A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
Lady Arbitrary
Amy Pond
Trevor
Steve Rogers
8 posters

The Butterfly Fields

CynicalSkin
    CynicalSkin

Female
    Number of posts : 983
    Registration date : 2012-01-26

The Butterfly Fields - Page 3 Empty Re: The Butterfly Fields

Post by CynicalSkin 2/18/2012, 8:29 pm

ivy sunk back into the shadows of the tree's leaves. "your hurting yourself.....on purpose that's not fair." she said flatly.

Post by Guest 2/18/2012, 8:41 pm

samuel laughed and said "im not hurting myself on purpose, im keeping myself under control." samuel picked up another rock and crushed it. "or maybe i could go break my hand on a rock wall in a cave, or maybe i could carve some people up. those people over there look like they could be cut up real easily." samuel reached for a puddle of water and pulled out his twin blades, the Katen Kyōkotsu.
    CynicalSkin
    CynicalSkin

Female

Post by CynicalSkin 2/18/2012, 8:51 pm

"stop, your insane." she said calmly but sternly."if you really do care about my you'll stop. or else i'll just assume what you said were lies."

'damn it, i said too much.' she thought to herself.

Post by Guest 2/18/2012, 8:56 pm

samuel's blades turned back into water, saying "im sorry, i really don't know whats wrong with me. but you're right to call me insane." samuel looked down, putting his hand in the water to cleanse the wounds from the rock crushing.
    CynicalSkin
    CynicalSkin

Female

Post by CynicalSkin 2/18/2012, 9:01 pm

"I always hate to repeat myself , but you seriously need to get that looked at." then she fell silent. She felt horrible for loosing her bracelet and then getting bitten in the bushes by that thing.

Post by Guest 2/18/2012, 9:07 pm

"its fine, i have done this before, it heals up in about 15 minutes." samuel said, looking down still, starting to feel a little uneasy. he started to lose balance, but regained it quickly.
    CynicalSkin
    CynicalSkin

Female

Post by CynicalSkin 2/18/2012, 9:10 pm

"ugh, you just have to do everything don't you?" She murmured arrogantly, so that hopefully no one hears.

Post by Guest 2/18/2012, 9:20 pm

samuel suddenly fell over into the puddle of water next to him. he tried getting back up, but he couldn't, he has hand was healing still, but it didn't heal fast enough. he laid there. trying to talk, but the only thing he could do was move his left arm.
    CynicalSkin
    CynicalSkin

Female

Post by CynicalSkin 2/18/2012, 9:48 pm

Ivy peered out of the tree, scouring at the situation. She jumped out of the tree and landed on her toes like a gymnast. Then she kicked Sam over so that he could breathe correctly. "There were even. so now you can stop pretending like you care now." those were her last words before she climbed up the tree again and said: "pathetic."

Post by Guest 2/18/2012, 10:09 pm

samuel jumped up, pulling his hand out of the water angrily, and cut into the tree, saying "pretending?! pathetic?! do you have any idea how hard it is, for me to actually care about someone? i wouldnt sit there pretending that i cared, not even think about it. im not some guy off the street who thinks he is the best, and thinks that he can just lie about caring, you havent been listening to a damn thing i've said!" samuel pulled his other blade out and cut into the other side of the tree. he then said, "and who are you calling pathetic? because i know it isnt me." auron pulled the blades closer, cutting into the tree about 5 inches.
    CynicalSkin
    CynicalSkin

Female

Post by CynicalSkin 2/18/2012, 10:15 pm

"so your trying to kill me now? even more useless then I thought.-" She felt uneasy. "your making it hard to believe that you care cause' your trying to kill me as we speak."

Post by Guest 2/18/2012, 10:32 pm

samuel let go of the blades as they turned to water, and said "im not pathetic, and im not pretending." a tear fell down samuel's face, and once he noticed this, he turned away, trying to avoid looking weak. samuel then said "you don't understand what i've been trying to do. and you make it harder, by saying the one thing, the one thing that is almost like a bullet through me. i do have issues, and i have semi-control over my anger, but, because i have issues, i cant do anything but destroy, hurt, or scare others. and im sorry for anything i've done to you." samuel fell back onto the ground, sitting with his back against the tree, as he picked up another rock, and threw it as far as he could.
    CynicalSkin
    CynicalSkin

Female

Post by CynicalSkin 2/18/2012, 10:57 pm

"oh so I don't understand what your going through?" she said then jumped out of the tree again and looked at Sam, keeping her distance. "ive gone through more than you have in those 5 seconds right there. and look at me. im not crying. im OUT there but im not crying. And trust me crying over your lack of anger control isn't going to cut it at all." she got angry. "oh my GODS I HATE YOU!" she pulled out her dagger that she always keeps in her boot and pins Sam to the ground, she plunged the dagger in the dirt above sam's head. Then she kissed him.

Post by Guest 2/18/2012, 11:01 pm

samuel froze, shocked, "wha..what?" he said, shocked and confused, and a little scared. thinking wow, she is one hell of a woman
    CynicalSkin
    CynicalSkin

Female

Post by CynicalSkin 2/18/2012, 11:13 pm

Ivy got off of Sam, still angry and said. "I said I hated you, do I need to clear your ears out too?"

Post by Guest 2/18/2012, 11:21 pm

samuel looked at her and said "n.no, that wont be necessary." samuel, still scared, stood up, and leaned against the tree, trying to figure out what happened, and why it happened. then samuel smirked and said, "i wasnt crying first of all. especially not over my anger. something got in my eye. and talk about trying to kill someone, you damn near put that knife through my head. and if you hate me so much, why didnt you? there has to be a reason behind that."
    CynicalSkin
    CynicalSkin

Female

Post by CynicalSkin 2/18/2012, 11:24 pm

Ivy turned around, her back to sam. "all men are the same." she said then sat down on the ground.

Post by Guest 2/18/2012, 11:28 pm

samuel looked up, and then said "i wouldnt say that, there are varieties, some good, and some bad, and then some who are kinda neutral, like me."
    CynicalSkin
    CynicalSkin

Female

Post by CynicalSkin 2/18/2012, 11:30 pm

Ivy carved something in the dirt, ignoring Sam.

Post by Guest 2/18/2012, 11:36 pm

samuel laughed quietly, and then picked up another rock, tossing it in the air, and catching it, and repeating this for a bit, and said "what're you carving over there?"
    CynicalSkin
    CynicalSkin

Female

Post by CynicalSkin 2/18/2012, 11:40 pm

"nothing." she said then erased it.

Post by Guest 2/18/2012, 11:41 pm

samuel rolled his eyes and said "you were carving something. i know you were."
    CynicalSkin
    CynicalSkin

Female

Post by CynicalSkin 2/18/2012, 11:47 pm

"So what? why do you care all of a sudden?"

Post by Guest 2/18/2012, 11:50 pm

"i dont know, why do you not want to tell me?" samuel grinned, thinking, if she is just going to continue being so shut up, ill just have a little fun with her.
    CynicalSkin
    CynicalSkin

Female

Post by CynicalSkin 2/18/2012, 11:58 pm

"because, it doesn't concern you at all."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 6:52 am