A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+42
Psyche Castle
Annabeth Mcheart
lunamoonlight
aminj123
AutumnSiren
Jinjaku
ZephixVI
The Cheshire Cat
Rick Sanchez
HaleyTheRandom
Green
muse
Milocross
tytysworld
dragonwolf
Daffodil987
mabel pines
Alpha Wolf
wolfhowller
Mason
beanie
Starmyr
jake.
Break
Sammy
John Samarintos
honey
Brastus
Marceline
Jules_Mcguelz
calvin
HorrorRPGamer
Maggie Chase
MJhere
ML
JosieWosie
Ryger17
Oli_Paxton
Doug The Turtle
OhMySparkles
Alyssa
Morgan Landry
46 posters

The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:)

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:) - Page 14 Empty Re: The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:)

Post by Green 8/29/2016, 6:44 pm

Hey, Morgo! I would love a thread between my Omar and your Spencer!
    lunamoonlight
    lunamoonlight

Female
    Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2016-09-04

The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:) - Page 14 Empty Re: The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:)

Post by lunamoonlight 9/4/2016, 11:22 am

So how does this Roleplaying thing work? I'm new here.
    aminj123
    aminj123

Male
    Number of posts : 42
    Registration date : 2016-08-02

Post by aminj123 9/4/2016, 4:44 pm

After u get your character, U can go to different forums and roleplay there. to plan a roleplay, go to rp invitation forum.
    Annabeth Mcheart
    Annabeth Mcheart

Female
    Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2016-08-22

Post by Annabeth Mcheart 9/7/2016, 3:37 pm

As you know I got Bethine i would love to roleplay with you. I don't mind which character
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3396
    Registration date : 2011-11-12

Post by honey 11/30/2016, 7:22 pm

hey hey maybe we should do something with our korean children idk
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 11/30/2016, 7:26 pm

please

what do you wanna do and where?
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 11/30/2016, 8:07 pm

YES OK so i was reading dae-seung's form, and i was thinking they could kinda be like a Clique y'know? they're both bossy and a bit overbearing and stuff!! also my jong-soo (george but i think he'd love to be called his korean name with a fellow korean kid lol) is from that sort of chaebol empire BUT i feel like he'd go into the kpop world and be an idol later on SO jongsoo and daeseung can bond over kpop and HIP HOP DANCING and be generally Cool and Clique-y

ANYWAY for now we can rp them meeting and being excited about each other lmao?? maybe they meet in the music room where jongsoo is blasting 'playboy' by exo ;)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/30/2016, 8:33 pm

yesyesyesyesyesyes all the yes in the world

To be frank I started out wanting DaeSeung to get into the K-pop industry as a trainee but having to drop out right before debuting due to monster attacks and being really bitter about it
    But I also like her backstory of being to a f*ckton of teen boot camps and military schools, and joining Kronos, so I don't really know what to do xD but let's have them meet first. Would you mind starting the topic? I'm about to hit the hay.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 11/30/2016, 8:37 pm

OH BOY (imagine in the future they go off and become kpop trainees TOGETHER and maybe debut as the first girl-boy kpop group ;) ) but yeah i can definitely start it!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/30/2016, 8:40 pm

Oh my god that would be great but at some point a scandal will have to ensue because Daeseung is gay af and has a fierce secret girlfriend which might not sit well with the current general mindset on LGBTs over there
    But wait isn't Jongsoo also gay??
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 11/30/2016, 9:00 pm

ahh you're right :( y'know i can't remember what i said in his form but he's pansexual! and tbh if it means he'd be an idol, jongsoo would pretend to be straight. this kid ◔_◔ also even if daeseung couldn't be an idol, jongsoo would probably take her everywhere (◡‿◡✿)
    ALSO HERE'S THE POST
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/30/2016, 11:55 pm

If you think Daeseung would let this stop her from debuting think again
    One of her core traits is how brutally ambitious she is, and she would definitely find a way to both debut and secretly date.
    I really think we should do this tbh ^^ whether as an AU or as an actual canon thing

Thanks for the post btw! Getting on it soon.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 12/1/2016, 6:53 am

YES i would be so up for this!! also ;)) u may want to look at the last post in my gallery
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/2/2016, 4:25 am

We should do Hephaestus siblings. Skylar has been at camp since she was about thirteen but only began going year round two years ago.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/2/2016, 11:51 am

@Bee: How about this. Daeseung and Jongsoo decide to get into the K-pop industry for their own personal reasons (for Daeseung it'd be firstly because she's super ambitious and it's one of the only paths she can see to the life she wants; also cause she wants a fresh start, away from monsters and Olympus, doing something she loves --> dance+rap). They audition, become trainees, then get cast by entertainment businesses, but debut in their own girl and boy groups. Only later they decide (for a reason we have yet to decide) to finish their contract and start a career together.

@Neri: Sounds good to me, though I don't have a lot of Sawyer vibes currently.
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 12/5/2016, 12:30 am

yes!! they have their own reasons, but maybe subtly (or not) encourage/inspire each other to go audition (omg what if they don't even know that the other is going to audition & they meet at sm entertainment and are like 'what are you doing here????'). WHAT IF people ship them together & they simultaneously are like 'haha no we're very close but he/she's like a sibling to me, ew!' but also like '*wink wink* *waggling eyebrows*'
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/5/2016, 9:10 pm

I mean i just had the idea but i mostly just wanna rp again. So if theres someone else you wanna rp with Sky just lemme know.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/6/2016, 4:28 am

@Bee: That sounds amazing. Whether or not they decide to go to the audition together or randomly meet there, the part where people ship them should deffo happen.

@Neri: Could you put up a topic and send me the link? I was thinking of jumping in with one of my nicer characters (Dayami, Sasha, Jana Kay)
    honey
    honey
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by honey 12/6/2016, 7:07 pm

there are two vicious camps: one that ships them SO HARD and the other that hates it because they want to marry jongsoo and/or daeseung themselves
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/7/2016, 10:11 am

Here ya go Momma
    Psyche Castle
    Psyche Castle

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2016-12-15

Post by Psyche Castle 12/15/2016, 7:19 pm

Thanks for inviting me!!
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Post by QMeetsWorld 1/13/2017, 2:35 pm

Hi! This little goofball is Emma!

The New Smoke (WIP Don't click D:) - Page 14 Tumblr_nysbn6h8gq1uyjqvmo1_400

Emma is an adorable little goofball who sees the best in people and the world. She is kind of oblivious to the world around her and is protected by her brother, Miles, and cousin, Allison. I was wondering if you have a character that would be an opposite of Emma, that may challenge her views, and Emma would challenge theirs, but ultimately could be good friends

Here is the link to my RP Invite if you'd like to learn more about her:
    http://www.camphalfblood.org/t23768-starry-eyes-and-galaxy-minds-open
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 1/13/2017, 6:08 pm

Hmmm... someone who's the opposite of a goofball but still friendly. Having read up on Emma my pick would be Khanchana, would she suit you?
    horselover96
    horselover96
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1514
    Registration date : 2012-12-18

Post by horselover96 2/8/2017, 6:13 pm

been trying get back into roleplaying. ANy chance you would be interested?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/9/2017, 10:27 am

Sure thing though be warned: I'm rather absent. But I can try to get a post or two in regularly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/11/2024, 10:43 am