A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+2
Kendall
cade
6 posters

im bored of getting killed by noobs at combat arms

cade
    cade

Male
    Number of posts : 107
    Registration date : 2009-12-07

im bored of getting killed by noobs at combat arms Empty im bored of getting killed by noobs at combat arms

Post by cade 12/7/2009, 8:10 pm

i was in school and i wanted to self induce some kind of being-john-malkovich thing ive been having lately so i picked the sea of monsters cuz im a fan of fantasy literature,i finished a day later and liked it so i looked for any Percy Jackson rpg forums and now im here
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

im bored of getting killed by noobs at combat arms Empty Re: im bored of getting killed by noobs at combat arms

Post by Kendall 12/8/2009, 4:14 pm

Uh.... hi?
    Rachel
    Rachel
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10586
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

im bored of getting killed by noobs at combat arms Empty Re: im bored of getting killed by noobs at combat arms

Post by Rachel 12/8/2009, 11:17 pm

Hi. I joined this site because I was sad when I finished the last book, because my favorite story was over. So now I'm here. Have fun!
    cade
    cade

Male

Post by cade 12/8/2009, 11:30 pm

what kendall am i wierd?well im here,im wierd,deal with it

and hi
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/9/2009, 2:48 pm

Lol. I was going to close this for spam when I saw it.... and I know crazier people.
    cade
    cade

Male

Post by cade 12/9/2009, 4:52 pm

good for you
    Kasi
    Kasi
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 4592
    Registration date : 2008-09-14

Post by Kasi 12/9/2009, 5:00 pm

OOH OH OH LIKE ME!!!!!! RIGHT RIGHT??? AND HELLO CADE!!!! im kasi!!!!!!! your awseomest chatbox mod in the WORLD! and am i crazy? Dont even ask!!!!
    cade
    cade

Male

Post by cade 12/9/2009, 5:03 pm

hi,and im not necessarily crazy ive just been having some kind of astral projection and i wanted to self induce it by reading
    Kristal Meth
    Kristal Meth
    Retired Admin
    The Dancing Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 5726

Post by Kristal Meth 12/9/2009, 6:56 pm

lol wow you sound smart since i sisnt understand half of your words in your first psot or ^that post.
    But so anywaysss Hey Im Tink or Tinkerbell
    O and i say lol ALL THE TIME!!!!
    cade
    cade

Male

Post by cade 12/9/2009, 8:02 pm

im not that smart i just specialize on paranormal phenomena and mythology
    Lena Lou
    Lena Lou
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1231

Post by Lena Lou 12/9/2009, 8:55 pm

so your... crazy.... I'm sorry, I'm a bit of a skeptic. (Ask Tink. She helped me with my English project....)
    cade
    cade

Male

Post by cade 12/9/2009, 9:05 pm

there are some things that science cant explain,humanity is becoming so smart they're forgetting the very things that got them here.that's my answer to skepticism
    Lena Lou
    Lena Lou
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lena Lou 12/9/2009, 9:11 pm

I refuse to believe anything without a scientific explanation. I was raised in a very scientific family. I went to the Galapagos Islands this summer, it proves anything that isn't already proven that humans evolved. Science can explain everything. The real Oracles at Delphi? They were hallucinating off of gas fumes. They weren't psychic.
    cade
    cade

Male

Post by cade 12/9/2009, 9:16 pm

people believe what they want to believe and want things to prove what they believe
    Lena Lou
    Lena Lou
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lena Lou 12/9/2009, 9:18 pm

You can prove that we evolved into the current human beings. You can't prove all that crap that "We were created by God blahblahblah..."
    cade
    cade

Male

Post by cade 12/9/2009, 9:19 pm

god doesn't need to prove ****
    Lena Lou
    Lena Lou
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lena Lou 12/9/2009, 9:23 pm

I really don't mean to offend anyone by this, but I really don't think there is a God. We created God to justify stuff, scare little kids, etc. I'm sorry if anyone feels differently, but I'm looking at the logical, scientific side
    cade
    cade

Male

Post by cade 12/9/2009, 9:34 pm

people created science to explain the things they couldn't,but there are still things they cant explain.no offense but until people get that through their thick heads,their scientific conquest for knowledge could end in an early judgment day/doomsday/end of the world whatever you want to call it
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 12/10/2009, 2:35 pm

Guys, don't argue.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 11:38 am