A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+9
Aiden
Random Emo Person
ML
magnetonrobo
Daniel
*Alice Xanche
Kristal Meth
Kendall
Aisling Blaise
13 posters

Aisling Blaise's Characters

Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 12261
    Registration date : 2010-03-10

Aisling Blaise's Characters Empty Aisling Blaise's Characters

Post by Aisling Blaise 5/1/2010, 1:58 pm

[size=12]Name:Anne Mari Bodonni
    Eyes:Blue
    Hair:Blonde
    Height:5 feet tall
    Body Type:Slim
    Skin Color:Tan
    God Parent:Apollo
    Mortal Parent:Mari Anne Bodonni
    Country of Origin:USA
    Pets:none
    Talents:Singing, Writing, Reading, and poetry
    Skills:Poetry, Singing Capture the Flag
    Weapon:Sonic Sounding Arrows
    Flaws:shy, reads and writes stories too much!
    Powers(must relate to god parent):Lame Poetry Curses by saying oracles, singing that can make someone fall asleep in no time, my powers only drain me when i use them non stop 10 times straight!
    Life Before CHB*:I lived with my mom, and my dad visited me when i was three, some times I wished that he would visit me a lot but according to other half bloods i'm lucky he visited me at all. When I was twelve I ran away from my home where my mother was living alone with me, I knew it wasn't right but I couldn't danger her like I did at Six years old. At six I was at a park and I was attacked by an empousa which also attacked my mom trying to save me.I always knew about the greek gods and I met Artemis when I was running away to keep my mom safe. She wasn't too happy with me not becoming a hunter but she lead me on the right path to Camp Half Blood,
    RP Example*:I ran through the forest, all the actions i just did overwelmed me. I left my mom, abandoned her to not danger her. But Why? She Survived it all, Empousa, Harpie, Fury,and Cyclopes attack. No just don't Danger her, just go away leave her she'll miss you but you left the note right? It's better if she missed you than You see her die and get hurt. I saw a small light ahead of the Forest, I thought I was just a twelve year old hoping for someone to help me. But that wasn't it, it was a faint glow around young girls, and their leader was a twelve year old girl as well. Once the glow came closer i realized what it was, Artemis my Aunt and her hunters.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Aisling Blaise's Characters Empty Re: Aisling Blaise's Characters

Post by Kendall 5/1/2010, 2:00 pm

Add more flaws.

You MUST allow people to resist your singing powers.

How many times a day can she use her poetry cursing?
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Aisling Blaise 5/1/2010, 2:16 pm

Ok kendall but I have a question could tapping her foot mean while singing make people resist her singing power?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/1/2010, 7:30 pm

Er.... can you rephrase that?
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Aisling Blaise 5/2/2010, 4:16 pm

To have people resist to her singing powers she must tap her foot while singing.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/2/2010, 4:17 pm

The people must be able to resist of their own accord, or else if you "control" them via singing, it's power-play, and.... Read the big text in my signature.
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Aisling Blaise 5/2/2010, 4:30 pm

[size=12]Name:Anne Mari Bodonni
    Eyes:Blue
    Hair:Blonde
    Height:5 feet tall
    Body Type:Slim
    Skin Color:Tan
    Mortal Parent:Mari Anne Bodonni
    Talents:Singing, Writing, Reading, and poetry
    Skills:Poetry, Singing Capture the Flag
    Weapon:Sonic Sounding Arrows
    Flaws:shy, reads and writes stories too much!,she's afraid of the dark, she takes positions a bit too seriously, she can sometimes show off, her dyslexia ruins her ability to read even the slightest english words sometimes, she can't sleep at night a lot, and she is completely in love with Camp Half Blood sometimes she stays half the winter there and forgets to visit her mom!
    Powers(must relate to god parent):Lame Poetry Curses by saying oracles, her powers only drain her when she uses them non stop 10 times straight, and she can only use them 20 times a day 7 days a week .
    Life Before CHB*:I lived with my mom, and my dad visited me when i was three, some times I wished that he would visit me a lot but according to other half bloods i'm lucky he visited me at all. When I was twelve I ran away from my home where my mother was living alone with me, I knew it wasn't right but I couldn't danger her like I did at Six years old. At six I was at a park and I was attacked by an empousa which also attacked my mom trying to save me.I always knew about the greek gods and I met Artemis when I was running away to keep my mom safe. She wasn't too happy with me not becoming a hunter but she lead me on the right path to Camp Half Blood,
    RP Example*:I ran through the forest, all the actions i just did overwelmed me. I left my mom, abandoned her to not danger her. But Why? She Survived it all, Empousa, Harpie, Fury,and Cyclopes attack. No just don't Danger her, just go away leave her she'll miss you but you left the note right? It's better if she missed you than You see her die and get hurt. I saw a small light ahead of the Forest, I thought I was just a twelve year old hoping for someone to help me. But that wasn't it, it was a faint glow around young girls, and their leader was a twelve year old girl as well. Once the glow came closer i realized what it was, Artemis my Aunt and her hunters.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/2/2010, 4:36 pm

Approved.
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Aisling Blaise's Characters Empty Character Form

Post by Aisling Blaise 5/3/2010, 7:23 pm

hey you must be new, no copy and paste this

Name:
    Name:Daniella Bouson
    Eyes:gray
    Hair:curled brown
    Height:atleast 5'1
    Body Type:slim
    Skin Color:tan
    God Parent:Athena
    Mortal Parent:Stefan Bouson
    Pets:Cat Named Nemi
    Talents:writing, reading in advansed in Greek, good socializer, great javelin trower
    Skills:great javelin trower, wining for the blue team in Camp Half Blood, reading in Greek
    Weapon:Celestial Bronze sword that my dad made since he is a jeweler and writer
    Flaws:sometimes a showoff, afraid of the dark, builds tight relationships too fast, interrupts sometimes, can never fix her hair unless Annabeth or Aphrodite Camper helps her, too dramatic sometimes
    Powers:Great Knowloge
    Life Before CHB:I never knew my dad until I met him at age twelve. I came to CHB at age seven. I was just a lonely orphan moving from orphanage to orphanage causing trouble until I ran into some Other Halfbloods on my way to camp. But I never followed them just talked and shared stories until I left to a place they Called Camp Half Blood. It took me a week to getto the camp, aseven year old wondering in the woods until a feeling in my gut lead me to a near by sayter named Mike. I made the rest of the way with him and suceeded my way to the camp.
    RP Example:I ran into the sayter. He was abut fat and had kind eyes. "who are you?" he asked. "I'm daniella daughter of Athena" I Answered. " we'll a demigod young like you shouldn't be wandering the woods like this, you should be at Camp Half Blood where magical barriers keep all the bad things out and people like you and me inside." I walked with him into the Camp where I lived for atleast the rest of my life until I found my Dad.
    Any notes about your characters:

go up to "new topic" and click that fill out the form above and kendall or another admin will approve your character hope this helped
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726

Post by Kristal Meth 5/3/2010, 9:07 pm

Great knowledge isnt a power.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/4/2010, 4:45 pm

Mortals can't touch Celestial bronze, so the charrie's dad couldn't have made it.
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Aisling Blaise 5/5/2010, 3:38 pm

Name:Daniella Bouson
    Eyes:gray
    Hair:curled brown
    Height:atleast 5'1
    God Parent:Athena
    Mortal Parent:Stefan Bouson
    Pets:Cat Named Nemi
    Talents:writing, reading in advansed in Greek, good socializer, great javelin trower
    Skills:great javelin trower, wining for the blue team in Camp Half Blood, reading in Greek
    Weapon:regular bronze sword that my dad made since he is a jeweler and writer, and arrows
    Flaws:sometimes a showoff, afraid of the dark, builds tight relationships too fast, interrupts sometimes, can never fix her hair unless Annabeth or Aphrodite Camper helps her, too dramatic sometimes
    Powers:none
    Life Before CHB:I never knew my dad until I met him at age twelve. I came to CHB at age seven. I was just a lonely orphan moving from orphanage to orphanage causing trouble until I ran into some Other Halfbloods on my way to camp. But I never followed them just talked and shared stories until I left to a place they Called Camp Half Blood. It took me a week to getto the camp, aseven year old wondering in the woods until a feeling in my gut lead me to a near by sayter named Mike. I made the rest of the way with him and suceeded my way to the camp.
    RP Example:I ran into the sayter. He was abut fat and had kind eyes. "who are you?" he asked. "I'm daniella daughter of Athena" I Answered. " we'll a demigod young like you shouldn't be wandering the woods like this, you should be at Camp Half Blood where magical barriers keep all the bad things out and people like you and me inside." I walked with him into the Camp where I lived for atleast the rest of my life until I found my Dad.
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female

Post by Kristal Meth 5/5/2010, 3:48 pm

so...your making it so your sword cant kill monsters?
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Aisling Blaise 5/5/2010, 3:51 pm

Well, I guess it was a B-day present since mortals can't touch Celestial bronze. It's for the arena.
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female

Post by Kristal Meth 5/5/2010, 3:54 pm

ok approved
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Aisling Blaise's Characters Empty Character Form

Post by Aisling Blaise 5/7/2010, 7:35 pm

Name:Andrea Martin
    Eyes:green
    Hair:red
    Height:5'0
    Body Type: slim
    God Parent:Hermes
    Mortal Parent:Susan Martin
    Pets:A pegasi
    Talents:Pranks, reading with dyslexia, stealing
    Skills:Pranks,
    Weapon:A shield made y her friend that's a cyclopes named Tyson
    Flaws interrupting, reading too much, too much pranking, staying up past curfue, short temper
    Powers(must relate to god parent):Running super fast 30mph, but It wares me out unless i do it two hours straight
    Life Before CHB*:I lived with my mom Ina an apartment going to a school for kidswith ADHD and dyslexia. I always got into trouble with pranks on the teachers and students. I even got expelled for supposedly causing an explosion in fourth grade in the science lab. I was always being accused for things I didn't do because of kids saying it was me but I got them back at lunch with a prank. I was moved from schools every year, but I never knew I was a half blood until my mom exlained it to me at age twelve when she was driving me to the camp.
    RP Example*: "Mom where are we going?" I asked as we only past trees. "ok Andrea, you are a demigod, a child of a Greek god and a mortal. Your father is Hermes" she said calmy. " awsome?" I said trying to insert the information in my head. Was I supposed to be happy or scared? " I'm taking you to a camp called camp half blood for kids like you, you'll be safe there." she explained. Was I in some kind of Danger?
    Name:Kristen Brown
    Eyes:brown
    Hair:brown
    Height:5'1
    Skin Color:lightly tan
    God Parent:Aphrodite
    Mortal Parent:Mark Brown
    Pets:a kitten named Messy
    Talents/Skills:fixing hair, makeup choosing and applying, giving my friends beauty advise, outfit chosing, making things not too taky
    Weapon:A sword that was dipped in acid that only burns monsters
    Flaws:talks too much, compliments too much, can sometimes draw too much attention to herself, must have a book with her all the time
    Powers(must relate to god parent): Make people see themselves as ugly people in the mirror and on every wall they pass for an hour, I can only use it 10 times a day seven days a week.
    Life Before CHB*:I was sent to CHB at age seven by my dad making sure I wouldn't get hurt. I saw him every weekend during the winter. But sometimes he felt like a stranger to me until age nine. I am one of the oldest aphrodite campers. I usually help the children of Aphrodite with their problems and I like to help the Girls fix their hairs and make their beauty shine! yeah sounds weird but how can I phase it?
    RP Example*:I saw my dad come up the hill waiting for me. I was happy to see him. An Apollo camper helped me bring up my bag to him. My pigtails bounced as I ran. The hill was high up and it took a long time for a seven year old girl to climb it, but with the exictment I ran up it with no problem. I went into the car and waved at the camper who helped me take my bag up the hill.
    Name:Anna Sophia Robb
    Eyes:green
    Height:5'2
    Skin Color:lightly tanned
    God Parent:Demeter
    Mortal Parent:Robert Robb
    Pets:A pegasi
    Talents/Skills:growing plants, choosing the right side, pointing out the best in people
    Weapon:Poisn Ivy
    Flaws:going against people hurting the enviorment, lying about her grades because she was on strike that day of school, going on strike, talking to plants
    Powers(must relate to god parent):Controling the movemnt and growth of certain plants each day 10 times
    Life Before CHB*:I was 12 when I gt CHB, and I was brought to CHBby myself. I heard the sound of a reedpipe and the music brought plants to beautiful life and health. My dad followed me and we found out we were following a sayter. There my dad expalined to me what this was and who I was, a demigod. I refused to leave him but he promised it was on ly for the summer but now I love Camp.
    RP Example*:I heard the sound of the beautiful melody and the floor had it's grass greener. "Dad look at this!" I said."The grass was brown right?, well listen and look!" My dad loved nature as well so we followed the sound and the beauty of poor taken care of nature to perfectly trimed and cared of plants. I kept ging ahead of him with the melody getting louder. I got there and found a person with goat legs starting from his waist. My jaw dropped.

Last edited by *Annabeth Chase on 5/8/2010, 8:53 am; edited 2 times in total
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female

Post by Kristal Meth 5/7/2010, 10:29 pm

Andrea Martin: What do you mean maniplates to be innoncent? and does it wear her out?
    Anna Sophia Robb: Add another sentence to Life Before CHB
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female

Post by Kristal Meth 5/8/2010, 8:54 am

ok approved
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Aisling Blaise's Characters Empty Millie Daughter of Apollo

Post by Aisling Blaise 5/10/2010, 7:21 am

Demigod Form:

Name:Melanie barsen
    Eyes:blue
    Height:?
    Body Type: skinny
    Skin Color:lightly tan
    Mortal Parent:unknown
    Talents:staying warm all the time, cheering people up
    Skills: archery
    Weapon:none
    Flaws:emotional, hypergenic, scary cat
    Powers(must relate to god parent):none
    Life Before CHB*:I was born somwhere in the USA I never knew who my mommy was. I was brought here to CHB by Apollo my daddy. I was a little girl wondering around the city for five years. Daddy met me at a park in New York and he told a goat to take me to here. The goat was fat and nice. I was scared because My daddy said he didn't know where mommy was.
    RP Example*: I ran up the hill with the goaty. We went to a big house and I saw a horsie. The horsie was talking to a big girl that was pretty. "Chiron, Apollo's child" the goaty said. " oh.. Well" he turned to the pretty girl he was talking to. " Anna Mari can you take care of this child?" he asked. " Sure" she said. " hi I'm Anne Mari Daughter of Apollo, who are you?" she asked. " I'm Melanie. You can call me Millie" I said. " well Millie this is camp half blood, where people like you and me sty safe and train to kill monsters" she said taking around the camp.
    Any notes about your characters: Millie dies in something, and she is best friends with Anne Mari.

Last edited by *Annabeth Chase on 5/10/2010, 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/10/2010, 2:37 pm

No healing.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/10/2010, 4:04 pm

Approved.
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Aisling Blaise's Characters Empty Daughter of Leto

Post by Aisling Blaise 5/11/2010, 8:38 pm

Name:Genevie Maroon and
    Eyes:blue
    Height:4'3
    Skin Color:bearly tan
    God Parent:Dionsys
    Mortal Parentunknown
    Country of Origin:England
    fPets:a pegasi
    Talents:scaring people by telling stories, hiding, fighting, making juices
    Skills:Fearsome sword fighter, great stroy teller
    Weapon:sword with a small amount of celestial bronze in it.
    Flaws:too shy, quite, scares people, curio3us too much
    Powers(must relate to god parent):can control vines sometimes atleast 15 times a aday
    Life Before CHB*:I was born in England, went to an orphanage where people called me the Throble. I whent to CHB by a sayter. I really don't know that much bout my past. I WAS ONLY SIX! all i know is that I was in an orphanage all alon
    e until a sayter adopted me and took me to the camp.
    RP Example*:I walked in and saw my file sitting on My dads desk. I wanted to know what my past was. I breathed in and the curiosity c+use my mother gave me boieled in side me. I left his office and was jumping. I would go inside i betted my self. one day.this week. i hoped for Anna Sophia to wach me through the week.

Last edited by *Annabeth Chase on 5/14/2010, 6:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female

Post by Kristal Meth 5/11/2010, 8:52 pm

You need to fill out 2 characotr forms, one for each...and donto you already have 5 charactors?
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Aisling Blaise 5/11/2010, 10:05 pm

yeah but one is going to die:(
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/12/2010, 2:39 pm

Why is the parent Erupes when the title says Leto?

And no swords in acid.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 1:37 am