A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+20
Komaeda
QMeetsWorld
Neyanna
lost shadow
tyler oakley
BlackJack123
proxyboy
LostCat
kaitycat4
daddeme
Snuffleasaurus
Not Matt Smith
barnesky
Kat315
BlackHawk
WolfGirl
SilverMoon
Trevor
Lady Arbitrary
Steve Rogers
24 posters

A Waterfall

WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5164
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

A Waterfall - Page 3 Empty Re: A Waterfall

Post by WolfGirl 7/4/2012, 4:37 pm

Theo shook his head. "I can walk," he said thickly. "Put me down... I can... can..."

ooc: okay.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 7/8/2012, 7:46 am

Theo walked down to the waterfall, where he and Sinder had been a few days ago. He still was upset about the argument, but there was nothing 'bout it; she more than likely hated him. With a grimace, he stepped into the current, the swirling waters tugging at his boots. Even though he couldn't swim, he wasn't afraid of falling in for he could always freeze the ice around him. Moving to the next rock, he crossed the opposite back and tipped his head back, looking up as the roaring water came rushing down. Spray flew up, staining the gray rocks black. He shook his head, not knowing why he'd come. Maybe because this place now had memories of Sinder, but he didn't know. Turing his back to the falls, he sat down so that he was concealed by a large boulder. No one would be able to see him unless they crossed the river and then looked directly at him.

Post by Guest 7/8/2012, 7:54 am

Sinder walks into the area where she and Theo last met, well, besides their bunks. She sits down on the grass next to thr water, and slides into the river. She didn't even care about getting her clothes wet. She looks up to the waterfall and spots that it has a dark patch in it. Was it one of those cool caves that were hidden behind waterfalls? Sinder starts to swim over to the waterfall's base. Once there, she starts to climb up the rocky wall behing the water. The rocks were wet, and about halfway up, she slips. With a cry, she comes crashing to the water below. She lands safely in the water, but was dazed for a moment and the current whipped her into a rock. She yells out from the sudden pain in her chest. She frantically scrambles to get onto a rock, but fails at that also. Her breaths started to become faster and containing less air. She finally manages to get onto land, and with a final cry, she falls unconcious.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 7/8/2012, 8:04 am

Theo heard a cry, soft and sounding faintly surprised, and he recognized it as Sinder. Oh gods, had she fallen in? He shot to his feet, almost hitting head on a rock above and behind him. "Sin!" And there she was, half in and half out of the water. Almost hesitantly, he moved over to her, dropping to one knee. Her breathing was labored, but the pulse he managed to locate was steady. He picked her up, cradling her in his arms, and moved her farther inland. With a quick look around, he laid her gently on the ground in an upright position with her back to a tree. He was still wary though, still scared that he wasn't wanted anymore. Turning his back on her, he rose to his feet and moved over to the boulder he had been sitting behind and climbed on top of it, legs dangling over the edge. When he closed his eyes, he appeared to be only sleeping, but he was waiting anxiously for Sinder to waken.

Post by Guest 7/8/2012, 8:11 am

When Sinder arouses the first thing she notices was that she was sitting up. How had she gone from the water to the land? Did...someone. No. No one cared for her. If they saw her like that they would laugh and keep her like that. Then she spots him. Sleeping on a rock Theo. Somehow he was sleeping and sitting up straight at the same time. She rises to her feet, but collapses from the pain in her chest and now her right leg. The pain in her leg brought back awful memories. Memories of Alex. When she had lost her entire leg to a Manticore. A chill runs through her as she lays there. She needed help. She needed Theo. 'Theo!' she cries out.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 7/8/2012, 8:16 am

"I'm awake," Theo said, opening his good eye first and then the other. Hmm, she was sprawled on the ground, meaning that she had obviously tried to get to her feet. Since she couldn't stand, he could only assume that her leg was broken or her ankle twisted perhaps. She could have broken ribs too, but that was an entirely different story. Ribs, one could just suck up so it could always be something worse, especially knowing her. He stood up on the boulder and jumped down, landing lightly on the balls of his feet. "Need something?" he asked her casually, eyes hovering on her face before looking away.

Post by Guest 7/8/2012, 8:26 am

The sight of Theo made Sinder fill up with guilt. Shw stares up at him. 'I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for fighting with you. I'm sorry for yelling hateful words at you. I'm sorry about how much I worried you when I cut myself. I'm sorry you had to witness that. I'm sorry for everything....' Sinder tells him, still on the ground. She tries to stand up again, but just like earlier, crumples to the ground.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 7/8/2012, 8:31 am

Theo bent down and gently picked her up again, trying to avoid her injured leg. "Right, so I'm going to take you to the infirmary and get you patched up with some nectar. Okay?" he said, refusing to answer her. He didn't want to think about that right now. All he wanted to do was get her healed and then move on. Yes, he still cared for her, but this wasn't working. They needed each other in different ways that they didn't seem to be able to give. At least he could say he did his best. "Is that okay with you?" he kept on, trying to keep the emotion out of his voice, the worry, the pain he felt, the love that was still there even though he was trying to hide it.

Post by Guest 7/8/2012, 8:38 am

Sinder smirks at Theo. He was trying to hide how ge felt. Little did he know, it came out in his voice. When she heard his voice, it sounded afraid and full of love. Not cold and hard like he was most likely trying to achieve. She decides not to fight him. It wasn't worth it. She didn't want to fight with him anymore. She just wanted them to be at peace. She still loved Theo, but he loved her more physically than mentally. Well, that is what she thought. 'Fine. Take me to the infirmary.' she replies to him, making her voice sound plain as if she didn't have a broken leg and possibly fractured ribs.
    WolfGirl
    WolfGirl
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by WolfGirl 7/8/2012, 8:45 am

"Good," Theo muttered because he could tell by her expression that he was failing miserably at keeping his feels out of his voice, dammit. "You're not allergic to nectar, right?" he asked her carefully; he didn't want to accidentally kill her. Not only might he just kill himself if that happened, but he was trying to do everything he could to keep her alive. Her suicidal nature wasn't helping matters there, but there wasn't anything that he could do about that. She would have to decide for herself whether or not life was worth living. Forcing his feet to move, he walked to the edge of the river and willed it too freeze. As a thick sheet of ice covered the surface, he stepped out onto it and walked across confidentially. He reached the other side and, without looking back, left.

Post by Guest 7/8/2012, 8:55 am

'I'm not Alex. Other way around. I'm allergic to nectar and not ambrosia.' Sinder replies to him before being taken out.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2969
    Registration date : 2011-07-25

Post by BlackHawk 7/8/2012, 11:38 am

M. I walk in and take off my shoes and socks. I set them on the bank and take my shirt off, I wade slowly into the water and then dive into a deep spot
    Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1665
    Registration date : 2012-07-02

Post by Kat315 7/8/2012, 11:58 pm

I walk in with Skylar.
    barnesky

Male
    Number of posts : 81
    Registration date : 2012-07-07

Post by barnesky 7/9/2012, 12:00 am

I walk in with Marina
    Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Kat315 7/9/2012, 12:01 am

I pull off my clothes, so my bikini is showing, and jump in,pulling him in with me.

Last edited by Kat315 on 7/9/2012, 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    barnesky

Male

Post by barnesky 7/9/2012, 12:02 am

"Woahh" I shout, as i get situated in the water i take my shirt of, trying to do some damage control.
    Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Kat315 7/9/2012, 12:04 am

OOC: damage control?
    BIC: I laugh.

barnesky

Male

Post by barnesky 7/9/2012, 12:09 am

"Wow, I cant believe you did that." I say, as i swim closer to her.
    Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Kat315 7/9/2012, 12:11 am

"Haha how come?"

barnesky

Male

Post by barnesky 7/9/2012, 12:13 am

"Oh yea, your right, i can believe it." He smiled, finally reaching her and grabbing her around the waist.
    Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Kat315 7/9/2012, 12:17 am

I blush as he holds me. I put my arms around him.

barnesky

Male

Post by barnesky 7/9/2012, 12:18 am

As i have her in my arms, I make to kiss her quickly, pulling her closer, and squeezing her tightly.
    Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Kat315 7/9/2012, 12:27 am

I giggle and kiss him on the lips.

Last edited by Kat315 on 7/9/2012, 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    barnesky

Male

Post by barnesky 7/9/2012, 12:28 am

I smile in the middle of the kiss, not being able to help myself.
    Kat315
    Kat315
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Kat315 7/9/2012, 12:31 am

I wrap my legs around him and kiss even more passionately than before.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 5:24 am