A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+17
Snuffleasaurus
Alpha Wolf
Jasper
Stormageddon
Bell
BlackJack123
Steve Rogers
Diana Star
Holly
Jordan
Blaze
Josh
Edgar Allan Poe
Tromokratis
proxyboy
Not_The_Only_One
Panda Coffee
21 posters

The Amphitheater

Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

The Amphitheater - Page 34 Empty Re: The Amphitheater

Post by Milocross 7/23/2014, 1:40 pm

Kondo-San started laughing at his offer, for he already had a napkin in his own pockeet. "Oh no I have one!" he took it out and wiped his face with it. "I just forgot I had it!" he quickly put the napkin back in his pocket after wiping the ice cream off his face in an attempt to spurn the awkward moment.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 7/23/2014, 7:33 pm

I chuckled a little and looked around, smiling as I glanced back over to him. "So...what exactly is new? Anything interesting that you've heard or whatnot?" I asked, trying to strike a common ground.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 7/23/2014, 7:43 pm

Kondo-San wandered his thoughts a little bit, thinking of any rumors or gossip he could spill the beans about. He remembered a boy blabbing about something in the woods... but he couldn't remember what. "Well this one weirdly good looking boy said that was there water in the woods... hot water!" Kondo-San was talking about the hot spring rumor that was spreading quickly throughout camp, but he couldn't exactly put it in words.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 7/29/2014, 2:29 am

"Hot water in the woods? Like a geothermal feature somehow heated from the earths core? I don't think that would be possible seeing that the entire eastern seaboard is a big slab of granite and therefore it wouldnot allow such an event to occur...but since this is a magical camp where I guess anything is possible, it could be true. Although that rumor is about as likely as the rumor of the fountain of youth being in the Aphrodite cabin"
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 7/29/2014, 1:53 pm

Kondo-San scratched his forehead as he was talking, barely understanding anything he said. When he said 'Aphrodite Cabin', his eyes lit up and he started giggling as he thought about how good looking they all word. Seeing that he was finished, he simply shot both of his arms up in the air and yelled "Words!" , since he barely knew any of them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 11:17 am