A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
Kat The Reject
MidnightMusic
proxyboy
7 posters

Stephen's Bunk

The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

Stephen's Bunk - Page 14 Empty Re: Stephen's Bunk

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/15/2013, 8:09 pm

Elizabeth snorted. "Really? You know, I don't think anyone's ever said that to me before." It was the truth. People were usually too frightened by her to even get near her, much less call her something like hot.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 9431
    Registration date : 2011-04-27

Post by proxyboy 11/15/2013, 8:20 pm

Stephen laughed way harder than he should have. She snorted. Oh my gods. "You... Oh... That just adds to how hot I think you are." He was laughing hysterically. After his fits of laughter, and all became quiet, he snorted as well and pulled his nose up with his index finger. "So... You're a hot little Piggie?" He asked, his snorts still coming.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/15/2013, 8:26 pm

Elizabeth glared daggers at him, until he said the hot little piggy thing. Then she tackled him, throwing herself at him, and held his hands down by the wrists. "Say that one more time," she threatened, never breaking eye contact. "I dare you." And then, she burst out laughing.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/15/2013, 8:35 pm

Stephen's laughs came back, with an added twist. After every third or fourth laugh, he would snort, mocking her. "You're a hot. Little. Piggy." He said, his smile reaching the corners of his mouth. Her grip was strong, something that was slightly surprising to him. "So, what're you going to do hmm? Make me a sandwich and call me daddy?" He had a determined look on his face, as if they were competing against each other.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/15/2013, 8:43 pm

Elizabeth's jaw dropped open like she was surprised, but in reality, she had expected this from him. "You stereotypical piece of sh*t!" she accused, and her grip on his wrist tightened, to the point where red marks were left on his skin.  And out of all of the things I could call you, why would I call you daddy? If that's what you expect, dude, you're just plain gross." She teasingly smirked at him. "I don't know why I'm wasting all of my time with a guy who expects that. ugh."
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/15/2013, 8:51 pm

Stephen winced slightly as he inhaled through his gritted teeth. "H-Heeeey, I like it rough, but not that rough." He had his stupid smirk as he replied, acting as if he had said nothing out of the ordinary. Sure, Stephen loved to be stereotypical and give vulgar remarks and comments. In his perspective, that's what the people liked, and, wanted. "Mmm... I maybe gross, but you're still here for a reason, no?" A sly wink came right after, followers by another hysterical laugh.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/15/2013, 8:58 pm

Elizabeth rolled her eyes for the trillionth time, and released his wrists, sitting back on the bed and pulling her feet up so that her knees were at her chest. She wrapped her arms around her legs, and put her head on her knees, making it so the only parts of her face you could see were her nose and everything up. "You know, that's a good point," she said, looking at the boy by only turning her eyes upwards. "why am I still here?"
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/15/2013, 9:05 pm

Stephen chuckled quietly as she sank back to her side of the bed. For some reason, he felt like he was arguing with an animal. A pig. Oh my gods. His chuckle turned into little snickers, but he abruptly stopped. He propped himself up with his shoulders and looked at her. "Well, let's see..." His head tilted slightly to the left as he thought. "We both clearly enjoy each other. I feel we both needed a little nbit of stress relieving... And... Hmm..."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/15/2013, 9:11 pm

"Hmmm?" Liz said, lifting her head up, and this time resting her chin upon her knees. She bit her lip, her eyebrows raised. Her blue eyes shone brightly with amusement, and a tiny smirk speared upon her lips.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/15/2013, 9:16 pm

"Well, what I mean is... You know... We... Sometimes people... What I'm trying to say is..." Stephen's mouth hung open, his brain not being able to make up it's mind. He was usually sly with his words, funky with his comments, and cocky with his attitude... So, why was this moment any different? "You're just so good-looking." He finished, a forced smile coming up. He tripped over himself, and that was truly embarrassing.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/15/2013, 9:27 pm

When Elizabeth realized that the usually fast-minded Stephen was tripping over his words, she couldn't help but smile. "Are you... stuttering?" she asked it like she had never seen such a sight before. She liked to tease him, mainly because 1.) it was fun to taunt someone and 2.) he was cute when he got angry or flustered or anything amongst that. She tilted her head to the side, studying him with a look that was a mix between wow I've never seen this before and haha this is frigin hilarious.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/15/2013, 9:32 pm

"I'm not stuttering you... You... You... Whatever." Stephen crossed his arms, letting himself fall back onto the bed. Yes, his blush had returned. His head turned to the wall, not wanting to make any type of eye contact with her. When his mind had cleared, and this was well over five minutes, he said, "You pig. You damn hot pig." His features still expressed embarrassment, but even then, he'd still have something to comeback with.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/15/2013, 9:38 pm

Elizabeth laughed. A clear, loud laugh that broke the silence that lasted for only seconds after Stephen had talked. She scooted towards him, and despite the fact he refused to make eye contact with her, she put her cold hand out against his warm, pink cheek. "I had never expected you to be the type to get embarrassed that easily."
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/15/2013, 9:48 pm

Stephen's colored cheeks darkened at the sound of her laugh. Stupid cheeks, making me look all... Stupid. He had an immature mind, though he was very matured. Doesn't go together at all. Elizabeth's hand brought goosebumps to his body. He had a great comeback for this one! "And I had never expected you to look so fine." ...

That sounded waaaay better in his mind. And really, using her body as a comeback more than once? Stupid.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/15/2013, 10:06 pm

Elizabeth rolled her eyes teasingly, noting how many times he had called her hot or fine. And finally, she couldn't stand it anymore: she had to ask. "Stephen, is this your dorky way of asking me out? Because if it is, you do realize there are so many other ways, right?" She smirked at him, not removing her hand from his cheek that had darkened slightly.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/15/2013, 10:28 pm

Stephen opened his mouth to protest, but it slowly closed on it's own. Don't you dare nod. Don't you--
    His head slowly nodded itself. His body seemed to know more about what he wanted than he himself did. No words could describe what was happening. He didn't want to say yes, and yet, he did. She was fine. Or was he just continuously convincing himself that he only liked her for her body? He didn't know.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/15/2013, 10:38 pm

Elizabeth was- well, shocked. She had only been teasing, never really realizing that that might have actually been a reason. "Well... um... uh...." She choked on her words, not finding anything in her mind that could answer him in a Elizabeth-kind-of way.  She removed her hand from his cheek, and couldn't think of anything better to do, so she just kept it safe: she smiled at him.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/15/2013, 10:43 pm

Stephen was an awkward potato in a variety of ways, but relationships has to be the biggest one. He'll jump the gun and come to an answer in a heartbeat. What was he going to do? Spit it out man!

"Uhm... What I meant was... You're cool. That's all."

That's all. Damn. What happened to his cockiness? Oh, this is like a horrible soap opera. Aye, mio dio. Well, he wasn't Hispanic, but that's what ran through his mind.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/15/2013, 10:49 pm

Elizabeth smiled back at him, and when he talked, she turned her head for only a second, biting her lip.  When she turned back to him, she smiled using only half of her mouth. "Oh, what the hell. I think you're cool, too."
    She sighed noiselessly, and couldn't help but feel... upset. Just another boy who was intimidated by her, she guessed. The only difference is, though, she didn't want Stephen to be just another boy.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/15/2013, 11:02 pm

Stephen sighed, feeling slightly relieved and slightly confused. What did he just do? Who cares? She didn't seem to mind, and everything was back to normal. So, all's well that ends well. "Glad we both think that way! But, you know, I'm cooler." He winked, a snicker escaping his throat. He didn't feel 'right'. Its as if he was forgetting something... Oh well.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/15/2013, 11:10 pm

Elizabeth smirked. "Okay, honey, I think we both know that I'm obviously the cooler one." She joked around, but something in the air felt... Wrong.

OOC: thiiiiis issss sooooo shoorrrttttt sorry
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/15/2013, 11:13 pm

Stephen scoffed, an exaggerated surprised look on his face. "Why, you know I am. Just admit it and we can go back to sucking face." Subtlety, oh subtlety. Oh how he wish he had subtlety. It was another normal day for the son of Triton.

OOC: ahahaha, it's fine !
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/15/2013, 11:18 pm

Elizabeth made a confused face. "But... What if I can't admit it, for the soul purpose that it isn't true." she smirked at Stephen, and flipped her hair over her shoulder and out of her bright eyes.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/15/2013, 11:21 pm

Stephen sighed, the sigh of resignation. "Okay... We'll split it. We're equally awesome. How about that?" He stated, his hands in the air, rotating as he spoke. He found it mildly amusing that a majority of people tend to do that as they spoke.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/15/2013, 11:26 pm

Elizabeth nodded in agreement. "Fine- it's a deal," she said before leaning over and grabbing the front of Stephen's shirt, and pulling him over, connecting her lips to his.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 8:36 pm