A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

The Black Ocean

Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

The Black Ocean Empty The Black Ocean

Post by Steve Rogers 11/3/2011, 2:39 pm

this is only part of the story. I won't be posting the whole thing, but I haven't a title for it so I'm seeking opinions. I'm leaning towards "The Black Ocean" because I can't think of anything else. However, i don't like like it.

This is the story of two people. Children, actually. Brother and sister. His name is Orion. Hers is Anastasia. She is older than him, but only by a moment or so. It should stay that way, but it won’t. He’ll grow up someday.
    They sit at the ocean, watching the black water as the sun rises. Or maybe it’s the moon. They can’t tell anymore. But it doesn’t matter. She sits on a stone and he sits beside her, on the grass.
    “You know, I really must be going soon,” She says.
    “Must you? Can’t you stay just one more day?” He asks.
    “I can only wish…” She sighs, her eyes never leaving the sea.
    Even in the growing light of dawn, the stars twirl around in the morning sky. They dance and dance and dance then jump from the sky and dance of the sea. They take the girl’s hands and spin around and around. She giggles and falls down, dizzy from spinning. They reach out to dance with her again, but she kindly refuses.
    “I’m sorry, but I mustn’t. I can’t, you see, I must be leaving soon,” she says quietly, fearing their offence.
    But they’re not offended. They smile and dance on, as stars should.

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 10:31 am