A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
Piper
Trevor
korbin57
7 posters

NYBF

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

NYBF - Page 8 Empty Re: NYBF

Post by daddeme 6/28/2012, 12:46 am

"JACIN HERISS!!!" Marty cries on a loudspeaker. I sigh and take off my hoodie. Here we go. I step in the ring with a huge full grown man on more stuff than possible. The bell rings and we start to fight.
    .Cameron.
    .Cameron.

Female
    Number of posts : 451
    Registration date : 2012-05-08

Post by .Cameron. 6/28/2012, 12:55 am

THE HELL IS HE DOING. I peeked through, not daring to take a step inside with all those drunk scary looking dudes. I just kept my eyes on Jacin, shivering from head to toe. I'm not so sure it was the brisk night air that did it though. Maybe it was just the mixed emotions inside of me. How badly I wanted to grab Jacin and run away, but I knew he had his reasons. I just hoped they were good ones. Jacin's a fighter. He's a fighter. I kept repeating reassuring thoughts in my head. But what was he doing? What did he THINK he was doing?
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/28/2012, 12:59 am

I get right hook to my jaw and feel my lip bust. Ouuuuucch! I come fast like I always do,not giving him a chance. Then he pulls out a razor blade.
    .Cameron.
    .Cameron.

Female

Post by .Cameron. 6/28/2012, 7:54 am

What the f*ck? I probably mumbled more cusses than half of the population of the earth knew. First he split his lip. Next the demented Strong Man of the circus had a RAZOR BLADE. Oh My Gods. I wanted to grab him and run. But something told me to watch. To wait. I've never listened to that thing called patience many times, but I did now.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/28/2012, 9:59 am

He swipes the blade across my chest and cuts me over my right eye. Never would I use my powers against a mortal but... Suddenly, the man start fighting himself. I start punching while he's cutting and soon he's down for the count. Breathing hard, I walk upstairs to get away from it all for a while. I go to the empty kitchen and pull out the first aid kit. I take off my shirt and start cleaning the deep cuts.
    .Cameron.
    .Cameron.

Female

Post by .Cameron. 6/28/2012, 6:12 pm

My jaw was clenched and my hands were balled into fists so hard it hurt. Not out of anger, but just about everything else there is. Wacko strongman. Even better. Should I? Should I not? Jacin got cut badly. I replayed the moment in my mind when I saw his face. A scratch under his eye. That was what made me quickly dart into the room, ducking and dodging. I didn't dare act like I was supposed to be there, it would never work. They all seemed too drunk and occupied to notice. I raced up the stairs, light on my feet to be as quiet as I could. The...kitchen. There was nobody there except for one familiar face, whom I ran up to and burst at. "Jacin Freaking Heriss! What was that?" I gestured a hand down the stairs. I never said his last name to him before, I'm not sure why. I think because that's what moms call you when you're angry. Did I come off angry? I'm just scared out of my wits.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/28/2012, 6:17 pm

I jump at Cameron's sudden appearance. "Cameron! What are you doing here?! You could get hurt!" I look around nervously. No one came yet, so good. "Look, I'll explain later. You need to get back to camp." I grip her shoulders.
    .Cameron.
    .Cameron.

Female

Post by .Cameron. 6/28/2012, 6:22 pm

"YOU need to get back to camp!" I said in an angry whisper. "You do realize that this sh*t is illegal!" I wanted to grab him in a hug and just tell him that this was okay, but I knew it wasn't. It wasn't okay at all. I've been cussing so much out of my nervousness and anxiety. But hey, I knew more bad words when I was six than half the people on this earth do right now.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/28/2012, 6:24 pm

I hug her tight. "I know, I know. But it's a job. I'm not doing anything wrong. I leave with money I deserve. I'm sorry, Cameron. I'm so sorry." I say in a hushed whisper.
    .Cameron.
    .Cameron.

Female

Post by .Cameron. 6/28/2012, 6:36 pm

"Why couldn't you just be a nice little cashier at Walgreens or something?" I whispered with a small, quiet laugh, burying my head in his chest. "Nice cut you got there."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/28/2012, 6:37 pm

I laugh quietly, too. "Can you really see me as a cashier? And yeah, it sort of burns."
    .Cameron.
    .Cameron.

Female

Post by .Cameron. 6/28/2012, 6:50 pm

"Well I didn't expect you like THIS!" I said with a sigh. I wrapped my arms around his back tightly.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/28/2012, 6:54 pm

"Better than selling drugs." I mumble into her hair.
    .Cameron.
    .Cameron.

Female

Post by .Cameron. 6/28/2012, 7:15 pm

"Hey, no ideas." I shot him a look.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/28/2012, 7:21 pm

"I'm not! Just saying." I smile down at her. I hear heavy footsteps on the stairs. "The closet!" I hiss and shove her towards the pantry.
    .Cameron.
    .Cameron.

Female

Post by .Cameron. 6/28/2012, 7:45 pm

This is a disaster. I squeezed myself inside the pantry quickly, following Jacin's orders as the footsteps grew louder. I tried to peer through the small crack where the pantry and it's door met. All I saw was Jacin and the first aid kit.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/28/2012, 7:56 pm

"What's taking so long, Lucky?" Marty asks me. Gah, I hate that name. He calls me that because I've never been defeated and I'm Irish. "Nothing, sir. Just cleaning up." I say nervously and nod towards the kit. He eyes me for a moment. "Better hurry. You're up next." He walks back downstairs. I go to the pantry and pull Cam out. "You have to leave. Now. If he finds you...."
    .Cameron.
    .Cameron.

Female

Post by .Cameron. 6/28/2012, 8:21 pm

"I don't care! Up next? Jacin, no way!" I threw my hands in the air and whispered in a tone that seemed like I was raising my voice.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/28/2012, 8:29 pm

I look at her with a baby face. "Please. He'll take you from me if you don't."
    .Cameron.
    .Cameron.

Female

Post by .Cameron. 6/28/2012, 8:37 pm

"I'm not leaving. I'm waiting outside." I gave him a scowl and grabbed an alcohol wipe from the first aid kit, tossing it at Jacin. I made a quick and quiet break for the stairs without checking to see if he caught it. I just have to watch him from outside. I have to. I hate myself for giving in. Damn it damn it damn it.
    I breathed in a large breath outside in the brisk wind. I can't believe this.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/28/2012, 8:53 pm

I catch the wipe and smile. I throw my hoodie and shirt outside for her. I go back downstairs and fight three more fights.
    .Cameron.
    .Cameron.

Female

Post by .Cameron. 6/28/2012, 9:46 pm

I just sat there, his hoodie around my neck, toying with his shirt aimlessly. It smelt like him. He smelled like cologne and grass. They should make that into an air freshener. I put the shirt to my face and sighed. A drip of water fell on my shoulder. Then on my head. Then on Jacin's hoodie. And just like that it began to downpour, leaving me and Jacin's top and hoodie soaked, strands of hair in my face. I just sat there, my legs folded in a pretzel position.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/28/2012, 9:56 pm

I grab my $500 and leave. It's raining outside? Oh, sh!t. I run outside and see Cameron soaked. "Oh, Cam." I pick her up and shield her with my body from the rain.
    .Cameron.
    .Cameron.

Female

Post by .Cameron. 6/28/2012, 10:00 pm

I laughed a little, "You didn't GO TO JAIL yet?" I raised an eyebrow, wrapping an arm around his neck.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/28/2012, 10:08 pm

"Jail? Naw, I'm not allowed back." I joke and kiss her forehead. I start walking to camp with her cradled in my arms.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 2:56 am