone in the middle of the cabin without her half-siblings making a ruckus with their own magic. But she could appreciate a little alone time. First off, she needed to get her stuff in order, and she knew very well the task would be much easier without any loose zaps of magic ricocheting off the walls. Dumping the contents of bag on her bunk, she proceeded to multi-task, sending articles of clothing and other oddities floating into her cabinet, while she taped posters and maps she had taken down the previous summer up again, and while she set a broom and duster into motion, sweeping away a thin layer of dust that was on top of everything. One would have thought having harpies for cleaning ladies would be some kind of step above humans for demigods, but as far as Cory was concerned, it was the same as having very, very, very grumpy cleaning ladies. Who ate people. Yes, Cory was fairly sure they'd have consumed a couple of unfortunate kiddies over the course of the camp's history. Not the best way to go, she thought. Once she'd finished up, she collapsed into her bunk, tired out from her spring - or summer? - cleaning. A quick consultation of her wristwatch told her that she had about two hours to sleep before any camp activity could begin. She allowed herself to be consumed by fatigue, and in a moment, Hypnos had blessed her with undisturbed sleep.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Cory's Bunk Empty Re: Cory's Bunk

Post by Kendall 12/25/2010, 11:27 am

Hermes walked in, holding a pair of fingerless gloves attached by a string. He set it down on Cory's bunk, then walked out slowly so as to not activate a Hecate trap. If there was one, anyway.

Sponsored content

Cory's Bunk Empty Re: Cory's Bunk

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 10:11 am