A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+38
Panda Coffee
-Chris-
Amy Pond
GavinP
Holly
Zachary
daddeme
Tromokratis
Blaze
Ness99
Break
noel1298
Edgar Allan Poe
Geniosity
TheEyeofHorus
nix
Trevor
Arcas
Meghan Urie
BlackHawk
Aves
Chuck
pilot
Stuart35
Steve Rogers
Kendall
Skyler
Winkieface101
Mason
shortyy.xo
proxyboy
Samrenango
xXSpiritXx
Tyrannic
Nemesis
SonofChaos
Kelcin
Daniel
42 posters

Mount Olympus

Skyler
    Skyler
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 6146
    Registration date : 2010-07-17

Mount Olympus - Page 5 Empty Re: Mount Olympus

Post by Skyler 12/23/2011, 2:02 pm

"No, no actually I am good, I mean I don't mean to deny you, I just um.." I said my eyes wide.
    shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1740
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by shortyy.xo 12/23/2011, 2:02 pm

T-"Hi dad..I say giving him a gift..Merry Christmas."
    J-I walk up to Zues.."Where's Khoine?"
    M-"Hello Mother!I got you a gift." I say smiling.
    xXSpiritXx
    xXSpiritXx
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9825
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

Post by xXSpiritXx 12/23/2011, 2:03 pm

(Gwen) they didn't see me, i frowned and walked up to my father "Hey dad!" i smile at him brightly. i race up to him then stop "it's been awhile." i rock back and forth on my feet. "Can i have a hug?" i give him my best puppy dog pout but not getting my hopes up.

(Sofia) "let's meet up later Jack." i give him a warm hug and a kiss then look for my mom. After searching awhile i find her. "Hello mother." i say shyly and look at my feet. "It's...nice to see you." i can't think of much to say,my nerves getting the better of me. "you're as beautiful as daddy said you were." i give her a warm smile though i'm still on edge.

(Seth) As the Gods walk in i see my dad, and i catch my breath. i walk over to him quickly, because i'm anxious to talk to him for the first time but partly because i'm so nervous i'm starting to sweat. "Um...Hey dad."

(Skylar) "They're here!" i shout happily "Zane i'll meet up with you later." i call over my shoulder as i run to my mom. I come to a hault in front of her. "hello mother." i say full of love in a child like voice "I've missed you,it's so good to see you again." i grin "i think you got even more beautiful."

(Zane) "Ok." i reply though i know she can't hear me. i shake my head and walk over to my dad. i stand with my hands in my jean pockets and lift up my head. "hey dad." i say in a monotone voice. "It's been awhile,....how've you been?" i ask as if i don't have a real interest although i do.
    pilot
    pilot
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 11772
    Registration date : 2010-10-15

Post by pilot 12/23/2011, 2:04 pm

"Yeah sure." I said to John.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 12/23/2011, 2:05 pm

Chuck wrote:"DADDY!" Jaz shouted when she noticed him. She ran over to Hades and gave him a huge hug, no matter how much she knew it would annoy him.

Hades grunted when Jaz hugged him, feeling slightly... uneasy about the hug. Spirits shifted in his robes, and there was the sound of a scream. Hades quickly covered the screaming spot with his hand. "Hello, Jaz."

eric11 wrote:"he also gave me this"I said and held up the sword with the chain at the butt of the hilt.

I saw my dad"hye dad"I said nervous.

"any new tune lately"I smiled at him.

I nodded yes"and dad,thanks for the powers".

"well I did make him eat a lightning bolt"I said laughing exagerating the 'eat lightning bolt' part.

I looked up"it's the first gauntlet I ever made."

"Good for you," Ares said to him. "But theatrics and cool swords get you nearly nowhere in life."

Cratus cracked a knuckle, looking at Tray. "You're pretty short for a son of mine."

"Ah, no. Just more haikus." Apollo smiled. "Write any poems yourself?"

"You were born with them, no need to thank me. Thank genetics." Aeolus checked his cell phone.

"I'm sure," Thor replied a little dryly. "He'd be dead if he did."

"Mhm. Not very high quality, but if you made it some years ago, I assume it'd be a nice one." Hephaestus nodded slightly.

Agent LastWish wrote:"Oh, so how's life here in Olympus?" I ask
    I walk in. I walk up to Hecate. "Hello Mother,"

"I live in the ocean. I'm only visiting for a few days here on Zeus's request." Poseidon glared across the room at Zeus, who was talking to Astrape.

Hecate looked at Xana, eyebrow raised. "Hello."

Samrenango wrote:I smiled a bit. "Well that would be because I cAme to Camp Half Blood only a few days ago. That is when I found out I had Apollo for a father, and that I am demigod. " I replied to Apollo.

"Aah, I see. I remember claiming you." Apollo nodded, tapping his chin.

Mason Valley wrote:"Well, Hestia, Phil is my father" I say.

"I know many Phils," Hestia stated again, throwing a piece of lumber into the fire.

SonofChaos wrote:"I Noticed when she left me in the gutter" I say, But I didn't count on this Coversation to be long.

"I'm sure. And you survived, at least, which is good." Thanatos turned off the phone.

Skyler wrote:"No, no actually I am good, I mean I don't mean to deny you, I just um.." I said my eyes wide.

Aeolus chuckled slightly. "S'okay, Emma. If you need a boost, I'll give you one if you ask."

shorty89 wrote:T-"Hi dad..I say giving him a gift..Merry Christmas."
    J-I walk up to Zues.."Where's Khoine?"
    M-"Hello Mother!I got you a gift." I say smiling.

Apollo looked at the gift Tori had given him. "Well, thank you."

Zeus frowned. "She's by Athena's throne."

Aphrodite did a dramatic 360 degree turn to face Max. "Why, hello, dear. You look beautiful."

SpiritOfTheNight1224 wrote:(Gwen) they didn't see me, i frowned and walked up to my father "Hey dad!" i smile at him brightly. i race up to him then stop "it's been awhile." i rock back and forth on my feet. "Can i have a hug?" i give him my best puppy dog pout but not getting my hopes up.

(Sofia) "let's meet up later Jack." i give him a warm hug and a kiss then look for my mom. After searching awhile i find her. "Hello mother." i say shyly and look at my feet. "It's...nice to see you." i can't think of much to say,my nerves getting the better of me. "you're as beautiful as daddy said you were." i give her a warm smile though i'm still on edge.

(Seth) As the Gods walk in i see my dad, and i catch my breath. i walk over to him quickly, because i'm anxious to talk to him for the first time but partly because i'm so nervous i'm starting to sweat. "Um...Hey dad."

(Skylar) "They're here!" i shout happily "Zane i'll meet up with you later." i call over my shoulder as i run to my mom. I come to a hault in front of her. "hello mother." i say full of love in a child like voice "I've missed you,it's so good to see you again." i grin "i think you got even more beautiful."

(Zane) "Ok." i reply though i know she can't hear me. i shake my head and walk over to my dad. i stand with my hands in my jean pockets and lift up my head. "hey dad." i say in a monotone voice. "It's been awhile,....how've you been?" i ask as if i don't have a real interest although i do.

Aeolus looked at Gwen, sighing, defeated. He hated puppy dog eyes, so he just shut his own and opened his arms for a hug for Gwen.

Skadi looked at Sofia, examining her. She looked... pleasant enough. She let out a breath of icy wind. "You look beautiful too, Sofia. Welcome to Olympus for today."

Apollo strummed his guitar again, pausing, then looked at Seth. "Hey Seth. How ya doin'?"

Hecate looked at Skylar, a bit annoyed, but not at her. "I've missed you too, Skylar. Have you grown?"

Thanatos looked at Zane, shutting off his phone for a few moments. "I've been fine. And you?"

Last edited by Kendall on 12/23/2011, 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3181
    Registration date : 2011-12-21

Post by Samrenango 12/23/2011, 2:14 pm

I nod. "Well, what have you been doing lately? I hear you write haikus too..." I am interested to know more about my dad, Apollo.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 12/23/2011, 2:15 pm

Jaz backed up and grinned. "Hi Daddy!" She said giddily. "Just thought I'd come to say hi, because I wanted to." She had noticed the screaming, but she assumed it to be normal for her father. He was a GOD of the UNDERWORLD after all.
    Skyler
    Skyler
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Skyler 12/23/2011, 2:16 pm

I nodded silently
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9302
    Registration date : 2010-06-23

Post by Aves 12/23/2011, 2:16 pm

I walk in.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Mount Olympus - Page 5 Empty Mount Olympus

Post by Mason 12/23/2011, 2:17 pm

I look at Hestia. I wish someone would claim me. I walk away.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 12/23/2011, 2:17 pm

"You might not be glad to be here, but I'm really really glad you came," I gave him a hug
    I give an uneasy cough. "Well thank you for Orrontica. She is perhaps my only friend,"
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 12/23/2011, 2:17 pm

I laughed slightly"well do I have the strength part down?".

"it's a one of a kind to me,it brings back memories".

"so hows things going?".

"well it's pretty good in combat,I can switch from long range to short range.thoughj I personally perfer short range".

"no,not really".

"so what do you normally do?"I said my hair crackling with electricity without me knowing.
    shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by shortyy.xo 12/23/2011, 2:18 pm

T-"Your welcome."I smile."I wrote a new song."
    J-"Ok."I walk to Khoine. "Hello mom."I say smiling.
    M-"Thank you...im sure your more lovely though." I say sweetly..
    Stuart35
    Stuart35

Male
    Number of posts : 1852
    Registration date : 2010-01-12

Post by Stuart35 12/23/2011, 2:18 pm

I watch Nick walk away. "Where's he going now?" I ask Rachel.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/23/2011, 2:30 pm

Samrenango wrote:I nod. "Well, what have you been doing lately? I hear you write haikus too..." I am interested to know more about my dad, Apollo.

"Writing haikus, riding in the sun chariot across the sky. All the classic sun god stuff." Apollo shrugged, putting his guitar in its case.

Chuck wrote:Jaz backed up and grinned. "Hi Daddy!" She said giddily. "Just thought I'd come to say hi, because I wanted to." She had noticed the screaming, but she assumed it to be normal for her father. He was a GOD of the UNDERWORLD after all.

"Well, hello then." Hades patted the screaming soul back into place, and in a few moments it stopped. "Pardon my choice in robes. I thought most of them would behave, but apparently not."

Skyler wrote:I nodded silently

Aeolus checked his watch again, wondering what the weather was like.

Agent LastWish wrote:"You might not be glad to be here, but I'm really really glad you came," I gave him a hug
    I give an uneasy cough. "Well thank you for Orrontica. She is perhaps my only friend,"

Poseidon blinked, but hugged her back. "You remind me of something.... Sember."

"You're welcome...." Hecate narrowed her eyes slightly. Only friend? That was pretty sad.

eric11 wrote:I laughed slightly"well do I have the strength part down?".

"it's a one of a kind to me,it brings back memories".

"so hows things going?".

"well it's pretty good in combat,I can switch from long range to short range.thoughj I personally perfer short range".

"no,not really".

"so what do you normally do?"I said my hair crackling with electricity without me knowing.

Cratus folded his muscular arms across his chest, shrugging. "Not so much."

"Good for you." Hephaestus took out a piece of mint gum and popped it into his mouth, chewing on it.

"Just fine," Aeolus muttered.

"Long range to short," Ares snorted. "A true fighter sticks with one and if that fighter's opponent does the opposite, they'd find a way."

Apollo frowned. "Oh, okay then. Any... hobbies?"

shorty89 wrote:T-"Your welcome."I smile."I wrote a new song."
    J-"Ok."I walk to Khoine. "Hello mom."I say smiling.
    M-"Thank you...im sure your more lovely though." I say sweetly..

Apollo looked at Tori. "What's it about?"

Khione frowned at a block of ice in her hand, crushing it to look at Jake. "Hello."

Hecate tried to smile, but she failed. "Thank you, I s'ppose."
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2969
    Registration date : 2011-07-25

Post by BlackHawk 12/23/2011, 2:31 pm

I walk in and look at my father
    Skyler
    Skyler
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Skyler 12/23/2011, 2:31 pm

"I should go find eric..." I say
    Aves
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9302
    Registration date : 2010-06-23

Post by Aves 12/23/2011, 2:32 pm

I walk up to Nike. "Hey, Mom."
    SonofChaos
    SonofChaos
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3945
    Registration date : 2011-03-22

Post by SonofChaos 12/23/2011, 2:32 pm

I nodded " And it gave me an Earlier start to Violence than other campers." I paused, then said "Is she dead? or she just doesn't want to see me?"
    Stuart35
    Stuart35

Male
    Number of posts : 1852
    Registration date : 2010-01-12

Post by Stuart35 12/23/2011, 2:33 pm

"Let's go then," I motion for Rachel to follow me as I wheel over to Apollo. "Hey dad," I say to him.

I walk in and see my dad, Hermes. I walk over to my dad, grinning. "Hey dad, long time no see."
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/23/2011, 2:36 pm

Skyler wrote:"I should go find eric..." I say

Aeolus nodded. "Your boyfriend?"

Fly wrote:I walk up to Nike. "Hey, Mom."

Nike sighed, standing up from her chair. On her neck was various medals from sports competitions. "Hello, Riley."

SonofChaos wrote:I nodded " And it gave me an Earlier start to Violence than other campers." I paused, then said "Is she dead? or she just doesn't want to see me?"

"I don't think she's dead," Thanatos replied. "I haven't seen her on my lists."

Stuart35 wrote:"Let's go then," I motion for Rachel to follow me as I wheel over to Apollo. "Hey dad," I say to him.

I walk in and see my dad, Hermes. I walk over to my dad, grinning. "Hey dad, long time no see."

"Hey, John!" Apollo said enthusiastically, but when he saw the wheelchair, the enthusiasm dropped. "What happened?"

Hermes rifled through his bag, frowning. "Hey, David."
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 12/23/2011, 2:37 pm

I tapped my chin"its good for scorpions,better then getting stung"I said looking around.I then remembered how I built a charrito a while back.

I sighed making the black pendant hover out of my pocket"I baught this as a gift for a friend,I hope she lieks it"I smiled.

"well i like healing people and archery,especially archery".

"oh"I said a little upset"i'm sure you could crush alot of people with just one finger".

"so,any good atomitons lately?".
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2969
    Registration date : 2011-07-25

Post by BlackHawk 12/23/2011, 2:37 pm

"hey dad" i say nervously 'i wonder if he's proud of me' i think to myself
    shortyy.xo
    shortyy.xo
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by shortyy.xo 12/23/2011, 2:38 pm

Miranda-I rush in with my present."Hey mom!"I say handing her a large present wrapped in flowers and other plants.
    Meghan Urie
    Meghan Urie
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8246
    Registration date : 2010-07-29

Post by Meghan Urie 12/23/2011, 2:38 pm

ooc: late :'D and I'm actually posting!

I walked in and looked around. Is it bad that this was my first time being here considering I've been at camp for about a year?

I strolled in. I had know clue why I was there, just came 'cause... Well I could. My iPod was shut off and in my pocket for once.

Last edited by Meghan Urie on 12/23/2011, 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/7/2024, 3:28 am