A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+8
Gravity
Alyssa
Blaze
GavinP
Morgan Landry
Doug The Turtle
Poptart
GwrachSeren
12 posters

Prom 2013 Committee Meeting

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Gravity
    Gravity

Male
    Number of posts : 198
    Registration date : 2013-01-08

Prom 2013 Committee Meeting  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prom 2013 Committee Meeting

Post by Gravity 5/11/2013, 9:58 pm

Suzy gets up and sits by Zerato "I hope she gets punishment, but before that I hope she dies a slow and extremelly painful death" Suzy murmurs only loud enough for Axcel to hear
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 5/11/2013, 10:02 pm

OOC: Gravity, I believe you're neglecting a rule of the prom committee? Best behaviour for ALL characters. This is not best behaviour.

Achaylia raised an eyebrow. "One more comment and you're out of here, Suzy," she shrugged. She moved her hair behind her ear and leaned back. "I'm serious. There are rules. Both in the committee and in society. You won't get by insulting everyone you dislike."
    Gravity
    Gravity

Male

Post by Gravity 5/11/2013, 10:06 pm

"Doesn't the 1st amendment apply here? This is still American soil" Suzy says. "I get the right of free speech" Some people wanted to turn everything into communism, an absolute monarchy or a dictatorship.

OOC: So allowing yourself to get burned is best behavior? Not being a rebel here
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/11/2013, 10:08 pm

Achaylia smirked. "Sorry. I'm Italian. I don't really give one group of grapes to what you think but there are rules. Freedom of speech or not. Now, get out ot sit down and be quiet. Child."

People all around camp knew not to anger Achaylia Delamiro. She was that librarian psychopath who wouldn't hesitate in killing you.
    Gravity
    Gravity

Male

Post by Gravity 5/11/2013, 10:11 pm

Kicking Axcel for not backing her up she sits back down very annoyed. "Continue on with your tyrannical speech" Suzy responded very annoyed with a flick of her hand. I come from China, she come from Italy, let's see who knows their facts better, she thought
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/11/2013, 10:14 pm

Achaylia smirked. "OK. That is it. Suzy. Get out. I won't tolerate people who won't cooperate and you've made it worse for yourself. So get out and I hope you'll have a wonderful time at our prom."

She stayed calm the whole time. Her hands didn't even inch toward the holster for flute.

OOC: I meant it, Gravity. Also, no powerplay, please. I think you meant "I kicked AT"
    Gravity
    Gravity

Male

Post by Gravity 5/11/2013, 10:21 pm

"Fine I'll listen! Just don't piss me off by making me do deserts because those bees won't come!" Suzy said. A bad prom was better than her being dead and in the Underworld. At least in her point of view. She started it, childish but true, Suzy thought. Sitting back down she searched for her stress ball, but found out that the stupid lion had eaten it. "And he's probabbly throwing it up all over Medusa in Tartarus" she said not being able to control the fit of laughter that followed
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/11/2013, 10:31 pm

"Right..." Achaylia said and cleared her throat. "We might as well get started. For those who don't know me, I'm Achaylia and I'm the chairperson this year. I know, I've said that three times today. I'm a daughter of Mister D. Which sucks. I am also one of three librarians in camp. So if you ever need me outside a meeting, you can probably find me there. If not, I'll be around my cabin or the music room. We have three ideas approved by Mr D and Chiron for prom. Monsters- as in vampires, werewolves and the like, Wonderland slash Oz and Steampunk slash olden days. There will be three groups out of all committee members. One will handle food, another entertainment, and finally decorations. I may also ask a few people to run security. We don't want a fight or two breaking out on the dancefloor, now, do we? So after we run through skills and maybe even powers, I'll choose my vice-president and we'll sort the groups."

She took a breath.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Post by Alyssa 5/11/2013, 10:37 pm

I nodded slowly. "I would like to be Vice President" I pointed out. I thought that would get me some attention.
    Gravity
    Gravity

Male

Post by Gravity 5/11/2013, 10:38 pm

"I can do all, but I prefer to do entertainment!" Suzy says. She'll probably won't believe me, Suzy though. "I'll be right back" Suzy says running to the music room to pick up a flute or a piccolo. Whichever one she found first.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/11/2013, 10:42 pm

OOC: Gam, there's a 40 word minimum.

Achaylia shook her head. "You don't get it by volunteering. You get it if I think you're fit enough."

She didn't say anything when Suzy left. She looked at Suzy's boyfriend. She sighed and picked up her clipboard from a box. "We're missing a few but I can fill them in when they arrive."
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 5/11/2013, 10:47 pm

"I can sing for it."I suggested after getting out of my book."I can even take some requests and be a dj at the same time."I start to roll in my Dj equipment and play Hey soul sister on it with my guitar and the background music. after he finishes he sits and listen to her talking.He started to doze off until he woke straight up and screamed "MUFFINS!Oh,Sorry about that."
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/11/2013, 10:50 pm

"Uhuh... Well... We'll see," she said. She didn't really like how forward he was with pushing that one talent. Achaylia wrote something down on her clipboard. She had a Dipper Pines moment and wrote 'I am pretending to write something' down. She smiled stiffly at it and then looked up with a better fake smile.
    Gravity
    Gravity

Male

Post by Gravity 5/11/2013, 10:57 pm

"I'm back! Sorry I took so long!" Suzy says while putting her flute together on the rush. "I thought could play a semi-sad song at the end of the prom to announce that the prom's over over!" After playing a few warm-up note she begins to play the song for real.

OOC: Here's a link so you can check it out. The girl even looks like Suzy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uWBCXJoOjg
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Post by Alyssa 5/11/2013, 10:59 pm

"Okay" I sighed. "I would be good at anything" I say. I fiddled with my camp necklace. My owl earring dangled from my ears. I watched the satyrs and the nymphs outside the window. I waved and the tree nymph looked at me and waved. I smiled and looked back to everyone else.
    Gravity
    Gravity

Male

Post by Gravity 5/11/2013, 11:10 pm

"So what do you guys think?" Suzy asked smiling at them, specifically at Axcel. I will get something out of having to work with this little monster, Suzy thought evilly. Putting her flute up she went to sit back down in her seat next to Axcel.
    Gravity
    Gravity

Male

Post by Gravity 5/11/2013, 11:19 pm

"Have a sleep pill. If coffee has the opposite effect on you then a sleep pill should wake you up!" Suzy says leaning her head against the crook of Axcel neck "I love you" she whispers to him slowly. I wonder how this devil is going to criticize my flute playing, Suzy thought to herself
    Gravity
    Gravity

Male

Post by Gravity 5/11/2013, 11:31 pm

"Who cares what the think?" Suzy says kissing him back "Not every couple gets to have the romantic experience of killing a Nemean Lion together and come close to dying together too!" Slowly, Suzy pulls away listening to the next stupid thing that Achaylia had to say.
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 5/11/2013, 11:34 pm

Ross rushed into the room, arms full of paper. He stopped dead in his tracks and stared at everyone. Oh gods. I'm late He smiled sheepishly at everyone, and pulled a chair out. He sat down, one of the papers falling out of his hand. He groaned, snatching the paper from off of the ground. His eyes rolled into his head as he watched the boy and girl kiss. "Get a room." He mumbled quietly, hoping that no one would overhear it. Ross, happening to hear the 3 groups that everyone was being sorted into, raised his hand in the air. He felt a little stupid doing that, as he was probably allowed to speak out. All eyes seemed to be on him, and he began to sweat a little.

OOC: Gravity, may I remind you that your character has to be on their best behavior; Yours is not exactly doing that right now.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 5/11/2013, 11:34 pm

Achaylia raised her eyebrows and clapped. "Suzy, that was really good."

She wrote down on her clipboard. 'Suzy is great with music. Entertainment? Daniel on food? Possible. Might want to sample some... Man I'm hungry.' Her stomach growled and she looked a little embaressed. She stood up and took out her flute.

"Sorry about this. I'm a little hungry," she said and put her flute to her lips. Vines crawled through an open window and grapes grew swiftly. Achaylia plucked a bunch or two and returned to her seat as the plant withered and died. She ate slowly. "Sorry. I had a fainting spell recently and the Apollo kids eat me if I don't eat something."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/18/2024, 10:28 pm