A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+5
Kat The Reject
Dorkette
Kendall
Fist of Shadows
Crazy
9 posters

Anne the spy

Crazy
    Crazy
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5403
    Registration date : 2011-04-16

Anne the spy Empty Anne the spy

Post by Crazy 5/22/2011, 12:38 am

Chapter 1
    There once was a spy named Anne. She could make a weapon out of anything anywhere. She was the greatest spy ever. She could kill some one with her shoes. But just because she was a spy does not mean that she had friends. She had a tough girl named Cortney.
    A brilliant girl named Cystal. The most secert and 2nd best spy Abigal. Together they were unstopable. One day ther old friend Macy called them and asked if they could come over to her school and teach a class. The girls were so excited they left the next morning. But it was not till they got to the school why they were invited but to teach girl spies new tricks and new tecnecs. Things were going great for the first 3 weeks when things finnaly got interesting.

Last edited by kflooc// on 5/23/2011, 9:52 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14249
    Registration date : 2010-01-22

Anne the spy Empty Re: Anne the spy

Post by Fist of Shadows 5/22/2011, 7:48 am

Um.... That looks like a good summary, but a story is more detailed, or it could be an introduction?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 5/22/2011, 10:24 am

I smell a Mary-Sue.
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 52688
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Dorkette 5/22/2011, 10:56 am

This reminds me oh so much of the Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter...
    Crazy
    Crazy
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Crazy 5/22/2011, 11:51 am

yes it is a introduction. and yes it is like the gallagher girls but I made it for a new set of teachers.
    Dorkette
    Dorkette
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 52688
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Dorkette 5/22/2011, 1:25 pm

-_- This is fiction also...and...it's...basically....fanfic....right...
    Crazy
    Crazy
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Crazy 5/23/2011, 10:16 pm

Chapter 2
    Anne and her friends were asked to particapate in a test for the girls. They were going to be protecting the thing the girls were after. Soon Courtney went snooping around to find any girls she could grab and I said to her"Did you find any girls?" threw our comens but there was no answer. But soon she came back with two girls in her grasp and smiling. Threw our comens we heard that all the girls were coming are way trying to get"the package" but we also got back up. Then all at one time it started to rain spy girls. Literaly. They tryed to kick us and knock us to the ground but we kepet them away from the package by throwing punches and knoking them to the ground. Soon our sicurity worked a girl triped on our trip wire and a huge cage landed around the girls traping them. The teacher sayed " Well girls you did your best, but your best is not good enough. Your plan failed and so are your grades." But then the smallest girl esed her way out of the cage catching us by surprise and getting the package and getting there grades back. Then Anne spoke up and said " They are pritty good. You all did a good job training them. And you girls were excellent good job." So we took them back to school and told them there grades and they went to bed after dinner. Then Anne and her friends went to there suit and sleeped for hours.
    Crazy
    Crazy
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Crazy 5/25/2011, 8:47 pm

( it's a little short )
    Chapter 3
    The next week was finals week when all the kids take a test on what they learend. So the girls where working on a test for there self defence class. We finally agreed to have a few other higher kids atack them and see how they do. So that friday they did the test and all exsept for one aced. I kept him to ask him why he was not paying attenon in class. "The thing we teach you are inportant so you need to listen. Next time pay some attentchon in class." I sent him on his way so he would not be late for his next class. Then It was vacation time so we took a trip to pairis for summer. While we were there areboss asked us if we would like to go get a tresure from the himalaus. Ofcoures we said yes because himalaus........cool.

(The next chapter is there mission)
    Crazy
    Crazy
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Crazy 5/27/2011, 12:40 am

Chapter 4
    They found a city they could stay untilthey were ready for the hike. The cizans packed every thing they needed. Anne brought hot chocolet for them and they were off. by 7:00pm they were setting up camp and getting coozy in sleeping bags. The next morning they started for the road or trail whatever you want when they were attaked by snow men. They tried to injure the girls but they were to good they threw punches and kicks and slaed them with swords. Anne finished them off and they went on as if nothing had happened. Soon they reached there destanation and got in they saw the package with 50 snowmen gaurding it. So they did what they did best threw a bomb and took out 30 and killed the rest with swords. They took a careful look around to make sure there were no traps they did anyting they could to see so they made a dummie and they set it on a ride for a test that is when they saw the sielent alarm users and destroed them grabed they package and left. By midnight they were back at there camp site and getting ready for the hike down the hill but first they took a nap. When they got down they took some yaks to the airport and went to head quarters. They were greted by a guared that took them to the boss. We gave him the package and got out and whent to school.
    Kat The Reject
    Kat The Reject
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 7897
    Registration date : 2011-04-14

Post by Kat The Reject 5/27/2011, 12:15 pm

Cool. :-)
    Crazy
    Crazy
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Crazy 5/27/2011, 5:27 pm

thanks kitty

Chapter 5
    When they got back they stared to think what they should do for the classes."Self defence we should do self defence" declared Courtney. "No P&E does that hummmmm do you think we should do bombs and how to create them and use them" suggested Crystal but that is what mr.mat is doing. When it was time for the teacher meeting Anne went and the other girls stayed behind. While anne was there they needed some one of the classes to teach them the art of looking like some one else. Befor anyone could say anything I said" We will do it Macy!" "Good well thats it. I will see you at the welcome back dinner right?" We all noded our heads. "Goodbye." Then we all left. When Anne was back at her cabin she told her friends" The art of acting and dressing like some one else Macy even said so. Lets get to it. We need names, jobs, and other things for our class this trimester. Lets go go go!" and trust me they did go. At the welcome back dinner we walked in with all the other teachers and took our seats. Macy stared by saying" welcome back. every one. This year was going to be more intense then ever befor. Now ladies let me introduse the Torn boy instatute." Every one gasped even Anne and her friends. Every one was wondering why BOYS were at an ALL GIRL SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anne even admits that it took her awhile to get used to the boys around them, and they had exstra work to do to get them ready for classes. but they were ready by class time the next day.
    The girls were realy tense about boy being nere them but when we said that we were going to dress up and act like some one else they relaxsed and giggled the boys just moened. Abigal , they called her Abby, passed out the information about there person. They read it first and then got into character. Some of them started to say jokes or say that they were late for work but we told them not yet. We took them into a room with dozens of costums and other stuff. Each girl discribed there person to us and we would go find there outfit. The boys didn't need wigs but needed other boy stuff. Infact we had to go shopping for there costumes. then we told them that they could be there chatacter as long as they listened. We tought them how to act like a person and helped anyone that needed help with there acting. They were acting like pros in no time at all. When it was close to leave we had them put ther costumes back and wright down notes. They were so tierd they slept threw dinner.
    Crazy
    Crazy
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Crazy 5/28/2011, 6:29 pm

Chapter 6
    Every day the kids would find there costumes and put them on and act. Then at the end of the last week Anne gave out an envolop to everyone and that they could take there costumes back to there rooms. They all stared at them but Abby said"It is a grade to be able to keep your costumes safe and to know when to use them,and remember do not open your envolops until you are in your room's." Just then there Cov Op's teacher, Mr.Patrick, came in and told his class thatthere was a test they needed to take. So they dismised the class. They handed all the students this envolop. The envolop was an invatation to the ball to see if they are any good at being a different person and thier maners. Anne was walking around asking questions about thier people so where Abby, Courtney, and Crystal. That is when the fake code black. Anne got every one in the room of history where we hide. On the way shevels and spy stuff disapering behind bulet proof shields. The kids were shaking and wondering what got in. A code black is when the enemy gets in side the school grounds, but this time it was a test becouse then it was invaded by teachers but Anne did not want the kids to know so she screamed and got the kids to move when it was "safe" Anne told them they would have to react like what there person would react. They all stared at her but she said it was all of thier grades and if they broke they would get F's. That got thier atetion so they stared screaming or running around in circals mybe it was thier people or the teachers were attacking agian.

Last edited by kflooc// on 5/29/2011, 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14249
    Registration date : 2010-01-22

Post by Fist of Shadows 5/28/2011, 9:31 pm

All of those "Chapters" could be one chapter :P
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/28/2011, 10:03 pm

Check spelling and grammar a lot, Kflooc. When people talk, start a new paragraph.

I suggest you get a beta-- somebody to edit your story.
    Crazy
    Crazy
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Crazy 5/29/2011, 6:54 pm

who should edit my story? I will check and start new paragph when people talk thankyou
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/29/2011, 6:58 pm

Anybody who volunteers and you know has good internet-grammar.
    Crazy
    Crazy
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Crazy 5/29/2011, 7:04 pm

o.k
    does anybody whant to edit this story? please I need help.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by Milocross 5/29/2011, 7:21 pm

I'll edit it.
    Crazy
    Crazy
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Crazy 5/29/2011, 7:28 pm

thank you bannana man
    can I pm you when ever I put up a new chapter?
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/29/2011, 7:43 pm

Sure.

Would you like me to edit anything right now that you have put up?
    Crazy
    Crazy
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Crazy 5/29/2011, 7:46 pm

ya sure you can do any of them that I got wrong.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 5/29/2011, 7:50 pm

There are quite a few..

Are you working on any right now?
    Crazy
    Crazy