A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+7
Atalanta
amywerewolf2398
Winkieface101
Four
Piper
pilot
Puppetmaster
11 posters

ToH: Tournment of Heroes

Puppetmaster
    Puppetmaster
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 8794
    Registration date : 2011-01-10

ToH: Tournment of Heroes - Page 2 Empty Re: ToH: Tournment of Heroes

Post by Puppetmaster 10/3/2011, 8:49 pm

I can work with it Amy. Pi yours is a little vague. Can I have a description of her clothes or a pic?
    amywerewolf2398
    amywerewolf2398
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11182
    Registration date : 2011-02-16

Post by amywerewolf2398 10/3/2011, 8:51 pm

ok tried to make it a little less vague (I'm not good at being not vague but I can try!)
    Puppetmaster
    Puppetmaster
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Puppetmaster 10/3/2011, 8:54 pm

Sounds datable for Riku....hmmm
    amywerewolf2398
    amywerewolf2398
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by amywerewolf2398 10/3/2011, 8:58 pm

He was (is shh don't tell ROXY!!!) my fav KH charrie!!!
    Puppetmaster
    Puppetmaster
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Puppetmaster 10/3/2011, 9:02 pm

Lol I'm telling Rox! And also am ready to pick teams and solo fighters. The teams are only of Two
    amywerewolf2398
    amywerewolf2398
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by amywerewolf2398 10/3/2011, 9:02 pm

NOOO!!!!! SHE'S GONNA KILL DEMYX!!!!!
    Puppetmaster
    Puppetmaster
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Puppetmaster 10/3/2011, 9:04 pm

And I might snipe Roxas. I love Demyx....and Zexy, also Axel and Xion.
    amywerewolf2398
    amywerewolf2398
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by amywerewolf2398 10/3/2011, 9:06 pm

Zexy he's my favorite I like him more than Riku.
    Puppetmaster
    Puppetmaster
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Puppetmaster 10/3/2011, 9:08 pm

Gasp.

Riku: *goes to the emo corner*

Zexy: Not surprising. *turns back to lexicon*
    amywerewolf2398
    amywerewolf2398
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by amywerewolf2398 10/3/2011, 9:09 pm

lolz
    Puppetmaster
    Puppetmaster
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Puppetmaster 10/3/2011, 9:13 pm

Heeeeere chapter 3: The newbies!

Camo made it a point to find the other two challengers before the others even started. A girl named Kuroyuki was not an easy find or an easy catch. She had put up quite the fight for the stagiest but he had tricked her into lowering her blade by play acting his own defeat. He had disarmed and restrained her, but he wasn’t as rough with it as he was with the boy he captured…meh the girl was beautiful and he was a bit of a gentlemen to all women. But his mission was far from complete; he had locked her in a green capsule so she didn’t escape. The boy, Tent was with his friends and lover on Destiny Islands when Camo had appeared holding out his crossbows. (Yes plural. He uses two they reload by themselves)

Flashback

“Wh-“Trent started but he was cut off when Camo shot Brick and Drake in the neck. The arrows weren’t fatally wounding, but they had effectively put the boys to sleep, “What the hell?!” Sylvia said starting to draw a weapon, but like the other two Spirit Walker, Camo was faster. He flashed forward and tapped a pressure point in her neck. Sylvia passed out in Camo’s arms; he laid her down on the dock gently as Trent was steaming in pure rage. That Rage was his downfall. The boy charged to punch Camo’s teeth down his throat, the blonde haired assassin side stepped the punch in seconds but put down the crossbows. Trent growled swinging wildly at Camo, the smaller boy dodged each one but as they danced Trent didn’t see Camo’s palms started to shimmer and spark with light. The warrior had swung again but instead of sidestepping or blocking, Camo gripped the larger boys fist and flicked his wrist slightly. An explosion of light and blue energy had come down on Trent like a ton of cinderblocks…fused with 40 tons of steel and 1000 pound weights. Trent was hit directly but didn’t die but he was blown away and knocking him out. Camo strolled over lazily and tied him up and dragged him into the Dark Corridor forming in front of them

Flashback over

“So the teams are?” A chilly male voice asked from above, Camo looked up to a boy, the leader to be exact. A Black jacket with a Skull and cross bones design on the back, Black jeans, an ear ring (just one), Black sneakers, and a Solid black shirt, He has Sea green eyes, and dark spiky hair. It was the Spiritual remnant of Leo or as he calls himself Xeno. “We have yet to decide sir. But not all the slots are full so we must wait.” Another voice said from the shadows. The newcomer had short black hair, olive skin, a black jacket, black jeans, a gray shirt, and a chain for a belt. His name was Leander. “Understood Leander, Release the girl and the boy into the forest separately, they will be paired with two of the contestants, Rexson and Terra.” Xeno said waving his palm.

In the forest

Rexson was just awakening from his rather short nap to find he was separated from Lance and had a girl lying on his chest. He didn’t move a muscle because he didn’t want to wake her and because…well she was kind of hot in a savoir of the worlds way. He just closed his eyes again and tried to return to his dreams.

In another part of the forest

Terra had woken up in a tree, not only that but he had noticed directly next to his head was a hornets nest. Then before he could’ve reacted a boy had appeared unconious and heavy all ready and broke the hive. “Fu-“but Terra never got to finish his swear. Sadly (for him I’m laughing right now) the nest had rose up, the whole entire PO’d hive came down on them. Terra grabbed the new boy and leapt out the tree and ran like hell avoiding the 400 little hornets that could sting him to death.

Back at the SWHQ

“All done sir” Camo said as Xeno watched Terra run for their lives. “You do that on purpose?” the leader said as Leander disappeared to get more fighters. “Maybe…” Camo replied with a hidden smirk.

End of chapter 3
    amywerewolf2398
    amywerewolf2398
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by amywerewolf2398 10/3/2011, 9:19 pm

hehehehe the last part was funny!!! I'm liking the story!!!
    Puppetmaster
    Puppetmaster
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Puppetmaster 10/3/2011, 9:25 pm

Thanks
    Four
    Four
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 17924
    Registration date : 2010-01-16

Post by Four 10/3/2011, 10:29 pm

Soni Kagemiya wrote:Name: Caitlin

Weapon: A sword. Or a frying pan. xD;

Personality: Caitlin has different personalities that depend on the situation. Like. If she was being hunted down or something like that, she'd be alert and careful. Or if she was hanging out with someone, she'd be crackin' jokes left and right.

Abilities: You pick. :V

APPEARANCE, BECAUSE SOMEBODY FORGOT IT: Caitlin's a shortie tortie Asian, with long black hair with side bangs. She's a tannish color, and has a great smile. She never goes anywhere without her Sonic hat, that she wears backwards.
    Puppetmaster
    Puppetmaster
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Puppetmaster 10/3/2011, 10:40 pm

-.- thats rather vague. just sayin and im sorry i lost my flash drive that had the whole 4th chapter and profiles
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11772
    Registration date : 2010-10-15

Post by pilot 10/4/2011, 8:03 am

Fixed it, but if you need something better just look at my siggy picture of Rachel.
    SonofChaos
    SonofChaos
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3945
    Registration date : 2011-03-22

Post by SonofChaos 10/4/2011, 3:27 pm

SonofChaos wrote:Name:Jason neck

Weapon: A spear

Personality: He can be nice, ONLY if you get on his good side, if your not he is cold ,mean and overall evil.

Abilities: Being an child of Thanatos, He can summon zombies

Appeareance, Cause I forgot: Wheres baggy shorts and a black t- shirt. Is about 5'11 With brownish hair.
    Puppetmaster
    Puppetmaster
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Puppetmaster 10/4/2011, 3:39 pm

Mhm. Specific eye color or hair style Choas?
    SonofChaos
    SonofChaos
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3945
    Registration date : 2011-03-22

Post by SonofChaos 10/4/2011, 3:46 pm

Hair style would be a buzzcut, and Eye color would be Brown
    Puppetmaster
    Puppetmaster
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Puppetmaster 10/4/2011, 4:01 pm

Thanks
    Puppetmaster
    Puppetmaster
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Puppetmaster 10/4/2011, 6:30 pm

Leander had found two worthy contestants on the world called Manhattan. It took a while but only because he was trying to be exact and make the right choice. In the first hour he had found Helena, a short girl (5’2 to his 6’0) with caramel colored hair, paper pale skin, and large blue eyes. She wore black biker boots with her black jeans, along with her also black tank top that went well with her leather jacket. In his opinion, he would’ve fallen in love with her the instant she drew her katana. But sadly her feisty attitude and her skills made it known she had to go in the games; Leander decided to hold back on her just because she was his type of girl and had knocked her out in moments.

After that he started to search for another fighter and had come across a bridge. Oddly enough he sensed someone advancing behind him. A boy with brown eyes and was two heads shorter than him. “And you are?” Leander said looking the boy over slightly. “Depends if you’re a monster in disguise” The boy said coldly. “Listen up buzz boy, I’m no monster of your stupid puny Greek mythology” Leander replied stepping up to him. The boy smirked as about 5 skeletons rose up before him. “Sucks to be you still” The boy said as the skeletons ran at Leander. The gunman’s eye flashed across each skeleton then he drew a ‘Broken Butterfly’ (RE4 handgun for those who don’t know) pistol and shot each one in one horizontal swing taking them all down. “Hm summoning the dead…your hired” Leander said as he noted the boy drawing a spear silently.

“My names Jason, and I’m afraid I’m not hired for anything” Jason twirled the spear one and surged forward in a single trust. Leander read his eyes as he flipped over Jason’s attack. ‘Three strikes and a skeleton wave, huh? A simple yet smart strategy’ Leander thought as he rolled to his feet and holstered his gun. “Bring it on, Jason” He taunted as the Son of Thanatos did his first combo. Leander dodged each one and swung in a round house kick, knocking off the skeletons off the bridge, the gunman drew another gun; this was an old school pirate’s pistol, with only a single shot. “I have the Dead Eye, Jason. I never missed a target, Just yield so I can take you back to my boss” He said. Jason threw the spear at Leander who obviously just side stepped and then shot Jason in the knee, crippling him. Jason howled in pain as he sunk to the ground, Leander kicked him in the jaw and with His own spear treatenly hovered over him. “I-I yield” Jason said as they disappeared into a seemingly endless shadow.

They reappeared in the darker part of the forest, in a cave. “Stay here okay? Or ill end you” Leander said then disappeared again holding Helena, Bridal style. On another part of the forest, Leander laid her on a soft valley of black thorn less roses and kissed her on the forehead on impulse before leaving to see his leader, Xeno.

End of chapter 4

Last edited by Puppetmaster on 11/28/2011, 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    amywerewolf2398
    amywerewolf2398
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by amywerewolf2398 10/4/2011, 6:35 pm

hehehe I like the firey temper part on Helena it fits and the rest is still a-ma-zing!!!
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female
    Number of posts : 650
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Laxyak 10/4/2011, 9:22 pm

Hey, this is kind of cool. Do you have room for one more?

Spoiler:
    This sounds like fun. Also, if you'd like, I can give you some pointers on how to make your story better. Just let me know!
    Puppetmaster
    Puppetmaster
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Puppetmaster 10/4/2011, 9:25 pm

mmm i think i could fit him in if i put in one more Cannon Charrie. and id love that
    Laxyak
    Laxyak

Female
    Number of posts : 650
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Laxyak 10/4/2011, 9:35 pm

Coolio, thanks!

Okay, here's a few pointers to get you started. (I may find other things to help you on as you continue with the story.)

1. Capitalization. Like in the case of "Three Teens" in the first paragraph, you capitalize words that need not be capitalize. This is somewhat of a common problem, so don't feel too bad about it. Just look over your draft before posting an extra time or two.

2. Paragraphing. When someone new starts speaking, you need to start a new paragraph. Also, you may feel that a paragraph is changing subjects a bit, which means it may be time to start a new paragraph. If your paragraph is around ten sentences, look for a place that would be easy to separate into two or even three paragraphs. Knowing when to make a new paragraph takes practice.

3. Punctuation. Especially within dialogue, you tend to forget punctuation every now and then. Here's an example: "Camo are you done yet we must hurry before Xeno decides to end us." The kid said. That should be something more along the lines of: "Camo, are you done yet? We must hurry before Xeno decides to end us," the kid said.

Just a few things to watch out for. As you continue writing, things should get easier and you'll be more awesome in no time. =} If you need any clarification, don't hesitate to ask!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content