A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Mai Story, not really any title...

Fist of Shadows
    Fist of Shadows
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14249
    Registration date : 2010-01-22

Mai Story, not really any title... Empty Mai Story, not really any title...

Post by Fist of Shadows 11/22/2011, 6:58 pm

Just a heads up, I'm gonna type this with no backspace, and no editing. It's not gonna be good is it?

I walked into the hall of trees, it being empty, with my bow in my left hand and my arrows across my back under my shirt. A figure started to form at the end of the hall with dust barely in front, just enough to cover up all of their features. All I had to work with was the figure, it was either crouching, low, short, or any other aspect that showed something being short. I readied my bow, an arrow pointed straight at the figure, it was too tall to be any regular figure, around 4'8" (Oh, too good.) and I assumed it was just a small or hunched over creature, "Show yourself," I said in my regular, mid-high pitched voice. Out of the dust was my friend, Fizz, a short little frog type of person that could materialize a staff or trident by it. "Woah man," He said in a throaty voice, "It's just me." I lowered my bow, putting my arrow back where it belonged. "What did you gather?" I asked him, he was always the better one at scouting, since he blended in with wood well, we were in the wild, an area with thick leaves, with very few streaks of light making it through the leaves. A human such as myself, didn't blend in at all, I stuck out like a sore thumb. "Nothing, nothing really." He replied taking out few fish, "Just lunch."

I smiled faintly, he always knew what to bring back when he had nothing else to offer, lunch, dinner, breakfast, I had even started to think to send him out more just for meals. I gathered firewood and tinder. I sharpened an edge of wood and rubbed a dry piece against it, trying to get one side of it hot enough to light the tinder. The trade off was that he found the food, and I cooked it and I made the fire since he didn't like fire or anything dry. He liked water, we tended to eat fish a lot cause that was the easiest thing he could find. Once in a while, we would find a deer or some other large animal to hunt, eat what we could and used the rest for bait. I finally got the dry piece of wood to smoke, turn to coal, and it was hot enough to lite the tinder. I put the tinder to it and quickly put it in the tepee of sticks I had prepared earlier, anticipating Fizz's failure to gather anything other than food.

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 10:33 am