A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+20
Komaeda
QMeetsWorld
Neyanna
lost shadow
tyler oakley
BlackJack123
proxyboy
LostCat
kaitycat4
daddeme
Snuffleasaurus
Not Matt Smith
barnesky
Kat315
BlackHawk
WolfGirl
SilverMoon
Trevor
Lady Arbitrary
Steve Rogers
24 posters

A Waterfall

WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5164
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

A Waterfall - Page 2 Empty Re: A Waterfall

Post by WolfGirl 7/4/2012, 10:03 am

Theo walked down to the river with Sinder. He wondered what would happen if he were to touch the Waterfall... Would it all freeze or only part of it? Hmm, he'd have to think on that. Right now, his gaze drifted to Sinder by his side.

ooc: mind if we bust in?

Post by Guest 7/4/2012, 11:08 am

Sinder strides in with Theo. She sits down on the edge of the river and takes her boots off. She dips her toes in the cool water. She would jump in, but she was wearing jeans and a white shirt, so no way.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 7/4/2012, 1:09 pm

Theo smiled over at her. He didn't dare to touch the water in case he accidentally froze it, and Sinder as well come to think of it. Instead, he sat next to her, legs folded under him, and rested his hand possessively on top of hers.

Post by Guest 7/4/2012, 1:26 pm

Suddenly, Sinder gets a great idea. 'I will be right back, don't go anywhere.' she tells Theo, then runs out.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 7/4/2012, 1:27 pm

"Erm, okay," Theo said, watching her leave. He wondered, slightly nervously, what her idea would be.

Post by Guest 7/4/2012, 1:33 pm

Sinder runs back in to Theo. She throws off her shirt and shorts to reveal a bikino underneath. She then slides into the water, hoping Theo didn't get a glance of her cut up legs.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 7/4/2012, 1:38 pm

I walked in, glad for once to be deaf so I could admire the beauty of the falls and not have to hurt my hears by the pounding water.
    OOC sorry, not trying to intrude. I'm posting with SilverMoon

Post by Guest 7/4/2012, 1:40 pm

OOC: It's fine.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 7/4/2012, 1:42 pm

Theo just passed out. Whoa. Sinder was a lot hotter than she gave herself credit for. He blinked so as not to stare too much and grinned at her, rolling over onto his stomach and scooting over to the edge of the water. "Five bucks I won't freeze it," he challenged her, half joking and half serious.

ooc: /face palm. kk.

Post by Guest 7/4/2012, 1:43 pm

"Then try it. I always thought that there was just some way you could control what you freeze." Sinder tells him, treading the water.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 7/4/2012, 1:45 pm

Perhaps it was all in the mindset and as Theo stared at the water he made himself believe that it would not freeze. When he touched it, it would remain fluid. He wasn't a monster. He reached down and plunged his hand into the river. The water was cold, but when he pulled his hand out, drops of water clung to it. It was liquid and not solid. He grinned broadly.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 7/4/2012, 1:45 pm

OOC sorry wolf I didn't mean to upset you
    BIC I leave

Post by Guest 7/4/2012, 1:47 pm

Sinder smiles widely at Theo. "You did it!" she exclaims happily.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 7/4/2012, 1:57 pm

ooc: WHAT!? I DIDN"T MEAN THAT AT ALL! LAST WISH!! :( :( :( :(
    bic:
    "Yeah, the problem being is whether or not I can keep doing it," Theo said darkly, shaking the water off.

Post by Guest 7/4/2012, 2:07 pm

'Just trust yourself!' Sinder says happily as she pulls Theo into the water. Whoops, he probably didn't know how to swim.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 7/4/2012, 2:10 pm

"Gaaack!" Theo cried as he was pulled into the freezing water. Thrashing his limbs, he somehow made it back to the surface and shook the water out of his hair. Moving his limbs seemed to keep him afloat, so he tried to relax, but he was still freaking out. "I can't swim," he gasped to her, looking around for something to hold onto. It didn't even occur to him to notice that the river water remained just that; water and not ice.

Post by Guest 7/4/2012, 2:19 pm

Sinder quickly swims over Theo and struggles to hold him up. She starts to sink under the water because he was so much heavier than her and she wasn't very strong. She tries her best not to panic, and keeps holding Theo up. Hopefully, she had at least thirty seconds of air.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 7/4/2012, 2:25 pm

Theo knew that Sinder wouldn't be able to keep him up for long. It just wasn't possible for a girl of her stature. He took a deep breath and ducked his head below the surface, finding her in the water and pulling her back the surface. Treading water frantically, he locked eyes with her. "Just tell me what to do," he told her, a faint plea entering his voice. He was scared. It pained him to admit it, but he was scared. Gods, he didn't want to die.

Post by Guest 7/4/2012, 2:55 pm

Sinder had died once, and didn't want to again. She was exhausted from holding Theo up and keeping her breath in for so long. She rolls over on to her back so she would stay afloat. 'Just....just...freeze.' she manages to say before fainting.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 7/4/2012, 3:10 pm

"Freeze?" was all he had time to say before he saw Sinder go under. "Sinder!" he yelled, letting himself sink down after her. Oh gods, no. It was all his fault. He couldn't let her die again! Not now, not when they'd gotten so far! His fingers closed around her wrist and he pulled her up to the surface. The shore. Head snapping around her found it. Keeping Sinder's head above water, he pushed her up onto it. Freeze? He shook his hair and frozen water droplets rained around him. Frozen... The ice on his skin hardened, cracked. Ice... The water in the river started to slowly turn hard. "Gods!" he gasped, rolling away from Sinder before he hurt her. His head hit a rock and he passed out, a thousand shards of ice splintering.

Post by Guest 7/4/2012, 3:35 pm

When Sinder awakes, she looks around for Theo. He must have......saved her. She spots his motionless body a couple yards away from her. She stands up and runs over to him. 'Theo!' she cries as she shakes him.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 7/4/2012, 3:54 pm

"Lemme sleep," Theo moaned, feeling gentle hands shake his shoulders. Tiny needles seemed stabbing into him. Ice. He hated it at the best of times. The hands were warm though and he forced himself to open his eyes. "Hey beautiful," he breathed, opening his eyes to see Sinder's slightly blurred face. At the moment, he half thought she was an angel and he was dead... but this was way too good to be death.

Post by Guest 7/4/2012, 4:23 pm

Sinder slaps Theo with all of her strength.'Stop looking at me like that, it is creeping me out.' she tells him.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 7/4/2012, 4:24 pm

"That hurt," Theo mumbled, eyes closing again. Ice, he was covered in it and she shivered without knowing he was shivering.

Post by Guest 7/4/2012, 4:33 pm

Sinder lets out a sigh. She reaches down and picks him up, slinging him over her shoulder. Her bone felt like it would crack at any second, but she toughs it out. 'You are in......no...condition to walk..' Sinder tells him, her voice cracking from the strain of keeping him on her shoulders.

OOC: Gonna post at his bunk, okay?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 7:01 pm