A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+9
Aiden
Random Emo Person
ML
magnetonrobo
Daniel
*Alice Xanche
Kristal Meth
Kendall
Aisling Blaise
13 posters

Aisling Blaise's Characters

Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 12261
    Registration date : 2010-03-10

Aisling Blaise's Characters - Page 9 Empty Elizabeth "Effy" Stonem, Daughter Of Phobus

Post by Aisling Blaise 1/21/2011, 2:29 pm

Name: Elizabeth “Effy” Stonem
    Eyes: Deep, Harsh Blue- but they can look like a deep blue filled with wonder :)
    Hair: Auburn Brown Hair
    Height: 5’3
    Body Type: Slim
    Skin Color: Slightly Tan
    God Parent: Phobus
    Mortal Parent: Anthea Stonem
    Country of Origin: England
    Pets: None
    Talents: Lying, Sly
    Weapon**: No one trusts her with one, but she carries a CB dagger…
    Flaws: Outgoing, Lies a bit too much, ‘Party Girl’
    Powers (must relate to god parent; optional): Giving someone their worst fear for a total of 5 minutes. She can do this 15 times a day, if she goes over her limit, she can pass out.
    Life before CHB*: Effy lived with her brother Tony Stonem and with her parents before she went to CHB. She usually went partying at night; getting home early in the morning. Most of the time, Tony would distract their parents by putting his music super loud and she would sneak in as her father yelled and scolded Tony to put the music down.
    She always thought of a weird reason: “Sometimes I think I was born backwards; you know, came out of my Mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. And… the people I should love I hate, and the people I love…”
    Effy was always a party girl, and when she went to a party where she got drunk… her parents found out and sent her to a Private School.
    A few days after she was caught, she was scolding her brother about his treatment t his ex-girlfriend, and Tony was ran over by a bus. Luckily, he didn’t die but was put in a coma, waking up to his friends telling stories to wake him up.

She watched over Tony, even if he was the older one. For a weird reason, reading him Greek Myths would calm him down- and her as well.
    Effy’s mother went into depression, barely taking notice to her children while her husband left for a business trip in France.

Effy made a best friend- Pandora. She also met a boy named Freddie who later became her boyfriend. They were a good couple, happy.

Effy’s mother had left for a business trip after her depression completely cleared up. Effy stayed home with her gang of friends.
    She had started to cut out pictures of death, hanging them around her room. She started to think darkly creatures were after her; and she threw a goodbye party, freaking everyone out.
    Freddie found Effy shaking under her bed, scared of the monsters that were sure to come. She then admitted that Freddie was the only person she could ever trust- also, he was the only demi-god.
    Cook was one her friends and Freddie’s buds, and once Cook had come in to check on them she started yelling trying to get him out. He was a monster- and he was someone Effy had feared.
    They left after Cooks and Freddie took her to a field to calm her down. She stays alright for a few minutes but the talking of creature’s returns. She said she couldn’t fight them anymore- that she wasn’t strong enough as she used to be. At that moment a group of people Effy believed to be the monsters- which she was correct, Cook and a group of other monsters had come. Freddie wasn’t aware of them being monsters, but when she secretly drawed his CB sword from Effy, the monsters had been scared away.
    They then left to take her home and her mother was there talking to police, Freddie quickly drives away. They ran into a parade, and Freddie lost Elizabeth. She was freaking out screaming and blaming Freddie for the attraction of the monsters. One of their friends was on a float, and she took Effy in her arms like she was a terrified child- which she indeed was. Katie- the friend- and Freddie take her to her grandfather’s house.
    Katie let Effy go to the bathroom, and when Freddie had asked where she had gone it was simple answer. “She’s in the bathroom, calmed down.”
    Freddie knew that leaving her alone wasn’t right. He ran in fear for her life, knocking down the door to the bathroom to find Effy passed out with her wrists bleeding freely.
    She was taken to the hospital and she went under a therapist- who was indeed another monster.
    Freddie had gone to try and make John her therapist leave her alone. He tried to reason with him, and Freddie was beat to death in the silent isolated office.
    Effy was told of this three days later, and Pandora, Katie, and the entire gang left to take her to CHB.
    RP Example*: I struggled to break free. “They’re coming! They’re hungry and they’re string enough to break free! And I’m not strong enough to fight them!” I screamed. Freddie quickly ran towards the people, yelling and something had gleamed in the light scaring them off. I laughed, sniffling from the screaming and crying. “There. How’s that? No monsters now, eh?” Freddie asked with a smirk. Any notes about your characters:
    *Effy is Alice’s re-birth. Alice found out about her past:
    She was the youngest child of 17 children. Her mother was crazy and had drowned the first 6 older ones. Once it was Alice’s turn she drowned her own mother running in disbelief of what her mother did and what she did: She forgot her past and lived in orphanages her entire life until CHB.
    She only remembers Steve.
    *She is extremely mad about what her Best Friend from a past life did to her- she caused her to commit suicide with a spell. Aisling-Blaise did this to get her extremely mad and ruin her nice little life. Alice/Effy tries to remember this..but the more she thinks about it, the more she forgets.
    *This is Alice's rebirth Once She Dies. Alice died.

Last edited by Aisling Blaise on 1/21/2011, 5:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Aisling Blaise's Characters - Page 9 Empty Re: Aisling Blaise's Characters

Post by Kendall 1/21/2011, 2:48 pm

What do you mean by "giving somebody their fears"? And 15 minutes... seems too long nowadays. Nobody likes rp-ing that their charrie was screaming in terror for 15 minutes.
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Aisling Blaise 1/21/2011, 3:14 pm

Fixed them both.
    I meant to put "Give them their worst fear."
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 8715
    Registration date : 2010-06-13

Post by Ace of Spades 1/21/2011, 7:18 pm

What do you mean by 'giving'? Does she give the victim visions or something?
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Aisling Blaise 1/22/2011, 10:46 am

She gives them an illusion that only they can see- their worst fear. Only they can see it but she can sometimes paint the illusion herself since she knows their worst fear.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/22/2011, 7:00 pm

Can people resist?
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Aisling Blaise 1/22/2011, 10:02 pm

Yes, one way is if they try to ignore the fear by focusing on something that makes them happy. Another is simply if they have a strong mind.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/23/2011, 11:02 am

Approved.
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Aisling Blaise's Characters - Page 9 Empty Lost "Adam" Slayers, Son Of Aglaia

Post by Aisling Blaise 1/30/2011, 2:37 pm

Name: Lost "Adam" Slayers
    Eyes: Gray-Blue
    Hair: Black/Brown
    Height: 6'1
    Body Type:Skinny, but muscular
    Skin Color: Tan
    God Parent: Aglaia-Goddess of beauty and adornment.
    Mortal Parent: Drew Taylors
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets:none
    Talents:Lying, Making someone one like him (xD), Getting attention
    Weapon**: A guitar pick around his neck that has his sister's name on one side his o the other
    Flaws: Quiet, Cruel-ish, Aggressive
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): He hasn't discovered them yet
    Life Before CHB*: Adam lived with his twin sister, Forget until they were 7 months old.
    Drew his father was upset because he had a child with a Minor God, but when he realized he had a child with two minor gods, he blew up. He made his daughter become a slave and a servant- never letting her know of her brother.
    He took Adam to the Forest, leaving him there to die after using a red-hot fork to cut a scar above his eyebrow.
    Adam was named Lost because he was a lost child and he was made out of a lost mind.
    Adam was given to another rich family after nymphs found him.
    He lived with three other demi-gods who were all adopted except one. He was told he was a biological son- as were th others. They were all claimed at the same time at the dinner table.
    Madeline, the second youngest, knew that he had left to CHB. She had been able to help Lost discover what happened to him. Once he did he called his sister, explained and in eighty days they would meet.
    RP Example*: "Going somewhere,Adam?" someone asked from behind me. I sighed and just continued walking down the street.
    "He was talking to you." Another voice grumbled.
    "I heard him." I said.
    "Then turn around and tell us."
    I turned around and faced Henry and Sid. "What? I turned, I'm heading home-"
    Sid stabbed something into my stomach, pain made me cry out. And Henry was relishing the moment. Nauseau followed my pain as I noticed the crimson following freely after Sid ripped out his knife.
    "That's for stealing Gabby." Henry hissed her name in my ear just before everything went black.
    Any notes about your characters:
    *Got into a lot of fights at school
    *He was nearly killed because some guy's girlfriend kissed him a Truth or Dare Game...

Last edited by Aisling Blaise on 1/31/2011, 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 1/30/2011, 2:38 pm

I don't think we allow Charm-speak.
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Aisling Blaise 1/30/2011, 2:39 pm

Fixed.
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 26561
    Registration date : 2009-12-19

Post by ML 1/30/2011, 5:25 pm

The power seems like a making them fall in love with him power which doesnt fit the beatuy and adorment.
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Aisling Blaise 1/31/2011, 3:58 pm

Ok... Fixed.
    Kenny, can I do the PM Idea for Adam's powers aswell?
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Aisling Blaise's Characters - Page 9 Empty Caroline Rose Grays

Post by Aisling Blaise 2/3/2011, 4:12 pm

Name: Caroline Rose Grays
    Eyes: Light Blue
    Hair: Soft Brown
    Height: 5'11
    God Parent: Makaria-Goddess of blessed death
    Mortal Parent: Danielle Grays
    Country of Origin: Cali, USA
    Pets: none
    Talents: Lying, Singing, Encouraging
    Weapon**: She doesn't carry one because she hates violence
    Flaws: Quiet, thinks about her past too much, thinks about how she 'died' too much
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Help!
    Life Before CHB*: Caroline lived iwth her mother in California. She lived a good life, a large house, known for her pool parties, beautiful singing voice, and the longing for a new day every night.
    Caroline had a best friend named Dani, who was always living in Neverland. Caroline and her shared many moments that made them laugh.
    One day as always, Caroline was writting a poem. Some girls came to her and started to threaten her to do things for them or else death. Dani imediatly notified the office- and that just made things worse.
    The girls were exspelled and Caroline knew nothing about the issue being notified. One evening she was still at school at 6:00, she had stayed there late hurs to practice some cheer skills and swimming skills.
    The girls snuck in and locked Caroline in. They stabbed her and kicked her until she was knocked out in the corner of the gym. The next morning she was found 'dead'.
    Her mother refused to let them do an autopsy and heart-broken she walked around her daughter's room and looked threw her poems. There were lyrics to a song "If I Die Young" and her mother just that.
    She set her daughter in a canoe with a few holes in it filled with a bed of roses and she layed in a satin dress. And at dawn, she sank her daughter's body in the river.; playing a few love songs with all her friends and family.

Caroline wasn't dead. The family left before she was iat teh bottom. She awake to a mouthful of water. She ran out soaking and wanted to go to her mother; but she shouldn't.; Her mother thought she was dead.
    She had sticked around for weeks. She watched Dani, and her mother, and her brother sadly go on sad. She found how that after your dead- people start listening.
    She then knew that there was only one place- CHB. Caroline knew she was a demi-god, and tried her best to get there.

RP Example*: "Mom!" I screamed as teh canoe started to sink. "VICTOR!"I yelled. I sat up right and dragge dmyself out of teh canoe. I gasped for air laying on the dry grass. I closed my eyes and realized what happened. I layed down on my stomach, holding my knees to my chest and wept. No. I slowly sang to myself. "If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses. Sink me at teh river at dawn, sne dme away-" my voice cracked. "Who would of thought that forever could of been severed by a sharp knife... of a short life?" I skipped.

Last edited by Aisling Blaise on 2/4/2011, 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by ML 2/3/2011, 4:24 pm

Sings about alot of things is not a flaw. and by the way elpis is a godess.
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Aisling Blaise 2/3/2011, 4:31 pm

*facepalm*
    I am never going to use that site again.
    Fixed...
    (And she's replacing Fallen... who left.)
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/5/2011, 11:27 am

Yes.

Approved.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/5/2011, 11:37 am

.... You want to do the PM-powers thing?
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Aisling Blaise 2/5/2011, 11:42 am

That option is like the beat choice in the world for forms lately. xD
    Yes!
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/5/2011, 11:58 am

Approved.
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Aisling Blaise's Characters - Page 9 Empty Avril Lavinge- Daughter Of Cratus

Post by Aisling Blaise 2/9/2011, 6:06 pm

Name: Avril Ramona Lavigne
    Eyes: A gray-blue-green mix
    Hair: Light Blonde that is dyed with black in teh back but hidden, she also has visible pink highlights, and green, and some hidden blue
    Height: 5'10
    God Parent: Cratus
    Mortal Parent: Judith-Rosanne Lavinge
    Country of Origin: Canada
    Pets: None
    Talents: Singing, Lying, Dancing, Getting what she wants
    Weapon**: No one trusts her with one
    Flaws: Irresponcible, Lies too much to get what she wants, Short Tempered
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): None
    Life Before CHB*: Avril lived with her mother in a small house ever since she was born. At an early age she was a rebel and had a passion for music and vintage.
    Avril at age 15, had her world turned upside down. She had become a singer, and her first album was set out. Then, her career took off from there.
    She started to to hang on to doing whatever she wanted to, and had said she was 20 so people would leave her alone. Avril finally started to hit her boy-crazy stage at 16, and had become bi-polar. She started to play around with her style, and every crazy incident she did was usually re-painted in one of her music videos.
    Avril then left home after her first concert. Then she went to camp half blood..
    She also is a famous singer with four albums.
    RP Example*: I walked down teh street singing to myself. "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA." I thought for a moment and out of teh corner of my eye saw a guy working on their taxi. I slipped into teh driver's seat at the sight of Henry. I smirked and rove off laughing and adjusting teh mirror it came off. "I don't really care about.." I sand to myself laughing. "But honestly I just need to be a little crazy!"
    *Joshua Vurlon's Replacement

Last edited by Aisling Blaise on 2/13/2011, 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by ML 2/9/2011, 6:43 pm

Ok no you need to put her god parent even if she doesn't know it
    and is this based of the singeyou last flaw is not a flaw add new onea
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11217
    Registration date : 2010-01-13

Post by Alfred F. Jones 2/10/2011, 4:27 am

It's Avril Lavigne. XD
    And are you sure you don't want her to have weapons?
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Aisling Blaise 2/13/2011, 7:12 pm

Bob wrote:It's Avril Lavigne. XD
    And are you sure you don't want her to have weapons?

No matter how hard I try, I always spell her last name wrong!
    And yesh... but she'll get one from the armory when she has time...

[quote: "Samuel"]Ok no you need to put her god parent even if she doesn't know it
    and is this based of the singeyou last flaw is not a flaw add new onea[/quote]

Fixed.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 2/13/2011, 7:30 pm

If this is based off of who I think it is, then you are MY HERO!! I FRIGGIN LOVE HER SONGS! sorry, out of topic, I know...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 6:25 am