A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

grassy plain

Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female
    Number of posts : 2138
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

grassy plain - Page 2 Empty Re: grassy plain

Post by Lady Reyna 2/4/2012, 5:54 am

"Me too, but I think we should head back to camp, I thought I heard something in the bushes, the spray is probebly wearing off." I say.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 14636
    Registration date : 2011-10-12

Post by Nemesis 2/4/2012, 5:55 am

"alrite,lets go"i grabbed her hand and left with her.

ooc:to her cabin.
    Lady Reyna
    Lady Reyna

Female
    Number of posts : 2138
    Registration date : 2011-11-09

Post by Lady Reyna 2/4/2012, 5:56 am

I left with him.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 7/13/2012, 10:21 pm

I walked into a field in New York, with Terron loosely wrapped around my forearm.

Look at this, it must be crawling with rats. Here, put me down, Ben. I made a face and put Terron on the ground. He glanced around, and then slithered away.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/13/2012, 10:24 pm

I walked into the grassy plain, this was my dads territory since it had an open view to the sky, along with other sky gods exc., still part of his territory.I looked up, I started to remember that prayers made the gods stronger, so I closed my eyes and simply sent a good luck prayer for my dad, maybe he heard it and thought I was an idiot or something but whatever.I looked at the sky once more, maybe I can make thunder rumble in the sky since I could make lightning bolts.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/13/2012, 10:35 pm

Terron came back a few moments later, hissing and looking... fattened. I frowned at him as he said to me, Good eating, here, Ben. You should bring me here more often.

I snorted, shaking my head at him. "I don't like going out of camp often, Terron. You know that."

But camp's boring, he whined to me, slithering onto my foot. The rabbits there are a bit too cautious, y'know? They hide from me as soon as they hear me slithering. That's unfair. And nobody seems to like me around; they freak out and run off when they see me, or some idiot tries to catch me.

I glared down at Terron, folding my arms across my chest. "Why would I ever listen to you?"

'cause you love me.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/13/2012, 10:44 pm

I held my hand up to the sky, my dad told me thunder is the sound Lightning makes, so if I made lightning stay at bay in the sky then it would make thunder.I focused and then there was ferocious rumbles of thunder, but I had to keep the lightning bolt in the sky to keep the thunder rumbling, this was cool.I should do this more often, it makes me feel in my element when thunder rumbles and Lightning strikes.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/13/2012, 10:49 pm

There was thunder rumbling close to us, but whatever. If I got soaked when I got home, I could always get a cold and have an excuse not to leave the cabin. Terron was glancing skyward, his forked tongue flicking in and out of his mouth. I don't think it's gonna rain, Ben.

"And why not, Mr. Snake?"

That lightning bolt is staying still in the sky. That might be godly intervention, or demigodly intervention.

I snorted, glancing at my watch. "Those are pretty dramatic titles for powers, Terron."

Well, you can't truly expect me to sit back and say that lightning bolt is just somebody using his power. You need to be dramatic, girl.

I shook my head, rolling my eyes. "Don't say that to me."
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/13/2012, 10:55 pm

"sweet, I wonder what would happen if I touched a lightning bolt, except not for just a quick moment" I said out loud, not caring if some one heard me or not.I lowered my hand slowly which made the lightning bolt follow my motion, it slowly lowered towards me and I stopped it a couple of inches away from me, to keep it at bay from it's wild nature gave me a straining head ache.I put my hand close to the bolt, it wasn't really the electricity from it that bothered me, it was just the heat of it, it was mostly electricity so it didn't bother me as much, so I just sent the Lightning bolt back to the sky. sitting on the grass to calm my nerves.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/13/2012, 11:02 pm

I paused, listening to somebody talk about what would happen if he (the voice was a boy's) touched a lightning bolt. Oh, that's easy, I thought to myself. You'd get shocked, burned, and maybe even killed -- if you tried to touch a lightning bolt on purpose, it'd suit you right.

Terron slithered away into a patch of grass, and then came back suddenly, hissing, There's a boy nearby.

I rolled my eyes, not bothering to look as I glanced around us. Hmm... This was definitely my home territory -- it was pretty dark. Shadows were my thing, being a child of Kuk and all. Aah, the perks of being born.

Are you even listening to me, Ben?

"Nope."

That's hurtful, then. But I know you love me--

"Terron, don't," I warned him, glowering at him through the dark.

-- I know you care....
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/13/2012, 11:14 pm

I heard a slither and hiss nearby, weird, I looked over to see a girl with her snake or something, xeanorth was much bigger, I tapped my coat and he came slithering from my sleeve, looking around he slithered to the ground and left, probably to go eat some rat or something.I electrified my hand and listened closely to the electricity sound, it was streaking, like a bunch of birds chirping.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/13/2012, 11:23 pm

Terron stopped singing as I sat down on the grass, sighing contentedly to myself. Peace and quiet -- the best things ever. I held out my hand to him, and he slithered onto my arm and wrapped himself loosely around my wrist.

So, Ben. Where did you go a week ago?

"Graveyard," I replied, shrugging as he glanced around the plain. "Visiting my grandma's grave."

And Mrs. Atkinson's, correct?

"As usual, Terron. You like her gravestone a lot."

It's a very nice gravestone indeed. It's rare to see nicely carved snakes on a grave stone, especially nowadays. They burn the bodies and put them in jars... Ugh.

"Disturbing to you, huh?" I noticed he was wrapped around my watch too, hiding the clock face from my view. Ugh, Terron.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/14/2012, 12:05 am

I looked over to the girl, she had dark brown hair and dark eyes"Hi" I called to her, stopping the electricity flow in my hands, the sky was getting dark now.Xeanorth came back"Hey Blazzzzzer, I had a good meal" he said to me, his lisp was hilarious.I started to whistle to myself an old tone, forgot where I had heard it from, maybe my moms old shows she use to watch.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/14/2012, 12:10 am

I glanced over, feeling a bit annoyed when that boy over there decided to acknowledge my presence. Ugh. Why couldn't I ever be alone out here? I sighed and called back, "Hey." What the Hades was I supposed to say now? I decided to leave the boy to do the talking; I wasn't a fan of keeping up conversations. Terron was slithering off my arm and towards a small patch of rustling grass.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/14/2012, 12:25 am

"so, what are you going out here?" I asked, couldn't make much conversation, I should go back to camp soon, it's getting late and monsters would come out soon.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/14/2012, 12:27 am

"Getting away from a camp and all the idiots in it," I replied, holding my hand out to Terron as he slithered back to me. He wrapped himself loosely around my wrist, glancing around in the dark.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/14/2012, 12:29 am

"oh, well, whats up?" I asked, I was bored to death at the moment, so making conversation may lift that, or not.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/14/2012, 12:31 am

"The sky, our apparently-decaying atmosphere, the stars, moon, sun." I patted Terron on the head as he slid onto and across my shoulders, his to gue flicking in and out of his mouth.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/14/2012, 12:58 am

"funny way to put it" I said not taking her statement literally, maybe she came here looking for solitude her something, she seemed like the dark type.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/14/2012, 1:07 am

"Eh. Well, you'll get to know a lot of funny people in life, I can tell you that." Terron was slithering down my other arm, only to coil up beside me on the grass.

Am I one of those funny people?

"Terron, you're a snake. Shut up."
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/14/2012, 1:14 am

"eh, met plenty already, a few enemies and a few friends, guess i'm balanced out I guess, except my enemies are mostly Thanatos kids and a demi-titan named Chris".
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/14/2012, 1:20 am

I snorted at the mention of a Demi-Titan. Could I ever get away from those kids? "Sounds like a dandy time, then. Who are you?"
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/14/2012, 1:38 am

"Blazer Shock, son of Thor, and you?" I asked her looking at the sky, it was night now.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 7/14/2012, 1:48 am

"Benji Du Franson, daughter of Kuk." Hm. A Norseman and an Egyptian -- we were both outsiders in the camp, whether we acknowledged that or not. We weren't Greek like the majority of the camp.
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Nemesis 7/14/2012, 2:52 am

"ah, so we are both outsider to the rest of the camp then" I said scratching my head.I looked around and it wasp itch black outside, I should head back in a couple of minutes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content