A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
LibbynuBff
Arik
Fighter
7 posters

One: I deside to jump off a building

Poll

Should I continue this

[ 10 ]
    One: I deside to jump off a building Vote_lcap77%One: I deside to jump off a building Vote_rcap [77%] 
    [ 3 ]
    One: I deside to jump off a building Vote_lcap23%One: I deside to jump off a building Vote_rcap [23%] 

Total Votes: 13
    Poll closed
    Fighter
    Fighter
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3171
    Registration date : 2011-01-03

One: I deside to jump off a building Empty One: I deside to jump off a building

Post by Fighter 1/6/2011, 4:22 pm

This is a fanmade chapter based off the books by Rick Riordan:

I run out of the house, crying. My mother, she never has the time! It's always her, her, and her, never me! She never lets me finnish a sentance, but says, 'uno momento, sinoreta' and that get's on my nerves!

I stop to my treehouse, afraid to think anymore angry thoughts, or I would kill someone. "Porvavor, um, sir" I look at the sky, "Could you show me any sign of who my dad is? Muchos Grachas, granda!" I climb up my ladder to my treehouse. When I set foot in my house , I find Freddy, a friend of mine, in a corner. "Hola Freddy?" I say.

He jumps so hard, his head hit the cieling. "Um, hi, I didn't see you there. What are you doing up here?"

I roll my eyes, American boys, they think everything is theirs. "Well, my fistie friend," I say, "This is my treehouse, so I have no idea why you are asking that. I should be the one asking the question."

He laughs nervously, and changes the subject quickly, "You want to walk, Samra?" he asks.

"Si," I amswer with delight. American boys can be annoying, but they understand your feelings. He standsup, straitens his shirt, and takes my hand, leading me out. I was afraid he would fall, his limp was so bad. We both jumped from the top, landding on the soft grass wioth a light thump. He jogs to the street, very happy to get out of that treehouse. I took the long way, stay at least five away from the house all the way around. I stand next to Freddy, who gallops away, leaving me to caugh up the dust. "Halt!" I yell catching up with him, "Why are you in a hurry?" He doesn't slow down, or at least show a sign he had heard me. I know this is bad. When ever he does this, I have to shout and grab his hand to drag him out of lala land.

A man stops him, so, natraly, I bump in to him. The man seemed to grow, until I had to step back to see his whole bpdy. Once the man growled, I had a feeling I was in trouble. Freddy ran backward, stepping on my foot. I yelpped in pain, but Freddy didn't seem to notice.

I whispered, "This isn't one of your big pranks is it?" He shakes his head so vilontly, I had to step away, so, if it did happen, I wouldn't get hit with his head. The monster/man turnned head to me and smiled.

He roared, "Oh look, I war child! I finnaly have a challenge!" I was about to ask him what he ment, but his hand came twoard me.

I jumped into the underbush, trying to stay alive for a few minutes! I look up at the sky, "When I say a sign, sir, I ment not a DEADLY one!"I remembered I forgot Freddy. For a teriffying moment, I thought of the worse, but I quickly regain my anger. I shook a fist up at the sky, "Muckos grasas,!" I growl. I dive to grab Freddy, grabing one of his shoes. His shoes comes off, and I step away, shocked. His foot is a... a hoof! I shove Freddy aside, trying not to worry about him now, but i have a thing for worrying. I try to remember all my bad memorries, scrollong through my mind iPod of bad things.

Freddy finnaly said, "I think a nap would do me good," and his head hits the floor in a milisecond. Thaks Freddy, now I have to fight this monster by myself. I start to screem, and Freddy smiles in his sleep. He knew he got me mad, so I could destroy what ever that was searching for me. I shiver, wondering how Freddy could know how I feel, even in his sleep, but I push that thought aside. I make a daring jump for the nearest building, and start climbing. I love sheckles, so easy to grab hold of. I still grumble, mad a Freddy, but greatful at the same time. Right now, letting my mami lecture me on good behavoir, and no screeming and destroying stuff when I become mad came distant in my mind as I climbed higher. My mind become totally blank by the time I sat on the roof, partly with anger, partly from "what the heck is going on?". I stood at the top of the roof, and waved my hands above my head,

I just love picking fights when I get angry. "You big ugly!" I screemed at the monster, he turnned, "Yes you! You want a challenge, I'll give you one!" I mad a mock terified face, and then laughed, like in the face of death laugh. He came stomping to me, and I desided that jumping off this building is a little less dagerouse from become a greese spot on a roof. I thought of how my dad was never there for me all those stupid year. He never was there to say, 'Calm down' or 'go only for the target' or even dropped to say hola. My face became a dark shade of red, and I jumped of the 2 story building, on to the monsters back. I grabbed for my swiss army knife in my back pocket (I all way carry that thing around), but my hand felt a slightly bigger knife, a dagger. That's my kind of style. I pulled out the short, bronze blade, and stabbed the monster in the neck. He became limp, and fell. I screemed, falling down, but Freddy caught me.

I hugged him so hard, he could only squeek, "We need to get you somewhere, so could you please get off of me!" I lossened my grip, and slipped out of his grasp. I hit my head on the ground, only to have no crys of pain, it didn't even faze me. I stood up, grabbed Freddy's wrist, and we both sprinted to my house together.

Last edited by Fighter101 on 1/6/2011, 6:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

One: I deside to jump off a building Empty Re: One: I deside to jump off a building

Post by Arik 1/6/2011, 4:33 pm

When someone new starts to talk you need to start a new paragraph. It attracts more people. Big paragraphs scare people.
    LibbynuBff

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2011-01-05

One: I deside to jump off a building Empty Re: One: I deside to jump off a building

Post by LibbynuBff 1/6/2011, 6:39 pm

Not bad at all. Although, you need to work on your on your spelling. And your spanish.
    Fighter
    Fighter
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Fighter 1/23/2011, 12:23 pm

Please comment and vote!!!!!!!!
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11772
    Registration date : 2010-10-15

Post by pilot 1/23/2011, 4:35 pm

thats really good
    Four
    Four
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 17924
    Registration date : 2010-01-16

Post by Four 1/23/2011, 5:03 pm

I like it (:
    annabeth13<3

Female
    Number of posts : 90
    Registration date : 2010-12-30

Post by annabeth13<3 1/24/2011, 12:17 am

Pleasee write moree i love it.
    Fighter
    Fighter
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Fighter 1/24/2011, 8:33 am

ok, I'd love to write more.

And give me idea's of the chapter name, this is a summery in one sentance: She is kicked out of her house, to camp half blood. Tell me of Chapter name sugestions!

Last edited by Fighter101 on 1/30/2011, 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11772
    Registration date : 2010-10-15

Post by pilot 1/27/2011, 5:41 am

Kick out-not my best though
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3238
    Registration date : 2010-12-29

Post by Isabelle_Aphrodesia 1/27/2011, 5:50 am

yeap write some more the more you write the more you practice yourself and enhance XD that's what my aunt told me :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 2:44 am