A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Halo Reach[Fanfic]

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Halo Reach[Fanfic] Empty Halo Reach[Fanfic]

Post by Mason 1/2/2012, 7:06 pm

"Master Chief, please don't make us" Carter complained. "It's either you kill them, or we die" Master Chief said getting his gun. Jorge came. "The Covenant are here" he said. Carter looked at the team. "Lets go" He said,and they all marched out. Jun walked in. "Covenant, so many like crazy, chief" he said "you must help". "After I'm done with Jorge" Master Chief said looking at Jorge. Jun marched out. "Yes, Chief?" Jorge asked. "Gonna need you to protect Carter, he is upset about leading the team into this" Master Chief told Jorge. Jorge nodded and headed for the door. "Your gonna need a gun and some bombs" Master Chief said.Jorge got the supplies and left. "Time for battle" Master Chief said to himself.
    "Carter!" Jun yelled as a Covenant shot her. Master Chief came. "Chief?" Jun asked. Master Chief shot an Covenant. "I'm here" Master Chief said. "All of us working together was the worst plan ever by the way" Jorge called out. Master Chief gave him the evil eye. "Look out" Carter said pointing out a ship. A bunch of Covenants came down. "Trouble" Master Chief said. He shot one. "Time to work together" Master Chief said. "I hate to admit it, but he is right" Jorge said. They all fought the Covenants. Carter got shot. "Help!" he yelled. Jun came over and bandaged his wound. Three ships came. "Run" Carter said. Master Chief hid behind a rock. They all needed a plan. Jorge came over. "Plan?" he asked. "We are gonna need help" Master Chief said. "From who?" Jorge asked, then Covenants came.

THANKS FOR READING-TIL CHAPTER 2
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Halo Reach[Fanfic] Empty Chapter 2

Post by Mason 1/2/2012, 8:18 pm

Jorge took out a grenade. "Eat blow up" he said and set it on the ground. Master Chief and Jorge ran. The grenade blew up, and the Covenants died. Kat came. "Kat, since when did you get here?" Jeorge asked. "Since I heard the Covenants were attacking" she replied.Master Chief looked at both of them. He knew uniting all of them were a good and bad idea. The Noble Team was a good team. But all of them, including him, together. It could blow up, or it could win against the Covenants. Carter and Jun came. "Master Chief, you got a visitor" Carter said. Master Chief nodded and left. He walked up too..... Dr.Catherine Halsey. "We've been expecting you" she said.

Master Chief looked at her. He bowed. "Yes, what is your need?" he asked. "To reunite The Noble Team and Spartan-II..." she started when she was interrupted by Master Chief. "I did already" Master Chief said. "With the rookies?" Dr. Catherine Halsey asked. "You never said anything about that" Master Chief said. "I just did" she replied smiling. Then she disappeared. The people of The Noble Team came."Everything okay?" Carter asked. "No" Master Chief replied "I have to make a deal". Master Chief walked away. "Wonder what he is up to" Carter said. They all waited to see what would happen.

Master Chief walked up to a car, with a guy inside of it. "Blastin' idiot stole my car" he said. Master Chief walked up to the car's driver seat."Yo, this is my ride" he said. "But, we have business to do" the guy said getting out of the car "I'm Buck". "I'm Master Chief Petty" Master Chief said "at least I get to know you before I blast you". Buck got a pack of cigars. "Care for one?" he asked. "I don't smoke, plus I doubt you'd live long enough to see me smoke even if I did" Master Chief said. "Listen big mouth, I got a crew" Buck said. "Called what, Pretty Girls Do Make-up?" Master Chief asked. Buck got out of the car. "You feel like dieing today, Chief Pretty?" he asked. "It's Petty, and no, but do you? Enough talk" Master Chief replied. He got a gun and tried to shoot him, but Buck dodged it. "I want you too meet my crew" Buck said. "Pretty Girls Do Make Up?" Master Chief said.

THANKS FOR READING- TIL CHAPTER 3

Last edited by Mason Valley on 1/3/2012, 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Making it longer)
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Halo Reach[Fanfic] Empty Chapter 3

Post by Mason 1/4/2012, 4:11 pm

Buck got bullets. "C'mon boys, meet Master Chief Petty" he said, then he shot the gun, a bullet exploding in the sky. Men came, dressed like Master Chief, but a little smaller. "Meet the rookies" Buck said. "Your the leader of the rookies?" Master Chief asked yelling."Yes, heard you need, ah, a team of rookies?" Buck asked looking at Master Chief, then Kat came. "Afraid we got trouble, a Covenant, a giant one, just about knocked out all of us, except me" she said. Master Chief looked at Buck. "We'll talk later" he said and ran off with Kat. Buck looked at his rookies. "Who wants to show them who's boss?" he asked them.

Master Chief and Kat ran. "When and where did the team get hurt? Most important, where did the giant Covenant come from?" Master Chief asked. "Those are all good questions I can't answer, mostly because it happened too quick for me too see" Kat said. They stopped when they saw a 60 foot tall Covenant. The Covenant looked at them with delight, but also with that looked that says your dead meat. Kat looked at Master Chief. "Plans would be good" she said. "We have to cut off its head" Master Chief replied. "How?" Kat asked, when its head fell off. Buck and some rookies came from behind the Covenant. "Did you just...." Master Chief started to ask when he was interrupted by Buck. "Kill the giant Covenant? Yes" Buck said. "How did you cut off its head?" Kat asked. "You know how they say 'a magician never reveals his secrets'? Its kinda like that" Buck replied. Master Chief turned around. "So,wheres the team?" he asked Kat, ignoring Buck.

........ Kat searched a cave."Not here" she said, talking to Master Chief through a walky-talky. Master Chief was searching an area around a lake. "Not here" he replied. Then he turned to Buck not doing any work. "You could help us" Master Chief said. "Whats in it for me?" Buck asked. "I'll let you have my car" Master Chief mumbled. "Fine" Buck said, starting to search "hey whats this". "What?" Master Chief asked. Buck showed him a gun with a necklace wrapped around the trigger. Master Chief walked over to him to check out the sight when he heard "BOOM!" in his walky talky.

THANKS FOR READING- TIL CHAPTER 4- JUST WONDERING, DOES ANYONE REALLY LIKE MY STORY? OR HAVE ANY ADVICE FOR IT? :D
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Halo Reach[Fanfic] Empty Chapter 4

Post by Mason 1/4/2012, 6:12 pm

Master Chief raced over to the walky talky. "Kat?!?!" he said. "Eh...eh... uh" Kat replied. Buck walked over to Master Chief. "Is the girl alright?" he asked. "Listen to her, idiot!" Master Chief replied. Buck looked at Master Chief angry, but he got over it. "Hello, Chief, looking for Kat and the rest of the team? Well then we got business to discuss, as in bring me Falcon, and we will trade, and well, if you don't trade in the next 5 days..... your friends will have a very very long rest" a voice said on the walky talky. "Who are you? And where to trade? Who is Falcon?" Master Chief asked. But no answer. Buck looked at Master Chief. "You need something to help you calm down" he said "cigar?". Master Chief looked at Buck. "Do you know a Falcon? And we discussed the cigar thing already" Master Chief said. "Falcon... Falcon.... no idea" Buck said. Master Chief sighed. "I'm gonna go find the cave Kat was searching, maybe the guy is still there" he said, then he left Buck.

Master Chief found a cave. "Here" he said walking in. The place was dirty and smelled like poop, but it was as big as 200 airplanes. Master Chief searched, when he found pictures. "Lets see if theres a Falcon guy here" Master Chief said, when he heard a noise. "Who goes there?" the voice yelled. Master Chief hide behind a rock in the corner. "Hello" a voice said, Master Chief looked, and there was a guy standing right there. Great next thing I need is Buck to come here and save me Master Chief thought. The guy looked at Master Chief. "Lets go" he said. Master Chief followed.

They came across a room with books. It was huge. "Welcome to the Library of Evo" the guy said "tea?". "No thanks, more like who are you?" Master Chief asked. "G'dawg" the guy answered. "Really?" Master Chief asked. "Yup" G'dawg said. Master Chief sat down, when a man came in. "He's here" the man said. "We are ready to... make him go night night" G'dawg said.

THANKS FOR READING- TIL CHAPTER 5

Sponsored content

Halo Reach[Fanfic] Empty Re: Halo Reach[Fanfic]

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 7:35 am