A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

how grover and juniper came to be a couple

obsessed2percabeth
    obsessed2percabeth

Female
    Number of posts : 122
    Registration date : 2011-02-21

how grover and juniper came to be a couple  Empty how grover and juniper came to be a couple

Post by obsessed2percabeth 3/27/2011, 4:12 pm

Hiya! Grover underwood here with my girlfriend Juniper .I and Juniper have been dating for 2 years and perce just asked me to right him a letter of how we met cause hes in san fran with annabeth so here it goes. 2 YEARS AGO: It all started when i was chasing nymphs,something i rarely do .So juniper was the nymph i was chasing . I got really close to catching her and with my luck she disappeared into a tree. Grover groaned then she came out and planted a kiss on his cheek."that was for trying"she whispered in his ear,then ran off and left him there with a goofy look on his face. Andrue(his best friend while percys not around)came running into the woods and up to where grover was."Dude she kissed you!"Andrue said like it was a big suprise."ugh...uhhhhh"grover moaned in awe."Dude what up with you and juniper"andrue asked after a few minutes of grover going uhhhhhhhhhhh."who?" "the nymph that just kissed you" "i'd rather not talk..."he was cut off by juniper running up to them."hey Andrue, hey cutie"grover was red at this point."are you ok"juniper asked. "mmmm..mm...mmmmmeee" "yeaaah" "ughhh uhh i gotta go"grover ran away like there was a meeting he was late for.later that day grover saw her at the dining pavillion for lunch she was eating with one of the other satyrs.he was huge and seemed to like to show off his muscular arms to juniper who was struggling to get away.then right before his eyes he saw him kiss juniper on the lips.igrover was furious.he crossed his arms and marched right up to him."would you please stop kissing her" "since when is she your property" "since we started dating leonard!" he said. leonard knew the" code of honor". "so do you really wanna be my boyfriend"juniper asked with a pleading look on her face. "yep.i really would love to be your boyfriend"grover said with a grin on she pounced on him."grover!i've been waiting for you to ask me out you big dumby" grover and juniper then fought many battles side by side one of those battles was fighting kronos' army together,they fought off a drakon while sprending the word of pan,and they fought aeolos storm spirts.they have been there for each other for the 2 years and they still are.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5257
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

how grover and juniper came to be a couple  Empty Re: how grover and juniper came to be a couple

Post by GwrachSeren 12/26/2011, 6:13 pm

CUTE! I love it. I could help you with a few spelling and grammer things. I write for a website called wattpad and I'm popular on there. I could be your editor/tutor for you, if you like.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

how grover and juniper came to be a couple  Empty Re: how grover and juniper came to be a couple

Post by Kendall 12/27/2011, 2:01 pm

I'm going to suggest that you make a new paragraph every time somebody new talks. It prevents a giant block of text, which not many readers like.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5257
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 12/27/2011, 5:42 pm

I agree with Kenny.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 1/9/2012, 1:22 pm

I agree with Kenny and Shannie.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female
    Number of posts : 1835
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Post by Amy Pond 2/12/2012, 5:22 pm

I agree with Kenny. Otherwise, Really Good!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 12:19 pm