A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
Piper
Trevor
korbin57
7 posters

NYBF

Piper
    Piper
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3140
    Registration date : 2011-09-11

NYBF - Page 7 Empty Re: NYBF

Post by Piper 10/28/2011, 12:49 am

Ooc: Bc my lack of sleep and focus typed that in for meXD

bic:
    I sipped my Diet Coke and glanced at the ceiling. "I wonder if Zeus always watches the camp..." I mumbled
    korbin57
    korbin57

Male
    Number of posts : 922
    Registration date : 2011-05-03

Post by korbin57 10/28/2011, 12:51 am

I Continued to Practice untill people Really Started Comeing in, i Went Into the Lockers, Nearly 20 Min till Showtime. i Pushed my orange Mouthpeice into place and Several people Started Fileing into the Gym. Luckily, it Was massive, So it wasent About half Full.

OOC: Gtg... Cya Tomorrow... i Hope.
    Piper
    Piper
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Piper 10/28/2011, 12:59 am

Ooc: Alright. Bye!
    korbin57
    korbin57

Male

Post by korbin57 10/28/2011, 5:04 pm

A Man Walked up into the Ring with a Microphone. "Ladies and gentle men! Welcome back to the NYBF Ring!" a Roar Erupted from the Crowed as he finnished. "Tonight we Have an Advancement match, against two Undefeated Boxers! This is a Sparring Match, Grabbing,Jumping, Running, and Kicking is Alowed. No Pinning down to the Ground." he Said as he Ran over a Short List of Rules for the Match.
    Piper
    Piper
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Piper 10/28/2011, 6:13 pm

Once I finished my coke I put it at my feet and started getting excited.

Ooc: I rly have no idea what to post xD
    korbin57
    korbin57

Male

Post by korbin57 10/28/2011, 6:39 pm

"Over on this Side of the ring! Weighing in 99.1 Pounds, The Undefreated Underdog! Christopher paterson!" He swung his hand to the Side and Out came a boy of 13, Skinny and tall.

I Rolled my eyes as i heard him say i had gained Weight. I Opened the Double Doors and Walked out of the Changeing room, i Got into the Ring and Went over to my corner, Where is Always Near my Freinds... if they come that is. i smile at Rose and Turn Around, Waiting for the other Kid.

"And over on this Side of the Ring! Weighing in at 125.7 Pounds! The Undefeated 5 Match Champion, The Bull of Texas, the horns of Idaho! Reily McGarren!" he Swung his hand to the Side and a Gigantic kid came out.

my jaw Dropped at the Pure Size of this Kid, "He Looks like he could hurl a Cyclops Fifty Feet..." I Mumbled to Rose, Sitting Behind me. And i was Supposed to Sparr with this Guy?
    Piper
    Piper
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Piper 10/28/2011, 6:41 pm

My eyes widened when I saw the kid Chris was going against. I shook away some shock. "You can beat him!" I told Chris.
    korbin57
    korbin57

Male

Post by korbin57 10/28/2011, 6:55 pm

I Nodded my Head, But i Knew i Couldent Beat him. we Walked into the Middle of the Ring and the Bell Went off. I Got in the First couple Punches, But the Kid Grabbed my Shoulder on the Third Punch and Hit me in the Face so hard, i Did About Three Summersalts and Laid on the Ground.

"ONE!... TWO!..." Thre Man inside the Ring Stopped as i came back up.

The kid was Strong, but Slow, I kept Dodgeing him and Letting in light Punches. But they dident Even do Anything, This Guy was a brick Wall, Soon the Bell rang and i went Back to my corner, out of Breath from dodgeing All his Punches. i Poured Nearly All of the Water from my bottle on my head. "This Guys Way too Strong... If i get hit a Few more times like that, im out."

OOC: This is probably gonna be a Short Match.
    Piper
    Piper
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Piper 10/28/2011, 6:57 pm

I crossed my fingers. That kid was good and way more buff then Chris.

Ooc: Ok cool
    korbin57
    korbin57

Male

Post by korbin57 10/28/2011, 7:02 pm

The bell rang Again and i went in, Stuffing a Second Mouth peice in. I went back into the ring he Quickly backed me into a Corner, and Started laying Heavily on the Punches, i dont know how but i was manageing to Stay up. but i knew i wasent going to last long like this. I had to act, Fast.
    Piper
    Piper
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Piper 10/28/2011, 7:03 pm

I held my breath and watched as the guy punched Chris.

Ooc: My rp's will be lame right now cause there is nothing for her to do but watch XD
    korbin57
    korbin57

Male

Post by korbin57 10/28/2011, 8:06 pm

I Ducked Under one of his Swings and Come up behind, I Id what i ahd Usually Done But When i Turned Right He Was Ready for me. He hit me Hard Enough to Send Me Flying Ten Feet, Which he Did, and I was down. I Couldent Move.

OOC: THe man Ran into the Ring and Started coutning Again, "ONE!... TWO!... THREE!... FOUR!..." he Continued to Count but i Couldent Move at All.
    Piper
    Piper
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Piper 10/28/2011, 8:09 pm

"Come on, Chris! You can do it!" I shouted. A lot of the people were shouting encouragement.
    korbin57
    korbin57

Male

Post by korbin57 10/28/2011, 8:29 pm

"FIVE!... SIX!... SEVEN!..." he Kept counting Higher and Higher, THe other Boxer was Strutting around the Arena and When he Come to Roses Corner He Stopped And leaned over the Ropes. "You Need a Real man... Not like Little Mister Mic Apple over there." He Said ansd Smirked Evily. " How about after this, i Take you to a Little... Secluded Spot."

I Couldent Move, Tee blood Was Roaring in my Ears, my Heart was Thumpung against my Chest and i Felt Blood Dripping down my Face from a Cut on my Forhead. This was it, i Finnaly Lost.

OOC: The other Boxer is Supposed to be Offending Rose XD
    Piper
    Piper
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Piper 10/28/2011, 9:17 pm

I glared at the other kid. "Oh, and you think your a 'real' man?" I laughed at him. "You remind me of someone... oh yeah! You remind me of my grandma!"
    korbin57
    korbin57

Male

Post by korbin57 10/28/2011, 9:28 pm

The man kept Counting, "EIGHT!... NINE!..." He Hesitated for a Moment, he had Seen this Kid Fight Good... and He was Ashamed her lsot his First Advancment Match. "TEN! The winner is Reily McGarren!" He Glumly Put his Arm up to the other Kid. Several of the Crowed Booed at Him, One of them even Re=Wrote on a Sign some Words that im not even Aloud to say... His Grinned Even Wider, "Well i Did just knock Little-Skimpy Out in the Second Round, Sweetie.... How about after this round we go out for some Soda? Or Possible Something a little More Private..." He gave a Bigger Grin and Strode off into the Middle of the Ring. Paramedics Rushed in to check the Other Kid.

Even though i was barely Even Concious, i Could feel them Put me on a Stretcher and Run me to the Ambulence. I was hurt, Bad, and i Knew it.

OOC: Yea... hes talking about THAT Private thing... XDDD
    Piper
    Piper
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Piper 10/28/2011, 9:34 pm

I was about to get mad but I shook it off and saw the paramedics load Chris up. I stood up then walked up to the ambulance.
    "He's going to be ok, right?" I asked, worried.

Ooc: Im out of ideas... XD
    korbin57
    korbin57

Male

Post by korbin57 10/28/2011, 9:45 pm

One of the paramedics turned around, "Im not Sure, that hit had taken Alot out of him, Who are you?" he took a Moment to Ask her, but he Dident have Long.
    Piper
    Piper
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Piper 10/28/2011, 9:57 pm

"I'm Rose Grimm, his girlfriend," I answered looking into the ambulance, nervously.
    korbin57
    korbin57

Male

Post by korbin57 10/28/2011, 10:02 pm

He Nodded, "Get in if your Going with Him." He Looked at her and Started to Climb into the Back of the Ambulance, WHere he was Pumping air Into Chris`s Lungs. Trying to Revive him from his Blackout.
    Piper
    Piper
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Piper 10/28/2011, 10:07 pm

I climbed in. I was trying not to freak out. I hated doctors and medical things.
    korbin57
    korbin57

Male

Post by korbin57 10/28/2011, 10:10 pm

They Drove off to the Hospital Emergency Room.
    Piper
    Piper
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Piper 10/28/2011, 10:12 pm

Ooc: Lets switch topics.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

NYBF - Page 7 Empty Fighting Ring

Post by daddeme 6/24/2012, 1:32 am

I walk down the slippery street with my hood up, rain beating down on me like icy whips. I turn the corner and start to head down the block to the boarded up shack owned by Marty Gords, street fighter. Yeah, that's his title. I open up the creaky door and go downstairs to the basement. I hear people shouting, glasses clanking, gloves meeting. I reach the base of the stairs and pull my hood off. Everyone goes quiet when they see my face. That's the welcome you get when you're an undefeated rookie. I sigh and go towards the home-bar. "Usual." The tender of the day slides me a Powerade and glares at me. I sneer and open my drink, taking a sip. I don't drink. I don't smoke or do drugs like the others down here. I'm just Jacin and this is just my job. Come here, fight, and leave with my hundred if I win. I watch two guys beat the snot out of eachother. The clock rings and I'm up. I set my drink down and take off my hoodie revealing a black wifebeater. I step into the ring and slip in my mouth guard. A man clearly in his twenties and on steroids and meth enters the ring on all blue. Gang member. The clock rings and the man attacks, swinging and kicking and smashing and slashing. I dodge every try with ease, then come at him hard. Two jabs to the jaw, a left hook, and a right upper cut. He starts coming stronger. I hear a snap and feel the blood running from my nose. I start coming faster, harder, stronger. Soon, the guy is down for the count and my arm is raised in the air. Marty hands me a solid hundred and tells me two more fights are coming. I nod once and fight my way through the night. I leave later the next day at noon, collecting around six hundred bucks. I come back the next day and go to the bar. "Usual again." I drink my Gatorade and look around. This all is illegal.
    .Cameron.
    .Cameron.

Female
    Number of posts : 451
    Registration date : 2012-05-08

Post by .Cameron. 6/28/2012, 12:42 am

I "followed" hooded Jacin down the block until I looked past him. Some boarded up shack. I slowed my pace so that our distance was farther apart. Where was he going? My feet hurt. I just thought he was going to sneak some food from the Mess Hall or he was cheating on - wait, why would I think that? No way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/10/2024, 5:19 pm