A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Fanfic:The Great Quest

shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1740
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Fanfic:The Great Quest Empty Fanfic:The Great Quest

Post by shortyy.xo 11/13/2011, 9:40 am

Chapter 1:
    "Hi Lydia!"said Grover as I walked down the rows and rows of strawberries. "Hi Grover."I mumbled, "Whats wrong?" "Look at this!!!!" I gestured towards my horns.They looked like stubs on my head."AWww there not that bad!" "Your just saying that." "No im not!" "Its your job...your my brother.....you have to say stuff like that!" I walked along in silence as Grover told me about HIS horns."Ok well I have to go talk to Percy!See ya later sis!" "Whatever." I groaned.As I walk along the beach I see demi-gods sitting side by side TOATALLY in love. I only WISH for that.Theres no way a hero would fall for me.I wake up the next morning earlier than usal.I hear theres a new camper,and hes my age!!!!Finally I see him,hes my height,sandy blonde hair,green handsome eyes,and a warm smile.I walk up like a IDIOT and say "Hi im Lydia!!!!" "Yea"he laughed and he looked down. Luckily I was wearing Jeans and my CHB shirt so he didnt know im a saytr. "Hi im Jake."we shook hands and I was smiling so hard he probably thought I was a freak. "LYDIA COME HERE!!!" called Grover."I gotta go, see ya-" then he said something I NEVER thought he would say,"Meet me on the beach tonight at 11." "Ok!" It was 10:45 now and I put on a pink mini skirt with brown leggings,a pink sparkly strappless shirt,and brown boots.I put a hairclip in and ran to the beach.I saw Jake satring at the horizon his green eyes gleaming as he strummed a guitar.I sat down beside of him nervously."Blah haha."I bleated on accident."Did you say something?" "No, I didnt." I lied. "Oh." He pulled me close and I sighed. He looked at me,and I looked at him,we were that way for hours.He leaned in and I did to not realizing what was about to happen,we kissed for like 2 minutes and I felt like flying.But then I remembered,when you kiss a saytr and your a demi-god, you turn into a saytr.
    Chapter 2 coming soon!!!!
    shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1740
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Fanfic:The Great Quest Empty Re: Fanfic:The Great Quest

Post by shortyy.xo 12/3/2011, 9:12 pm

Chapter 2 ROUGH DRAFT!):
    "I-I gotta g-go."I say a little angry with myself."Oh ok see ya."he said and waved he looked...sad? Oh well.I walk into the forest and lay down in my hammock feeling guilty.
    FULL CHAPTER COMING SOON!

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 4:00 am