A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+8
Four
pilot
Canadiangirl
Kendall
Princess Amy
Chuck
Arik
That Pesky Nargle
12 posters

Here Is My Attempt At A Catchy Title For My Introduction On This Website!

That Pesky Nargle
    That Pesky Nargle

Female
    Number of posts : 78
    Registration date : 2011-03-12

Here Is My Attempt At A Catchy Title For My Introduction On This Website! Empty Here Is My Attempt At A Catchy Title For My Introduction On This Website!

Post by That Pesky Nargle 3/13/2011, 1:45 am

Salutations from my bedroom!

Yes, I am new to this RPG for those of you (I'm assuming nobody) who aren't smart enough to figure that out from the title and description of this post. This is only my second post, the first being my character form that has yet to be approved.

You can call me whatever you want: Kid, newbie, Nargle, Erika (my not-yet-approved character's name), Agnes, Bertha, Ethel, Doreen, Louise, Cleo... Heck you can even call me Elvendork! The nice thing about that one is that it can be for a boy or girl!

Okay, I may have a severely damaged brain or severely damaged vision, but when I first saw the smiley face guy over on the left side that looks like this, :bball: I thought he was bouncing a waffle. I moused over it, and came to fine out it's really bouncing a basketball. Is it just me, or does that basketball look like a scrumptious breakfast waffle? I think that whoever owns those emoticons should change the name of it from Basketball to Waffle Bounce. Maybe waffle bounce could become a real sport... Well it COULD... if waffles were even bouncy. Actually, the waffles that my school cafeteria makes probably bounce. There's a rule in our lunchroom: if it doesn't bounce, Gloria (the lunch lady) didn't prepare it.

Okay, now that you know I'm totally off my rocker, I doubt I will be welcomed too warmly... Well maybe I was never ON my rocker. Wait, does rocker mean rocking chair? Because I've never had one of those. If that's the case I was definitely never on my rocker.

So now that you know that I have long-since fallen off of my metaphorical rocker, I hope that I will still be accepted. I hope that I didn't offend you with my rant about bouncy waffles, and that someone might actually respond to this introduction.

Until next time,
    Kid/Newbie/Nargle/Erika/Agnes/Bertha/Ethel/Doreen/Louise/Cleo... And don't forget: Elvendork! It's unisex!
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Here Is My Attempt At A Catchy Title For My Introduction On This Website! Empty Re: Here Is My Attempt At A Catchy Title For My Introduction On This Website!

Post by Arik 3/13/2011, 1:55 am

HIYAHS! I'm Nicosgirlfriend.
    You may call me NGF or Arik.
    Read the rules, liek now.
    Make a character form.
    Memorize the rules.
    PM me (or anyone else with a colored username) for help
    HAVE FUN!
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Here Is My Attempt At A Catchy Title For My Introduction On This Website! Empty Re: Here Is My Attempt At A Catchy Title For My Introduction On This Website!

Post by Chuck 3/13/2011, 1:58 am

Hello there! I'm Chuck, aka Elleon. Make sure you read the rules. Click that little "pm" button at the bottom of this post if you need any extra assistance. I hope you have fun; see you around!
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 55892
    Registration date : 2009-12-23

Post by Princess Amy 3/13/2011, 3:50 am

WELCOME!
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 3/13/2011, 12:55 pm

Hello, welcome to CHB. I'm Kendall, one of your friendly neighborhood admins. Feel free to pm me with any questions.
    Canadiangirl
    Canadiangirl
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8971
    Registration date : 2010-06-30

Post by Canadiangirl 3/13/2011, 1:01 pm

WELCOME TO CHB!!!!
    That Pesky Nargle
    That Pesky Nargle

Female

Post by That Pesky Nargle 3/13/2011, 1:03 pm

Thanks for welcoming me so warmly! It's more than I deserve, considering the kookiness of my introduction...
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11772
    Registration date : 2010-10-15

Post by pilot 3/13/2011, 1:25 pm

Hi welcome to chb have fun and see you around
    Four
    Four
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 17924
    Registration date : 2010-01-16

Post by Four 3/13/2011, 1:57 pm

Ohai! Im Jaden, but pleaseee call me Sonica! Welcome to CHB! If you have any questions, PM me, or anybody with a colorful name for any help at all! Have fun, read the rules, and hope to see you around! (:
    amywerewolf2398
    amywerewolf2398
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11182
    Registration date : 2011-02-16

Post by amywerewolf2398 3/13/2011, 2:53 pm

hey im wolf and welcome to chb if you have any questions pm any prettyful colored names
    That Pesky Nargle
    That Pesky Nargle

Female

Post by That Pesky Nargle 3/15/2011, 5:00 pm

Thanks everyone!

Hey, does someone with the authority want to check my improved character form? The topic is Erika Hollis... Thanks! :)
    Kiryuu-Kun
    Kiryuu-Kun
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14056
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by Kiryuu-Kun 3/17/2011, 9:22 pm

Welcome to the site! I'm Sherlock.
    PM the color people for help!
    Have fun posting (:
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Isabelle_Aphrodesia
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3238
    Registration date : 2010-12-29

Post by Isabelle_Aphrodesia 3/19/2011, 9:48 pm

Hi!! Welcome to chb! XD hope to see you around! I assure you, you'll have fun rp-ing :D
    luvpuppy #1
    luvpuppy #1
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1397
    Registration date : 2010-11-13

Post by luvpuppy #1 3/20/2011, 5:34 pm

welcome welcome im luvy! have fun posting!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 12:34 pm