A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+54
AustinCreed117
Cookies
Jordan
Ryn the Sylph of Heart
Lila Noel
Blaze
Whymsical
Jules
halfbloodsrule20
Seaweed603
Keeper_of_the_Dark
The Gaurdian
Crazy
Demiteria
LostCat
Aves
proxyboy
LynnZee
kaitycat4
Kat315
BlackJack123
Athenarox14
Ness99
daddeme
GavinP
Kendall
apollogods
Asimina
Kagami
WolfGirl
Kat The Reject
BabyDrew
Holly
Ben zexion
Amy Pond
anuklusmos
Aquamarine1234
Four
DaniElisa
mabel pines
pilot
Theseus12
Dez the Soul Reaver
Edgar Allan Poe
ellinechase
Mason
xXSpiritXx
Tyrannic
Steve Rogers
honey
Lady Arbitrary
Nemesis
nix
Catos
58 posters

Arriving at Camp

Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1355
    Registration date : 2011-12-11

Arriving at Camp - Page 11 Empty Incoming Egyptian

Post by Catos 3/24/2012, 2:45 pm

I reslung my backback over my shoulder and gazed into the oncoming sun. I turned my head to the right and saw the big pine tree, marking the entrance to the camp. I sighed and smiled, this was my new life. I blinked my eyes, the right one marked with the Wadjet Eye, my birthright. I began to walk up the small path through the forest towards the camp. It had been ages since I had last seen Shrike, and I couldnt wait to see that lovable b*stard again. I was near the camp gates when I heard a growling behind me. Instantly my smile faded, I hadnt killed the beast after all, now it was back for seconds. I drew my Egyptian styled celestial bronze sword and prepared for the beast to lunge. Then all of a sudden, it lunged, a huge beast, a greek monster, one of which I didnt know the name. It was a massive dog-like beast, and it came straight for me. I managed to duck away from its strike, but now I had been caught flat footed, this was anybodys fight. I decided to relax, and let my energy flow to my Eye. I felt its power engulf me, and then I knew what to do. I took a fighting stance and taunted,

"Come at me, if you dare!"

Arriving at Camp - Page 11 Empty Re: Arriving at Camp

Post by Guest 3/24/2012, 2:51 pm

"ill come" emily stands up
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 3/24/2012, 2:54 pm

I looked over to the new person, my eye blazing with royal power. I grinned, I had some assistance,

"Hey, could you help me out here? Kinda need some backup." My voice radiated with the authority that being descended from the great Pharaohs bestowed.

Post by Guest 3/24/2012, 2:56 pm

"sure" she walked over blue eyes deep as the sea, your slow emily leaves
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 3/24/2012, 3:32 pm

I grinned, golden light leaking from my eyes. The beast jumped at me and I lunged towards it. My sword collided against its hide, but didnt seem to do any damage. Through gritted teeth I yelled,

"Little help over here!"
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1433
    Registration date : 2012-01-27

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 3/24/2012, 5:29 pm

I sprinted into view, azizi at my heels, silent as the grave, our feet making no sound as they sped allong the grassy hill. I could see a boy about a year older than me with a weapon drawn, some sort of egyptian blade, and he was facing off against a rather large and resilient-looking hellhound.

I chuckled.

He obviously noticed me coming, and the hellhound snapped its head around to see me, and it growled.

"Bad boy," I said, thrusting my hands quickly into my coat, and then slicing them out as if I had two blades drawn.

In fact, I had thrown two of my many celestial bronze throwing knives at the tough beast. One simply rebounded off its metallic hard skin, but the other found its way into a chink in its armour-like body, and it stepped back a bit and howled loudly, obviously badly hurt from the simple strike.

I leaped to the side of the boy, and grasped the balck crystal on each of my wrists, and ripped them off to summon my black stygian iron daggers, with the gold encrusted handles, where the black crystal had moved to place itself at the bottom of the hilt. These were my favourite blades, and I would enjoy using them to slay this beast.

Azizi growled, ready to strike, and I snapped my head to the side to face the boy, using my good eye to examine him quickly before resuming the fight.

"Need a hand, brother?"
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 3/24/2012, 5:47 pm

I smiled, the magical light from my Wadget Eye wisping across the sky. I was about to introduce myself when I realized I recognised him. It was a boy from the orphanage back in Cairo. My smile turned to a slight chuckle,

"Hey dude! Long time no see!" I said. I pulled my strike back from the massive beast. I span around once and sliced into the huge dog, causing a small amount of black blood to pour from the wound.

"Yeah I would like a hand thanks, this guys massive and I'm having a little trouble." My voice eminated raw power, my very words sinking into his soul. I steadied myself and readied myself for another strike. My Eye was powering myself, and I felt my courage growing.
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 3/25/2012, 6:35 am

I felt slightly abliged to help this boy, but I was confused when he acted like he knew me. Noone knew me, apart from people who met me at camp. Was he crazy? I didn't know, but he sounded like a leader anyway, he knew what he was doing, and I felt my allegiance turn towards him.

"Of course," I grinned, before hearing more barking, and it wasn't coming from Azizi.

I turned, to see two large beasts leap out from the treeline of the forest, and bound towards us. Two more hellhounds, almost as large as the current one.

"Hm, these beasts seem to be attracted towards you, I hope you don't make it a trait of yours, otherwise I may have do to do something about it," I half-joke, before lifting my arm towards my face, and raising my eyepatch so my eye showed.

My eye was weirdly coloured, with the majority of the eyebeing completely back, with a small silver dot in the middle, rom which a dark energy seemed to begin to flow. It poured out of my eye, a black-purple but mostly transparent aura, which seeped from my eye into the ground in front of me, seperating itself into 6 areas. I remained focused, and from each of the 6 areas, a clawed skeletal hand reached out from the ground, getting a grip on the earth around it, and pulling its body out. They rose, 6 skeletons, each armed with a Stygian Iron egyptian-style sword. They made a spinetingling noise, with the bones making a constant clicking noise, they were formiddable opponents.

"Go forth, and slay these beasts like the wretches they are!" I shouted, and they followed my command exactly, rushing out to meet the enemy, 3 of them for one of the newcoming hellhounds, and the other 3 going to the other.

"Now, brother," I said to the boy. "Let us take out thier Alpha."
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 3/25/2012, 6:45 am

I nodded and raised my sword to the sky, my whole person glowing with royal light. I looked and saw the skeletons the boy had summoned, a son of Anubis or Osiris. Awesome! That light thing he did with his weird eye was almost as cool as mine.

"Sure thing Akins, on my lead," I chuckled. I then took a lunging stance, and lunged at the Alpha, my blade embedding itself into its leg. However it shook it off and I leaped back, a well drilled maneuver that I dont remember learning. I gritted my teeth,

"Some more help would be nice now!"
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 3/25/2012, 6:56 am

I lowered my eyepatch down again, covering my eye like before, then stopped, too stuneed to move. This boy just said my name. How in the name of Seth did he know my name?!

He tried a move to injure the Alpha's leg, but, although it succeded, it only really angered the beast.

"Some more help would be nice now!"

I snapped out of my trance, and leaped forward, shifting to a run, and moved my foot to look as if I was about to try a jump, but then shifted my weight to my side, and slid under the Alpha, raking my black daggers along its underbelly. I reappeared from the other side, and quickly rolled and got to my feet, jumping back for all it was worth to get a bit more distance from the beast. My blades had done a lot of damage to its belly, and the Alpha howled in pain, before shaking its head, and growling loudly at me, ready to pounce.

"Aww, did that hurt?" I mocked.
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 3/25/2012, 7:04 am

I smiled at the beast, he wasnt so tough. I shouted into the air,

"Nice one Akins! Thats my boy!" I sprinted up the the hound and attempted to hack at its legs, but it disappeared. I stopped in confusion,

"Where did it go?!" I yelled, before something hit me in the back. I fell to the ground, winded, as the giant dog lay on top of me. It had teleported? it attempted to maw at my face, but i parried its teeth with my blade. I couldnt hold out forever. My Wadget Eye burned black as the golden essence floating from my eyes increased.
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 3/25/2012, 7:14 am

I gritted my teeth once again, this boy should not know my name. Noone from my past life did, I hardly ever spoke to people, I had no friends apart from Azizi, so why did this boy act like he knew me!?

"Azizi, lend a hand!" I shouted, and the loyal jackal stormed towards the hellhound which had teleported on top of the boy.

Azizi leapt with all of his might, and tackled the Alpha, sending him straight off of Amen-Ra, and tumbling across the ground. The jackal got on top of the beast, and tried to rip at its un-armoured throat, but got backhanded off by the Alpha's paw.

I growled, noone hurt Azizi and got away with it. I ran towards the beast, daggers at the ready to strike the downed Alpha, but I felt something strong slam into my back. I was sent flying to the dirt, and I looked up to see another hellhound approaching me, fangs bared.

"Another one?" I murmed, before noticing the scattered remains of bone by the ground a fair bit away from me.

There was a pile of blackish-gold dust lying by them, indicating the defeat of one of the hellhounds, but this one was obviously a lot stronger and had taken out the rest of my skeletons.

I leapt to my feet, and brought my daggers to the front, ready to parry the beasts attacks. "Lets go then, scoundrel!"
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 3/25/2012, 7:21 am

I chuckled and stood back up, brushing mud and spattered blood off my clothes,

"Thanks mate!" I yelled, "Ill occupy the Alpha so you can take out the lackey. Their strength seems to be their speed and toughness, so you and Azizi gang up on the beast, attacking its flanks, AND AIM FOR THE LEGS! Once theyre down, just attack it until it perishes." I got up and lunged once again at the Alpha, ready to hold it off for Akins.
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 3/25/2012, 7:32 am

I felt obliged to follow Amen-Ra's command, and I called Azizi to me, and readying myself allowing the beast to make the first move.

The lackey leapt towards me, and I allowed myself to be taken towards the ground, but when it was on top of me, it stopped moving for a bit, and whimpered. One of my black Stygian Iron daggers had been plunged into its belly when it had made contact with me. Black blood mixed with gold dust poured out onto my hand grasping the hilt of the blade, and I felt relieved.

"Made a wrong move, lackey," I mocked, but then recoiled my head when it tried to reach out for me with its jaw and fangs.

I used my other hand which had the twin blade, to thrust deep into the lackey's mouth, stopping it in its tracks. The beast dissolved around my blade, and my torso became covered with gold dust. I got up, groaning, and dusted myself off, before wielding my daggers again, and rushing off to Amen-Ra with Azizi at my side to help him with the Alpha.
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9825
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

Post by xXSpiritXx 3/25/2012, 10:20 am

(Alice) i walked to Thalia's Tree only to see a fight waging between two boys and a pack of hell hounds.
    (Serena) i sighed "Are we getting involved?"
    (Alice) "Nothing better to do."
    (Serena) i ran straight towards the fight.
    (Alice) "Need some help?" i extended my arms, my bracelets became Katana. i slashed at the Alpha's legs as Serena ran past it. "instead of standing still how about we head towards Thalia's tree!"
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 3/25/2012, 10:38 am

I swished a couple of extra slashes at the beast before backing away slowly. I looked towards the newcomers and flashed my Wadget Eye at them. They should now understand my heritage. I yelled,

"I need everyone to surround its legs and attack them iat a steady rate." The power emanating from my words was tangiable, I hoped my wishes would be carried out.
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 3/25/2012, 10:42 am

I followed Amen-Ra's advice, and moved forward, then pivoting to the right, twirling, and slicing my black dagger along the Alpha's front, left leg, then sliding to the right, and using my other dagger to do the same to the back left leg.

I leaped back, and watched as the beast fell on its left side, exposing a large part of its underbelly.

"That's its weak point!" I shouted towards the girl. "Take it out while its down!"

Last edited by Dez on 3/25/2012, 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 3/25/2012, 10:48 am

(Alice) "Great." she rolled her eyes. i connected my katana to form my blade staff. I jumped off Serena's back and slid under the Alpha's stomach and thrust my blade into it's stomach.
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 3/25/2012, 10:57 am

I smiled, once again teamwork had saved the day. I strolled up to the dying beast, took my egyptian blade, and decapitated it in one fell swoop. I rested my blade tip on the ground and leaned on the hilt. I deactivated my Wadjet eye, the flaring lines retreating back to regular lines and the golden power stopped leaking from it. I asked,

"So who are you two then? I mean I know Akins here but who are you?"
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 3/25/2012, 11:03 am

(Alice) i stood up and dusted myself off "I'm Alice." she said with a hint of annoyance in her voice. "Serena."
    (Serena) i came over to her and sat down.
    (Alice) i pet her head.
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 3/25/2012, 11:06 am

"I thank you for your aid, sister," I said, walking over and offering my hand out for a handshake. "Of course, it was nothing I couldn't handle myself," I chuckled. "Now, this boy is new to the camp, so I assume should take him to Chiron?"
    Catos
    Catos
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Catos 3/25/2012, 11:06 am

"Alice? Pleasure." I smiled, first day, new friends,

"I detect a hint of annoyance in your voice, is something the matter?"
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 3/25/2012, 11:13 am

(Alice) "I'm not your sister." she said simply and shook his hand briefly. I turned towards the other boy. "I don't like....." she wasn't sure how to put it nicely so she was just going to say it "People who think they're better than everyone and can boss others around. that fight would've been finished swiftly if you had a better strategy."
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dez the Soul Reaver
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Dez the Soul Reaver 3/25/2012, 11:17 am

I felt slightly annoyed by Alice's statement, but retained my anger, a useful skill of mine.

"I'm sorry, it is simply the way I speak, being Egyptian," I admitted. "But, well met, all the same."
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by xXSpiritXx 3/25/2012, 11:22 am

(Alice) "I didn't mean to offend. I'm very particular on that subject. I have a twin sister and that's it." he didn't know her so he was oblivious to the fact that she was an overprotective big sister. "Nice to meet you." she gave him a kindhearted smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 9:13 am