A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Chris`s Bunk

korbin57
    korbin57

Male
    Number of posts : 922
    Registration date : 2011-05-03

Chris`s Bunk Empty Chris`s Bunk

Post by korbin57 10/2/2011, 8:59 pm

OOC: Sorry Something Screwed up my pc and i lost ALL of my information, im Finnaly Back! I Hope my Charcter isent Rejected Now :|

IC:Chris Swung on his Crutch over the Cabins, He Quickly Found the Hephaestus cabin Scince it Was the One With the Monsterous Looking Chimneys That Santa Whould Have had no problem at all Slideing Down. He Nervously Swung Himself On His Crutch Inside the doorway, Its Wasent Extreamly Full... well not as Much as the Hermies cabin anyways. It Did take him Awile but He Picked out a Bed back in the Corner that looked as if Someone had Dumped a Bucket Full Of Dark Chocolate All over. " Boy This Will be a Long Summer..." he Leand His crutch Against a Post, and Sat Down on his Bed, sending a Small Puff of Charcoal Ash up into the Air. Despite the Small of Sulfer, Which made Him Sneeze Alot, and the Dirty beds, This Felt As If it were His Natural Surroundings... his Shelter.... his Home.... . His Mind Shifted back to that Faithful Day he Had Discovered his Powers... And how he had burnt His Familys Home Down.

He Slung the Small Black backpack Full of Clothes onto the ground next to him. Its All he had left to Remember of His parents, a bag Full of clothes and a Single Picture. Chris Felt his Eyes Watering, Wether from Sulfer or His Feelings he Wasent Sure. He Quickly Wiped his Eyes and Slammed a Fist Down on his Bed, Sending Much of the Charcoal dust Flying All over. It Cleared very fast after three more Fists. He Rubbed the rough Cloth Covering his leg and laid Down, his Vibrant tan Skin shineing in the light of the fires. At the Constant Rythem of the Clanging that nSound Like a Hammer being Bashed into a Fence, He Quickly passed out, he Turned over.
    korbin57
    korbin57

Male

Chris`s Bunk Empty Re: Chris`s Bunk

Post by korbin57 10/2/2011, 10:09 pm

Suddenly a Very hot Spark hit Chris in the face, He started So badly there was a clang Just About as loud as the Hammers When his Head hit the Metal Bottom Of the Bed Above him, " Ahhhh! " He Sat up On the Side of his bed Rubbing the Red mark on his Forhead, he looked around and Saw a Fresh Fire Started close to his bEad that Mustive sent the Small Burning Whiff of Wood into his Face. He Got up and Walked Over to a Bukcet full of Water, he Quicklying Splashed and Rubbed Some on his Face. As He Looked Outside he could Tell He had only Slept a Few minutes. He Limped over to his bed and grabbed His Wooden Padded Cructh and Swung out the door, takeing in many of the Smells Of the camp he had Never before Noticed.

Later: i walked to my Bunk and Took off my hoodie, For some Reason i Felt drawn to go back to the Ny, i Sighed and thought that maybe one more Try and i Could Find Adella. i Slipped On Another Hoodie, a White one instead of Black. I Quickly Ran out the Door and back to New York.

EVEN Later: Even Though it was Way Way past time to Sleep, I Took Off my Camphalf BLood T-Shirt and Quickly Had the Rhythem of the Crackleing Fires and Tinging Hammers Rock me to Sleep.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3286
    Registration date : 2011-09-09

Post by Trevor 10/9/2011, 7:18 pm

I walk in
    korbin57
    korbin57

Male

Post by korbin57 10/9/2011, 7:21 pm

I Wake up Again Witha Start as a large Spark Once Again Hits me in the Face. my Head Hits the Bunk Above Me, " OW! " I Punch my Pillow in Frustration and Eye the Fire next to my Bunk.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 10/9/2011, 7:23 pm

?""Chris Paterson
    korbin57
    korbin57

Male

Post by korbin57 10/9/2011, 7:37 pm

I Look at the Kid Who Just Walked in, " Yea? "I Eyes Him Cautiously, I Dident Like People Who Knew Me Even Though i Dident Know Them... Or Never Even Seen Them.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 10/9/2011, 7:49 pm

I leave
    korbin57
    korbin57

Male

Post by korbin57 10/9/2011, 11:14 pm

I get up and Walk out the Door After Grabbing my Acustic Guitar. I headed Twords the Forest.

OOC: Dunno if i Spelt Acustic Right
    korbin57
    korbin57

Male

Post by korbin57 10/11/2011, 7:10 pm

I Come into the Hephaestus cabin, Pulling holly behind me. I looked around and there was a Bunch of Christmas Stuff, and i Hadent noticed, but it Was only 13 days Till Christmas! I Pulled her over to ym Bunch, and beat it Several Times to get the Black Coal dust out of it. i take a Sheet out and hang it at the Head of my bed to Keep the Dust From getting on it. "If i Had a Drachma For Every time i had to beat this Thing out of dust... i whould be Richer than Posidon." I Sit Down on the Bunk, Although Old, it was very Comfortable.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 55892
    Registration date : 2009-12-23

Post by Princess Amy 10/11/2011, 7:45 pm

I look around. "You live here?" I asked finding it odd that they didn't live in trees or bushes. I looked around it looked...dusty...and dirty. I giggle and sit next to him. "Wow this is so cool!" I said and smiled at him having never been in a cabin really before. His bed was soft and comfortable.
    korbin57
    korbin57

Male

Post by korbin57 10/11/2011, 7:48 pm

"Not Exactly, i Havent even learned How to make any Weapons or Armor or Anything At All." I looked Around at All the Decorations. Suddenly a Kids Head Poped Down From the Bunk Above me, Dangleing a Little Mistle Toe over us. i Turned bright red, This Was a little Awkward Though.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 10/11/2011, 7:54 pm

"Wow...I would never be able to make something like this" I smile at him brightly. I then see a kid with a strange plant over us. I tilt my head confused but giggled softly. I blushed deeply when I say Chris blush and hide my face in my hands a little peeking around my fingers.
    korbin57
    korbin57

Male

Post by korbin57 10/11/2011, 7:56 pm

"Go Bother someone Else!" i Wave the kid Away And He Runs Out of the Cabin Nearly Laughing His head Off. "Brothers..." my Face Was Still red From Embarrisment.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 10/11/2011, 8:00 pm

[color=limeI giggle softly and look at him. "It's fine" I said unsure of what it was like to have a family. [/color]
    korbin57
    korbin57

Male

Post by korbin57 10/11/2011, 8:04 pm

I Snap my fingers and a Small Flame of Fir appears in my hands, I Bat it Back and Forth between my hands and slam it One hard Time and it Flies intoa Forger, Stokeing the fire a little.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 10/11/2011, 8:07 pm

I backed away from him slowly. Fire terrified me it destroyed trees and bushes...and nymphs. I looked at him my bright green eyes wide and scared.
    korbin57
    korbin57

Male

Post by korbin57 10/11/2011, 8:10 pm

I looked at her for a Moment in Confusion Then Saw her Eyes Travel to the Fire i ahd a moment Ago and i understood, "Oh No, Its Alright! i can Controll my powers, i Wont hurt you." I looked at her with a Sort of Sorrowful Face, i Dident Want her to Think i Was Dangerous.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 10/11/2011, 8:14 pm

I nodded slowly and moved back next to him. "Okay..." I said and nodded the fire was kind of nice and warm.
    korbin57
    korbin57

Male

Post by korbin57 10/11/2011, 8:27 pm

"Its getting Kinda hot in here... And i Think the rain Outside Has Stopped." I Actually Wasent Hot, i Just Wanted to be Alone With her for a Small moment. It Did Stop Raining Though and it was getting dark Really fast. I have To Tell her How i Feel About her.I just couldent hold it In Much Longer.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 10/11/2011, 8:28 pm

"We can go outside if you want" I smile and nod softly. I looked out the window and saw that it wasn't raining. He looked almost a little nervous.
    korbin57
    korbin57

Male

Post by korbin57 10/11/2011, 8:32 pm

I sloftly Grab her hand and Walk out behind the cabin. I unconciously Carry the Guitar out with me. i Turn arounda Face her, Stareing down into her Eyes. " Holly, i want to Say something... I..." I Shook ym head, Why is this Always so Difficult for me to say i Love you? . "Its easier for me to Sing it in Song form." I Raise my Guitar higher Onto my Waist.

OOC: stay in this Same Topic, its only JUST Outside the cabin. The Song Isent Gonna be in paragraphs, Im posting the Full Song in the Next post.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 10/11/2011, 8:37 pm

OOC: Okay.

I followed him out confused but happy. I smiled at him waiting to hear what he had to say. It was a little chilly outside.
    korbin57
    korbin57

Male

Post by korbin57 10/11/2011, 8:43 pm

I, I've always been a little shy
    I've always been the quiet type till now
    And I, I never let my feelin's show
    I never let anybody know just
    How much I was so deep in love
    But now that you're in my arms

I'm gonna stand on a rooftop
    Climb up a mountaintop
    Baby, scream and shout
    I wanna sing it on the radio
    Show it on a video
    Baby, leave no doubt
    I want the whole world to know
    Just what I'm all about
    I love to love you out loud

You keep bringin' out the free in me
    What you do to my heart just makes me melt
    And I, I don't think I can resist
    But I've never been one to kiss and tell
    A love this true can't be subdued
    So I'm gonna let out a yell

Climb up a mountaintop
    Baby, scream and shout
    Show it on a video
    Baby, leave no doubt

Just what I'm all about
    I love to love you out loud

Baby, I want the whole world to see
    Just how good your love looks on me, yea

Climb up a mountaintop
    Baby, scream and shout
    Show it on a video
    Baby, leave no doubt

Just what I'm all about
    I love to love you
    Baby, I love to love you out loud
    Yea, I love to love you out loud

my face Turns very very red and I Angle my Face sort of downward, a little Shy of What i had Just Said.
    Princess Amy
    Princess Amy
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Princess Amy 10/11/2011, 8:46 pm

I looked at him stunned. I lift his chin up softly and smile at him. "Chris, you're sweet" I said and kissed his cheek lightly.
    korbin57
    korbin57

Male

Post by korbin57 10/11/2011, 8:58 pm

She Kissed me... She Kissed me! my eyes Lit Up as i looked Intor Her Own Deep Emerald Eyes. They Sparkled in the night and She Looked even more Beautiful Than when i met her. i Finnaly came up witht eh courage to say, "Holly... I Love you... i always have."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 8:49 pm