A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+11
Kiryuu-Kun
I<3MyBrit
Dolorous Edd
Alfred F. Jones
Princess Amy
Tom
Kendall
Haiden
Four
Arik
Jennie
15 posters

One Very Messed Up Fanfic

Jennie
    Jennie
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 15348
    Registration date : 2010-01-12

One Very Messed Up Fanfic Empty One Very Messed Up Fanfic

Post by Jennie 5/9/2011, 12:29 pm

This is a fanfic I am writing. It involes some settings and characters from the Hunger Games, as well as some characters of us CHB dwellers. It has me, Arik, Amy, Elle, Soni, Fal, Tom, Haiden, Kimi, Caleb, Angel, and TPR. I HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR MESSED UP MINDS.

Chapter 1

Jenny trudged along the carved path in the dirt, staring at ground with her hair falling over her face. District 4 was so different from what she had expected..it was just fish here. Fishing and career tributes. District 3 was better....At least there was something to do besides fish. She blew her hair out of her eyes, trying to concentrate on where she was headed, and why. She left the house where she was staying, simply because she could not take how arrogant the people around her were. There has to be something out here...Jenny stared out at the horizon, when, suddenly, the ground slipped from beneath her.

The 23 year old tumbled down into who-knows-where, doing a whole bunch of back flips. Finally hitting the ground, Jenny stood back up and brush the dirt off her cardigan. It seemed like she had fell into a cave of some sort, with a big lake right in the middle of it. The aroma of salt water and fresh bread left her feeling dizzy. She walked back and forth across the cave, before tripping and face planting into the rocks. Jenny stood up and looked behind to see that she had tripped over a trident. One that looked...familiar. She taught back realized it was from her favorite tribute, Finnick Odair. Which meant that Finnick was here.

~~~~~~~~~~

They were running, running as fast as they could. A rebellion was happening, all because of that dumbnut Katniss Everdeen and everything she did. Ever since her little "stunt" in the 74th games, which kept her and her partner alive, everything was just spiraling out of control, like the discovery of District 13. They were running; not just from the rebellion, but to find and murder that no good little skunkbag.

And it just so happened that as Amy, Arik, and Elle turned the corner, they found themselves staring at exactly who they were looking for. Arik handed them some guns, while Arik got out her sword. Katniss was just too busy doing whatever the crap it is that she does, and her back was turned toward them. "On the count of three," Arik breathed. "One...two..." Suddenly, a gush of wind came out of nowhere, knocking Katniss to her feet, and nearly knocking over the trio as well. Arik smiled. "Three."

All three of the moved forward, Amy and Elle repeatedly shooting, and Arik charging forth with her sword. Arik managed to stab Katniss several times, and with the bullets from Amy and Elle's guns, it seemed like it was finally the end of little Miss Katniss Everdeen. Elle turned around, and saw a figure standing a few feet behind them.

~~~~~~~~~~

Caitlin sat down, carrying her food and trying to follow Adam. As soon as they got to the table, they started joking around with each other, then got straight to business. "There had to be a way to get out of here..." Adam whispered, looking at the schedule printed on his arm. Caitlin nodded. "Everything is way too controlled." She eyed the people at tables around her warily. Caitlin suddenly perked up. "We could try after we finish eating. That way, we won't have to wait!" Adam shushed her. "That's too early...people might see us...and I'm too lazy to." After a few arguments, they finally decided that would go right after eating. So they quickly finished their food, and went back to their bunkers and took as many things as they could with them.

After they were sure no one was on the path they were taking, they started running. Adam seemed a little nervous. "What if we make too much noise, and someone sees us?" Caitlin rolled her eyes. "They're not gonna." After a few more minutes of running turning and almost getting caught, they finally made it out of above ground District 13.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything was spinning. Something was wrong with the TARDIS that Haiden and Tom were in. They were flipping around all over the place, and so were their papers and possessions. Haiden managed to grab onto a hook above the window, and Tom wedged himself in a confined space beside her. Haiden stared out as they passed the Virgo Supercluster. They spacecraft was headed toward the Milky Way galaxy, and away from Gallifrey. Tom was supposed to travel to Andromeda for a mission, and he decided to bring along his girlfriend Haiden.

They were hurtling toward Earth at this point, and pretty soon they'd land somewhere with or without the TARDIS. Tom ran his hand through his blond hair. Haiden reached out and grabbed her jar of Nutella. She opened the lid with her teeth and was about the eat some of it, when the walls around her started to disappear, and she accidentally let go of her Nutella. Tom grabbed her hand. They were now falling through the Earth's atmosphere at 100 miles per hour.
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

One Very Messed Up Fanfic Empty Re: One Very Messed Up Fanfic

Post by Arik 5/9/2011, 3:43 pm

OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT!!! TAIDEN 8D
    Four
    Four
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 17924
    Registration date : 2010-01-16

Post by Four 5/9/2011, 4:11 pm

TAIDEN. 8D

I LOVE THIS!
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 25815
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

Post by Haiden 5/9/2011, 4:51 pm

I am seriously in love with this.
    I find it funny how lots of people ship Taiden xD
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 5/9/2011, 4:51 pm

Haidella. Cool
    Tom
    Tom
    Salmon

Male
    Number of posts : 3222
    Registration date : 2011-01-09

Post by Tom 5/9/2011, 7:24 pm

LIKE IT! TAIDEN!
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 55892
    Registration date : 2009-12-23

Post by Princess Amy 5/9/2011, 7:25 pm

Psh Pamy obviously!
    Jennie
    Jennie
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Jennie 5/15/2011, 1:43 pm

LOL GUIZ. ALL SHIPS WILL GET SOME LOVE.
    OK HERE IT IS.

Chapter 2

The birds were tweeting at each other, making conversion over Jace's head. It was almost sundown, and they were probably discussing ways to hide themselves. Aimee was trailing off behind them, holding Toenail. "C'mon Toenail. Bark for me. Bark with me. WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK ARF MOO BLUB." Toenail meowed. "Oh, you're a bad poodle." Aimee pouted. Jace groaned and kept walking. They were so close to the Nut, so close to seeing Katniss... A flaming rainbow came from the birds. Aimee shreiked. "NOOOOOO! KIMI, DARRIEN, ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL TOENAIL? TOENAIL IS MY BOYFRIEND, YOU JERKS." Jace sighed.

A half hour later, they arrived at the Nut. The front of them, was a trio of odd looking girls, probably from one of the well-fed districts. In front of them was the one and only Katniss Everdeen. They looked as if they were going to shoot her, but were holding it off. The birds, which had turned into tigers at tis point, stomped on the ground beside some trees, causing them to shake around wildly, make a huge gust of wind. The wind knocked Katniss over, and the trio of girls charged, killing Katniss. Jace almost clapped. The oldest girl turned around and noticed them. She eyed them warily, before giving a nudge to another one of the girls. They all turned around and were now staring at Jace and Aimee.

"OH, PEOPLE! HI PEOPLE! I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WERE PEOPLE HERE!" The three girls looked at the girl with strange expressions on their faces. "Uh..." One of the girls began as she flipped her long brown hair over her shoulder and sheathed her rapier. "I'm Arik; and this is my twin Amy and my older sister Elle." Amy was rubbing her arm, awkwardly, standing behind Arik and Elle was watching a bright blue butterfly flutter past. "OHAI!" Aimee giggled. "I'm Aimee, this is Jace, and our doggy Toenail!" Arik looked at the cat, who this girl apparently thought was a dog, and decided not to comment. The tigers turned back into birds and flew around everybody. Jace kicked a rock. "I see you got Katniss, about time someone did." Arik smirked. "She didn't put up much of a fight, not like I'm surprised or anything, it was just less enjoyable than I had hoped." Jace laughed bitterly. "That's Katniss. She's only in it for her lovers."
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Caleb was flying around in a helicopter. Bwahaha....his favoritre group had just killed Katniss Everdeen. Unbeknownst to everyone, he was flying around in the helicopter, follow each and every movement they make. He landed the helicopter half a mile away from the Nut and ran over behind the trio, so he could watch the action of what comes next. He knew it would be fun. This is why I stalk people, Caleb thought. Because people just miss so much fun stuff that happens. He pulled out a notebook and a pencil and started writing everything down. He studied the blonde more closely than the others, scribbling down "Her blond hair fell below her shoulders, framing her delicate pale-sand skin. She was like a tropical island." He chuckled softly. Stalking was fun.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Jenny gasped at the thought. Odair, who won the Hunger Games at age 14, using a net and trident. She went ruffling through the papers and such, and was about to leave when sliding down the entrance was Finnick hismelf. He approached her warily. "Who are you, and why are you holding my papers?" She blushed and put them down. She took in his features; bronze hair, sea-green eyes, tan skin. He was mezmerizing. She just stared at him like that, until Finnick poked her cheek. "Hello? You still there?"

Jenny blinked. "Oh..Uhm...Hi. You're...that guy...the one who...with the net...and...14 years old.." Finnick nodded. "That's me. And who, exactly, are you?" She stared at him blankly. "I'm Jenny..." She stared at him for a little more, then fainted. Finnick caught her, an inch or two before she hit the ground. He set her down lightly on a blanket. "Every time. You meet a girl, she sees you, then she faints. And this time, she was actually pretty." He sighed. It was getting late. Might as well leave her here. Finnick left into a different room.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Adam and Caitlin moved stealthily through the forest, being careful not to make any noise. Ih they were caught, there was a high change they would become Avoxes, or be publically whipped, or something worse. After they walked for approximately an hour, they stopped to rest and see what they had. Caitlin had a knife, bow and arrows, some iodine, crackers, and sunglasses, plus a large sleeping bag. Adam had some leftover chicken, 4 water bottles, a huge sheet of plastic, 2 extra shirts, some white-out and a couple pain relievers. Caitlin looked at the items, and stared at Adam.

"What are we supposed to do with white-out?!" Adam shrugged. "I dunno. I was gonna bring some markers, btu there was no time." Caitlin opened her mouth to say something, but decided against it. "There's only one sleep bag..." She said, staring out at the sky as a rainbow on fire appeared. She blinked. A few seconds later, she shook herself out of it and turned to see Adam with a whole bunch of white-out on his face. "This isn't what it looks like." Caitlin giggled and used her finger to wipe some white-out off his nose. "it's getting dark. We should go to sleep." Adam stared at her. "But here's only one sleeping bag, and there's...fungi on he ground." Caitlin pondered this for a moment, then in a whisper said, "We'll just have to share it. I mean, it's big enough to fit the both of us..." She trailed off. They looked at each other understandingly, and Caitlin slipped into the sleeping bag, Adam following. The whole time, both of them were blushing. Adam held her hand, and they both slowly drifted off to sleep.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Caleb hovered over the couple. How adorbale, some teens sleeping in a sleeping bag together after running away from a strict government out to slit their throats once they figure out that they escaped, if they ever. LONG SENTANCES AREN'T VERY FUN WHEN YOU SAY THEM IN YOUR MIND. He wrote this down in his notepad, and stuck his Official Stalker Pencil© behind his long, pointy elf ears. The redhead ran his hands through his hair. Oh, look. Some fire coming from the sky. Like a meteor. Bwahahaha-Wait...what?!
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Nutella floated out of the TARDIS, and out into unventured space. The lid was still off, and some of the nutella isnide of it flew out. The jar seemed almost sad, like it was about to cry. It should be nice and safe in a cabinet, or in his loving owner's hands, or on Earth, for all we know. ON the remaining Nutella, there were words etched out on it, words that no one would ever read. I'll miss you, Haiden... It trembled slightly. Whether it was going to cry, or it was cold, seeing as it's not supposed to be refridgerated, we will never know. All we know is that, somehow, a droplet of the delicious spread somehow managed to land on Pietro Ferrero's head in 1949, although he would say that he invented it himself.

The jar of Nutella continued to float out, and there was almost a look of bravery on it, even though it was a jar. Replacing the words etched on the hazelnut spread was a tear drop. Nutella tried to be strong, but it couldn't as it watched all the stars and asteroid pass it by, wondering whether or not it would ever see his family or his love ever again.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Haiden screamed at the top of her lungs. "THIS. IS. SO. FUN!" Tom cringed and used his free hand to cover his left ear. "NOT SO MUCH WHEN YOU'RE SCREAMING." Haiden laughed. "SCREAMING MAKES EVERYTHING MORE FUN!" Tom sighed to himself. His eardrums would proabbly implode, either from falling down to Earth or from the immense screaming his girlfriend decided to do. As they neared the ground, Tom and Haiden could see everything they were told about Earth. There was a long wall toward the east, and lots of green and brown. They, however, mostly saw the blue water of the oceans and rivers, and it facinated them how much there actually was. They saw a particular spot that looked like a boot as well.

As they neared the ground, they suddenly realized that they would probably smash into the ground, and far, far below it. Tom and Haiden started flipping out, flailing their arms and legs everywhere. What they didn't realize was that, even though they were going to land on Earth, right beneath them was a large mound of bird feathers some moron collected, about the size of a small hill, hidden in a ditch. As Haiden and Tom fell toward the ditch, they also did not notice all the people fleeing the area, thinking that they were a meteor.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 5/15/2011, 1:46 pm

Adlin. I ship Adlin now.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11217
    Registration date : 2010-01-13

Post by Alfred F. Jones 5/15/2011, 1:46 pm

i'm creying happily.
    seriously.
    Four
    Four
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Four 5/15/2011, 2:32 pm

Kenny, it's Cadam. XD
    Ahem.

OHMYGODIFONLYTHATWASREAL! <33
    Dolorous Edd
    Dolorous Edd
    First Ranger

Male
    Number of posts : 7499
    Registration date : 2009-12-29

Post by Dolorous Edd 5/15/2011, 2:35 pm

nice. So i was made into a Tiger-bird?
    I<3MyBrit
    I<3MyBrit
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3956
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Post by I<3MyBrit 5/15/2011, 3:14 pm

I abso LOVE IT
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 25815
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

Post by Haiden 5/15/2011, 5:28 pm

EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL AND NOTHING HURTS.
    I SHIP EVERYTHING IN THIS FANFIC.
    EVERYTHING

y nutella. y u make me sad.

Tom
    Tom
    Salmon

Male
    Number of posts : 3222
    Registration date : 2011-01-09

Post by Tom 5/15/2011, 10:08 pm

Like!
    Kiryuu-Kun
    Kiryuu-Kun
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14056
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by Kiryuu-Kun 5/15/2011, 10:12 pm

AMAZING! I LOVE IT!
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 5/15/2011, 10:22 pm

HVUISD LAMHGRJMIAELG NEG,MRIUEGLHAER GIOLSA.
    Taiden and Cadam FTW! 8D
    Jennie
    Jennie
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Jennie 5/21/2011, 1:37 pm

Also, if any of you guys want to help me write some parts of the FF, that would help a lot.
    Four
    Four
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Four 5/21/2011, 8:40 pm

Aww... I thought this was a new chapter... xD

If you need help with Cadam[<3], I'd be glad to help!
    Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Arik 5/21/2011, 10:08 pm

I can do my best to help out. I'm kind of a slow writer so you may need to have patience with me, but I think I can help you.
    Jennie
    Jennie
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Jennie 5/21/2011, 10:28 pm

Psh the new chapter comes out on Monday. But yeah, it'd be really nice if you could help. I've been...lazy...this week. Therefor i only have 2 paragraphs done xD So if you guys wanna help, just start off at where I left them in chapter 2.
    Jennie
    Jennie
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Jennie 5/23/2011, 6:32 pm

CHAPPIE 3

Caleb flew his helicopter around and around in circles over a gigantic ditch full of feathers, panicing about the sky fire. "WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!" He stared up hopelessly as the flames grew nearer and nearer. "I should get to the ground..they'll be closer if I stay up here!" Caleb attempted to maneuver the helicopter out of the way, but he found that he could no longer control where it went. Soon, he thought that he would probably be stuck there until the meteor came and killed everyone, along with him. His jaw hit the floor at this realization and retreated into the Corner of Woe, growing mushrooms.

Within a few minutes, Tom and Haiden were a few feet away from hitting a helicopter. They tried to move out of the way, but found that it just wasn't possible. Haiden closed her eyes tightly, not wanting to see the aftermath of the crash, if she even survived it. After a few seconds, a boom could be heard, echoing through all the districts. The heliopcter, which now had a huge hole in the roof, came spiriling down, into the pile of feathers.

Tom popped out first, then Haiden. She blew a feather out of her hair. "Oh my gosh. That was just like that one gif on Tumblr." Tom ran his fingers through his hair, ruffling out the feathers. Caleb popped out a few minutes later, gasping for breath. He looked over at Tom and Haiden. "Who are you?"
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Arik, Amy, Elle, Jace, and Aimee were going west, toward District 1. They were riding on Darrien and Kimi, who were in tiger form and were sheilded by flaming rainbows. Aimee giggled, and Amy looked over at her. Arik blinked. "Amy and Aimee have the same name. How are we supposed to know which one we're talking about?" Elle and Jace pondered over this. Suddenly, Aimee piped up. "YOU COULD CALL ME AY-EYE-ME! THAT'S HOW MY NAME IS SPELLED! I THINK." Arik looked at her oddly. Okay, let's just put this off until the last possible minute.

Sometimes, the group traveled slowly; others, as quick as possible. Because of this, they made it to District 1 in about a day. They all got off immediately, so that Darrien and Kimi could change back into birds and go coffee hunting. Arik led the way. "I have a friend who lives here," She said, noticing that there were barely any people out on the streets. "She'll probably let us stay in her house for a while." Arik stopped suddenly, making everyone bump into each other. Aimee was going to sceam soemthing angrily, but stopped when she saw a gigantic pile of feathers, and a helicopter on fire coming straight at it. "WHEE!" Aimee jumped into the feathers.

Everyone gasped, while Toenail meowed. Their eyes flickered from the helicopter to the feathers, trying to grasp what had just happened. Giving a large sigh, Arik dove headfirst into the feathers as well, and soon enough everyone was smothered with feathers and the smell of barbeque. They felt the pile move drastically, causing Amy and Elle to fall onto the ground, still covered in the bird fur. They heard shuffling anoises and a person, most likely a girl, say something. All 5 of them popped out, and saw three unfamiliar people beside them.

All of them stared at each other awkwardly for a minute or so before Toenail meowed and shook everyone out of their stance. Caleb quickly pulled out his notepad and Official Stalker Pencil and scribbled down some notes. Arik looked warily at the boy who was writing some stuff down and turned to the girl. Haiden finally spoke up. "It looks like we all decided that feathers are comfy." Arik stifled a laugh. "I'm Arik. This is Amy, Elle, Jace, and another A-" Arik pause as Aimee shrieked "AY-EYE-MEE! AND THAT'S MY POODLE, TOENAIL!" Haiden shifted her gaze to the cat, which did not look anything like a poodle. Caleb scribbled this down.
    Haiden smiled. "I'm Haiden; that's my boyfriend, Tom, and some random guy who was sitting inside a helicopter we crashed into." All of the girls looked dreamily at Tom, with his midnight blue eyes and perfect blonde hair. "You lucky girl." Jace looked up as Darrien and Kimi, in bird form, came and landed on her shoulders. "These are my....birds, Kimi and Darrien." She decided to not say anything about the tiger/ninja/flaming rainbows just yet. Caleb looked up. "I'm Caleb, professional stalker." He grinned. Everyone looked at him weirdly and backed up a little at this.

Everyone shuffled out of the feathers. Haiden looked down across the street and gasped. "Hold up. I think they have Nutella here." Haiden dashed inside a random building, and everyone stared after her. After a bit, they reluctantly followed her.

Last edited by Pale Moon on 5/23/2011, 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Four
    Four
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Four 5/23/2011, 6:38 pm

No.. Cadam? Dx

That's okay. I liked this one. XDDD
    Arik