A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
Perca
Zachary
Morgan Landry
7 posters

The Phrontistery (aka Victoria's bunk)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

The Phrontistery (aka Victoria's bunk) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Phrontistery (aka Victoria's bunk)

Post by Morgan Landry 4/3/2012, 3:22 am

- I don't care about your Middle-Age rags, she calmly said, and to a lesser extent your money.

She took a step forward, her light grey eyes as calm as ever.

- When the last tree's chopped down, the last river poisoned, the last fish captured, then, then you'll see that money unimportant. And then, no-one will care about you. Oops, sorry. No-one cares about, she corrected.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

The Phrontistery (aka Victoria's bunk) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Phrontistery (aka Victoria's bunk)

Post by Perca 4/3/2012, 2:07 pm

I looked them with question.

-What?I asked.

My anger has passed.

-Sorry,I cant understand anything.Can I help you somehow?I asked them.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/3/2012, 2:40 pm

- Yeah, Victoria nodded. Help Nigel to get out of here.

Her cloud-colored eyes hardened as she studied the arrogant boy. He was not much older than her. Physically, of course.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/3/2012, 2:45 pm

-You realy allow me to use my powers on him?I asked her hopfully.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/3/2012, 2:54 pm

- If you don't destroy my cabin and burn my calculations, she shrugged. It's alright.

She folded her arms, watched the young Hecate-daughter and finally turned away from them both.
    Zachary
    Zachary

Male
    Number of posts : 747
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Post by Zachary 4/3/2012, 3:49 pm

Nigel gave off an evil smile. He could just call in the Ares kids outside the door. They were probably itching for some action.

But Nigel felt in a good mood today, and although he desperately wanted to see someone hit both of the girls, he surprisingly controlled his anger, and walked out with his graceful steps.

"I pray I will not see your disgusting faces again." He said upon exiting the cabin.

"How was it, boss?" One of the Ares boys had asked.

"Uneventful. There were two females there who were as stupid as Cyclopeses. Actually, I take that back, that would be a compliment to their intelligence. Come, let us go make someone else's day horrible." He said, walking in a random direction.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/4/2012, 2:17 am

Victoria looked at Areti.

- If ever you see him again.... Make sure to beat him. I will as well.

Saying that, she took her great maths book and stalked out of the cabin.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/4/2012, 5:11 am

-Can I come with you?I asked her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/4/2012, 5:30 am

OOC: She's at the library, go to the private topic with Zachattac (he left, so you can come) --> http://www.camphalfblood.org/t10778-the-library-private
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 4/5/2012, 4:28 am

OOC:Sory for making him left.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/5/2012, 4:50 am

OOC: You didn't. He left on his own.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female
    Number of posts : 701
    Registration date : 2012-03-29

Post by Maybeth 3/5/2013, 2:38 pm

I walked in looking around impressed. This cabing looked like a library. I felt that if I spoke a little bit louder someone would stand up angry and say SHHHH!!!! or that they would through me out...
    -Nice I muttered and I turned to see if Victoria was coming.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/6/2013, 12:37 am

Victoria opened the door and walked in. She took Jason's arm and led him to her bunk, the lower bed of a bunk bed. Hers was not too messy: her bed was made, but there were books on the floor: Euclid's 'Elements', Descartes's 'Metaphysic Meditations' and an oceanography book. Her MacBook was on as well, but she closed it.
    She took a trunk from under her bunk and opened it: it was full and full of various books. She searched a bit, then took out a big book entitled 'Mathematical Theorization'. It was a University book. Victoria handed it to Jason with a smile.
    "Here you are," she stated.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 3/7/2013, 10:06 am

I looked it as though it was a gods gift! University book as it seemed... I hold it and took a look inside. It was full of exciting problems ready to be solved by the most thoughtful minds!
    I actually wanted to say something flirty like: Hey, so that's your first gift to me huh? or...
    I'll be thinking you when I'll study this amazing book but unfortunately I said:
    -Wow! Thank you! But, how and where do you get such books from?
    I felt disapointed with myself but not for long though cause without even thinking about this I hugged her and stayed like that for a while before leting her go. I smiled. Even if I was a bit slow I did something more... I was red like a tomato though and everybody turned to look us. So just then I started thinking she would become mad for making her embarassed in front of everyone and she would through me out and she wouldn't accept to see me again...I stepped back afraid of the possibilities...
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/7/2013, 12:27 pm

Victoria was so dumbstruck by his hug she forgot to hug back. Several of her brothers and sisters turned to look at them; it wasn't the hug that surprised them so much, she knew, it was because it was directed at her, Victoria, one of the number one nerds at Camp who looked down on everybody who didn't know how to solve a differential equation.

"Er...", she managed to say after some moments, " My dad gets them for me. He's a scientist, you know, so he sometimes goes to Universities to make a talk, and so on. And sometimes he can get his hands on such books..."

She noticed Jason's face was crimson, and she knew, from the warmth in her face, that she was flushed as well. Okay, for her it was normal, since nobody ever hugged her. Except for Justin and her father of course, but that was different; they were her family.
    Okay, Jason too, but not in the same way. He was her... what... cousin?
    Kind of.
    But that didn't really matter, now did it?, she caught herself thinking.

Okay, now back to the basic things in life.
    Theorization of Mathematics.

"So yeah, this book is amazing, I think I've got another one, about the Theorem of Galois."

Vic started to search again in her trunk. She finally took out another university book, but looked at it, disappointed.
    The title was "Le théorème de Galois".

"It's in French," she mumbled. "I'm sorry," she said, looking at Jason.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 3/8/2013, 10:25 am

-No it's okay!
    I almost breathed a sign of relief when I saw she wasn't going mad at me...
    -I know French! Although, I must say english are much more preferable for me! Can I read that too?
    I asked and stared a bit at the books. They looked like a treasure for me!!!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/8/2013, 11:09 am

Vic raised an eyebrow.
    "You speak French? You never told me!" she smiled, and gently punched his shoulder.
    Then, she took the book back from under the scientific magazine that had slipped on it, and handed it to James.
    "You'll see, I have many more in France, but I like to keep my favorites here."
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 3/10/2013, 6:05 am

-Well I do! I have taken the BC though I started forgeting them... I think it's gonna be a stong revision! I said smiling. I took the book looking it carefully.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/10/2013, 8:23 am

Victoria was happy he liked it. For some reason, she cared about him.
    "I'm happy you accepted. To come with us to France, I mean," she smiled.
    Her hematit-grey eyes were glistening.
    They stayed inside, chatting about abstract theorems until the conch rang. Then they had to go out, but Victoria was blissfully happy, and the smile on her face showed it.

OOC: I'll open a topic for their leaving to France and pm you the link ;)
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 3/11/2013, 11:44 am

OOC: Okay! :D

She was so beautiful when smiling. I couldn't take my eyes from her. I smiled too without noticing it and I got closer to her. I looked around. Everyone had left so we were alone... I looked her into the eyes and I was almost ready... I just had to tell her first about this.
    -Victoria, I said. I have something I have to tell you and please I need you to hear me seriously... I-...I may not know you for that long but I'm feeling-... I'm feeling that you are something more than a family to me... something more than a friend... I mean...
    I kissed her
    I was there for a while and then I was gone... I was feeling like my sould had flown away... I got back into reality and feeling shocked by myself I steped back.
    -Umm... Sorry I was... I mean... I-.... I stood there speach less looking at the cover of maths theorization book with new interest as if it was the very first book I've ever seen...
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 3/11/2013, 12:27 pm

He kissed her.

He kissed her!

Victoria didn't react; she was dumbstruck. And flushing a lot.
    This was the first time a boy had ever kissed her, and it felt... oddly good. In fact, she wanted him to do it again, but she was so shy...
    Vic looked away, trying to calm her racing mind by some equations of the fourth degree.
    "Er...."
    Unsure of what to do, she took his hand, then it seemed weird to do so, so she let it go again.
    'Mother, help me!' she prayed, but she kenw she wouldn't get a reply. Athena wasn't Aphrodite.
    "Er, we should go ... eating..." she mumbled, then went out.
    Maybeth
    Maybeth

Female

Post by Maybeth 3/11/2013, 4:23 pm

I followed like a little robot feeling dizzy and happy she wasn't mad at me again. In fact the whole situation felt so strange... I decided I liked the way things had turned out and I was ready to make the next step so I went out.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/9/2013, 5:01 pm

Victoria passed the door of the grey Athena cabin; the onyx eyes of the carved owl on its top seemed to greet her warmly.
    Pulling her suitcase behind her, she strode over to her well-organized bunk, the sheets folded neatly, and put her suitcase under it before sitting down on the comfortable mattress. This holidays had been just amazing.

Now she was fully in love with Jason; they formed a happy couple and for once, yes, for once, she was happy to be living in a physical body.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Post by Kendall 10/9/2013, 5:24 pm

In the cabin, at the moment Victoria walked in, a woman who hadn't been there before had appeared on a bunk several feet away from the girl's own, sitting and scribbling rapidly in an old notebook. She was tall and slim, with long blonde hair tied back in a ponytail and striking gray eyes; she narrowed her eyes at the notebook, giving it a look that would have frozen a bloodthirsty army in its tracks. The woman looked up as she heard the slight creak of Victoria sitting on her bunk bed, shutting the notebook with a snap. She fixed her eyes on the girl and, with a slight smile, placed the notebook down next to her as she said: "Hello, Victoria. I hope you enjoyed your trip in France?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/9/2013, 5:28 pm

Victoria gave a start.

She spun around and as she beheld the woman, something odd happened. Normally, when she looked at a physical element more than a handful of seconds, it would melt away into a constellation of equations, set on a coordinate system Victoria would visualize in her mind.
    But when she gazed at the woman... nothing happened. No equations. No curves. No lines.
    The woman was tall and willowy, with a athletic-looking body, and Victoria realized they had the same hair color and approximatively the same shade of irises.
    She kneeled down.

"Χαιρε, η μητηρ μου," she whispered in Ancient Greek, which meant 'Hello, my mother'.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 12:33 am