A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
Kat The Reject
MidnightMusic
proxyboy
7 posters

Stephen's Bunk

The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

Stephen's Bunk - Page 16 Empty Re: Stephen's Bunk

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/16/2013, 4:30 pm

Elizabeth gave him a really? Are you frigin' kidding me? look. "Well, it's too damn bad you're never gonna find out what I look like." Liz made a mental note I always big him with that, because hey, you never know when it'll come in handy.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 9431
    Registration date : 2011-04-27

Post by proxyboy 11/16/2013, 4:35 pm

Stephen didn't hide his disappointed look. "What happens if we visit a beach? You'll be in your normal clothes..? Who's going to join me in the water?" He asked, winking at her once more. The beach doesn't actually sound too bad. He hasn't been near the crashing waves in awhile.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/16/2013, 4:40 pm

Elizabeth shrugged, and couldn't help but laugh at Stephen's disappointed look.  "If that's what it takes." she remembered the last time she had visited the beach, not too long ago, actually. She wondered why the hell Stephen wanted to see her in a bikini. She decided to blame it on his filthy mind.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/16/2013, 4:44 pm

Stephen crossed his arms, "You're no fun." He could actually picture Elizabeth in a bikini... But not too well. He had a general idea though. Out of pure curiosity, he wanted to know. Well... Mostly curiosity. A small part of his 'male mind' wanted to know too,
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/16/2013, 4:51 pm

Elizabeth shrugged, and poked Stephen in the leg. "It's not my fault your mind is like it is." and then, very quietly, she said to herself: "What would Damien have said?" she began to fishtail braid her hair out of pure boredom.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/16/2013, 5:06 pm

Stephen exhaled through his mouth and shrugged, "I guess the world will never know what you look like huh?" He stated, closing his eyes as he went back to his thoughts. She muttered something, but he couldn't quite discern what is was. "So..."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 11/16/2013, 5:13 pm

Elizabeth noticed it was getting dark out, so she checked her watch. When she realized what time it was, she bit her lip and turned to Stephen. "So, I'll see you later then." it was a question, but she said like a order, or a simple remark. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, and with that, she stood up. After slipping her feet into her boots and grabbing her bow, she smiled at him, and simply said: "Bye."With that, she left the cabin, laughing as she stepped over the door that was laying in the ground.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/16/2013, 5:21 pm

Stephen was already deep in his thoughts, but the bed creaking was enough to spook him out off it. He placed a hand where she had kissed his cheek and watched her elegant movements. Damn. He barely knew her, and there was still much observing to do. Oh well... Maybe another day. He hopped onto the edge of the bed as she left. "Seeya." He replied, watching her leave. "What an odd girl." He said as he stood up and sighed. "Damn... Having a good day doesn't mean the door automatically re-hinges itself." He muttered as he got on with his daily chores around the cabin.
    proxyboy
    proxyboy
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by proxyboy 11/17/2013, 1:34 pm

A sigh escaped his lips after a few hours of cleaning. Now, it was time to get some fresh air. He geared-up and headed outside, the soft squeak of the cabin door satisfying him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 5:24 pm