A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Taxi

nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Taxi - Page 6 Empty Re: Taxi

Post by nix 3/26/2012, 7:29 pm

OOC: To the courtyard? (:
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by honey 3/26/2012, 7:44 pm

ooc: Yesh.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3181
    Registration date : 2011-12-21

Post by Samrenango 6/2/2012, 6:59 pm

OOC: It's okay! C:

BIC: "Why, thank you!" I said, motioning for another cab to come to a stop. Now that I think about it, I don't recall Kat handing out a serious compliment to me before, until now. "You've never gave me a compliment before, Kat," I say, getting into the cab. I whistled for Sherlock, who jumped into the vehicle in a moment's time. I cracked open the plastic container of the peanut butter covered apples, and fed Sherlock a couple before the ride.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/2/2012, 7:04 pm

"I didnt? I didn't." Kat said thoughtfully. "Don't expect me to turn soft though," She said in a gruff voice.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 6/4/2012, 6:42 pm

"Whatever you say..." I chose the Odwalla juice from the plastic bag, thinking that wthe bag was made out of recycling products. "Princess," I added before opening the beverage and taking a long sip.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/4/2012, 6:44 pm

"Did you just call me Princess?" Kat glared at him, looking over her shoulder, a croissant stuffed in her mouth.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 6/4/2012, 6:59 pm

I grinned, and said playfully, "Yes... Princess," taking a bite out of my pear.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/4/2012, 7:02 pm

Kat shoved him back, but in a playful way too. She shook her head. "Do you want me to call you Prince Charming?" She demanded, looking over at him, finally managing to swallow down her croissant.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 6/4/2012, 10:16 pm

Mango Breeze wrote:Kat shoved him back, but in a playful way too. She shook her head. "Do you want me to call you Prince Charming?" She demanded, looking over at him, finally managing to swallow down her croissant.
    I chuckled, after getting my bite of pear down. "Hmm... I don't know," I say, half-serious. "But I think I'll call you Princess Kit-Kat," I decide, readying my brioche roll by tearing off the plastic covering. I took a bite, the cheese melting on the warmth of my tongue.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/4/2012, 10:20 pm

"Why Princess Kit-Kat?" Kat pretended to be offended, as she ripped open the packaging, and started digging in with her spoon, the creamy yogurt enhancing her taste buds.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 6/4/2012, 10:24 pm

"Because," I say, crossing my arms before setting down my brioches roll on my lap, which was clothed with hiking pants. "It's a cute name! Who doesn't want to be named after Kit-Kat chocolate?"
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/4/2012, 10:28 pm

"What does cute names have to do with me?" Kat huffed, actually now slightly offended. She didn't want to do a single thing to do with cute names, or cuteness, as she shoved a spoonful of yogurt in her mouth.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 6/6/2012, 6:23 pm

"Well..." I said, a bit shy to complete my next sentence. "You're a bit cute, now aren't you?" It was a rhetorical question. Suddenly, the two milky white patches on either side of my nose suddenly turned red as if fueled by a fountain. I've thought a lot of girls were cute though.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/6/2012, 6:30 pm

Kat glanced up, nearly choking on the yogurt, but she managed to swallow it down without really tasting it. She blushed, but it wasnt really able to be seen on her mocha colored skin. "Err...there arent any cute names for Spencer," She said meekly, and then looked horrified and disgusted with herself.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 6/6/2012, 10:42 pm

"Does that mean... You actually think I'm... I'm cute?!" I said, a bit shocked. Kathrianne Vander thinking Spencer to be cute? I would never have believed such a thing. It would be very surprising if this was true. It wasn't that I didn't think I was cute, I definitely thought that. Just so surprising...
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/6/2012, 10:46 pm

Kathrianne groaned. "Sometimes I'm too blunt for my own good, but in some ways yes," She admitted, brutally honest for this once, as she shoved another spoonful of yogurt, not really caring if she looked unattractive with yogurt trailing down her chin. It was some pretty good yogurt.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 6/6/2012, 11:16 pm

"So, what are those some ways?" I asked, pushing it. It's not everyday where Kat admits stuff like this, and when she does, I'd like to get the most out of it. I glanced at Sherlock, who was now taking a nap, one of his ears folded so it would cover one of his eyes. I took a long drink of e Odwalla juice, truly enjoying the raspberry and peachy taste,
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/6/2012, 11:24 pm

"I bet there is something in this yogurt," Kat glared down at the yogurt, as she polished it off.
    "In some ways? You look like some guy popped off the magazine covers..that are called...teenfun? Loserswithnolife?" She frowned, getting the names wrong. She gazed around, wary of monsters.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 6/9/2012, 2:08 am

I looked away, my eyes finding the floor of the cab. Now, I was a bit offended. "Is that a bad thing? Being a guy from a magazine. I'm not fake like those models, Kat." I sort of answer my own question. "Loserswithnolife? I'm not a loser, I have a life. In fact..." I trailed off. Nevermind.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/9/2012, 2:56 am

Kat chuckled. "I'm not sure what the magazines are called. I think it is called Loserswithnolife though. I meant you look as..er..handsome as the models that I glanced at.." She certainly felt awkward now, slightly exposing herself her softer side.
    "Anyways, are you done?" She glanced at the bottle he was sipping, as she wiped the yogurt off her chin with her sleeve, done with her own food.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 6/9/2012, 5:42 pm

"And now she thinks I'm handsome," I said, in a low voice. But not low enough that Kat couldn't hear.. "Yeah, I'm done," I said, louder, putting my trash away into the plastic bag. We were almost to the mountains now, that were covered in lucious green trees, for shade.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/9/2012, 6:08 pm

Kat's muscles rippled as she placed down her bag. She thankfully brought her iPod as she plugged in her earphones, not wanting to talk anymore. She blasted out her song, Teen Spirit or whatever it was called, by Nirvana. She tapped her fingers to the music, narrowing her eyes at a deer that trotted by, which was quite a distance from them.
    Samrenango
    Samrenango
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by Samrenango 6/10/2012, 6:53 pm

I heard the music blasting from Kat's headphones, even though the buds were in her ears. I recognized the song and the band Nirvana. The cab pulled into a clearing of gravel, which were filled with a few cars, mostly being pickup trucks. It was getting umcomfortably hot in the cab, and I was getting a bit clusterphobic, although I did not show of it. I stuck my hand out of the window, a breeze entering. It still was not enough to cool the cab.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/10/2012, 6:57 pm

"Are we here?" Kat said a bit loudly, her earbuds still plugged in, as she saw the clearing filled with the pickup trucks and the cab seemed to be slowing down.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 6/10/2012, 10:39 pm

OOC hey Mango, are we still going to RP at the lake?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 8:45 am