A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

I dunno what the title is yet

Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female
    Number of posts : 593
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

I dunno what the title is yet Empty I dunno what the title is yet

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 12/18/2013, 1:38 pm

Chapter 1

I stumbled across the boundary of the camp with my friend Piper. She tripped over a tree root and the thing chasing grabbed her ankle.

"Run! Jackie! Run!" She yelled at me "It can't cross the- ahh!" The thing with one eye threw her to the ground and she was knocked unconscious. I grabbed he closest thing I could and threw it at the monster. Maybe I should have looked at what I threw, because it was a leaf. The leaf flew into the monsters nose, harmless. Then a huge blast of fire hit him in the face. I whipped around and saw a hot Mexican boy with his hands on fire.

"Get out of here!" He shouted at me "go get help! We'll be fine!" He threw fire at monster. "Go!" he shouted. I scrambled to a house. There were 5 kids my age inside it. A blonde, buff boy slapped a black haired, green eyed boy and ran outside. The rest of the kids followed him. Then, a amber eyed girl came back in and led me out of the house. She looked nice, so I didn't try to protest. The girl stopped about twenty feet away from the fight. i looked at her as if she was crazy. Who just sits down and starts yelling at someone when someone might die twenty feet away?!

"Hey, I'm Hazel. The girl you were with, she's like me. Like us. We aren't normal." She started "Those people you just saw, they're my friends. That blonde guy is Piper's boyfriend. His name is Jason. The guy with green eyes, His name is Percy Jackson." She pointed to a blonde girl "Annabeth Chase" then to a tall Chinese guy "Frank, my boyfriend." the to the guy that saved Piper's life "Leo Valdez. They're all demi-gods, like you."

'What?"

Last edited by daughterofhades13 on 2/2/2014, 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

I dunno what the title is yet Empty Re: I dunno what the title is yet

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 12/18/2013, 9:15 pm

Chapter 2

"Half god, half human." Hazel said.

"I'm not a god!" I protested "I suck! I'm just a stupid teenage girl!" I heard the monster wail and the sound of fighting stop. Leo, Jason, Percy, Frank, and Annabeth all walked up. Piper was limp, in Jason's arms. I choked. "Is she alive?" I asked. He nodded. Relief spread through my body.

"She's really hurt though. Probably needs nectar and ambrosia. She'll pull through." Jason said, bluntly. Hazel gave him a exasperated look as if to say she doesn't know what that is you fool. "I mean, she'll be fine after some time in the infirmary!" He added.

"Look, I'll get her to bed, you guys help Pipes." Leo offered. Everybody seemed fine with the plan. Leo grabbed my wrist and lead my forward. "I'm Leo Valdez, son of Hephestas. Let me explain this." he began "You were raised by your..." He raised his eyebrow.

"Ophan, Mom died in a explosion when I was five. Dad left before I remember anything." I told him. Piper was the only one who knew that. Now, some random guy did too.

"So, your dad is the god. We don't know who he is, but he's a god. You're powerful, that's why we sent out another demi-god. You will sleep in the Hermes cabin, until we find your parent. How old are you?" He asked.

"Um, fifteen." I tried to take in all of this. Mom told me right before she died that I was different. Did she know?

"Wow, you're old to be brought to camp, usually you're supposed to be thirteen or younger. But I guess it doesn't matter." He said. I shook my head.

"I'm sorry. This is all just.." I struggle for the right word.

"Too much?" Leo offers. I nod. Just then a skeleton burst through the ground and a pale, scrawny, goth kid appears in front of me. I take a scared step back and cower behind Leo. Leo chuckles, "Relax, it's just Nico and one of his stupid friends." He pushes me back beside him. Nico scowls at Leo, when he looks at me, his face softens. I though I saw a look a jealousy crossed across Leo's face. "What do you want, Nico?" Leo asks.

"To see my sister." Nico answers, not even bothering looking at Leo but instead his toes.

"Hazel? Oh, she's right back-" Leo starts but gets interrupted by Nico.

"Not Hazel," He begins, "Jackie." I don't comprehend what he's saying. Leo glances at me, a look of sympathy on his face. His chocolate brown curls in his face. I shook my head, staring at Nico. Nico just shrugs. "Listen, my- our- father told me to come up here and claim her." He explains.

"My father?" I was so stunned, this was all I could say. I pulled myself out of all the thoughts that this sad boy, who looked about my age, could be my brother. No way. "No, listen, I'm not depressed! Okay! I'm a very happy person! You can't be my brother!" I shout. Nico grimaces.

"Listen kid. I'm your half brother. My sister died when I was little, so that's why I'm 'depressed' you don't half to be like me to be my sister!" He starts shouting, "Hazel is my sister, is she depressed?" I shake my head. "My point is made, come with me, I'll show you to your cabin." Nico spins on his heel but I don't budge. Leo is just standing awkwardly and staring at me. Nico seems to realize I am not following him. "You coming?" He calls over his shoulder.

"No." I shout. I don't want to sleep in the same cabin as him. This guy who thinks he can just boss me around. Nico whips around and stalks over. "I would rather not come." I say stubbornly.

"You're coming." He grabs my wrist and I smack his hand.

"Don't tell me what to do!" I seethe.

"I'm your older brother!" He shouts.

"I'm fifteen!" I shout back! He waves it off. I hear Leo snort.

"Doesn't matter! You are coming with me!" Nico is staring me in the eyes. Soon we're in a shouting match. Percy comes to break us up. He comes out of a cabin next to us, in his pajamas.

"Woah!" He puts a hand on Nico's heaving chest. Leo is behind me, hand on my shoulder. Nico's black eyes glare at mine. His dark hair hanging in his face. "What's the matter here?" Percy asks, taking his hand off Nico.

"Jackie here is the Daughter of Hades." Leo explains. Percy looks around, confused. I watch his hair blow in the night winds.

"Apparently. I have to sleep in the same cabin him." I scowl. Percy shakes his head and looks me in the eyes.

"Look, Jackie-" He begins but I cut him off.

"Don't give me some crappy inspirational speech about how I can learn to like Nico, 'cause I know I can, but not tonight. I'm not sleeping in a cabin with someone I hardly know." My eyes find a pebble on the ground and decide to rest there. All I hear is complete silence.

"Then we have a problem. You don't know anyone here.' Leo says at last.

"I know Piper." I say, my voice barley audible. I remember all the times Piper and I hung out, which was most of the year. Piper was like me, an outcast. We were both Cherokee, so we clicked. She had more in her than I did. I was like thirty-sixth and i don't even remember what she was. We had pulled a prank on the head master at out boarding school. Somehow she had rigged the door to spill buckets of mustard on him. I remember throwing the school bullies phone off the Empire State Building on a field trip. Piper had gotten me three bags of circus peanuts for my birthday, and the bags we're giant. I had gotten her a necklace that had our pictures in it with the words Partners In Crime engraved on it. We had been inseparable since day one. She was my only friend.

"She's in the healing tent, you can watch her, but you can't sleep there. But if you 'accidentally' fall asleep on the bed you had been watching from, you might be forgiven." Percy suggested with a small smile.

Last edited by daughterofhades13 on 2/2/2014, 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    monster hunter
    monster hunter

Female
    Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2013-12-22

Post by monster hunter 12/22/2013, 11:42 pm

dude you rock make more its awesome
    monster hunter
    monster hunter

Female

Post by monster hunter 12/22/2013, 11:45 pm

sorry dude weong button stupid laptop but im serious make more that was awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 12/23/2013, 4:44 am

OOC: monster hunter, please don't double-post, use the 'edit' button in the top right corner of your post.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

I dunno what the title is yet Empty A Fiery Love Story (A fanfiction)

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 2/2/2014, 6:09 pm

I help Pipers hand a she slept. I stayed up all night watching her, making sure she was still alive. Sun light pours in and Jason walks to piper. He leans down and kisses her fore head. I nod to him, understanding his worry. A grin spread across Pipers face.

"Did I wake you?" Jason asked regret filled his voice.

"No, I was awake." Piper opened her brilliant brown eyes. The sun shined on her dark skin. I let go of her hand. "Were you awake all night?" Piper asked.

"No." I lie. Piper rolls her eyes and sits up, not even wincing.

"You guys shouldn't be worried! I'm fine." Piper reprimanded, "It's you that we should be worried about!" She turns to me with a pointed look. I look at the ground and fixed my sight on my shoes.

"I'm fine." I lie again.

"No, she's not! She was claimed by Nico. The they had a shouting match with each other. She refused to sleep in the Hades cabin and resorted to watching over you all night long." Jason informed. I looked up and glared at him. "Percy told me." He shrugged sheepish.

"Daughter of Hades? Wow." Piper hopped out of bed, "Seems stressful. How about we get you out of here?" She links her arm in mine and grabs Jason's tan hand.

We leave the arena, laughing. I had learned I was good with the sword and dagger. Piper had taught me how to flirt with enemies. it almost felt like old times. We would flirt with bullies and make a fool out of them. We'd play pranks on people and walk through hallways, people staring at the beautiful Piper and her ugly friend. I see Leo making his way to us, his eyes are set on me, he's grinning. Piper looks back and forth between Leo and I, and odd look on her face. I hide behind Jason, who had warmed up to me after hearing all the wonderful times Piper and I had. How we stood up for one another. He threw a protective arm over me.

"Hey! Chiron called Capture the flag. To welcome our new camper, I suppose. The seven cabins are together with the Hades cabin, all the other cabins are on the red team. We only know that the Hacate cabin is on the red team- hey why is she hiding?" Leo talked faster than I hid.

"I don't know. But thanks for your information." Piper smiled sweetly, "We should go. Come on Jason." She leads away Jason and when I follow she pushes me back and I fall into Leo. Piper throws back a happy smile and leads away her boyfriend. I quickly jump out of Leo's arms and hold myself.

"What's your problem?" He asks. He steps closer and i step farther. He holds his hands up in defeat.

"I don't really know you." My voice is shy and quiet.

"Then come on and we'll get to know eachother!" He takes my arm and leads me to the woods. I follow him, my heart doing jumping jacks.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 3/5/2014, 4:44 pm

"So, you never knew your mom?" Leo asks as we walk by the trees. His hand keeps brushing upon mine but I jerk away before he can hold it.

"Yeah. I remember her a little. She was a happy person, I think." I let his hand get close again and he doesn't try to hold it this time. I'm thinking a million thoughts an hour. What if he asks me out? What if he hates me? What is capture the flag? What's the truth about my mom? What if I die? You know, the usual teenage girl thoughts.

"That's horrible. My mom was amazing. At least I got to know her." He looked at me with a sad light in his eyes.

"Some people would argue. Maybe not knowing her was best. If I had known her it would be sadder." I protest. He raises his eyebrows and whistles.

"That was deep, Jackie." His voice is full of surprise. I hated it. I hate when people just finally figure out I'm smart. Apparently my face shows he bugged me. "Sorry, sorry. I just- you're so quiet." He apologized. I wave it away, smiling slightly.

"It's nothing. Listen, why do you keep trying to be nice to me? Leo. I'm nobody. I've always been, always will be, Piper McLean's friend! I want it that way." I stop and grab his arm. I force him to face me, "I'm never going to be her so why are you being so nice to me?"

"Because I was the same way!" He shouts, "I was Jason Grace's friend. I was justhis friend! I know how you feel. Everyone wants to be close to Jason so they become close to me. You don't need to act like you like it that way."

"But I do! I love not being noticed. I like being Piper's Ugly Friend!" I shout back. Tears run down my cheeks and I have surprised Leo.

"You're not ugly." He whispers. He brings me into a hug. But I shrug away and wipe off my tears with the dirty sweat shirt sleeve. I hate crying in front of people. The only other person who had seen me cry was Piper, late at night when we lay in our dorm room, listening to the radio and talk about about deep stuff. One night I had told Piper that Anna Collins had been bullying me. Calling me names. Teasing me about my mother. Saying she was a drunk and got killed in a drunk driving accident. Scathing words that hurt. She was the queen of the school. Not like Piper though, not really, she slapped a girl for saying she had the same shirt on the first day of school and was feared ever since. I remember that night. I was sobbing in Piper's arms, terrified that one day, it would get so bad that I would have to leave Piper, run away.

"Yes I am, and don't argue with me." My voice was cold, hard, and scared. He reaches out and grabs my hand, but someone breaks through the underbrush. Annabeth is staring wide eyed at us, a crying girl and an apologetic boy. Annabeth calls for Piper, loudly, backing into the trees.

"What do you-" Piper barges through, bleeding, "Oh my gods." She rushes for me and pulls me into a hug. I let her hug me. She smells like cinnamon rolls and vanilla. We hug as I sob. When I look up again, Leo and Annabeth are gone. I see the blood and suck in my breath.

"What happened?!" I quivered and held up her arm, hoping it might just be my blurry eyes.

"I tripped and fell, it was nothing." She wiped off the blood and lead me back to my cabin. I found all my possessions there. Even this stupid, faded, purple, dirty stuffed teddy bear i will never get rid of. Ever. I crawled into the bunk that had my stuff on it and hugged my bear, who I had cleverly named Jelly Bean when I was five. "Are you okay?" Piper crawled onto my bed and laid on the opposite side.

"I just need some sleep." I mumble, my eyes closed.

"Okay." Piper nudges me with her foot. I know she'll stay with me. She knows I don't want to be alone. And I don't.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 3/9/2014, 7:27 pm

I wake up to Piper shaking me.

"Come on, Capture The Flag is going to start soon." She pulls me out of my cabin as I rub my eyes.

"What is capture the flag?" I groan, still tired from the last two days.

"Di Immortales,Jackie! Sorry, I forgot." Piper exclaims, "Basically, you fight people with real weapons and you try to capture the flag, like in gym. Except this time, you can seriously harm people, the only rule is don't kill anyone." I'm wide awake now.

"Woah." I whistled. This is totally insane I think why am I even here? Piper seems to read my mind.

"Don't worry, you won't die. Probably." Piper laughs. "So, you're on my team, thankfully." We find where they are gathering and explaining the teams. I'm given a sword and some armor.

"Okay," Annabeth shouts, "I want the Hades and Aphrodite cabin to be guarding the flag. The Hephestas and Are cabin will be searching the premisis for the enemies, take them down. The rest, look  for the flag." She turns on heel and everyone sprints into action.  I follow Nico and Piper to the place where we hid the flag. We stand ready. The whistle blows and we're ready to win.

I stand ten feet away from the flag and am protected by halff of the Aphrodite cabin. I relize that the other half in sitting by the lake, checking themselves out.

"Oi!" I shout. They turn their pretty little heads towards me, more confused than a chameleon in a bag of skittles. "Get you pretty butts over here and fight!" I pity the poor, disgruntled girls and boys that are staring at me.

"Whoever doesn't take part will do all the chores for a week." Piper threatens her cabin and they quickly busy themselves by throwing on armor and grabbing spears.Drew, the brattiest of them all, murmurs something about useless games. ''That's a whole week of the Cabin's chores to Drew." The whole cabin claps until they get a death glare frpm the black haired girl.

"Watch out!" A voice, Percy I think, shouts from the forest. i pull back my arm and aim my sword at a rustling bush and a camper shoots out. I raise mu hands to cover my face. I hear screams of terror and feel hands dragging me back. Dragging me into the earth, the ground I can fell myself suffocating and the bones that wrap around my arms bruise my flesh. Then I'm blinded by earth and soil. I can't breath until I smell the scent of rotten flesh and can see roaring fires.

"Stop!" I see Nico rush forwards and he cradles my coughing body, "Are you okay, Jackie? You couldn't control you powers and the skeletons attacked you and brought you back home."

"Shut up." I groan, standing, "where am I?"

"The Underworld, we're really close to dad. Let's get you cleaned up." Nico tries to lead me back home.

"No!" I snap, "Take me back. Take me back to camp." Nico nods and grabs my wrist. We fall into blackness and I feel wind attacking my face, my stomach lurches and I think I might puke. Then we're back at camp. twenty feet from a large mass of people.

"Oh my gods, is she okay?" "Is she dead?" "Who wins?" "Shut up. Clarrisse!"

"Hello?" I wave and fifty bodies turn towards me. Piper breaks through the crowd and attacks me with a hug, almost crying.

"I hate you so much! What was that?" Piper squeezes me.

"My powers took me to my father, unfortunately." I grumble, "Who won?"

"We did." Piper releases me, "Percy brought the flag over just as you distracted everyone with sinking into solid earth, good job by the way!"

"Great!" I shout, "Can we eat now?"
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 4/14/2014, 9:42 pm

I waited until the lights out bell rang and listened for Nico's heavy breathing while Hazel snored softly. I tip toed out og the cabin and ran to the lake, ripping off my clothes, reviling a skull and crossed bones bikini. When I arrived, I was all to glad to see the cutest demigod ever, shirtless too be exact, Leo Valdez. I became aware of my thighs and hips that were all too largte. I've become familiar with the taunting at school.

"Jackie, you're out of bed. Rebel." Leo smirks, splashing over to me.

"So are you, Valdez." I waded my way through the warm water to see Leo's chocolate brown curls in the moon light.

"Don't call me Valdez." He grins flirtatiously.

"Why?" I chuckle, moving closer to him. I have no idea what's going on right now and I am way too confused.

It's a little hot, to be honest." We both blush and turn our heads away from each other. "Sorry." He mumbles.

"Uh, that's fine." I laugh a little, "You're hot when you call me hot." I was as smooth as a cactus. We stood in awkward silence until Leo came closer.

"Jackie would you like to swim with me?" He asks, quickly. He sounds like that mouse when he talks from the looney toons, Speedy Gonzalos, I think. I nod and he takes my hand. We dive into the water together. The rest of the night goes great until Percy comes for his midnight swim and sees us with our noses touching in bathing suits, talking about our past lives.

"Umm, should I get Nico..?" Percy mumbles to himself before vetoeing the idea. "Not another stables situation." But he doesn't need to call my brother. Or the rest of the 'seven' whatever that is. They smashed though the forset to see Leo and I scambling away from each other, blushing. Nico sees him and growls.

"Why do you have a thing for all my sisters, Valdez?!" Nico shouts.

"It's not hot when you say it, Nico." Leo laughs, me along with him. Nico grab Leo by the hair and builds a cage of bones around him. I scream and fumble for them.

"Nico! Stop, you idiot." I shout at him. Nico gives one terrifying glance at Percy and suddenly the cage is filling up and a huge wave is crashing on me.

"Percy!" Annabeth and Piper scream at the boy before my body is knocked over by a huge wave. I get one last glance of Leo gasping for air befor his cage drains and the bones dismantle themselves. Leo stumbles over to me, lifting me above the water. The sun begins t rise and I give my biggest death glare to Nico, who shrinks back. I turn to Persy, but felt bad for him because Annabeth had her foot on his chest. Leo carries me out of the water, butwe hear hooves. I'm gently sat down when Leo whsipers in my ear.

"Run." He demands. I snatch Piper and drag her along with me. I am so fast, I am almost flying. I hear sounds of pounding feet behind me, but I run smack into Chiron, everyone else running into my back. I fall over and stare up at the fuming Centaur.

"My office. Now." He orders.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 4/30/2014, 5:59 pm

The eight of us look at our feet, blushing. Once in a while one of us would start to talk, but Chiron would glare at us and we'd shut up.

"What happened out there?" Chiron yelled finally.

"Leo and I were just hanging out and they," I angrily gestured at the seven angry demigods, "ruined it."

"What do you mean by 'fun'?" Chiron growled.

"They were making out." Nico clenched his fists.

"Not even!" Leo shouts.

"Children, please." Chiron sighs.

"Our noses were touching and we were at the beach." I shrug, blushing.

"And why were Nico and Percy trying to kill Leo?" Chiron is holding the bridge of his nose now.

"Nico get too over protective of his little sister." I scowl, "One that doesn't even know him"

"Valdez is a heart breaker, little sis." Nico says and sharply walks out of the room.

"What does that mean?" I ask Leo, tears brimming my eyes.

"It means he left someone. He has yet to get back to her."Percy spats and grabs Annabeths wrist, dragging her out of the room.

"You have a girlfriend?" I shove Leo towards a window, making his fingers light up a bit.

"Kind of..." He trails off.

"And you kissed me?" I snapped.

"No, i didn't." He crosses his stupid scrawny arms.

"Go to hell." I seethe, "or tell me the truth."

"I love her and I like you." He looks at his bare feet. Tears stream down my face.

"I hate you." I sputter through my rage and sprint out, away, and into the stupid forest.

"Wait, Jackie!" Piper lunged at me, but I flung myself away from her.

"I hate him!" I scream, "The only person I have ever liked- loved even- has broken my useless heart!"

"Jack?" Piper leans for me, but I take a few horrible, heart wrenching steps back, I want her to leave me alone. I've never felt that way.

"You didn't warn me, Piper." I snarl.

Last edited by Jules_Mcguelz on 5/16/2014, 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest 5/6/2014, 6:36 pm

This is great, you should make more
    :)
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 5/6/2014, 6:49 pm

monster hunter
    monster hunter

Female

Post by monster hunter 5/14/2014, 9:01 pm

MAKE MORE PLZ
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 5/16/2014, 4:13 pm

Finally updating, sorry!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I locked the door to my cabin while hearing seven people bang on it. None of them were Leo.

"Look, Jackie, you have no need to be angry at us." Annabeth reasons.

"I need to pee!" Nico shouts.

"Go away." I sniffle, smothering myself with a fuzzy black pillow, "I want to be alone."

"Sorry about this." Jason apologizes.

"For wha-" My door blasts open with a dizzying pop. I press my body against the wall, avoiding the eyes of my 'friends'. "Leave me alone." I whisper, pleading.

"Nope, sorry hon, but we care about you." Hazel grabs my hand but I jerk away, hitting my shoulder on the wall.

"Jacklyn." Piper used my name, cutting though me like a knife, "We want you to talk to us."

"Well, suck it up, because I'm not talking to any of you." I snap, jumping off my bed.

'We warned Chiron we might kidnap you so no one would help you if we take you." Percy warned.

"I'm really sick of you all trying to understand my feelings. You're all just perfect couples." I grimace, "So thanks but no thanks." I leave with everyone looking at their feet. They don't notice I'm gone until I'm halfway to the boundry, the camp entrance. Jason flies over and lifts me up.

"What the hades?" I shout, adapting to the Demigod lingo.

"Sorry." Jason says for about the millionth time after setting me down in a small clear in the woods.

"Take me back." I order.

"Jackie?" Leo says from behind me, smiling.

"Sorry!" Jason shouts, flying away.

"I hate them." I mutter, making my way to a semi-large rock to sit upon.

"Jackie, I'm sorry." Leo comes a little closer but I give him a look full of hate and he stops.

"Listen, I'm not talking to you or making up with you, so just sit here and they'll come soon enough." I snap, lying down.

"How about making out?" Leo teases. I sit up and glare at him. "What did I do?" He shouts.

"You cheated on your girl friend and told me all I was was a tiny fling while you kiss her,well, basically." I roll my eyes.

"umm, sorry?" Leo looks down, biting his lip.

'idiot." I murmur.

"What?" He asks.

"Nothing." I lay down again, turning a cold back to him.
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 5/17/2014, 4:28 pm

I wake up in Leo's arms, freaking out.

"What the hades, Leo?" I shout, making a bush get startled and a tall Chinese boy jump up. I start at him. "Frank dunno your middle name Zhang prepare to be murdered." I growl. He jumps and turns into a mouse, scurrying away, "Coward." I spat.

"Jackie, what's wrong with you?" Leo grabbed my arm, "Frank didn't do anything wrong."

"How about you go see how your girlfriend is doing, Valdez." I jerk away from him, scowling.

"It's not hot anymore." He shrugs, disappointed.

"Neither are you." I roll my eyes, "I'm leaving."

"You don't know the way back." He chuckles.

"Well i'm sure as hades I'm not staying here." I step over the bush and roots in my way to find a tall, climbable tree.

"What are you doing?" Leo sighs.

"Getting away from you." I grab a branch and pull myself up a tree with large branches. I hear Leo trying to follow, but he slips and falls. I hear a pain filled groan. Smirking, I pull myself to the top. I see my cabin to the west. I begin climbing tree to tree, hearing Leo calling my name and stumble behind. When there are no more trees to swing from, I scurry down the stump and head towards my cabin. Nico and Percy are arguing.

"I don't trust Valdez!" Nico shouts, his balled fists as white as snow.

"He's not going to do anything to her." Percy places a hand on Nico's shoulder, but it's shrugged away.

"Actually, I woke up and he was spooning me." I grimace at the memory.

"Was not!" Leo burst out of the forest.

"You were holding me though." I argue. Nico grabs my arm and drags my closer to him and farther from Leo.

"I didn't know they were going to do that, Jack, I promise." He whispers.

"I believe you." And I hug him tightly, tears about to spill on my older brothers shirt. "Can we go now?" I plead.

"Yeah, you need some sleep in a real bed." Nico throws me over his shoulder and takes me to our pure black cabin.

"Thank you." I say, crawling onto my bunk. He locks the door and shuts the blinds.

"Jack, I'm really sorry that they did that to you." Nico runs his hand through his shaggy black hair.

"Why do you call me Jack?" I ask.

"I honestly think it fits you better. Jackie sounds too girly." He shrugs.

"I like it better." I nod, lying down.

"Me too." Nico yawns and I hear his bed springs creek. I smile as my brother and I fall asleep.

I wake up a couple hours later, rested and happy. Piper is standing by my bed.

"I can't believe you." I growl.

"It wasn't me." She scowls.

"It was Leo's plan. Jason and I are not speaking." She crosses her arms.

"You're forgiven." I smile.

"Thanks." She hops on my bed and our legs rest together.

"Please don't be mad at Jason." I sigh, "He was helping out a friend."

"I know, but let's let him worry for a bit." She giggles.

"Okay." I smile, rolling my eyes. A brown haired boy with a pointy nose and a mischievous glint in his blue eyes bursts in.

"Flame boy is going to kill me for this." He sighs and comes to my bunk and lifts me up. He;s two inches taller than me. I'm in the air, eye wide when the boy lower me down, but my lips touching his. I freak out and fall over.

"What are you doing!" I shout, standing. Leo and Nico walk in, eye basically on fire.

"Hey?" The boy tries to sprint out of the room.

"Travis!" Leo growls.

" Stoll, I'm going to kill you." Nico grabs 'Travis' by the arm and bones lock around the poor boys ankle.

"It was a dare!" The boy whines.

"Put him down you buffoons." Piper hops off my bed, laughing at my shocked expression. "Jack, meet Travis Stoll, son of Hermes and the biggest idiot in camp. You better run, Travis." She adds the last part while she sees that his ankles are free. He jumps up and runs as fast and far as he can, not looking back.

"I hate boys." I mutter, putting my face in my hands.
    monster hunter
    monster hunter

Female

Post by monster hunter 5/19/2014, 6:24 pm

you totally rock! i love your stories. they are so cute and funny. even though nico had to pee poor boy. but other than that your amazing Kirby\'s Wall of Tex 
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 5/21/2014, 12:05 pm

Three days later, I was back to my old self. Except I might have a crush on that stupid Travis boy. Let's face it. He was an amazing kisser. But whenever any boy came along that Nico didn't trust, I was in a bone cage and no one could get near me.

"Nicooo" I whined when a eighteen year old son of Hecate winked at me.

"What?" He smirked, teasing me. I stuck my tongue out at my brother. I had figured out we were twins. Well, at least the same age. We acted like the Stoll brothers sometimes and we had so much fun. Leo didn't like how close I was getting to my brother.

"Come on, it's not like I'm going to get mauled by guys. I'm not even that pretty." I chuckled and the bone cage collapsed.

"Oh come on, Bianca, you're gorgeous." He grinned but I took a few steps back.

"Who the Hades is Bianca?" I felt a little hurt that he didn't say my name. His face fell.

"Gods, Jack, I am so sorry. Bianca was my sister. Like, full blooded, not half. She died when I was younger." Nico's face twisted with misery and pain. I hugged him tightly.

"I love you, Nico." I whisper. And he hugged me back. It felt good to be in my brothers embrace. Someone nearby cleared his throat. Nico whipped around and soon, I was in my anti-boy cage again. Leo was standing there, fake gagging.

"Too much mush." He said between gags, "Going to die."

"You're an idiot and I hate you." I snap. He stopped gagging.

"still?" His face turned from class clown to sad.

"I will always hate you, Leo." I snapped.

"Why?!" His fists clenched.

"Because you broke her heart. And maybe, when Calypso finds out, hers." Nico snapped.

'I can handle this, Nico." I reach out of the cage, at the smae times snapping my fingers so the bones sink back into the ground. "Leo, look." I pointed at the lake, "It took me three days to fall in love with you. I was head over heels right there. But it took you five minutes to break my heart."

"So?" Leo remained stupified.

"So, we're not compatible." I snap, rolling my eyes, "We don't fit together."

"No one can fit with people like you!" He shouts, angry, "No one wants a hell child!" And with that I felt my heart break a little more just as he stomps away. I looked at my feet.

"What did he mean 'people like me'?" I ask Nico. He remains silent. "Nico?"

"Nothing." He answer quickly.

"What did he mean?" I shout. Piper, Annabeth and Percy sprint out of the Poseidon cabin.

"What's going on. We heard shouting but that's, um, normal for the court yard. But Pipes looked out the window and saw Leo stomping away and-" Percy starts.

"You looked heart broken." Piper said, coming closer to me. I ignore them all, shrugging Piper away.

"Nico, what did he mean people like me?" I ask one more time, shutting my eyes.

"Nothing." Nico sighs and puts on a fake smile.

"I'll just ask him myself." I turn on my heel, push past the worried demi-gods, and run after Leo. When I reach him, he whips around.

"What? Now that your older brother won't talk to you, you want me back, sweet heart?" Leo seethes.

"Actually, I want to know what you meant." I snarl. He break out into an evil grin.

"You, you fit in that group of people who are annoying and clingy. You're stubborn and honestly, I am so glad you left me." Leo shoves me away and slams his cabin door in my face. I sit on the cold ground, confused.

"At least I don't fit in that group of people who are... are.... UGH!" I stomp away from his cabin and just fume a little.

"What did he say?" Nico asks.

"I'm annoying, clingy and stubborn." I snap.

"He lied to you." Nico says, a little surprise lingering in his voice. "I know that's not what he meant."

"What did he mean then?" I roll my eyes.

"Well, you are stubborn, he got that part right but that's not what he meant by 'people like you' and I can't believe he didn't tell you the truth." My brother was thinking aloud now, "Because I'm sure that would've hurt more. But if it would why didn't he tell you. Doesn't he want to hurt you? Maybe he doesn't. Maybe he wants you to think... no no no."

'Oh gods, Nico. Just tell me what he meant." I snap. He sighs deeply.

"You're easy to fall in love with but impossible to love. You push people away and act tough when you're honestly one of the most fragile people. You hold grudges and you are impossible." He explains.

"I am possible." I squeak.

"No, Jack, you're not. And you know I love you but you just... you're impossible." Nico reasons.

"You're right." I sigh, "Completely impossible."

"What?" Nico raises his eyebrows.

"Yeah." I agree.

"I'm-"

"Confused? Yeah, me too." I put my face in my hands and just groan.

"Jack?" Nico nudges my arm.

"Not now, Nico." I say, lifting my head up. I walk away, silently. He calls after me, but I don't care. I am impossible, after all.
    monster hunter
    monster hunter

Female

Post by monster hunter 5/21/2014, 5:34 pm

OH MY GODS! you are my hero for uploading! hero i tell you!hero! praise you!
    Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 7/1/2014, 1:46 pm

They find me in the archery. Piper sits down by the wall, knowing it's useless to try talking to me. Nico just stands in the door way, looking like he screwed up. I turn back to the target and aim. I was horrible at archery and needed to practice. I was just about to release the arrow when Travis Stoll popped up. I was so surprised, I let go of the string. He screamed and jumped aside, just missing getting shot in the face.

"Jeez, Jack, didn't know you hated me so much." He teased, walking over to me and throwing his arm around my shoulders. Nico growled, but I shot him a look. My brother backed down.

"Travis, you should probably get off me." I say, shrugging him off.

"Why?" He pouts.

"Because I have an older brother that can send you to the Underworld in less than five minutes." I laugh, walking towards Piper."Hey, cooled off."

"Look here, you can't keep going off like that." Piper snapped, "I get you're angry a lot, but you just need to use your anger and punch them in the face. Get a reputation."

"Oh, so, like this?" I walked over to Travis and sucker punches him in the nose. Piper cackled. "Kiss me one more time I swear to every god that I will rip your throat out." I step on his foot and walk away. Nico follows.

(Not done)
    monster hunter
    monster hunter

Female

Post by monster hunter 7/6/2014, 2:17 pm

that was awesome and the sucker punching thats is something i might do along with the threat but it will be a whole lot stronger and scary  Twisted Evil   Smile  oh and i love nico and the way he acts  Embarassed 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 5:07 am