A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+9
Aiden
Random Emo Person
ML
magnetonrobo
Daniel
*Alice Xanche
Kristal Meth
Kendall
Aisling Blaise
13 posters

Aisling Blaise's Characters

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Aisling Blaise's Characters - Page 10 Empty Re: Aisling Blaise's Characters

Post by Kendall 2/14/2011, 7:01 pm

Who left/died?
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 12261
    Registration date : 2010-03-10

Post by Aisling Blaise 2/15/2011, 3:51 pm

Joshua Vurlon. (Doesn't fit in my Siggy anymore...-ish.)
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/17/2011, 5:55 pm

Approved.
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Aisling Blaise's Characters - Page 10 Empty Elijah "Eli" Goldsworthy

Post by Aisling Blaise 2/25/2011, 8:03 pm

Name: Elijah "Eli" Goldsworthy
    Gender: Female, but she passes as a boy completly- only her best friends know the truth
    Eyes: Deep Purple
    Hair: Blonde, But she dyes it black
    Height: 6'0
    Body Type: Slim
    Skin Color: A bit tan, mostly pale
    God Parent: Thanatos
    Mortal Parent: She forgot her mom's name
    Country of Origin: Ontario, Canada
    Pets: Hellhound named Cleo
    Talents: making friends with boys, bullying if she has to, laying low
    Weapon**: A sword that is disguised as a skull ring, when she takes it off, its a three foot sword that is made of Stygian iron, at the end it is completed with a skull that has ruby eyes.
    Flaws: Too quiet, likes to be misterious, very very very different
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can summon the dead twice a day, only 15 people at most, but if she does it twice, she can summon 15 people the first time and 5 the second time, if she overuses the power, she passed out. She can also sense when someone has been reborn.
    Life Before CHB*: Eli lived most of her life in teh hospitals, until High School. She was usually seperated from her triplet brothers Thomas Munro Goldsworthy, and Matthew Goldsworthy.
    Matthew ran away when Eli was six. Then at age twelve, she ranaway herself to an orphanage known as Adam Torres, a friend from school.
    She ranaway from Degrassi Community High School later on, after her boyfriend Julian died. Eli was with him after a party, and they both had an argument. Julian got into and accident with a drunk driver riding his bike home, and did not survive.
    Later, after a few months at camp, she met Thomas, and also met Matthew once again. She sadly left behind her half brother Robert, breaking a promise to return December 28th.
    RP Example*: I sighed walking up the stairs of the orphanage. I crepped into older girl's rooms. I facepalmed walking into teh room, slaming right into Adam and Clare. "God, guys, I'm sorry, it's just that.... Julian and I .. we gt into a fight, and...-"
    "Eli, Julian..." Clare trailed off, her eeys looked wet. I looked over at teh TV.
    "The seventeen year old was ridding his bike after attending at his High School- Degrassi Community High School. Police say he was hit by a drunk driver. But, we- we are now being told, he did not survive teh crash." Thr news reporter said.
    I pushed through Adam and Clare, looking at the picture on the TV.
    "No.... No... No..." I whispered.
    Any notes about your characters:
    *Has some cuts on her wrists, due to some suicide attempts.
    * PASSES AS A BOY!!!!
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 2/26/2011, 2:59 pm

Was she reborn or did she just leave?
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Aisling Blaise 2/28/2011, 3:46 pm

She just simply left. She's replacing Jezebel Red Fern, who I had leave a while back.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/3/2011, 2:58 pm

Approved.
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Aisling Blaise's Characters - Page 10 Empty Bella Van

Post by Aisling Blaise 3/11/2011, 8:37 pm

Name: Bella Juliette Van
    Eyes: Light Brown
    Hair: Light Brown
    Height: 4'11
    Skin Color: Slightly Tan
    God Parent: Aphrodite
    Mortal Parent: Romeo Van
    Country of Origin: USA
    Pets: She has a Blue Mokingjay that follows her around. She decided to call it Jay.
    Talents: Sword-Fighting, Staying out of trouble, Making someone think good about themselves
    Weapon**: She has a ring around her finger that is a light blue moonstone color. When she get's in to trouble, rarely, it usually knows when to turn into her weapon. The CB sword also turns when she decides to take it off at times.
    Flaws: Talks too much, Very Impatient, Bossy
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She can change reflections. She can control teh appearance of a reflection in a mirror or on an object that reflects. She can do this 15 times a day, and usually lasts 6 minutes.
    Life Before CHB*: Bella wasn't always blind, she lost her sight when she was eight, due to a reason she forgot about. She lived with her 'Mom' and her Dad, who always fought on who to blame for loosing her sight. When Bella was then nine, her Mom divorced her Dad. Nothing was ever the same, everyone had one point of view, and the was blindly being pulled back and forth on either side.
    When Bella was at school, she tripped and ran into a boy. This boy had been a sayter, always keeping an eye on her. Once she was claimed, the sayter took her to camp after her father and 'mother' where told.
    RP Example*: I held Dad's hand, screaming at the top of my lungs as my head hurt horribly. "Shh, Shh, Bella it's alright." He whispered. "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" I screamed as the doctors pushed me through doors. "Bella, Bella, stay with me." I heard Mommy's voice. I looked up to her face, seeing her... crying? I looked at Daddy's face, too. I cried, sobbing as my sight suddenly fadded in and out, it was weird- and I screamed in horror as everything fadded to shadows.
    Notes: She is Avril lavinge, Daughter Of Cratus' Replacement.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/11/2011, 9:15 pm

So, she can change reflections in puddles too?
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Aisling Blaise 3/11/2011, 9:17 pm

Well, I probably guess yes.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/11/2011, 9:20 pm

What can she change the reflections into?
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Aisling Blaise 3/11/2011, 9:22 pm

She can make the reflections move- for example, make someone's reflection suddenly hit them self- and make their face look like it's decaying.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 3/18/2011, 1:07 pm

Approved.
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Aisling Blaise's Characters - Page 10 Empty Danii Lux and Mason Kert

Post by Aisling Blaise 4/27/2011, 8:22 pm

Name: Danielle "Danii" Lux
    Eyes: A deep blue that seems to look at you, but it seems like she looks straight past you at times. When she is sleep walking and when it is past 8:30 her eyes become a piercing pearlish blue, almost as if she were in a trance.
    Hair: A light silky brown that has a tint of burning auburn in th sunlight. Her ends are dyed an electric blue.
    Height: 4'10
    God Parent: Morpheus
    Mortal Parent: Evany Lux
    Country of Origin: England
    Pets: Mockingjay named Gabbe
    Talents: Sword Fighting, Fencing, Using a bow and arrow
    Weapon**: She has a simple locket around her neck that changes into a sword when she crushes it in her hand. Usually there is a small faint blue light that can be seen threw her knuckles if you look carefully.
    Flaws: Bi-Polar, Can talk way too much and then suddenly become extremely quiet, Loud or very quiet when she moves
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She can control someones dreams for 15 minutes 15 times a day. She can wake up a person in a deep sleep 5 times a day. If she goes over her limit she ends up having a nightmare of her own that lasts about twenty minutes and she is unable to escape it until that time period is over- at times she can even suddenly close her eyes and automatically fall into that nightmare.
    Life Before CHB*: Danii lived with her mother ever since she was born in England in a house with many mixtures of architecture. She was very into photography, art, and writing- luckily her ADHD did not affect her hobbies.
    Danii did well in school, keeping most grades up to a B-. She usually hanged out with boys and was always rebelling against things about the environment and bullying.
    At age eight, Danii discovered her mother was an alcoholic. Her mother ignored her after she found out and mostly threatened that if she told anyone she would kill Danii. Danii was scared pale, and she tried to gain attention by hurting herself: she wanted the school to be aware that something was wrong with her, to contact her mother- so she would care for her again. Danii couldn't bring herself to it at first, but after a student at her school caught her mother dropping her off and saw her mother slap her, the rumors started.
    Danii finally ran away after her mother hurt her for the last time. She packed a bag and made it to the corner of the street- until she captured by a monster. Luckily, she became friends with another demigod and he saved her.
    RP Example*: I slowly peeked out of the corner of the door frame. Mom sat in her usual spot- in front of the TV, asleep, drunk. I slipped off my converse and carefully slided across the tile floor and by the front door.. I glanced back at Mom, her breathing thick and slurred with her half open mouth. I could feel her in deep sleep. I bit my lip hard and felt my eyes swell up with tears. I turned the knob to the side and slipped out side, closing the door carefully behind me.
    *British Accent

Name: Mason Kert
    Eyes: Such a dark and deep brown it looks as if it were mixed with red.
    Hair: Really dark brown
    Body Type: Fit and Muscular
    Skin Color: Grabbing tan by a string
    God Parent: Calliope
    Mortal Parent: Parker Kert
    Country of Origin: USA- but at age twelve moved to England after death of step mother
    Pets: None
    Talents: Lying, Making up poetry any second, making descriptions about something in a seconds notice
    Weapon**: He has a ring on his left wedding ring that belonged to his dad. It turns into a sword when he wants it to after he take sit off. It is SI.
    Flaws: Keeps to himself, Only talks to Danii, Smirks alot
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Not discovered yet.
    Life Before CHB*: Mason at age twelve left from his sunny state of Florida to England after the death of his step mother. His father wanted to leave the place where his only love died- but according to Mason, that was his mother.
    Mason stopped speaking after a few months after the car accident. He simply stopped being cheerful and slowly lost his friends. He went to the same school as Danii, but never met her. He always saw her- protesting, the principle's office- but he kept his side with the Doom Squad.
    RP Example*: I glanced over away from the Doom Squad and glanced over at the girl by the courtyard. I smirked, watching her staple another poster to the trunk of the tree. Her hair tinted auburn and the ends of her hair glowed blue. I rolled my eyes. Again? Hadn't she just gone to the principle's office just last week.

Yes. I took some ideas from "Bad Girls Don't Die" By Katie. Alender

Last edited by Aisling Blaise on 4/28/2011, 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 4/27/2011, 9:57 pm

How does she control people's dreams? By touch or mind?
    What exactly does she control about their dreams?
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Aisling Blaise 4/28/2011, 6:15 am

She has to be touching them.
    She can only change the scenery most of the time, but sometimes she can control some of the nightmare elements- like controlling the monster if there is one or stopping something from happening in dream if it looks like the event is obvious to happen.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 4/29/2011, 12:16 pm

Approved x2.
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Aisling Blaise's Characters - Page 10 Empty Kristoff Emerson, Son Of Eris and Summer Emerson, Daughter Of Irene

Post by Aisling Blaise 5/27/2011, 11:03 pm

Name: Summer Judy Emerson
    Eyes: Pearl Gray
    Hair: Auburn Tinted Brown
    Height: 5'11
    Body Type: Very Slim
    God Parent: Irene, Goddess Of Peace
    Mortal Parent: Faren Emerson
    Talents: Saying the truth but not completely- just enough to stay out of trouble; Singing; Making people relax during the most panicking moments
    Weapon**: She doesn't believe in having them. But her pearl necklace of a tree in a heart that when she spins it around her finger at a certain speed, it turns into a CB sword that is two feet long.
    Flaws: She always sees the bright to everything, even the worst things, She talks way too much, She is always rebelling against things that are harmful to the earth.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): She can make people come to terms on an argument and calm someone down 15 times a day for at most fifteen minutes. If she passes her limits, she herself panics.
    Life Before CHB*: Summer lived with her brother and father for two years in England before at age five they moved to the United States to Sunny California. She was raised by her father and step mother- an architect, and a Yoga teacher.
    Summer was always the flexible, always-looking-on-the-bright-side, happy-go-lucky, Hippie girl at school. She was always getting good grades- none affected by her ADHD which was being controlled by medication and Yoga.
    Summer discovered she was a demigod when she was forcing her brother again to do their weekly Yoga lesson when her brother noticed the symbol above her head. Instantly, their father had passed out and their step mother gaping in horror. After a few fanning and pleading, the situation was explained. And until their 16th birthday, they had been home schooled.
    RP Example*: Summer pouted her bottom lip at her brother. "Please!" She begged. "It will help you get in shape, because your a bit skinny, Kristoff." Her brother rolled his eyes, moving up the stairs still. Summer sighed and lifted her chin up high, walking back over to her purple Yoga mat and waiting for her step mother to come. She glanced around, starting The Beatles just when Kristoff started his heavy metal music. "Kristoff, please close your door!" She called up the stairs. She sighed- when her responce was just a simple turn on the knob of his stereo. And Bullet For My Valentine was blasting through the house.
    *British Accent- slightly

Name: Kristoff Rip Emerson
    Eyes: Pearl Gray
    Hair: Auburn Tinted Hair
    Body Type: Skinny
    God Parent: Eris
    Mortal Parent: Faren Emerson
    Talents: Lying, Causing mischief, Causing conflicts
    Weapon**: A CB sword disguised as a guitar pick necklace.
    Flaws: Very Quiet, Lies a lot, Uses his powers just to annoy his sister and have her go over her limit for her powers
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Can cause hatred and conflicts 15 times a day for 10 minutes or less.
    Life Before CHB*: Kristoff have lived with his sister for as long as he can remember- and for as long as he can remember, they have been complete opposites. He lived with his sister, step mother, and father in England until they were three, when they moved to sunny California.
    Kristoff wasn't very well in school, his ADHD affecting most of his school work since he usually skipped on his medication. He was also being sent to the Principal's office at least forty times- but for such minor reasons, he had never gotten a referral, except multiple detentions.
    Kristoff discovered he was a demigod when Summer was forcing him to do their weekly Yoga lesson, he noticed that she had a simple above her head. And their father fainted and after they woke him up with a splash of his protein drink, they had their explanation. But they were sent to camp three years later.
    RP Example*: Kristoff sighed, waiting in his usual chair in the waiting room. He looked around, taking glimpses of his step mother and father pacing around the office.
    "Kristoff!" Summer's voice snapped his away from their parents. He looked at his sister, her Hippie Band matching the feathers braided in her hair. "What did you do this time?!"
    He smirked, leaning back into the chair with his arms crossed behind him. "I egged Mr. Jers' car."
    "Again?!"
    *Slight British Accent
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 5/27/2011, 11:19 pm

Do you have two extra slots? o.o
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Aisling Blaise 6/4/2011, 4:55 pm

I have Avril's slot still open.
    I just had Erica leave.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/4/2011, 5:00 pm

Can people resist?
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Aisling Blaise 6/4/2011, 5:12 pm

Yes.

Kristoff: The person that he is using his power's on must think of a moment when he/she and the person he/she is arguing with had come to terms.

Summer: The person she uses her powers on must think of moment when he/she and the person he/she is arguing with where arguing in in the past.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 6/4/2011, 5:13 pm

Approved x2.
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Aisling Blaise's Characters - Page 10 Empty Precious Prosper; Daughter o Epione

Post by Aisling Blaise 10/10/2011, 7:46 pm

Name: Precious Prosper
    Eyes: Precious has distant, sad light gray eyes.
    Hair: She has ice blonde hair that falls down straight, it comes six inches before her waist.
    Height: Precious stands at 5'7.
    Body Type: Precious has a very slim body. She is underweight but doesn't look it, she just looks as if she were on the edge of being slim.
    Skin Color: Her complexion is a very faint tan.
    God Parent: Epione, Goddess of the soothing of pain
    Mortal Parent: Chandler Prosper
    Country of Origin: Scotland
    Talents: Precious tends to be a rather observant girl, she usually notices things others do not. She is rather skilled with using a bow and arrow but tends to refuse the use of weapons.
    Weapon**: Around her neck, sits a locket that holds a small bottle that holds tears. It changes into a bow and arrow. The bow is made of CB as well as the arrows; eh bow is decorated with drawing of Greek Mythology and letters in Greek. She has seven arrows that all on the point have a picture of a Greek Mythology Myth and on the neck of it have the story thinly engraved on it.
    Flaws: She tends to be rather quiet and is not very social and keeps to herself. Precious is very sensitive and has the tendency to never tell a full lie.
    Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): Precious can take pain away that has to do with physical damage. She can take away basic pain- three inch long gashes, two inch deep cuts or gashes, headaches- because due to a rough childhood of being abused- she doesn't realize it- she uses most of her power on herself to keep the pain from her own un-fully healed damages. She absorbs these pains and they last at least ten to fifteen minutes on her; she gets rid of them by crying them out and she usually keeps the tears placed in the bottle in her locket for self defense- these tears if preserved well can be used as a poison that will give the person who digests it the symptoms to what they were; these usually occur for twelve minutes at the most and work almost immediately.
    Life Before CHB*: Precious lived in Scotland with her religious Father till she was seven. He married Epione for the short time period of three months before she faked her death. Her Father then had seen the Goddess with another man and she truthfully told him then who she truly was. Her Father, Chandler Prosper, then was astonished as his studies of Greek Mythology soon made him realize what he had created. He had learned to live with it for six more years- and then he was angered with himself, taking the anger out on Precious.
    Precious soon became badly hurt when her Father had an outburst. She was used to heal him- and he covered her eyes so she could not cry the pain out. This pain stayed her and caused her to easily cry since these poisoned tears had to come out.
    At age seven, her Father moved with her to the U.S. where he used still abused his daughter. Precious grew up with bruises and scars- and even tried suicide to escape his rage. Yet Chandler easily hid his daughter from the world and soon, after he tried to get rid of her once and for all- Epione appeared and saved her daughter by transferring pain to her Father. This paralyzed Chandler Prosper and with this memory scarred in her head for life- Precious begged her mother to let her forget this. Epione could only take away her presence in her Daughter's thoughts and quickly helped lead her to Camp Half Blood.
    RP Example: "Precious!"
    Precious looked up, her cheek swelling with the hit from the previous day. She rubbed her arms softly, shivering in the small attic of her bedroom.
    "Precious Prosper!"
    Silently, she placed her feet down on the cold wooden floor of the attic. She pulled a wool sweater over her frail body. "Yes?" She croaked- it had been days before she was allowed a sip of water or a crumb of food.
    The door had been slammed open, and her Father, with his ash blonde hair, stood at the door holding a plate of incorrectly made oatmeal. "Eat this- and not all of it. It's your food for the week." And with those words drifting in the isolated room he left.
    Precious came closer to the bowl, watching the oats float in the bowl of milk. She dipped her hand into the bowl- he had given her no spoon- and brought the dripping milk to her lips. It was only slightly cold, and she desperately drank it slowly.
    *She does not remember her Father's face completely because she blocked it out herself
    *She has thin scars over her arms and some on her collar
    *Her replacement is Darius Shan, Unclaimed
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/10/2011, 8:02 pm

I don't think we can allow a goddess to take her to camp.

If the poison tears are swallowed, can they be countered with medicines?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 11:56 pm