A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+19
Kimimae
kaitycat4
QMeetsWorld
Haiden
sienna
Perca
Steve Rogers
Doug The Turtle
Blaze
Jasper
Ryn the Sylph of Heart
LiaZee
Tromokratis
Not_The_Only_One
Holly
SilverMoon
tyler oakley
Josh
Princess Amy
23 posters

Walking through the fields

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Walking through the fields - Page 10 Empty Re: Walking through the fields

Post by daddeme 7/20/2013, 2:13 am

Malecai flopped all the way back on the blanket, looking to the sky for any sign---any sign---that he was being a good-almost-not-really-kinda-boyfriend-thing. Don't you just love this type of relationship? The one where you're up on the the wall tethering between Official and Pretty Close Homies? Malecai for one hated it. He thought that he was actually doing something by hinting that they were a couple before. Being Malecai, he had no idea how this whole couple formula worked.

Post by Guest 7/20/2013, 4:08 pm

Marina Wildabee

Marina took out her Vos bottle and a drachma. Even if the fields were pretty, the daughter of Iris always liked a scenery change. "Show me the Louvre." She told her bottle. A spurt of mist came up from the bottle, showing her the Louvre. Smiling, Marina turning around, facing a boy on a blanket. Was that Malecai?

"Hey!" She called, moving closer to Malecai. Was he meeting someone. Was he going on a date? Marina thought that they were....something. But maybe she was wrong. But Marina couldn't let that distract her. "Who you waiting for?" She asked out of curiosity.

Last edited by misswho on 8/7/2013, 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/22/2013, 12:54 pm

"Why don't I fight? It takes more courage to take the punch than it does to fight back."

Malecai nearly fell asleep looking at the dimming summer sky. His thoughts went from strictly mathematical, to political, right down to scientific as his gray eyes began to close. Maybe...A few minutes of sleep...wouldn't be so...
    It was the "Hey!" that had jolted the son of Athena awake. He sat bolt upright on the blanket with his eyes wide and confused. He blinked. He blinked again. Then the voice and question finally registered in his cluttered mind and he smiled widely. Malecai turned towards Marina and grabbed her hands, trying to guide her to sit down.
    "I was waiting for you. Then I fell asleep. But I was looking for you." Malecai grinned sheepishly. He had a feeling that no matter how close the two were, he would never be able to just relax around Marina. It seemed physically impossible. Maybe there was a formula for relaxation.
    Okay, hot chamomile tea, slippers...
    Malecai's mind was gone again in thought.

Christian gave me this

Post by Guest 8/6/2013, 9:58 pm

"Oh," Marina said. True, she did find it a tad weird that Malecai was waiting for her. She was pretty sure that they haven't made plans to do anything. And even if they did, Marina would've known it. The daughter of Iris is very, very organized. She has a calendar and sticky notes and reminder things on her phone. So, she defiantly did not have anything planed for today. Marina sat down beside him, playing with the tips of her hair.  She doesn't do that often, but she just felt weird with Malecai. Not in a bad way, of course. But she felt like she had to impress him you know? Like she had to be a certain way.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 8/9/2013, 1:14 pm

"Why don't I fight? It takes more courage to take the punch than it does to fight back."

Malecai's smile slowly faded away to a slight frown once he returned his thoughts to the present and registered his eyes on Marina again. Something was up, either good or bad. He felt like he should...explain himself or something. Ugh, all of these thoughts vexed him so! He never knew how to present himself...which of the personalities Marina liked best. He still thought that she liked him better as the suave and superior mad genius he had been before the brain split. Malecai was so different then when he shared a mind. Smoother, in his opinion. Now he felt like he was the dorky Athena kid next door that tripped over air and could never click with human lifeforms. Well...it was true in a sense. Malecai saw himself as the clumsy nerd in the movie that finally got lucky enough to end up with the pretty popular girl that everyone loved. Those movies never seemed to continue, though, so Malecai assumed that eventually Marina would get tired of him or realize how much of a dork he was and go running away screaming bloody murder. He even did the math. So, to get his mind off of that depressing note, he cleared his throat.
    "I, um, was hoping you were in the mood for a picnic. I thought it could be a surprise..." He smiled sheepishly.

Christian gave me this
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 12/12/2013, 11:26 pm

Emma practically rolled into the strawberry fields. I don't know how, just don't ask. She grabbed her sketch - I mean, note - no, wait, sketch notebook. Yes. Perfect. Anyways, she grabbed her sketch notebook out of her backpack and flipped through the pages. She had had this notebook since she was a little kid -- actually, that was an exaggeration. She had only had it since she entered camp, and she bought it at that cheap camp store in the common area or whatever they called it. Doesn't matter. She arrived at the end of the book and entered the new entry, since the day was almost over and it was evening.

As she started writing, she made a hole in the page from pressing too hard. Muttering a few curses, she dug into her backpack to find a new pen.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 12/12/2013, 11:47 pm

Friggin' winter, thought Zayden as he scrunched up his shoulders and stuffed his arms deep withing the pockets of his puffy green winter coat. Even though the camp supposedly had some sort of magic bubble keeping most weather away from the area, it obviously couldn't keep the temperatures more... pleasant. Or maybe this is just some Chione child's doing, Zayden thought, though it didn't make the chill any more bearable. As a native New Yorker, you'd think Zayden would be more adjusted to harsh winters such as these, but he was just as sensitive to cold as any Southern Californian. Though Zayden probably could have just stayed inside to avoid the cold, he had reached utter boredom in his cabin and decided he could use some socializing.

As he ventured outside, Zayden noticed a lone set of footprints in the snow leading out to the strawberry fields and followed them. He suddenly started to wonder if the magical strawberries could grow in winter or if they faded with the cold like any other plant. When he arrived, Zayden found the area covered in a magical blanket of snow. His eyes followed the footprints to find a girl leaning over a backpack, apparently looking for something.

Zayden walked up to her and asked, "Did you find it?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 5/30/2014, 9:22 pm

Thorne sat among the large strawberry fields, humming and singing to the tune of her music. She absolutely loved to help with the plants, anthe redhead had chosen today to help her siblings out in making the delicious fruit grow. After a second she leaned back and wiped some sweat from her forehead.
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 5/31/2014, 7:41 am

Its always good to help out, at least, in Raven's opinion. So when she decided what to do today, she chose to help out in the Strawberry fields.
    Her hair was tied in messy braid, hanging over her shoulder, some strands of hair peeking out. It was dreadfully hot out today, so she was forced to wipe off the beads of sweat on her forehead with her Batman tee. Luckily, her was wearing denim shorts but after a while, Raven decided to removed her cat vans off her feet.

After picking two baskets of strawberries, Raven decided to take a break. Her kaleidoscope eyes scanned the fields, observing the countless demigods that were hunching over, obsessed in their work. Her eyes did a double take though when she spotted a certain red head working nearby.

"Thorne! How's it goin luv?" The Brit cried out as she ran over and gave the child of Demeter a death hug.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/31/2014, 1:29 pm

Thorne could hear the British girl before she felt her, and could only release a shocked gasp as she was squeezed into a death hug. Managing to turn her head to face the other girl she grinned. "Raven! I'm doin great, haw bout chu?" She replied with her tropical accent easily distinguishable in her cultured voice. As she had worked her hands had gotten quite dirty, and as she hugged her friend back several prints of dirty hands found their way onto her shirt before Thorne pulled away an smiled.

"It's so great to see you again!" She exclaimed and dropped the branch she had just trimmed from the bushes of sweet, sweet berries.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/1/2014, 8:02 am

Thorne's messy hands managed to dirty up Raven's shirt before they pulled away from the hug. Raven didn't mind, that much. But she grinned wider (if possible) at her friend.

"I know, it's been a while!" She cried out, earning some strange glances from the surrounding demigods. But she just shrugged it off as she plucked a berry off the branch Thorne was tending to, eating it whole.

"Yum!" She cried out in delight."The berries are great this year!"

OOC:Short
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/1/2014, 8:39 am

Thorne chuckled and relaxed against the ground. "I know! The berries are just so delicious!!" She giggled and plucked one for herself, moaning at the lovely taste which danced along her tongue. She looked over at her friend and laughed a little, the sun beating down on them.

"So how have you been?!" The redhead exclaimed as she plucked another berry, tossing it away since it was rotten.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/2/2014, 4:06 pm

Raven plucked another berry off the branch, practically swallowing it whole. She couldn't help it, they were so good! And apparently Thorne could agree, for the red-head was moaning in delight as she bit into a fresh berry. The Brit smiled widley; these were great!

"Oh, I've been peachy!" The Brit replied with a half-forced smile. The response wasn't a total white lie but it wasn't a all true. Sure, she had been having some great days; canoeing, swimming, riding her skateboard, sparring. But there was also some bad ones; boring lessons she had been forced to sit still in, not so great mess hall food (at least, in her opinion). But she wasn't going to complain to her friend.

"So, what about you, luv? Has your day been filled with sun shines and rainbow?" She joked, plucking the rotten berries off the branch Thorne was working on.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/2/2014, 4:30 pm

Thorne grinned and nodded. "Oh yes! My day has been so amazing!" The redhead grinned as she stopped working on the branch to face her friend. "I've been working with plants all day and this eeekend I'm going to New York!! There's a lab there that I can use to help my studies and my extra credit work" She told her as she messed with her own king and messy hair, the red nearly the color of fresh berries. Thorne was naturally hyper, and today was no different as she was excited and overjoyed for her successes in this summer so far, and knew there would be so many more during the hot middle months. Maybe she would get a boyfriend! Except she wouldn't mention that out loud.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/3/2014, 2:32 am

"Oh yes! My day has been so amazing!" Thorne started. Raven smiled as she listened to her friends story. I've been working with plants all day and this weekend I'm going to New York!! There's a lab there that I can use to help my studies and my extra credit work!" Thorne messed her own hair after she finished the last sentence.

Raven's eyes lit up. "That's bloody amazing!" She cried, giving Thorne a right squeeze. "But you better bring me with with you." She joked at the end, sending Thorne a little wink. Truth is, she had always wanted to go to New York but her mother didn't exactly want her daughter going there, and if she went with Raven, the trip would be less fun.
    A little low whistle started to come out of Raven's mouth as she continued to pluck off rotten berries. She soon started to whistle "Zip-a-dee-do-daw".

"So, whatcha going to do other than study while your in New York?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/3/2014, 3:30 pm

Thorne grinned at the light squeeze as let go when her friend did, resuming work as she listened to the darker haired girl hum. Then she asked a question and the redhead perked up. "Well...new York is literally a 5 minute cab drive away, so you know you could come whenever. But what I'm gonna do in the big apple is my extra credit work, then perhaps a little shopping for gardening supplies...maybe a dress or shirt or something. It just really depends what I have time for, you know?"

The Barbados native paused and pulled out a small bag from her rear pocket, putting a few leaves into it before tucking it back into her pocket. She would need those samples later, hopefully it would actually produce some results this time when she went to the lab.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/3/2014, 8:01 pm

Raven listened to Thorne's story with ease, though a bored expression graced her face. Just going to New York for some research? Talk about boring! Raven could think of sooo much more fun things to do rather then spending time in a dusty old lab.

"C'mon! You shouldn't just be going to New York just to waste your time waiting for lab results. There is I much more fun stuff you could be doing! And as your friend, I'm coming with you to New York so I can help you have fun." She stated in a somewhat serious manner, though anyone could tell that she was joking.
    Her fingers soon started to become blistered after plucking off many rotten berries. Raven couldn't help bit since at the pain that was shooting from her fingertips up to her wrist. Stopping, the Brit stated at Thorne wide-eyed, trying to earn a laugh.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/3/2014, 9:23 pm

Thorne laughed, her tropical voice filling the air as she stood up. "Ok ok! I just need to do one thing in the lab then we can be tourists. Sound good?" The redhead asked her friend as she smiled widely, the wind picking up around them and making her long strands get into her pale face.

Grinning she brushed the hair out of the way if her green eyes and took ravens hand. "So, your gonna help me have fun? I'm actually a fun person" She said with a wink and ran into the fields of various berries. "Catch me if you can!!" The Barbados native called as she ran quickly.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/5/2014, 6:19 pm

Raven practically cried out in delight. She was heading to New York with Thorne! As strange as it is, Raven had never been to New York, her whack job of a mother saying that it was too dangerous for her. But come on, the girl is a demigod for crying out loud! There are many more dangerous things than a city.
    A hand grasped onto Raven's. The girl automatically knew it was Thorne's and not some creep.

"Catch me if you can!!" The red head shouted to Raven, dashing off. The Brit's kaleidoscope eyes popped wide as she scrambled to her feet. Her feet were only protected by the already dirty socks she was wearing and as they passed by the bush she was working on, Raven snatched her Vans from the ground, trying to keep up with the child of Demeter.

"Hey, no fair!" she cried out in a kiddie voice.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/5/2014, 10:43 pm

Thorne smirked and used her naturally long legs to propel her ahead of her friend. She loved her legs honestly, they made her tall, pretty, as well as a brilliant swimmer and runner. With a large grin she ran out of sight and turned back, making a large loop to avoid raven and get behind her. Once behind her she stopped and panted for a moment.

Looking along the ground the Barbados girl plucked a wild rose from a bush and ran towards raven from behind before tackling the darker haired girl to the ground, her own red hair flying around as she hugged raven tight.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/6/2014, 3:33 pm

Raven watched as Thorne sped away. She felt like the roadrunner and the coyote from Lonny Tunes.

"Hey, no fair! You have long legs!" It wasn't that Raven's legs weren't long, it's just that they were shorter than Thorne's, so the red head had managed to speed out of sight from Raven's kaleidoscope eyes. The girl slowed down her running and soon stopped, whirling her head around, trying to get a glimpse of where her friend could've stumbled off to. How could she disappear so quickly?
    Something, or someone, collided with Raven's body and the Brit was forced to the ground. In her ear, she could pick up the sound of Thorne's laughing.

"No fair! You tricked me!"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/6/2014, 5:17 pm

THorne scampered off of her friend and laughed playfully. "Oh my deepest apologies!" She said and presented the red Rosé which she had picked up from the bush in her run. Then with a laugh she helped raven to her feet.

"I always do things like this" the hyperactive child of Demeter said quickly, her accent blurring and changing some of the pronunciations. Thorne wasn't really caring about her accent at the moment though. With raven she knew she wouldn't be made fun of cause of her accent.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/7/2014, 10:09 am

Raven could feel the weight of Thorne lift as Thorne scrambled off the girl. Dusting the dirt off her jeans, Raven looked up to notice the rose that Thorne had placed in front of her. The Brit chuckled, plucking the ride out've Thorne's hand and placing it behind her ear, making sure not to cut herself with the thorns.

"Ya, sure ya are." She mumbled under her breath before taking off, sprinting as fast as she could away from Thorne.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 6/7/2014, 11:34 am

Thorne grinned and got back to her feet, chasing after her quickly. "Hey! Hey! Wait up!" She laughed and smiled, running after her. Her red hair was soon lifted off her back and flowing behind her. Leaping over bushes and dodging vines of grapes as she sped throughout the fields after her.

Thorne was slowly catching up on her friend, picking up a stick and transforming it into a staff which she used to pole vault over a large hedge.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 6/7/2014, 6:34 pm

"Hey! Hey! Wait up!" Raven heard Thorne call out to her as she tried to catch up with the girl. But Raven just kept running at her heart's content. She did her best to avoid any grape vines but at some points she'd have to jump over demigods that were working in the fields, which earned her some very annoyed looks.
    After running for a while, Raven turned around to see if Thorne was still following her. And there she was, using a wooden staff to catapult her over a hedge. Raven's eyes widened, where is the bloody hell did she get the staff from? But she didn't have time to ask for she lost her footing and fell to the ground. Turns out, she had tripped over a nearby root and landed straight in the dirt. Pain shot through her legs and hands as she sat up, dazed and confused.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 10:02 pm