A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

David's bunk

Nero
    Nero
    Senpai

Male
    Number of posts : 864
    Registration date : 2012-01-28

David's bunk Empty David's bunk

Post by Nero 1/29/2012, 3:23 pm

I walk in and unpack everything ''wow nice place'' i walk over to my bed and lay down starin at the ceiling
    Nero
    Nero
    Senpai

Male
    Number of posts : 864
    Registration date : 2012-01-28

David's bunk Empty Re: David's bunk

Post by Nero 1/29/2012, 3:27 pm

i get up and walk over to my bag and pulls out necklace that i had snaps necklace on and walks on outside to explore camp
    Lady Arbitrary
    Lady Arbitrary

Female
    Number of posts : 1992
    Registration date : 2011-12-09

Post by Lady Arbitrary 6/15/2012, 6:51 pm

Kitty walked into David's bunk and wrote him a letter:

Dear David,
    Before I start this, I need you to know that I love you and would never do anything to hurt you. But I need you to understand that I have to do this:
    I'm going to leave camp. I can't stay in this box of a place forever, and I need to see the real world at it's finest. I never see you anymore, though, and our relationship has been strained as of late. I'm so, so sorry, but this is the right thing to do. I might come back someday, but until then, please think of me. I wish I could tell you to this in person, I really do, but this is the best I can get for now. Please try not to think too badly of me. I love you.
    Love,
    Kitty

Her eyes were gettting teary towards the end of the letter, but she knew she had to do this. Then, she folded the note, kissed the front of it, and left it on David's bunk. She left quietly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 8:09 pm