A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

(fanfic) ace, the gun man

(fanfic) ace, the gun man Empty (fanfic) ace, the gun man

Post by Guest 2/22/2012, 10:32 pm

as i stroll through this town, arango, i pull out my gun from it's holster, quickly studying it's sight, wondering why i was carrying it around arango again. i dont know why but there is a strange aura coming from this town, darker than usual. my left arm falls numb, as it normally does when evil approaches. i quickly yell out "hey, show your self you foul soul." just as soon as i said that a figure showed itself behind me. "well hello there arekkuso, the mysterious gunman that strolls these streets once a month. thats a beautiful gun your holding. why don't you show me what it's pitiful bullets of copper can do." he said to me. i quickly responded "you don't know what ur up against, beast, haha i have something to show you." i quickly shoot him in the gut. "these bullets arn't like anything you've ever seen. you ever felt the lords cross drilling into you, foul vampire!" he stumbled back shocked that i would be carrying anything like this. "y..you son of a.." he tried to finish before i cut him off with a shot to the heart. "let's not bring my mother into this, please. she never done nothing to you and your kind." i walk away feeling my arm return to normal. i walk away from the pile of dust he dissolved into. "haha who's coming down these streets now?!" an old man, bout the age of 78, shows up from the shadows. "you are a vampire hunter, are you not?" he asked calmly after seeing the scene from before. "i am not sir. i am simply just another human who just so happens to know who to shoot and who to let live." i chuckled lightly. he looked at me, embaressed to have met me, "you have yet to shoot yourself then, vampire!" he pulls out a gold cross, crafted from pure gold and mixed with shards of silver. "sir i do believe you have my presence mistaken, i am not a vampire. guess you would be right to call me a vampire hunter. but in the phrase means so much more than interpretted. i am a hunter, and i am a vampire. but i am servant to miss lucia." he looked at me, calming his hand, he spoke to me "you are miss lucia's servant. miss lucia of the arango department of sin?" he put the cross back into his jacket, and slowly started to walk towards me. i stepped back, putting the gun back in it's holster, "yes, sir i do believe that is what you humans call it. it is actually called the hunters organization. leave the cross over by that statue." he stopped and placed the cross by the statue of rock, and continued to walk towards me. i grinned slightly. "so what has lucia asked for you to do this time? arek?" he asked. "she sent me out to walk the streets of this land, she wants me to destroy this lands evil, and return it to the safe haven for many men and many more to live happily and peacefully." i replied silently. "well well. this is quite interesting, i applaud her request of you. but could there be room for a little accomplice? i would really like for you to say yes." he stated boastfully. "sorry sir, but you are far to old to acompany me through these streets." he replied "sorry i didn't mean myself. i meant my daughter, luna." i looked at him surprised "you're going to trust a young family memeber of yours with a vampire like me? well, i would normally decline your request, but you trust me enough to send family with me, so i accept your offer with gratitude." he said "alright, dear would you come out and show yourself to the nice young man." a girl walked out from the shadows, wearing a hood and cape. she pulled the hood back and looked at me smiling. "hello arek. i am luna, i am only 17, but i know how to handle myself like you do. i am excited to travel with you." i looked at her with great interest, "don't get to excited, your days as a human are coming to an end. if you wish to travel with me, you must be a vampire as well." the old man looked at me shocked "sir arekkuso, dark traveller, you must'nt hurt her in anyway that would be permanent. the vampirization method is terrible, ungodly to say the least." "silence old timer, you know as well as i do that travelling with a vampire is unspoken of, if she stayed human and traveled with me, she'd be gunned down. i may only be 16 but i know what must happen." he looked at her, and looked away. she said "if it is to be done i will allow it. but if we travel together as two vampires, you must allow me to carry the amulet and gun i wish. and you will have to buy them for me." i looked at her, pulled out a pack of cigars, and lit one up. "i will buy them and anything else you will need to travel with me. and you will walk with a debt to me." she replied "if that's what must be done, it will be done. but i will owe a debt for the extra things that i will need, not for the amulet and gun. alright?" i grinned "haha then it is done. i will buy the first 5 packs of ammunition that you will need, but the rest you will pay for yourself." the old man walked away grabbing his cross and his hat. she smiled again, and walked closer to me. i showed my teeth to her when she got up to me, then i got close and slowly dug my teeth into her neck. she cried in pain. "alright it is done. you have the power i have, hope you enjoy it." she fell into my arms trying to regain her balance from the pain she suffered. "let's go then, hehe i can't wait to get started."

end of chapter one.

(fanfic) ace, the gun man Empty Re: (fanfic) ace, the gun man

Post by Guest 2/22/2012, 10:33 pm

(chapter 2)

so, i've been giving the job of babysitting this new vampire girl. she doesnt know it yet, but, she will soon pass out, sadly if i cant get her to a room in time i'll be carrying her and fighting the whole time. she is not that heavy, it's the shooting that will get on my nerves, "arek? what are you thinking about?" she asked quietly. i looked at her worried "well it's getting bright out now, and since your a newborn. we should go get a room so you can stay out of the light." she replied "ok, will this be added to my debt?" i laughed and said "no luna, all hotel or housing payments are all on me. you just owe for the things that you want." she giggled and said "alright let's go i know a great place, only charge 10 Kon and it's really, really good." she grabbed my hand and started dragging me to wherever, until she suddenly stopped. "a..arek? what is that guy?!" i looked up at the man who had been sharpening his fangs. he said "hey yo arek! what took you so long? haha who's this little princess, hopefully not someone you already sunk your fangs into." luna stepped back scared as i stood up, "so your back down round here huh? boy it's been quite sometime since i've seen your ugly face around here." he stopped smiling quickly and yelled back "your the only ugly son of a.." i cut him off there."when you gonna learn to stop bringing my mom into this, every damn vampire that shows up here always, always says that. it's getting on my nerves. uko! what are you here for anyways?!" uko stepped back surprised i remembered his name. "h..how did someone like you remember my name?" i looked at him and started laughing loudly "hahaha you'd have to be pretty damn stupid to forget your own brother's name. i dont know why you'd think for a second i'd forget that your my brother and your name is uko. oh, and uko, making fun of your own damn mother aint healthy ya know. you could end up in a lot of trouble with the wrong people." uko looked at me and laughed, i quickly pulled my gun out from it's holster and had it pointed at him real quick. luna looked up at my eyes, which changed from blue to a dark purple. she jumped up at my arm and screamed "no arek, no, dont shoot him. he doesn't deserve it." i looked down at her, my eyes turned a bloody red "do you have any idea what that monster did?! do you?! he shot mom with her own special gun, and he did it on purpose to. becuase when he shot her he went to shoot me too." uko looked at me "brother i did not point the gun at you. i looked to you hoping you could help me, i did something wrong. and your my big brother, i always looked up to you. and when you were bitten by vampires and almost killed. i am the reason your still here. do you remember the scar on your left arm.when it goes numb evil is nearby, that was a vampire radar spell that mom taught me. she taught me to hunt vampires like you. and then came the day you left. you gave me your room, and you left me these." he pulls out a necklace with a moon emblem, a gun, and peice of paper. "you said that you would open the paper for me one day, when i found you. so could you please open it now?" i looked back at him, my eyes turned back to blue, luna smiled lightly still clinging onto my arm. "come here then. bring the letter, the gun, and the necklace." he walked over and gave me them. "luna get off my arm, i won't shoot him. you can hold the gun if you don't trust me." she quickly grabbed the gun from my hand. i cut the letter open with the necklace, then handed him the letter, then i quickly took the necklace and wrapped it around the gun in a way that the moon was sticking to the grip of the pistol, and handed him the gun. "i was hoping i didn't have to do this part for you, i was kind of hoping you would figure out what the gun an necklace were for. haha but i guess some minds aren't as fully developed as mine, haha" uko looked at me "your more of an idiot than i am, asshole." i glared at him, "don't start with me we all know how this very well could end." luna looked at me worried "arek? it's getting light outside, and i..i'm f..." she couldnt finish her sentence. "luna are you ok?" i asked, as she suddenly fell over. uko caught her before she fell, "is she a newborn?" "yes she is and we need a place to stay!" i replied. uko grinned and pulled out some papers, he threw them around and as soon as it happened, we appeared at an old house. "you can stay here from the day brother." "you do realize that once newborns pass out they go blood crazy, and when she wakes up she will attack you and drain you of all blood." i said. he looked at me and laughed, "i will be out killing the vampires all day brother." i said "i'll go with you then, i aint felt the sun's heat for a while, i miss it." he looked at me and grabbed luna and walked her inside, and came back out with a cape specially made with my own preferences. "here brother this should be good, it protects you from the sun, but it's a full body cloak. so it gets a bit hot." i looked at him confused "you do realize that i am always cold. i am dead." he looks at me distrubed a bit "brother, you know i dont like you talking like that it kind of scares me." i looked at him disappointed, then i put the cloak on and walked off. "brother are you coming or not, i'll leave you behind." he runs after me screaming "wait up brother!!" i started running and laughing.

end of chapter two

Post by Guest 2/22/2012, 10:34 pm

chapter 3

so me and uko have been out for 5 hours so far killing any bright day vampire, which is a vampire that only hunts when the sun is out. i hate them because they're everywhere, uko seems to have been shooting for a while, he is like an assassin, he always gets the hit whether he's looking at them or not. I've killed plenty more than he has though, but that's because im part of Lucia's hunter organization, and i hunt day and night. "brother? what are you thinking about now?" uko asked, to which i replied "thinking about how good you are with that gun. it's impressive to watch someone like you shoot like an ace." "what's that mean?! did you think i was a bad shot? you taught me how to shoot, remember?" he exclaimed angrily. i laughed "yes i know i taught you, but your skill is insane. i never taught you to shoot without looking. you did that yourself, that's why it's impressive to me. "suddenly it got really dark around us. "brother what's going..." a dark figure cut him off and said "well well well, if it isn't arekkuso and his brat brother uko ha-ha you two think you can just continue to kill the vampires in this god forsaken town? well ya forgot one thing, i the dark lord, pike sonurk, have no intention of letting you two imbeciles run around killing my brethren." i laughed and said "the dark lord?! is that what they call trash these days, you wouldn't know what being a lord is about even if you studied it for 18,000 years ya sack of trash." he growled at me angrily. "oh someone is a bit grumpy, ha-ha" uko said. pike quickly pulled out a small smg and started shooting at uko. i quickly shot pike's leg off. my eyes turned red again "if you ever, ever shoot at my brother again, i will kill you." pike started shooting at me screaming "you sorry, worthless, terrible, son of a damn whore!" uko looked at me and grinned, i grinned at him and reached into my sleeve, saying "you shouldn't talk about our mother that way, something could happen," uko continued "something bad, hahahaha." i threw my gun right up in the sky and charged right at pike, pulling something out from my sleeve. he goes to shoot me but misses. i slam my hand into his face leaving a small card, i jump back high into the air and land besides uko. "alright brother let's see if you can still do this part, ha-ha" i grabbed his arm and gun laughing "buddy, you have no idea what i can and can't do no more hahaha!" i threw him up in the air and he grabbed him arm bringing my up with him, while pike still laid dazed on the ground from my card. while we were in the air we grabbed each others arms and dove to the ground pointing our guns at pike and shot right at him. his bullet turned green while mine turned a dark purple, and the bullets shot right through the card and through him. i landed on the ground and uko landed on my shoulder's, as we stood with our backs to pike. pike got up and laughed screaming, "is that all you worthless trash can do, I'm still alive, and I'm still screaming. u didn't do nothing to me hahah..." he stopped laughing, and i said "did you really think we would just shoot you, ha-ha" uko continued, "we did just a bit more." uko jumped up and turned around while i turned round to, he landed back on my shoulders, we both exclaimed "ace explosion, ace brothers shot, 25th technique, dust to dust you bastard" pike exploded in to a dust cloud of green an dark purple. uko jumped down and hung onto my back smiling "we did good, yes?" i set him on the ground and pulled out our box of chocolate bars that we always ate after a victory, "yes uko, we did our best technique that we couldn't have done better." i handed him his bar, and we sat and enjoyed them while the darkness disappeared. "let's get back to the house brother, it's starting to get dark and Luna will wake up any minute now." uko said. i replied "yea, but we need to hit up the hospital real fast, pick up mine and her blood packs. I'm starting to get hungrier and hungrier by the minute, ain't ate since Luna and that wasn't much." uko slugs me and says "shut up and let's go get them." he starts running. "you little brat, I'll kill you." i ran after him laughing.

end of chapter three

Post by Guest 2/22/2012, 10:36 pm

chapter 4

I had that same nightmare last night. it happened once we got home yesterday. i got a bit tired so i took a small nap and i guess it was a bad idea. that nightmare continues to haunt me, over and over again. it's terrible. i hate it. i want to get rid of it. "arek? are you ok? did you have that dream again?" uko called from the other room. "yea. but I'm fine." i replied. uko came in and said "no your not. i can tell, that dream always messes you up. why dont you lay down over there and close your eyes. I've got a few tricks that'll get rid of that nightmare." i laid on the bed and closed my eyes. i heard some moving and then i heard nothing. i saw a few lights and then nothing. then i was standing therein the middle of the road, the same road where i was standing 9 years ago. 9 years ago when i turned into a vampire. i walked along the streets casually knowing what would happen in the next neighborhood. i kept walking till i got there and was confronted by a man with a gun. he stopped me and asked "hey little kid, this ain't no place for you to be. things happen in here that, well they just ain't supposed to happen boy. run while you still have your blood." so of course i ran from him, but i always run the wrong way. i always go to the alley. and i always trip over a woman's leg which just so happens to stick out from behind the dumpster. she stood up grinning and always asked"hey are u alright?" and i would cry because i had a huge scrape on my leg. she would always get closer and say that she could help me and she'd get behind me and pull my head back, lick my neck and then sink her awful teeth into my neck. i hate it because of how much i scream and cry. but the one part i never see is when i turned around, the effects took place instantly and i was already thirsty. i attacked her and tore her apart and i drank up the bloody mess. moments later i realized what i did and i ran away. i hate it. i kept running until i tripped over something silver. a pistol which was left right where that man stood. i picked it up and felt a burning pain in my arm, and i pulled out my cleansed glove and put it on quickly, then i held the gun again looking closely. it was a silver gun, with gold tip and sights, it looked as though it was made from the silver cross, and it's ammo was insane. 13mm armor-piercing, explosive, blessed and baptized mercury-core bullets. the gun weighed nothing like it should, it is supposed to weigh 15 pounds and an extra 3 for the ammo. i put it in my pocket and went on home after wards. "arek what happened? your sweating and your fangs are turning black." uko cried shaking me. i jumped up and looked into the mirror. my left eye was purple and my right eye was red, my fangs had grown sharper and whiter, and on top of all that my hair turned from black to white. in my mind i kept hearing "kill him, make him undead, make your brother a vampire. let him understand what we do. come on baby. he will make a great servant of the night" i looked at my self in the mirror again and saw the eye of the woman i killed. i started to laugh hysterically. "brother your starting to scare me!" uko said. Luna walked in with the medical blood i had given her yesterday. "arek what's going on? are we gonna get my gun today and my pendent?" i looked at her and i calmed down and the voice disappeared. i looked at her calmly and said "y..you just..she's gone now. the woman is gone, because of you." i walked over to Luna and hugged her and said "yes we can go get your gun." she looked at uko confused, he shrugged his shoulders. i grabbed my suit and switched my clothes. Luna screamed "arek don't change in front of ladies!!" she slapped me and walked away. i looked at uko and said "what's with her?" he shrugged and walked away. i reached into my holster and found two of them sitting at my side. i reached into the other one and pulled out the silver pistol. i then reached into my pocket and pulled out 25 bullets. i put them all back and went outside feeling the moon reign over my body. i looked at Luna and said "I'm gonna go out and get you some new clothes, free of charge, you can have as much as you want. your clothes don't fit your job." she looked at me and smiled brightly "what are we waiting here for then?!?! lets go lets go lets go!!" we walked to the store and she started shopping right away. she started coming out in outfits and asking me if i liked them and if they worked for the job. so far she has 14 picked out. suddenly she came out in a tight black short dress. "how do you like this one?" i looked at her and said "nice u can get it if you want to." she looked at me surprised at my reaction to her trying to look really cute. i said "if your wondering if i think it's cute, i do. and if your wondering why i'm not freaking out about how you look right now. it's because i aint like other men who drool over girls that look as beautiful as you do. i actually expected you to try that to. i am very different compared to most men. i aint going to like ya anymore than i do now. your like a daughter to me right now." she looked at me and grinned "if i'm like a daughter to you then why you making me pay you back for things then huh?" i laughed and said "because money don't grow on tree's darling." she looked at me frustrated and grabbed her clothes and walked out. i left all the money on the counter and a note of what all we bought and then we left to get her other things.

when we got to the gun store the man at the counter said "what can i do for you two today. new gun? more ammo? or maybe your just browsing." i looked right at him and said "account 753921." he looked at me and said "come this way arekkuso." he took us back to my gun store and he said again "what do you need today?" i said "designs, and i need you to help me with something. Luna go look around, the guns in that room over there are all brand new, never been used,you can take any 3 you like." she grinned and ran back there. "alright now old man t let's see if you know what this gun is, and if you can get me more ammo like these." i pull the gun out and the ammo and place it on my personal observation table. he sat down across from me and started to take the gun apart. he looked at the trigger mechanics and suddenly looked up and said "42 year calverian pistol. it's a very high class pistol that the greatest vampire used. it only appears in dreams when people fight their worst nightmare. it's a rare sight for me to see. i only seen it twice before, it's ammo is all in that chest over there. only 200 Kon." i looked at him and threw the money on the table and said "give me the bandoleer then. and make it silver, if it's brown i will take my money back and look at sins capitol." he glared at me pulling out his revolver, "you try to go there and i'll shoot you now. i dont care if your vampire. my ammo is made from the same silver cross used to kill the vampire lord." i grinned and said "then make it silver. haha." he walked away and started working as Luna walked out carrying my best rifle, my gold cross pistol, and my biggest pistol. "these are what i need. well, i need the rifle, i just wanted the pistols." i looked at her in her new dress holding those guns. "wow, you are defiantly going to a damn sexy killer ya know that?" she giggled and walked out saying "let's go get the pendant now." old man t gave me the bandoleer, and me and Luna took off to my bank.

when we got to the bank i walked up to the box and clicked the button and said "account 65676." we walked in and i gave her a box with every single pendant. she grabbed the lunar golden cross, and we took off back home.

end of chapter four

Post by Guest 2/22/2012, 10:37 pm

chapter 5

we were walking back home, Luna and me, laughing and joking around. she stopped me and pointed out a bar and asked if we could go in. i looked at her, then at the sign. 16 and older. "are you sure you want to go in a bar?" i said. she grinned and replied "yes, i heard they got karoke in there. i have wanted to try for so long!" she grabbed my arm and dragged me in. i was forced to go get the drinks while she stood in line for karoke. i got my normal drink and i got her a light drink, knowing she was a girl and probably couldn't handle as much as i could, i wasn't gonna let her get drunk before a night of work. she stood up at the machine and picked a song and started singing the song "bring me to life by evanscence." i started to laugh at the irony and started drinking. she walked over excited and grabbed her drink, and said "did you like my singing?" i said "it was good, but ironic, ha-ha." she laughed and then took a drink. we drank for another 25 minutes and grabbed our guns and left. as we were leaveing someone left and followed us. we were unaware of this because we had been drinking and my arm was not numb at all. suddenly he pulled of his cloak and my arm fell numb painfully. i turned around and saw the man taking his hat off, i was shocked to see the man. "r..reekel?! what are you doing around here? why have you shown your ugly ass face around here?!" both my eyes turned red. he looked at me and said "calma duit féin arek óga. Níl rud ar bith i gonna a dhéanamh .. fós'. ha-ha" my eyes turned dark purple, "so why have you followed us then? gonna test out this?" i held his sword in my hand, he looked at me astonished and said "atá tú gotten go maith ag an teicníc''" he held my guns "ach Táim fearr" i threw his sword at him and he threw my guns at me. "that's a good blade, it was lighter than anything else i have ever lifted before." i said to him. Luna looked at my eyes and then pulled her pistol out. "ba cheart duit a chur ar ais go cailín beag a d'fhéadfaí tú a fháil Gortaítear messing timpeall leo" reekel said. i looked at her, she put it back. then i said "reekel stop talking irish, i don't completely understandeverything you just said." he laughed and said "ah but tis fun to mess with ye like that boy, ye can't sa you weren't laughing inside, me boy. ha-ha." i glared at him, "it's not funny, she don't need to hear that stuff from you all the time now. by the way, you never explained why you were here. explain!" he looked at me and said "how ye feel bout a wee fight 'fore i leave for a wee bit?" i laughed at him and said "sounds like fun. you have that old blade still?" he threw me his old shiny 15 inch blade, and said "get ready boy, i won't be taking it easy on ye at all." i laughed and charged at him, while he braced himself. i hit him as hard as i could and he barely flinched at the impact, i leaped high in the air and said "technique 57 ace high slam!" i fell from the sky bringing the sword down over him and chipped his newest sword, but the impact blew a huge hole in the ground in the shape of a spade. he grinned and said "alright me boy im gonna go, ye and the wee lass have a good night of killing vampire's and what not." and with that he put his cloak back on and disappeared into the darkness, i heard him say "by the way, keep the blade." i laughed and pulled Luna to me real quick. "you think you can do some killing after all that?" she looked at me and replied "long as i don't have to fight you. ha-ha" a vampire jumped down in between us and said "what you to gonna do now huh? feel like becoming my next meal sexy?" Luna jumped back and pulled her rifle out and hit the vampire right below his heart. "nah i think your gonna be my first kill you bastard." she pulled the pistol out and pointed it at his head, he started to whimper a bit as she said "I am the will of God, messenger of the divine punishment of Heaven. dust to dust you foul beast. Amen!" and she pulled the trigger. i looked at her astonished and said "nice, i have never heard that one." she giggled and continued walking. i kept right up with her, we kept killing vampires the whole night. suddenly a beastly one fell and grabbed Luna tight, and said "put your gun down and i will let this bitch live, or i'll kill both of you and send you to your bitch of a mother in the sky." i looked at him angrily, i started to stumble a bit. i suddenly screamed as my body started to smoke from the chest and my back started to smoke to, suddenly a pair of wings shot out from my back, and i heard the woman's voice say "here these will give you the speed to kill him before he kills her." i looked up at the moon and said "What a lovely night. It makes me want to have a bite to drink. ha-ha!" i looked at my chest and noticed the huge spade burned there. i jumped behind the vampire and tore his gun from him and i pulled him back and pointed my gun at him. he said "w..wait we are both vampires right." i said back to him " You act more like a cockroach than a proper vampire. Left to your own devices you would cover the world in your filth. I can't stand your kind. You don't have the self-respect to be a vampire, you undead maggot. You barely even know what you are!!" he said "please sir, please i don't want to die!" i laughed and said "dust to dust Amen." and shot through his head. Luna looked at me and said "i thought u wasn' christian." i replied "dont need to be christian to forgive their sins." she looked up at the sky and said "what a lovely night huh?" i laughed and she and i started back home. i said "ya know, Some say that failure in your first battle is a sign you'll live longer. But I suppose you'll live as long as you like. ha-ha." Luna said "what's that supossed to mean?" i replied "you messed up when you killed that first guy. you shouldnt have given him a chance to get back up, should have killed him first." Luna looked down disappointed, and i said "don't be bothered by it. your still alive, he didn't get back up and i didn't have to shoot him at all. you still won." she grinned at me and turned into our path to home, andshe went inside and straight to bed. i sat outside for a bit, uko came out and asked "where did them wings come from?" i shrugged and pulled out a blood pack and started drinking. he went back inside and went to bed too. suddenly an image of my mother showed up by me, i looked at her, and said "hey how have you been mother?" she looked back and said "i've been fine. i'm glad you are doing everything you can to clean this world up. it's good to know i raised such strong young men. by the way, how's that curse treating you now?" i said " well it got me a good job in sinz organization. i'm the newest assassin. i've only turned one girl and that's because she wanted it. so, how long you gonna stay down here?" mom said "till you go on your next hunt. your the only one that can see me right now, so i'll stay with you." i nodded and hugged her. she smiled and got up, "so how bout you and me go on a little flight?" i nodded and started to fly up to the sky, as she flew up with me. and we flew for a while just talking and laughing. bout 15 minutes later we got back home, i hugged her and went back inside and wen't to sleep.

translations for reekel's irish language
    '=calm yourself young arek. i aint gonna do nuthing..yet
    ''=you've gotten good at that technique
    '''=but i am better
    ''''=you should put that back little lass you could get hurt messing around with them

end of chapter five

Post by Guest 2/22/2012, 10:39 pm

chapter 6

waking up the next morning was not very joyful. when i woke up i had a migrain, and i couldn't walk very well. uko is trying to help me by looking through his books on vampire diseases. Luna is being so sweet as to get me as much water and blood packs as i need. i dont know why she would care so much, but i dont really mind. i like to be cared about so much. although i do need to get back out as soon as possible. i need to do my mission tonight. it's a new moon, anyone who is turned to a vampire tonight will become a darkened vampire, a vampire which has absolutly no blood. they are the strongest and most dangerous, perhaps even the most villanous vampires in the history of vampires. not even the dark lord could banish them. i will make sure i get out of bed before night even tries to fall. i will become healthy now. i closed my eyes quickly from the pain of the migrain. Luna said "arek, be careful. we still don't know what is going on. don't strain yourself like you normally do." i opened my eyes to see her face very close to mine, "i just need to know now if i will be able to move before night. it's a harsh night. it will be terrible for both of us, you understand right?" i replied to her. she shook her head and stood up straight, "we don't know, and i don't care how tough it will be. i be lieve it is timei work a night alone anyeways. please?" i stood straight up to say no, but i fell back and knocked my head on the table and i fell unconscious, i heard Luna scream and yell for uko to come quickly. two hours later i awoke to being in my room alone, i quickly looked around and suddenly seen a figure walk towards me, she said "hey son, i heard you were sick. im here to heal your sickness. ok sweety?" i nodded quietly as she quickly raised her hands above my body, and i felt my body go numb for a minute. then she disappeared and i stood up waving at the ceiling. i walked out of my room and down the stairs where Luna jumped up to stop me from going no where, "arek! are you insane, your still sick, you cant be walking around yet." i looked down at her, laughed and then hugged her saying, "it's fine, i am cured. you an have uko check." suddenly uko called from the other room, "brother is cured, there is spiritual residue here, i think an angel has been here, and if im not mistaken it was mother." i grinned and told Luna "get ready, tonight will be a grand night. she might be there tonight this time. i'll kill her this time too." Luna looked at me woried a bit. my eyes turned purple and i started to laugh.

me and Luna were walking about the streets killing the vampires quickly. "arek, your killing them all to fast, what's gotten into you?" i glared down at her as my eyes turned from purple to white, "oh, i'm sorry was i taking all the fun away fro you?" she quietly looked away and nodded. i grinned my eyes turning purple again, "fine, go ahead and kill as many as you need to." so she started to kill off about 50 vampires and looked at me and said, "ok im happy now." i smiled at her started to walk again, suddenly a wall of pure ice surounded me and Luna, and a vampire girl showed up at the other side of it. "it's been a long time hasn't it, arekkuso, angel of death?" Luna looked up at me and asked "what does she mean by that?" i hesitantly replied "im the most famous vampire hunter in this world, i have made a name for myself." Luna ignored that and pointed her gun at the girl "let us go and i won't have to shoot." the little girl laughed and said, "pitiful vampire bullets won't kill the princess of ice. nothing can harm me. ha-ha" my eyes turned purple and i said, "what about fire ma'am, remember how you melted and disappeared from this earth till you came back somehow, i don't even want to know." she glared at me and then threw a ice shard at me, i quickly shot it out of the way, then i jumped high up in the air and my wings shot out again, i flew down to her shooting quickly until i turned the had as many rounds surrounding me. i then opened my wings and i flew up as the shells flew at her in fiery rain formation. she quickly jumped out of the way and started to shoot ice shards at me continuously. Luna screamed "arek! catch this, it will help you!" she threw the old sword up to me, i caught it and then flew down faster than the shells did, pointing the sword at her, i had the gun underneath the sword and i started shooting at her again. she stood there cautiously ready to jump. i drilled the sword's hot steel blade through her crushing her bones. i grabbed her hand and snatched her ring to sell to the pawn shop, till it suddenly morphed it's way around my finger, i suddenly felt ice running through my bodyas though it is a natural element to my body. Luna watched in fear as i shot a single shard of ice from my hand to the ground. she said "arek, let's go. i want you to go get that ring checked by uko now." she grabbed my arm and started dragging me back to the house

end of chapter six

Post by Guest 2/22/2012, 10:41 pm

chapter 7

i wake up to see my hand completely covered with ice. i don't know what's happening to me, i don't even remember falling asleep, i look around to see if i can find anyone around me. all i saw was a few machines and a lot of blood packs. i tore a few of them apart and then stood up to see where i was. i walked out the door and saw a bunch of nurses and doctors, my eyes were stinging with pain because of the light. how long was i sleeping, and why am i in this forsaken place. i just have to know. i grabbed a nurses arm and asked where i was. she said "your in the hospital, a kind little girl brought you here. said she had to leave, you were sleeping for about 2 years, that ice just kept covering your arm, ask the lady up at the counter to the left of you about leaveing this place, alright?" she smiled and continued to walk on by. i walked over to the counter and placed my arm on the counter, it quickly froze over, scaring the lady behind the counter. she quickly signed me out and went back to work. i left and started walking on home, noticing that there was something a bit odd about the town, i looked around and the only thing i saw out of place was a giant statue of a woman, but after quickly studying the whole statue i noticed it was the woman who made me who i am now. i quickly walked faster towards home, almost sprinting home, i did not like this one bit, i had to ask luna and uko what had happened.

i got to the mansion where uko lived, but what i found was truly disgusting. the mansion had turned from a nice and peaceful holdout, to a war shelter. i walked inside and looked around a bit. suddenly i felt a gun held up to my neck, a voice i've never heard said "what business do you, a worthless vampire, have in our shelter?" i stated "i am looking for the original owners of this holdout, ukokuso and luna." the voice replied, "who are you and what business do you have with the commander?" i said "i am arek, arekkuso, trainer of luna, and brother of ukokuso." the man pulled the gun away and slowly vanished, i turned around trying to find him. i couldn't so i kept walking to what looked like a briefing room with people in it. i walked in and suddenly had 12 guns pointed at me. i heard a familiar voice from the back. "put down your weapons you fools, this is arek, my undead master." i looked to where the voice came from and seen luna, standing in the back by a map. i said "so, i leave for a year, and you still address me as your master, and you turn this whole place into what looks like a war shelter. what has become of young uko?" all the men in the room laughed, and one of them spoke up "young uko? sir i do believe you mean the wise ukokuso, right?" i laughed and replied "no, i mean the brat of a brother, now where would he be?" luna pulled down a map of the mansion and pointed to his location, i thanked her and went off.

i walked to the room that said "danger, keep out." i opened the sliding doors to see a young man, surrounded by books and dangerous chemicals. he kept mixing chemicals for a bit, i looked around the room and seen explosions and schematics for weapons. the man looked up at me and said "arek, your out of the hospital, good to know. since your out why don't you help me with a few small experiments." i sat down next to him and asked "what do you need done?" he replied, "i would like to make a potion that makes the body 2 years younger with out making any changes to the inner organs. i would like to look like your little brother again, if that would be possible." i nodded and quickly grabbed some chemicals and some books, and i started mixing things very quickly. uko looked at me confused, not knowing that i used to be very good with mixtures and such. i finally created the potion and handed it to him. he looked at the book and it said the mixture was to be drank quickly. he drank the potion and suddenly started to grow shorter and younger, right before my eyes. he said "thanks brother. this will help me move alot faster now. lets move to your room so we can talk about what has happened in the past two years that you were asleep." i nodded and grabbed a rather large book and started off to where i once lived.

end of chapter seven

Post by Guest 2/22/2012, 10:42 pm

chapter 8

i started to look around my old room, it looked exactly the same as it did when i left, the couch where i slept was still a dirty mess, the closet still had my cloaks and stuff in it, and my hats where in perfect condition. uko walked in right behind me, saying "so how do you like it? just as you left it two years ago, when things were peaceful. before she showed up, before the army showed up, the vampiric army they call them selves, nothing but trash though. they're all new born and more and more are joining their side. soon, this base of arango and the bases of sitoro, yargon, juvelia, shortoria, and talonsoria, will be the only true human survivors." i looked at him, and looked back at the room, i said "what about lucia's department of sin, what happened to them?" uko looked surprised, "the hunters organization? they're fighting the vampirics right now, why would you ask about them? what could they do for us?" i grinned, "little brother, it is time we payed my boss a visit, get luna, we are gonna go to my weapon cache, pick up the truck and get going to the city of argonia, we leave before midnight tonight." i laughed and walked out to luna's meeting room.

once i got there i slipped in secretly and snuck around behind luna. she turned around and jumped when she saw me. "arek, what the hell are you doing?" she screamed. i laughed and said "we are leaveing tonight, bring two of your best gun men, we will need them." luna nodded angirily and picked out her two best men and walked out ot get them ready. i walked out and went to my room to pick out a few things that i will require undoubtedly through this little adventure. as i was walking to my room, i heard some of the soldiers talking, the first guy said, "damn we need to find a way out of here, i am sick of working under a kid who killed his whorish mom. it's disturbing to me." suddenly my eyes turned purple. the other guy said, "yea, i'd rather be a vampie than work for a whore killer." my eyes changed to red instantly, i walked in and drew out my gun and said, "so you think my moms a whore huh?" they both jumped up and turned around saying "we're sorry sir uko the wise. we didnt mean it at all." they both looked surprised to see me instead of uko. they both started laughing and said "wait a minute, you aint nothing to worry bout, ha-ha." i looked around the room and spotted a video camera. i aimed my gun and shot it, the guys ducked down quickly. suddenly my body started to glow with dark aura, the color blood red. i said, "you have thought wrong, i am more than something to worry about, i am going to teach the both of you a little respect." i shot the one guy in the leg, he feel down and started to yell. the other guy ran for his gun, i shot him through his back. he fell too, i turned around and started walking away,the other guy grabbed his gun and shot me in the shoulder. i stopped and turned around, saying "you just signed your death wish buddy." i shot him in the arm, he dropped his gun, and then i aimed my gun directly at his heart. he looked away from me, and i put my gun back into my holster and said "i aint going to shoot someone with such disrespect, you have no pride, you're a coward, you fear death. your pitiful, your ignorant, if someone is going to kill you, you look them in the eyes. if your in this kind of war, you better stop being afraid of death, because fear is the biggest weakness of all. you disgust me." i walked out, returning to normal, and started towards my room again.

once i got to my room, i walked to my closet and started looking for a cloak fit for the adventure, still trembling with anger. i got around to the back and saw my old cloak, the one i wore when i started to work for lucia's organization. it still had the blood stains from my first kill, and those were the last blood stains on it. i never washed them out so they still looked like new. i tried it on. it still fit, but that's only because i got it in size extra large, instead of medium, like i should've, but looking back now i can tell that it was a great idea. i quickly fastened the belts, and then my frozen arm quickly froze the sleeve, i looked at it, and smashed it off, still full of anger, suddenly the sleeve reappeared as though the arm needed it to be there, the arm tore the ice from it and the cloak looked like it did before, i was shocked, but i was happily walking out with my cloak, guns, and old sword, still like new.

as i left i stumbled across luna's room, i walked in to see if she was there. she wasnt, but a little journal was, i grabbed it and opened it, sitting down to read some of it, the first page was about her vampirization, but when i looked at the second, i was surprised to see what i read:

dear journal of vampire life,

i am still getting used to these new powers, they are strange. i passed out for a while, but it's ok, because when i woke up, i saw arek's face worried, and when he seen that i was ok, he smiled at me, that's the first time i seen him smile, it looked so wonderful, i would like to see it again someday. i was scared of what was happening to me, but now i feel alot better, i think i might like this. hehe

your newly reborn vampire,
    luna

luna walked in and seen me looking at her journal, i still didnt realize this cause i was trying to read the 3rd entry. she pulled out a pistol, pointed it at my leg, and shot. i jumped up a good15 ft, i was clinging to the ceiling because it had scared me so bad. i leapt off the ceiling and lande right in front of her, gun drawn. she looked at me angrily "what the hell are you doing? that is my journal, and this is my room. what else did you go through?" i glared at her saying "i only looked at the dang journal. don''t accuse me of going through your stuff, i was only curious." she shot me again, "put your gun away and get out now!" i left and headed out to the lunch room, or what used to be the lunch room.

once i got there i seen a couple blood packs, and snacks for the human gaurds and soldiers. but i didnt see any water. i walked to the fridge and found some water, in the very back. i was outraged. why would that not be serving water to the soldiers. i grabbed a bottle, and then walked to uko's room again.

once there i asked uko "why do we not give soldiers water? they will die out there without it. these vampires will tear them apart." uko replied to me, "they are drinking stuff that is repulsive to vampires, which means, they take one bite, and they will either die, or will never want another human again." i walked out, finally understanding the full power of uko. he was very wise. i had no idea, although i still have a lot of work to do.

i walked out to our jeep, my jeep, covered in little paint jobs bearing the symbol of a dragon wrapped in a ring, it looked like it was trying to eat its own tail. it was the new symbol of our organization i guess. i hopped up to the top of it where it had a little area marked "vampire scouts." i didn't like that at all, seemed rude as hell to me, but i had to put up with it.

luna came out with her 2 best men, followed by uko, and a little animal. i looked at uko, then at the animal, than back at uko. he said "it's our wolf scout, it is a vampire too, that seat up top is for you, luna and him. he will jump off and attack any vampire that is an enemy, i taught him not to attack any of your rivals for they have chosen to fight along side us, and he knows not to attack humans, or vampire generals, since he has already proven to be too weak to fight them." the wolf looked down whimpering. i glared at uko and said "it seems like he understands you perfectly fine, dont be so rude to him." the wolf got up and walked over to me, acting as though he wanted to be mine. i looked at uko. uko said to me "i believe the wolf has chosen his master at last." i looked down at him, and he nodded. "i know what your name should be." he looked up wagging his tail. i said "your name is ace." he jumped up happily. uko said "just like our special attack, ha-ha." we all hopped into the car still laughing. ace hopped up right next to my feet. luna sat down next to me and moved extremely close saying, "its cold up here arek." i placed my arm over her shoulder to keep her close. the heat from my jacket kept her warm, while we started driving. she looked up at me, and i looked back at her smiling. she giggled and hugged me tightly.

i knew the road ahead was going to be dangerous, but in time i will surely defeat the enemy who i have come to know as my vampire mom, the one who gave birth to the new and more powerful me, and this time, she'll be the one to die, only this time, it will be for good.

end of chapter eight

Post by Guest 3/8/2012, 6:16 pm

chapter nine

we were driving along the roads of arango. i could feel disease rising out of the houses, death closing in on the town, something was about to happen, and it was going to be very, very bad. uko came up through the sun roof, and asked " hey, how is everything going so far? you alright?" i looked at luna and looked back at uko, saying, "yeah, everything is fine up here." ace looked around and started growling at something in the distance. luna pulled up her rifle scope and looked through, and then said "there is an ambush coming for us, they have laid mines down, should i shoot off the mines?" i thought for a second, if we blew up the mines, we could take them out without wasting a single shot, but if we drove up, we could disarm them and use them for ourselves against the vampire base's. luna looked up at me, and i looked back and replied to her, "shoot the ones on the far left and the far right, don't shoot any that are in the middle, we could save those for later, and only shoot the frontal mines and the farthest mines, and if there are only 2, take both out." luna aimed carefully and shot 4 times, i saw four explosions, which means we might be lucky enough to get some mines. we drove over and stopped 10 yards before the ambush location. i hopped off and did some scouting, and of course ace followed. i noticed a bag of unactive mines, which really helped, i quickly counted 20 frag mines, 10 flash mines, and 15 bouncers. i grabbed the whole bag and started walking back to the jeep, and suddenly a little vampire showed itself from the shadows. i stared silently as he said. "hello, i am ashley, i mean you no harm." i replied, "i am arek of the arango base, co-commander of the army of arango. what do you need?" the little girl jumped back scared, saying "y..your the man that the commander is looking for?! d..dont kill me! please!" i laughed and drew my gun, she stepped back scared. i released the clip and pulled out all the ammo. she looked at me frightened, i showed her the gun and said "it is no longer loaded, you have nothing to worry about." she replied, "how do i know you won't still kill me?" i looked at her and then stared up at the moon, which just so happend to be glowing with dark red aura, and said "if i wanted to kill you, i would have done it by now, trust me." she calmed down and said, "so, you are going to take on madam surene?" i nodded. she spoke again "can i help you? i really dont like watching the human population drop like this, if it continues like this, there won't be any human for us to feed on, and that can't happen, plus the rapid increase of brethern, it is just impossible to keep up with. we need to take her out of power soon." i looked at her seriously, and replied, "if you come along, you will have to fight against your own brothers and sisters, you will have the blood of a vampire on your own vampiric hands." she replied. "i don't care, you look like a great protector, and i desperatly need protection from these vampires, they will kill me if they know i was talking to you, please arek, you need to take me with you." i nodded and grabbed the mines saying "you can work as a scout, you will walk with me and ace everytime we have to go out. os that alright?" ashley nodded. i walked back to the car with her following close behind me, and ace darted back to the jeep in front of us.

as soon as we got back to the jeep, luna noticed ashley. she drew her gun and said "who is this? why is she following you arek?" ashley darted behind me quickly. she was shaking. i looked up at luna and laughed saying "it's alright, this is ashley. she is going to try to help us in anyway possible. put the gun down." luna set the gun down and said "oh, i see. im sorry ashley, please forgive me." ashley stepped out from behind me saying "oh, its ok. so, when are we going to take out the queen of vampires?" uko looked out saying, "after we get to lucia's department of sin. once there, we will bring together the final army of humans, and we will wipe out the vampires." ashley, smiled saying, "then we should go now, no time to lose." everyone piled up into the jeep, vampires on top, humans inside. one of the soldiers stayed on top of the jeep to talk.

"sir, we have currently traveled 57 miles towards lucia's department. and we have 237 more to go." i looked at the soldier and said "is that by road, or off road?" to which he replied, "sir, that would be by road. it is only 43 miles off road, but off road has more vampires, and we then have a chance of running into legends." i raised my eyebrow slightly, and he said "basically a legend is a vampire who possess great strength, but they are only powerful because they have a ring on, such as the ring you have on. the rings have an element, and the elements are, fire, lightning, light, dark, earth, and ice, which you currently have. they say that when together, the legends can summon great power, which combines the elements, making the perfect weapon of their choice. but the legends are nearly impossible to kill sir." i looked at him, and grinned, saying "take the off roads, i wish to fight such vampires." the soldier exclaimed "but sir!.. if we.." i cut him off, "we wil take the off roads and that is the final decision soldier. and when i request somthing of you, you better reply with either yes sir, or very well sir! do you hear?" the soldier muttered something under his breath, and my eyes turned purple, "what was that soldier?" he looked up, fear in his eyes, saying "n..nothing sir. i will carry out your order, as you requested sir!" and, with that, he took cover within the jeep. we started travelling off road at that moment instantly.

end of chapter 9

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 12:35 am