A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

The Courtyard (private)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

The Courtyard (private) Empty The Courtyard (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 4/12/2013, 9:26 am

Jana Kay had finished lunch and was now taking a stroll, down from the Mess Hall to the cabins. She was wearing a white jeans that sheathed her skinny legs, with an orange Camp-Half-Blood-shirt which was a bit too large for her lanky body. Her long, thin blonde hair was bound into a ponytail and was put over her right shoulder, almost falling to her waist. A little orchid blossom was sticking in it, behind her ear. She had put tiny earrings in the shape of a ladybeetle that gave her a more playful look. She was wearing with that a pair of green Chuck Taylor's.
    Jana Kay came inside the cabin's courtyard, but somehow didn't want to go insider her cabin. She went near it, but sat outside it, on the grass.
    Now it was spring, many flowers had started to grow: crocuses, tulips, ...
    The young girl put a hand on the ground. She could feel the warm earth beneath her skin, under the soft grass. She ordered life to come forth, to form a bulb and to sprout.
    Soon, a tiny stick came out of the earth and developed into a beautiful white rose blossom.
    Minahil Wasim
    Minahil Wasim

Female
    Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2013-04-08

The Courtyard (private) Empty Re: The Courtyard (private)

Post by Minahil Wasim 4/12/2013, 9:33 am

"Thats a neat trick," i said as i walked towards her, intrigued. "Wish i could do something like that. But apparently all i've got is fighting skills." I came and sat by the girl. "You must be from the Demeter cabin," i said, with an attempt to look friendly. It was hard, and i hoped i didnt look constipated by the effort. The truth was, it had been a long time since i'd had to make friends. The process seemed as daunting as ever.
    OOC: what do you think?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/12/2013, 9:45 am

The girl that came to sit near her had the athletic built of the Ares children.

"Thank you," Jana Kay said as she looked at the girl with a broad smile. "And yes, I'm from Cabin 4."

She made a concentration effort, and the rose produced two other blossoms that soon developed into beautiful, delicate flowers, the petals opening one after the other.

"And you're from the Ares cabin, right? Or from the Apollo?" she asked.
    Minahil Wasim
    Minahil Wasim

Female

Post by Minahil Wasim 4/12/2013, 9:52 am

"Ares," i replied. "Im Alice, pleased to meet you." Thinking that this might just be my first friend here, or my first friend since a couple of years for that matter, i tried to be more social. "How is camp? It looks alright but im not sure. I dont trust new places," (or people for that matter).
    Still the girl looked friendly, and the survival handbook inside my head told me to get some friends before too late. I didnt want to be forgotten or ignored. Not under any circumstances. Maybe that was part of the 'Ares effect'.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/12/2013, 10:17 am

"And my name's Jana Kay," the young girl replied with the same great smile. "You can call me Jana, or Kay, or both. It doesn't matter."

She neatly cut one of the blossoms off and gave it to Alice.

"I'm very pleased to meet you as well," she added. "Are you new here?"
    Minahil Wasim
    Minahil Wasim

Female

Post by Minahil Wasim 4/12/2013, 10:31 am

I stared at the blossom in my hand, confused. In school, making friends had never been so easy. I flash-backed to my first day in Junior High. The moment i walked in, they gave me strange looks. The girls would grab and pull my hair, saying that it was 'weird'. I'd run home crying to my mom.
    But apparently this was not the case now. And for the first time, i felt like i could belong here.
    "Thanks," i told Jana, really smiling this time.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/12/2013, 10:41 am

Her smile made Jana's heart warm. She loved making people happy, and Alice really seemed to be joyful right now.

"You're welcome," she smiled.

She put her hand on another earth patch and made two red lilies grow. She stroked their petals with the tip of one thumb, enjoying the silky texture.
    Jana Kay turned to look back at Alice.

"So... you're new at Camp, or...?"
    Minahil Wasim
    Minahil Wasim

Female

Post by Minahil Wasim 4/12/2013, 10:53 am

"Yeah, yeah i just came. I met this satyr and he took me here. Can i be honest? I was homeless and running before for two years, and today i took my first bath in weeks," i clamped a hand on my mouth, sensing that that was just too much information. "Sorry about that," i said cautiously.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/12/2013, 11:17 am

Jana Kay laughed her friendly laugh and patted her shoulder.
    "Don't worry," she said. "I've met things far more disgusting than a demigod who couldn't bathe. Which is kind of our case when we go back into the mortal world."
    She laughed a bit more, cheerfully, so Alice would feel it really wasn't a problem.
    "Oh I regret I made those lilies grow; if I hadn't, I'd still have enough energy to write you a big "Welcome Alice!" in flowers, here on the ground... That would have to wait a bit, I'm afraid," she chuckled.
    Minahil Wasim
    Minahil Wasim

Female

Post by Minahil Wasim 4/12/2013, 11:27 am

"Well thats not required, but thanks anyway."
    Then the conch horn for bedtime sounded and i got up. I pulled Jana up. "Nice to meet you. We should hang out more often. Its nice to have a friend." Then i ran, determined not to be the last one to the cabin.
    OOC: i needed to go now, thanks for rp-ing with me. It was fun :D
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/12/2013, 3:56 pm

"No problem," Jana said. "You can come round at my cabin anytime you want!"
    With that, she watched Alice run away, and then went inside her own cabin.
    She didn't to finish as a meal for harpy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 8:51 am